Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger (18225 Views)

Diamond Bank Introduces *426# USSD Code For Easy Banking / True Story Of Pensioner Who Was "Chased Away By Diamond Bank Manager" / Woman Loses N572,000 Pension In Her Diamond Bank Account To Fraudsters In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by dingbang(m): 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
cool
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by Angelawhite(m): 11:10am On Mar 21, 2019
beclosetome:

Please the caption is very wrong, is not sanction but Approved the merger. disregard the caption, the publisher has amended it.

i think the merger is a good one. sound bank, sound management.
Nothing wrong with the title. Sanctions in this case means seals or approves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by Angelawhite(m): 11:11am On Mar 21, 2019
lonelydora:

Don't try it, you won't enjoy it

Why ?
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by nwanyionitsha: 11:14am On Mar 21, 2019
alexvatt:
No, It will be Access bank.
Ok. I will miss diamond bank embarassed
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by GavelSlam: 11:29am On Mar 21, 2019
wink2015:

THAT OBOBO MAN CALLING HIMSELF, PASCAL DOZIE AND HIS CHILDREN MESS THE SHI.T OUT OF DIAMOND BANK.

Never bring your kids to your business.

That could possibly result in your business demise as we have seen in Diamond Bank as depicted by the DOZIE!

Haven't heard that term in a while.
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by lonelydora: 11:37am On Mar 21, 2019
Angelawhite:

Why ?

If you want peace, bank with StanbicIBTC

1 Like

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by Angelawhite(m): 11:46am On Mar 21, 2019
lonelydora:

If you want peace, bank with StanbicIBTC

I’m confused. Someone told me I should not bank with . Do u want to know his reason ?
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by moredollar(m): 11:55am On Mar 21, 2019
eben1marketer:
Chai...diamond bank! What will happen to our accounts with dbank now?
Nothing bro. Just continue with ur transactions as usual......
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by lonelydora: 12:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
Angelawhite:

I’m confused. Someone told me I should not bank with . Do u want to know his reason ?

What's his reason? Not too many branches?
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by Angelawhite(m): 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
lonelydora:

What's his reason? Not too many branches?

No. He said if I want peace of mind , I should choose Access

1 Like

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by uchelouis45(m): 12:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Was founded by Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede(or so) and Herbert Wigwe. They both own it. I don't know the percentages of ownership but Aig was the former MD/CEO and then handed over to Herbert Wigwe back in 2014 thereabout. i Googled it up cheesy
Yea that's correct. I could spell his name that's why he wasn't mentioned. Aig is not igbo. In fact I respect Aig a lot, its the only reason why I have an account with Access. And again, their app is really cool
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by MChaze25(m): 2:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kylekent59:
I had withdrawn all my money there sef.

I now operate with access, uba, fidelity and zenith bank.

I once had an acc with first bank but it was closed down.
That first bank is the most stupid in this country I swear.
Someone should just buy them ASAP
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by mrakeeno: 2:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It's more of acquisition than merger. Access Bank shares is a hot cake now. Will trade at N12 by next week
how can I buy their shares?
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by arrestdarrester: 2:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
eben1marketer:
Chai...diamond bank! What will happen to our accounts with dbank now?

You become Access bank customers same way intercontinental bank account holders became Access bank customers. Which bank will Access swallow next?

1 Like

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by AdeniyiA(m): 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
hisexcellency34:
It's more of acquisition than merger. Access Bank shares is a hot cake now. Will trade at N12 by next week
Pls how do i buy?
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by arrestdarrester: 2:59pm On Mar 21, 2019
uchelouis45:
Yea that's correct. I could spell his name that's why he wasn't mentioned. Aig is not igbo. In fact I respect Aig a lot, its the only reason why I have an account with Access. And again, their app is really cool

That App is not cool anything. How can you be using an App and scammers will be monitoring your transactions? They'll call you as though its Access bank HQ calling and ask for certain details. When you insist on resolving your issues at the nearest branch, you're told Access Bank HQ does not have such landline numbers that was used in contacting you.

When you ask the bank how the scammers got to know details of your transactions they keep quiet like you just mentioned a forbidden thing.

Who really are the scammers?

1 Like

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by arrestdarrester: 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Budex40:
Diacmond Bank or Accmond Bank.

Let the Name merger begin........ wink

There will be no name merger. Its an outright acquisition. Access is just trying to save the face of Diamond by calling it a merger. Accmond ko, Diaccess niiii
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by henryobinna(m): 3:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
DiamondAccess Bank.
No, the new bank will bear "Access Bank"

April 1st you'll confirm this

2 Likes

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by henryobinna(m): 3:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
alexvatt:
Access bank. But Dimond bank color
if there's an incorporation of any of Diamond bank's branding, then it's truly merger and not acquisition.

I have accounts and moneys with both banks, but I honestly prefer diamond, very fast in crediting your account when receiving payment from outside Nigeria, plus their online custom service are also very very fast to attend to issues.
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by henryobinna(m): 3:18pm On Mar 21, 2019
HopeAtHand:

Was founded by Aigboje Aig-Imokhuede(or so) and Herbert Wigwe. They both own it. I don't know the percentages of ownership but Aig was the former MD/CEO and then handed over to Herbert Wigwe back in 2014 thereabout. i Googled it up cheesy
fun fact: do you know wigwe was in his early 20s when access bank was founded by himself and his co-founder?

Makes ne think, we're just underperforming, I mean the youth

1 Like

Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by nwanyionitsha: 5:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
henryobinna:
No, the new bank will bear "Access Bank"

April 1st you'll confirm this
Ok,diamond will be missed by all.
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by uchelouis45(m): 10:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
arrestdarrester:

That App is not cool anything. How can you be using an App and scammers will be monitoring your transactions? They'll call you as though its Access bank HQ calling and ask for certain details. When you insist on resolving your issues at the nearest branch, you're told Access Bank HQ does not have such landline numbers that was used in contacting you.

When you ask the bank how the scammers got to know details of your transactions they keep quiet like you just mentioned a forbidden thing.

Who really are the scammers?
For real shocked. I'm yet to experience such. Wow, thanks a lot. I'll be on the lookout
Re: Court Sanctions Access Bank, Diamond Bank Merger by Ugosample(m): 12:44am On Mar 22, 2019
henryobinna:
fun fact: do you know wigwe was 20 when access bank was founded by himself and his co-founder?

Makes ne think, we're just underperforming, I mean the youth

The truth is that the youth have been mentally defeated

The system has defeated them

Nigeria have never been this bad

All those exploits young people had in decades past is due to the fact that Nigeria then despte being under military rule, was not this bad

People could still get jobs

school fees were cheaper

the quality of schools were FAR BETTER THEN (it is the failure of the public schools in recent times that have led to the proliferation of private schools everywhere )

And the list goes on.

Tho the youth still need to sit up...

The odds are stacked so so much against them

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

5 Lies You Have Been Told About Entrepreneurship / Cac Closes Manual Registration Of Companies In Five States / How Do You Cope With Nigeria's Epileptic Power Supply Issue As A Freelancer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.