Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,923 members, 7,952,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 10:07 PM

New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies (51212 Views)

10% Of Moms Aren't Sure Who Fathered Their Babies - UK Poll / Wife Slams Husband For His Derogatory Comment On Women Who Miscarry Their Babies / Little Girl Trying To Breastfeed Her Crying Younger Brother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Nobody: 5:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
I kinda like it. It will make those nasty days as sick mummy or daddy weekend baby sitting less hell.

If mum don't sleep at night, dad's can at least help out during football or sick mummy or time out mummy weekends.

Abi nor we produce spare parts?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by GMbuharii: 5:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ungodly.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by GMbuharii: 5:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
specter:
I kinda like it. It will make those nasty days as sick mummy or daddy weekend baby sitting less hell.

If mum don't sleep at night, dad's can at least help out during football or sick mummy or time out mummy weekends.

Abi nor we produce spare parts?

Woman wrapping wrapper

grin
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Kennethjoe929(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
My fellow men that their wives has turned into house boy, breastfeeding of a child will be added to una duties... grin
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by tete7000(m): 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
Rubbish!!!
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by bizhop01: 5:15pm On Mar 21, 2019
A baby that have Nigeria blood will know, will not accept artificial breast.

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Num07033711115(m): 5:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
After new decease to come out soon
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Nobody: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

Woman wrapping wrapper

grin

Ha! If I am not my wife's wrapper I wonder wetin I go be when she dey wash my stinky boxers.

Women are not slaves they are our first daughters. We must help out to have a happier home.

Start early to bond with your child and teach him how to survive like the giraffe.

Mentor your kids with winners mentality immediately they land. No time to check time before society change am for you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by skukimania(f): 5:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
So dem don begin dey scam babies too? This world self!
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by BalogunIdowu(m): 5:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
Realtord43:
Some naija children will will stil knw it not original, breast can only be breast grin

Sure , you top the list grin grin grin
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Vkram: 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
This would promote bonding between father and child. Its a welcome development with the potential of easing the nipple of the mother. Nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by boxypane(m): 5:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
What is the world turning to?
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why would dad wants to breast feed a baby?
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by saintkeppy(m): 5:36pm On Mar 21, 2019
Aieboocaar:
God bless the brain behind this invention!!! grin

Now, we men won't need to stand in queue and wait till the baby finishes before we jump and feast on that SUCCULENT GRACIOUSNESS of our wives
grin grin
Queue ke, this sounds disgusting for a grown up man, u wan struggle breast milk with lil baby?
You must be greedy.

Meanwhile Aba version of this device will soon flood the market

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by EmekaBlue(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
what milk?

looks gay
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by chessguru(m): 5:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Just2endowed2:
nothing like natural breatmilk from mother to child. which one be fake milk or formula again? undecided
it can also be filled with real milk from the mother . see positive instead of always negative , what if the mother is ill ?

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Bimpe29: 5:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
"None can be compared unto Him"

If you know then you're successful.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by ChiefVolt007: 5:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by ikorodureporta: 5:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
Perverts go take over
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by GMbuharii: 5:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
specter:

Ha! If I am not my wife's wrapper I wonder wetin I go be when she dey wash my stinky boxers.

Women are not slaves they are our first daughters. We must help out to have a happier home.

Start early to bond with your child and teach him how to survive like the giraffe.

Mentor your kids with winners mentality immediately they land. No time to check time before society change am for you.

Thank you buh guy,men do not breast feed, period.
Why go thru all that stress when you can easily use the feeding bottle!?
Btw,how do you want your child to see you,the supposed man,a woman?
You just dey Yen Yen Yen,I know say lai lai,you will never do this!!!!

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Ayobami7(m): 5:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
hmmmm
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Masterclass32: 6:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nonsense. Just trash.
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by ehbellsho(m): 6:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
eleyi gidigan (in Ajebo's voice)
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by Topmaike007(m): 6:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
Aieboocaar:
God bless the brain behind this invention!!! grin

Now, we men won't need to stand in queue and wait till the baby finishes before we jump and feast on that SUCCULENT GRACIOUSNESS of our wives
grin grin
I tell you cheesy all this pikin dey spoil show abeg
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by oloriLFC(f): 6:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
I trust this my baby that likes pressing bwest when he is feeding and enjoying the thing. He go change am for person ni undecided
Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by oloriLFC(f): 6:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
GMbuharii:

Thank you buh guy,men do not breast feed, period.
Why go thru all that stress when you can easily use the feeding bottle!?
Btw,how do you want your child to see you,the supposed man,a woman?
You just dey Yen Yen Yen,I know say lai lai,you will never do this!!!!
abi oo. Unless the mom is late or she just left the child, no African dad will try this. For wetin na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by ibkayee(f): 6:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lmao some guys are genuinely upset

1 Like

Re: New Japanese Device Allows Dads To Breastfeed Their Babies by trapQ: 6:20pm On Mar 21, 2019
Please what is bad about it? Is feminism the cause of your failure in life?
jericco1:
watch how Nigerian feminist will applaud this development

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

“From Pablo To Ogbuefi” – Lady Shares Her Little Son’s Transformation / How Arewa Husband Dance Challenge Turned Controversial / 37-Year-Old Ugandan Woman Gives Birth To 38 Children Since Age 13 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.