Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,364 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Cheating Partner - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheating Partner (1371 Views)

Track you cheating partner / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheating Partner by Ericsmithg: 8:13am On Mar 21, 2019
Hello guys,

I badly need counseling/advice. I have been in a relationship for over two years now. My gf is very homely and lovable. She has a great personality, she’s a good cook and a good manager of the home.

During the first months of our relationship, we had issues about her exes calling her frequently. I was not comfortable with this so I asked her to find a way to cut off contacts with them which took her another long period (months) to finally accomplish. We really had serious issues about this but there was this particular guy she always keep in touch with. He lives abroad. I always confront her about this guy but she told me the guy is just a childhood friend which I can confirm is true. They were classmates in secondary school. I wasn’t comfortable with their friendship. He frequently video calls her and I found out that each time she visits me, she deletes their chats. Whenever the said guy visits Nigeria, my girl always visits him. I got really suspicious when he bought her a wrist watch and she told me visited him in his hotel. I became really suspicious of her so I had to clone her WhatsApp in other to find out what she is up to. This was the beginning of my emotional trauma. I found out that they were actually in a romantic relationship. She sends him her nude pictures and they sex chat frequently. I was so angry and emotionally hurt upon seeing all this. I also found out that the exes she told me she had cut contacts with are still very much in touch with her via WhatsApp. Apparently, she blocks and deletes them whenever she comes visiting. I confronted her about it and she started crying and begging me. I angrily destroyed the phone I bought her at the spot. She cried and begged me but I didn’t listen. She came to the house, begged me, called all her friends to beg me. My mum even intervened and asked me to let go and forgive her. Her mum too asked me to forgive her. The pressure was so much on me and I still had strong feelings for her despite the issue on ground. I had to forgive her. The problem now is that it’s been almost 5 months after the incidence and I still find it had to forget. I bring up the issue constantly and all she does is beg. It’s really difficult for me to forget the issue. I am currently in a cross road. I am confused. Sometimes, I feel like leaving her and other times I feel like staying. The incidence still plays in my head everyday. Please I need mature responses because I am really confused. This is a girl I really love and intend to marry because of her good behavior. My mother likes her so much. She never lacks anything. I always take care of her and make her happy. I really don’t know what to do now.
Re: Cheating Partner by Headlesschicken(m): 8:18am On Mar 21, 2019
undecided Walk away Mr Man,cos once a cheat would always be a cheat,i guess now u wondering if the n!gga gave her a doggy,if she gave him head, how she would be moaning when d new n!gga was hitting d coochie,if she was moaning yuh name, while he was hitting it,if he was better than u in bed,WTF does he do that u cannot,once any babe gets into yuh head n starts making u to wonder bout yuhself n start having doubts bout yuhself,then u my man r bout to get finished n turn to a pant man... If she did it before she would still do it again,but would get smarter this time....

3 Likes

Re: Cheating Partner by luvyaself95(m): 8:21am On Mar 21, 2019
You're Talking About Yourself And Forgiveness You Forgot To Think Her Childhood Lover And Exes She Still Keep In With Na Love Go Kill You There You Better Move On With Your Broken Heart undecided
Re: Cheating Partner by mikejj(m): 8:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Are you planning to marry this lady?? Before I drop my own contribution
Re: Cheating Partner by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 21, 2019
It appears you've taken her back already...which means you are willing to cope with her olosholistic attitude.
You also said you intend settling down with her because of her "good behaviour"...it's now left for you to choose between good behaviour and oloshoism.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Partner by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 21, 2019
Well. Marry her.

Every woman have a thousand husbands I was once told. One 1 would eventually have her.
Re: Cheating Partner by Nobody: 9:25am On Mar 21, 2019
Drop her sorry ass and go your separate ways.

Tell those people begging you to find a fool to take your place because it's not in your agenda to settle down with a cheat... Don't not allow yourself to be blackmail into taking her back because the very moment you take her back you'll be crown the king of fools. Use your head.

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Partner by Ericsmithg: 10:40am On Mar 21, 2019
@all, I am really hurt and confused. It will be so hard letting her go but I guess I have to. It’s quite hurtful that someone you care so much about would betray you . Many of you might not really understand how it feels. Thanks @all for your thoughts.
Re: Cheating Partner by JoeMaddog: 10:54am On Mar 21, 2019
;Dfr

1 Like

Re: Cheating Partner by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Cheating in Nigeria is now balanced o.

No one should accuse men of being scum again. Both genders na scum.

Las las na olosho we guys go still marry.
Re: Cheating Partner by Ericsmithg: 9:02am On Mar 22, 2019
stupidity:
Cheating in Nigeria is now balanced o.

No one should accuse men of being scum again. Both genders na scum.

Las las na olosho we guys go still marry.
The way things are going now, it looks like it....sad and hurt
Re: Cheating Partner by MJBOLT: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2019
you want to marry a girl,who has no respect for you and cheats,are you that foolish?.dump the b*tch ASAP

1 Like

Re: Cheating Partner by Nobody: 9:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Pls forgive her ..
she must have learnt her lessons by now
Re: Cheating Partner by CyberWolf: 10:12am On Mar 22, 2019
Fvck her as much as you like and when you’re tired of the pvssy, dump her in the trash can where she belongs. Don’t make a mistake to marry a cheat because she will always do it again and again.
Re: Cheating Partner by Ericsmithg: 10:28am On Mar 22, 2019
virgoquin:
Pls forgive her ..

I still don’t understand why all females want me to forgive her. If I were your brother, would you advice me to continue with such a person?
Re: Cheating Partner by austyn0(m): 10:37am On Mar 22, 2019
virgoquin:
Pls forgive her ..

Laughs... WORST ADVICE OF THE CENTURY!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cheating Partner by austyn0(m): 10:41am On Mar 22, 2019
Ericsmithg:
I still don’t understand why all females want me to forgive her. If I were your brother, would you advice me to continue with such a person?
For righteousness sake, you have to forgive her. But forgiving her is not the same thing as accepting her back.

Don't allow her plead like her life depends on it, tell her you have forgiven her but it is over between the both of you. Do not tow that path again, let her live the rest of her life with the lessons.

1 Like

Re: Cheating Partner by Ericsmithg: 10:46am On Mar 22, 2019
austyn0:
For righteousness sake, you have to forgive her. But forgiving her is not the same thing as accepting her back.

Don't allow her plead like her life depends on it, tell her you have forgiven her but it is over between the both of you. Do not tow that path again, let her live the rest of her life with the lessons.
Thanks, I appreciate

1 Like

Re: Cheating Partner by izaray(f): 10:54am On Mar 22, 2019
Ericsmithg:
It's because no one is perfect my dear, we all have weaknesses as human, but if you kno you can't forgive or let go. Then move on and let her go.
Re: Cheating Partner by zexy2030(m): 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
just keep a distance, stop the calls and spent time with others.
Re: Cheating Partner by nuggarito: 6:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
At a point in a man's life, there are decisions you take that will make you grow, but in your own case you took a bad decision letting her back in your life. And that's why you are still here after five months.

You must let go of that girl, the memories will always linger in your mind, it's not your fault that's the way we men were created to be. Forgive her, never let her back into your life even if she took a bullet for you, never be emotionally blackmailed, you are the man.
Re: Cheating Partner by Prec1ous(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Love is not enough.

You have to let go even though you still love her. The reason is, just like me, you will never forget.

This will always make you angry at her and can lead to you abusing her physically and even killing her in the future.

You are a territorial male, the more reason you can never forget because you will always be doubting your ability as the ideal man for her.

Forgive her but let go. Thing will never be the same again.

If you want to continue, go ahead but never ever marry her. You will be angry all through and you Amy commit murder someday!
Re: Cheating Partner by skywalker240(m): 9:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Clone clone clone clones

Everyone keeps talking about it,

Op how do we go about it angry
Re: Cheating Partner by skywalker240(m): 9:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ericsmithg:
Hello guys,

I badly need counseling/advice. I have been in a relationship for over two years now. My gf is very homely and lovable. She has a great personality, she’s a good cook and a good manager of the home.

During the first months of our relationship, we had issues about her exes calling her frequently. I was not comfortable with this so I asked her to find a way to cut off contacts with them which took her another long period (months) to finally accomplish. We really had serious issues about this but there was this particular guy she always keep in touch with. He lives abroad. I always confront her about this guy but she told me the guy is just a childhood friend which I can confirm is true. They were classmates in secondary school. I wasn’t comfortable with their friendship. He frequently video calls her and I found out that each time she visits me, she deletes their chats. Whenever the said guy visits Nigeria, my girl always visits him. I got really suspicious when he bought her a wrist watch and she told me visited him in his hotel. I became really suspicious of her so I had to clone her WhatsApp in other to find out what she is up to. This was the beginning of my emotional trauma. I found out that they were actually in a romantic relationship. She sends him her nude pictures and they sex chat frequently. I was so angry and emotionally hurt upon seeing all this. I also found out that the exes she told me she had cut contacts with are still very much in touch with her via WhatsApp. Apparently, she blocks and deletes them whenever she comes visiting. I confronted her about it and she started crying and begging me. I angrily destroyed the phone I bought her at the spot. She cried and begged me but I didn’t listen. She came to the house, begged me, called all her friends to beg me. My mum even intervened and asked me to let go and forgive her. Her mum too asked me to forgive her. The pressure was so much on me and I still had strong feelings for her despite the issue on ground. I had to forgive her. The problem now is that it’s been almost 5 months after the incidence and I still find it had to forget. I bring up the issue constantly and all she does is beg. It’s really difficult for me to forget the issue. I am currently in a cross road. I am confused. Sometimes, I feel like leaving her and other times I feel like staying. The incidence still plays in my head everyday. Please I need mature responses because I am really confused. This is a girl I really love and intend to marry because of her good behavior. My mother likes her so much. She never lacks anything. I always take care of her and make her happy. I really don’t know what to do now.
Cheat na cheat , how did you clone the WhatsApp
Can I pm
Re: Cheating Partner by olawaleseun(m): 10:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
@OP, Abeg how u take clone her Whatsapp... Ur response will be highly appreciated... thanks
Re: Cheating Partner by chronique(m): 10:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hisses! I don't even know why people would cheat on you guys and you'd still be asking for advice on what to do. Is it that they have given you people komnomi to eat and it affects you guys when reasoning? The moment you catch a person cheating on you, kill your emotions right there and walk away.
Re: Cheating Partner by izaray(f): 11:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Me self want learn how to clone too smiley
Re: Cheating Partner by kunleweb: 7:22am On Feb 03, 2020
Ericsmithg:
@all, I am really hurt and confused. It will be so hard letting her go but I guess I have to. It’s quite hurtful that someone you care so much about would betray you . Many of you might not really understand how it feels. Thanks @all for your thoughts.

Are you both still together?

(1) (Reply)

Woman Assaults Her Boyfriend On Plane For Looking At Other Women / Why Do White People Like Pda? / [video [ : I Must Tell Chief I Caught Her In The Bush Fucking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.