Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,391 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? (2744 Views)

Funny Relationship Breakup Story You've Heard Or Did, Here's mine / Have You Ever Forgiven A Cheating Partner Without Breaking Up? / The Worst Past You Ever Heard From A Partner. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Iretii0511(m): 5:01pm On Apr 26, 2019
I just remember this line from my ex yesterday and I started laughing at myself.

Me: Babe, but what is it that I didn't give in this relationship that you still have to cheat?

Babe: I am sorry, it's just 3 times that I had sex with him and I didn't even enjoy it because all I was thinking about was you. He was even angry when I told him to do what he wants to do I stand up he got angry. I can't enjoy sex with anybody but you.

Me: Really?

Iretii0511 don die I swear

Post yours let's have fun.

4 Likes

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by nuelsam: 5:18pm On Apr 26, 2019
Me: i thought u said kelvin was ur cousin, how come u smooching ur own cousin? U a bloody liar.
Ex: im sorry... Actually kelvin is my cousin, i don't know what got over me....... I tot i was smooching u,ur face was all i could see... Im so sorry, he jazzed me.......
Me: *in my mind* Wakanda liar is this

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by mykelswa(m): 5:25pm On Apr 26, 2019
I've never had sex please don't force me.
First attempt it was tight. After 9months close to a year she forced me to try again my heavy artillery entered once.
Me: baby what happened
Ex: I don't know maybe it's bcus am wet

6 Likes

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 5:27pm On Apr 26, 2019
It's the devil's work.
If devil ask you to put your hand inside fire will you do it?Oshi
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Iretii0511(m): 5:32pm On Apr 26, 2019
nuelsam:
Me: i thought u said kelvin was ur cousin, how come u smooching ur own cousin? U a bloody liar.
Ex: im sorry... Actually kelvin is my cousin, i don't know what got over me....... I tot i was smooching u,ur face was all i could see... Im so sorry, he jazzed me.......
Me: *in my mind* Wakanda liar is this

grin grin grin
I can relate baje

1 Like

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Iretii0511(m): 5:33pm On Apr 26, 2019
mykelswa:
I've never had sex please don't force me.
First attempt it was tight. After 9months close to a year she forced me to try again my heavy artillery entered once.
Me: baby what happened
Ex: I don't know maybe it's bcus am wet

Chai cry

1 Like

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Iretii0511(m): 10:36am On May 31, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by chinchonglee(m): 12:25pm On May 31, 2019
Me: babe so u lied to me abt hw u got ur new fone. U told me ur dad bought it for u whereas u fvcked Ri****" nd he bought u d fone.

Ex: babe i swear it was a very quick sex, i didnt even enjoy anything because i only did it for d money and his d*ick was tiny. Babe i swear

Me: YIMU!!! Jst quickly open d door nd leave my house.

Meanwhile i had more dan 4 babes grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Nobody: 12:44pm On May 31, 2019
Here to read lies and....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Righ(m): 1:24pm On May 31, 2019
chinchonglee:
Me: babe so u lied to me abt hw u got ur new fone. U told me ur dad bought it for u whereas u fvcked Ri****" nd he bought u d fone.

Ex: babe i swear it was a very quick sex, i didnt even enjoy anything because i only did it for d money and his d*ick was tiny. Babe i swear

So who is the real cheat now ??

1 Like

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Amatarasha(f): 1:57pm On May 31, 2019
Iretii0511:

There are lots of things I will like to discuss with you as regard this topic. Many personal things I can't say in a public forum like this as I really am a very private person. So I plead again, please let me send you the pm and we can have a real discussions on this. Somethings have been messing with my head and I want to share something with you.
thats how nitecrew(deactivated)
begged me only 4 a number ,only 2 run me into hell wt series of 419 ..
I want 2 stay here 4 long ,giving u my facebook details wl make me vulnerable to ur attack when we quarrel

1 Like

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by chinchonglee(m): 2:08pm On May 31, 2019
Righ:

So who is the real cheat now ??
cheating is allowed but dnt get caught
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by EngrKem: 2:48pm On May 31, 2019
Imagine. A woman will do everything for U to take her serious and when u do and give her full attention and she now knows u r into her,she will now start to open up for some other guy toasting her and enjoying the chase and responding to the guy even in ur present answering his calls codedly even by 10 -11pm and text chatting while u pretend like u don't know and she pretends like it's nothing always guarding her phone.
Now u understand this is her way of life.always wanting something good yet don't v the discipline to keep it.she needed u,cried and waited 4 u boom once u givein she starts fancing another chase!
Hint is, what attracts her is the moment of chase. But then a woman that has got to adulthood should know better and stop behaving like juvenile.
So when u marry her,question is: won't she cheat on u even when u r focused and faithful to her?

2 Likes

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Mrluv(m): 2:54pm On May 31, 2019
chinchonglee:

meeen this gotten rolling on the floor
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Ayoleeboy007: 3:13pm On May 31, 2019
also came to read lies and............

1 Like

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Righ(m): 10:53am On Jun 12, 2019
chinchonglee:
cheating is allowed but dnt get caught
it should never be allowed

4 Likes

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 11:48am On Jun 12, 2019
Babe: Give me 30k to do me hair
grin grin grin
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by ThreeEyedRaven: 10:23am On Oct 03, 2020
He's my ex, he's married. I don't do married men.

I'm stingy with my body

He's too dirty for me

I don't like fair guys

1 Like

Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Mrscarter(f): 10:32am On Oct 03, 2020
Iretii0511:
I just remember this line from my ex yesterday and I started laughing at myself.

Me: Babe, but what is it that I didn't give in this relationship that you still have to cheat?

Babe: I am sorry, it's just 3 times that I had sex with him and I didn't even enjoy it because all I was thinking about was you. He was even angry when I told him to do what he wants to do I stand up he got angry. I can't enjoy sex with anybody but you.

Me: Really?

Iretii0511 don die I swear

Post yours let's have fun.

When I was 16 n a virgin I was kissing n just touching outside the clothes with my ex n he told me now I've turned him on if I don't have sex with him he will be in pain all night really bad pain cos he's hard n the only way to stop the pain is to let him.
Needless to say I lost my virginity that night;-(
I was very naive n worse my mum found out and I got in trouble lol
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Iretii0511(m): 1:35pm On Oct 03, 2020
Mrscarter:

When I was 16 n a virgin I was kissing n just touching outside the clothes with my ex n he told me now I've turned him on if I don't have sex with him he will be in pain all night really bad pain cos he's hard n the only way to stop the pain is to let him.
Needless to say I lost my virginity that night;-(
I was very naive n worse my mum found out and I got in trouble lol

Eyaaa. That's part of the effect of our parents shying off of sex education early in life. It is well.
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by FreestyleG: 2:23pm On Oct 03, 2020
EngrKem:
Imagine. A woman will do everything for U to take her serious and when u do and give her full attention and she now knows u r into her,she will now start to open up for some other guy toasting her and enjoying the chase and responding to the guy even in ur present answering his calls codedly even by 10 -11pm and text chatting while u pretend like u don't know and she pretends like it's nothing always guarding her phone.
Now u understand this is her way of life.always wanting something good yet don't v the discipline to keep it.she needed u,cried and waited 4 u boom once u givein she starts fancing another chase!
Hint is, what attracts her is the moment of chase. But then a woman that has got to adulthood should know better and stop behaving like juvenile.
So when u marry her,question is: won't she cheat on u even when u r focused and faithful to her?
At least you have managed to understand a woman's nature to this extent. Congrats. Now it's left for you to make her keep doing those things she does for you to take her serious without you committing (taking her seriously)

Very simple like ABC
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by holsconcept(m): 2:39pm On Oct 03, 2020
Me: What are u doing thr wt that guy?

Babe: She is my friend's boyfriend. I was there with him to keep him busy before my friend will arrive.
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Kaykay999(m): 2:43pm On Oct 03, 2020
He mistakenly slide in his D
Babe i don’t even love the guy a bit.
Re: What is the funniest Line You've Heard From A Cheating Partner? by Mrscarter(f): 2:50am On Oct 04, 2020
Iretii0511:

Eyaaa. That's part of the effect of our parents shying off of sex education early in life. It is well.

Lol. Yeah I guess.

(1) (Reply)

Man Kills Brother For Having Sex With Their Mother / "Please Cover Your Kpekus" 5 Months After She Twerked Naked, See What Happened / Check Out 5 Challenges Some Ladies With Big Melons Face.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.