Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,932 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:13 PM

How Does One Solve This Situation? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Does One Solve This Situation? (2900 Views)

How Does One Heal From Rape Trauma? / How Does One Go About His Girls Loose Vagina? / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by flokii: 8:49pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol, are we quantifying love now flokii? Humans are dynamic in nature, so we love differently, show it differently and feel it differently.
To someone 'love is telling me you love me, telling me how beautiful and special I am'. To another ' it is buying me roses , gifts and all' . You can't really expect people to see love the way you do, you can only learn to express it the way they see it.

People love differently, some can't die for their loved ones, some can. Are we saying the later don't love? No! They love but not enough to lose their lives.

Who loves more shouldn't matter in a relationship, the thought of that is the beginning of the end of such relationship. The most important thing is: Love exist and it is appreciated by the two partners. smiley

Beauty with brains.. I totally agree with you.

People love differently and see love in different manner.. #word!
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 8:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Headlesschicken:
undecided I used to think that this boy was matured...
When Your Emotions Rise Against You, your Maturity Would Be Less Helpful
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by sconp: 8:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
If you love the first, you wouldn't fall in love with the other.

smiley
This doesn't always work, it's hard to understand if one hasn't been in such a situation before
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 9:08pm On Mar 21, 2019
flokii:

smiley smiley
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 9:09pm On Mar 21, 2019
flokii:

smiley smiley
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Offpoint1: 9:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
SweetBuns:
undecided
What if there was no nairaland? What will you do?
He would have eaten buns, sweet ones for that mattertongue
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Bossjakande: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

As i was reading through your comment I was curious to see if "ethical leanings" would be there and voila it's there, you are very predictable lol.
av not started wit u
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

As i was reading through your comment I was curious to see if "ethical leanings" would be there and voila it's there, you are very predictable lol.
Lol... I was curious to see 'self realization' and yes it was there. grin grin
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bossjakande:
av not started wit u

You've been noticed jakandeola, now swerve!!!
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Bossjakande: 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

You've been noticed jakandeola, now swerve!!!
cool down for me dear I Neva start wit u u dont dey cry look my sign.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by LordKO(m): 9:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
MariaLavina:
Lol... I was curious to see 'self realization' and yes it was there. grin grin

Miss world 2019 loaded. .. let me go and find where to borrow shoes because whether you like it or not I'm going to be your chaperone to the event.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by LordKO(m): 9:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

If you can imagine a human being without water, then you'll understand better.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Bossjakande:
cool down for me dear I Neva start wit u u dont dey cry look my sign.

Oloripelebe, where did you get the idea that I'm igbo? Lmao cheesy I won't trade insults with your likes, get that.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
LordKO:

If you can imagine a human being without water, then you'll understand better.

Meaning you can't exist without it, I completely understand.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Bossjakande: 9:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Oloripelebe, where did you get the idea that I'm igbo? Lmao.
wat tribe are u dear
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
LordKO:

Miss world 2019 loaded. .. let me go and find where to borrow shoes because whether you like it or not I'm going to be your chaperone to the event.
Lol... cheesy grin You flatter me.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by BEANSANDBREAD00(m): 10:03pm On Mar 21, 2019
Jcole1985:

He would have not seen a comment from a jealous feminist with no marriage suitors.

OP I can only advise you if it is marriage you seek.Our fore-fathers got married to five,two should not be a problem for you.Look at me for example,I am about to make Sweetbuns and Poco-ant-ass(pocohantas) my second and third wife respectively After my first UyiIncomparabl
Ehya
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Joyboy1(m): 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
SweetBuns:
undecided

What if there was no nairaland?
What will you do?

Sister, how come you are this sensible and intelligentful. You are so brainous and highly factorisable. I love your comments!
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Nobody: 11:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
SweetBuns:
undecided

What if there was no nairaland?
What will you do?
u are wicked lol
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by SweetBuns(f): 12:26am On Mar 22, 2019
Joyboy1:

Sister, how come you are this sensible and intelligentful. You are so brainous and highly factorisable. I love your comments!
Thanks kiss
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by showietee: 12:55am On Mar 22, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol. Let Me Take That As A Joke. Marry Two Wives Is Dangerous

You must be speaking from environmental effects... But truth be told, that is one of the way out.

Tired of movies where two ladies would love a guy dearly and would be ready to do anything for him but not share him... Those things are wash... Don't be deluded by those scripts, going by the world demographic statistics, it is highly needed for serious mind.

This is beta than cheating, associated with fear, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, and the likes.

We should be thinking of having equilibrium while we adjust for ourselves and reach a compromise.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 7:31am On Mar 22, 2019
showietee:

You must be speaking from environmental effects... But truth be told, that is one of the way out.

Tired of movies where two ladies would love a guy dearly and would be ready to do anything for him but not share him... Those things are wash... Don't be deluded by those scripts, going by the world demographic statistics, it is highly needed for serious mind.

This is beta than cheating, associated with fear, STDs, unwanted pregnancies, and the likes.

We should be thinking of having equilibrium while we adjust for ourselves and reach a compromise.
i Am Not The Type Who Wants Two Wives, all I Want To Offer Is For One Woman Alone. In The Nearest Future I Want To Make Her The Envy Of All Eyes...
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by IamPlato(m): 7:32am On Mar 22, 2019
SweetBuns:
Thanks kiss
stop Tryin To Score Points Here. Give Your Own Advice
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by Bossjakande: 3:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Oloripelebe, where did you get the idea that I'm igbo? Lmao cheesy I won't trade insults with your likes, get that.
wat tribe are u pls
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by ElsonMorali: 3:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Go read The Marriage of Anansewa and go do likewise.
Re: How Does One Solve This Situation? by bal4real: 3:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
SweetBuns:
undecided
What if there was no nairaland? What will you do?
lolz babe u funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife In Hotel / AFRICAN Women Are Beautiful. / Popular Islamic Instagram Handle Exposed For Sending Nude Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.