Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,688 members, 7,809,601 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:51 AM

She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me (37970 Views)

My Ex Is Threatening Me / She Cheated With Her 'Cousin'. I'm Finding It Hard To Forgive Her / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Emtol01: 7:02am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my neighbor though. So one night she invited her friend over for a nite and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my neighbor. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and even traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her up and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...
She's doing all she does because she knows your MUMU never do.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by ofemigeorge(m): 7:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Xaos:
Even a blind hyena can see that this relationship is a facade. You can't tame her... So Let the wild horse run wild while you ride along obviously with a helmet.

Go figure. undecided
Hmm ..... grin
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by xperiencelove(m): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Still on this Story. Am going to expose this girl and her Facebook contact and a few of the nudes. Coz am so vexed right now
Don't do that my guy, let her go in peace please.
With that, you are a superman.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by owillowill: 7:07am On Mar 22, 2019
Unnecessary and avoidable drama, when you allow Jesus to choose for you and you're doing it at the right time.

Who has time for all this rubbish, when one is busy running after his life's purpose and dream

....if you have ears, hear what the Spirit is saying

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Whitneyclark(f): 7:07am On Mar 22, 2019
Dididrumz:
Just the same way not all guys cheat, not all girls cheat too... I think there is a balance in life

Thank you for this,but some people has taken it upon themselves to generalize the female genders as cheats,....SMH....there are bad & good eggs in both genders... My earnast prayer is we(the good ones) meet the good ones...I hate it when the good ones are been misjudged/counted with the cheats & those that can't keep to themselves, not every girl is loosed!

And back to the complainer it's either your gf is a runs girl or she can't keep to herself when it comes to sex,probably she had sexual traumas when she was still very young or it just her person..she can't just resist...but in all she really need to talk to someone an expert,maybe a psychologist...

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Elliot2(m): 7:08am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
You are correct Sir
is her name Sandra?
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by MrIcredible: 7:13am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
So I met this girl in school through a female friend, the friend was my neighbor though. So one night she invited her friend over for a nite and after that night the girl in question started asking me out and she made sure that i cut ties with that my neighbor. We started dating afterwards nd wd both broke up from our current relationshipz then.
But after a month that was when my wahala started, her phone got spoilt some days to her birthday and i gave her mine to use in order to post pictures and invite friends too because she wanted to celebrate it, little did i know dat she was sending nudes and also wanted to go fetch with a politician in town to raise money for the birthday. After i found out she cried and pleaded for forgiveness nd truth is i myself i cried cause I was devastated, but I still forgave her and even sponsored the birthday myself.
After dat three months after i went through her gbwhatsapp and discovered she hid some chats, I was able to decode the password and lo and behold she has been sending nudes to several other men and even traveled on a Sunday to havs unprotected sex with one of them and she was planning on going again, the same Sunday she left my room claiming to go to church. I was shocked in my anus. She cried and begged but I found it hard to forgive her which I eventually did but it took me months to get over it because sometimes i would just chat her up and tell her it's over because I can't harbor the pains anymore, she would plead nd beg and she even involved my friends and my siblings to help her beg. Hmmm. E no easy.
I got over that and warned her that the next time she repeats same I would post her nudes online and tell the world both on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter anx and even here on nairaland. But she assured me she had changed.
Now my greatest fear was that because she was into pageantry and she currently is the face of culture and tourism for one of these pageantry stuffs she would find it difficult to resist this men that will always ask for sex before any sort of sponsorship. Hmmm.
Hmmm. During the ASUU strike we all went home and i was relieved that she would stay clear from these useless men but omo right there at home she still cheated again o. She met her childhood friend and he came to visit her, and whilst they were together in the house alone she threw herself at him and started kissing this dude. And in her chats she was like she couldn't hold herself back anymore, she was soo into him and had to kiss him.. Darn. I was heart broken for the umpteenth time. I called her friend who stays in the same street with her to help me describe the dude and the discription was pathetic. Soo my girlfriend is a LovePeddler and a nympho? I couldn't believe dis. Darn.. I confronted her and all she does is beg, cry, fall sick. Just as usual. Am so done with her cheating ass but she keeps begging. My ex is willing to take me back but this my girlfriend aka olosho is calling and threatening her. See me see case o. Wetin man go do...
See stupìd narrative
No go hustle o
Dey der dey form senseless lover boy
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by samwizzye(m): 7:14am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Still on this Story. Am going to expose this girl and her Facebook contact and a few of the nudes. Coz am so vexed right now
bros do am be matured with us dealing, free and and the parasite go flee from you..... it's in the blood stream she can never change. and dey no dey regret dia action she was using the tears to cover up...wise up man
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Elliot2(m): 7:15am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Guy calm down. Don't expose anything,it is not ur body or life. u don't own her. U were happy when she asked u out right? Same way she ask others out...so calm down. However,u can send her nude to some few trusted nairalanders who masturbate in order to epp their ministry.

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by eyinjuege: 7:18am On Mar 22, 2019
serves you right.
you made your bed, kindly lie on it.
you left your girlfriend for a runs girl. now you're lamenting.
you better stop spreading STIs about, and stick with your runs girl. you both need rehabilitation anyway, because im sure you're also a confirmed cheat.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by GoldHorse(m): 7:20am On Mar 22, 2019
If you truly do not know what to do then you very urgently need deliverance.....and I am not being sarcastic.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Edusouls(m): 7:28am On Mar 22, 2019
How old are you? You just saw your neighbors girlfriend and started dating her, throwing bash party for her am sure with your parents money!giving her your phone to invite people as say na wedding or what? these amateur boys always posting their pathetic and stupid stories about love and relationship, I think this site should now filter ages of people come here to comment op.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by dustydee: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

This will be a stupid thing to do. Do you know that it is a criminal offence to post someones nude pictures online without permission? If you don't like her behavior, move on and let her be.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by TruthHurts100: 7:32am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

You are a fool for remaining with her till now.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by poweredcom(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

Send me their photos not nude lemme cast dem

Hahaha guy that gal na coded olosho
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by tohyorsih(f): 7:35am On Mar 22, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol dat ur look lasan e dey do u make u slap me ko grin

Bad ghal
onisokuso

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by nams77: 7:38am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
That not only make you senseless but childish too.
What right do you have to post her nudes?
U probably have not heard of defamation of character. It is an offense and ur sorry arse can be sued
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Mruwa1(m): 7:48am On Mar 22, 2019
Oga bring ur face my slap u waiting be ur problem until she give u gor gor before ur eye go clear..na so r pussy dey sweet u
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Nobody: 7:54am On Mar 22, 2019
We are gradually coming to the era were we just hook up for sex and depart. No time for unnecessary relationship that waste time, money, emotions and effort.

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by kratosemeritus(m): 7:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Davash222:
She's not your girlfriend!! She's for community.
Only him wan de chop community food...
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by ceejay80s(m): 7:59am On Mar 22, 2019
shege45:
they can’t change

never!!!! they cant

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by Donchukz(m): 8:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Really,women in general don't really know what they want,men will try as much as they can to give them whatever they want; yet,they will still go on to make your life miserable
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by olagbola45(m): 8:12am On Mar 22, 2019
tohyorsih:

onisokuso

Lol

Don't mind me gas b like a devil sometime

Lol...... angry
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by omoplaycool(m): 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Just move on..
Why go through all the stress.. Break up with her and don't rush into the next..
You're still making her relevant if you do anything for / to her..
I know it hurts but thank goodness you say you're over it now..
So prove it to us by ignoring her simple
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by KEOF2019: 8:13am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
My Ex was same. She would tell me they only suck her breast for 50k and nothing like sex. I have forgiven her more than a hundred times my brother. I caught her calling one of her alhaji while she was pregnant and she said the reason she called him was because he was sleeping with her sister too And that was unacceptable and so I asked if she slept with the so called man and she still denies say na sucking..LOL

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by raphroye: 8:21am On Mar 22, 2019
Alaye don't free her o, keep furrrrkkkinnnggg till you're tried
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by kachistone: 8:30am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
That's wrong. What will you gain? Leave her alone so you won't enter into trouble. You can be arrested for exposing someone's nudes on the internet.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by olanreyman(m): 8:34am On Mar 22, 2019
Can i even stand hearing my girlfriend messing around to the extent of even fvcking another guy let alone forgiving her several times like this mumu Op? Seriously i dont know what some girls of nowadays are turning to, one can't just do relationship and have peace of mind.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by olanreyman(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2019
Naudeyrushme:
Just don't be greedy like brother John in my area that went to go and impregnate the girl everybody dey service for area. Your girlfriend is a national cake let's enjoy her together
And you will will all enjoy the STDs together cheesy
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by dingbang(m): 8:35am On Mar 22, 2019
I am just trying to imagine myself crying because a girl cheated on me grin its preposterous.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by tk4rd: 8:36am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:
Now I can see that you still need to grow up first.
Forget everything about women and love and sex for now..
You're not ready for all these yet.
Re: She Cheated On Me Again and now she is threatening me by chiteny(m): 8:51am On Mar 22, 2019
barbwire2:

Please just get married to her and she will change.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Do I Settle This Without Coming Off As Weak / My Aunt Married At 39 / Nigerian Couple Cry On Their Wedding Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.