Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:19 PM

How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out (9474 Views)

More Than 100 Funny And Cute Things To Say To A Girl To Make Her Fall For You / 5 Words To Make Her Fall Madly In Love With You / TESTED: A way to make her fall in love with you the more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by skenetic(m): 4:03pm On Sep 05, 2010
Finally you have a girlfriend and things seem to be all hunky-dory at least for now. Well, if you do not work on your relationship continuously things could take a turn for the worse. A woman will not always remain in love with you. There are lots of things that we do in life that kills the romance and with it the relationship.
Here are seven tips that will keep the fires burning all the time.

Flowers
Flowers never went out of fashion and never will. What better way to say to a girl that you love her than by sending her a bunch of tulips. You can send her flowers any day and you don't need an excuse. If your girl is writing an exam then send her flowers that morning, if she is visiting her friends out of town send her flowers there to tell her that she is on your mind. Sending her flowers tells her that she is being missed.

Look for an excuse to celebrate
Celebrate every small and big event in her life. If she has graduated then obviously it calls for a special celebration however, small events like she getting a new pet or a new car should be celebrated with gusto.

Praise
Never tire of telling her that she looks stunning and gorgeous. No woman will tire of compliments from her man no matter how old the relationship is. However, say it in a style that genuinely reflects your feelings.

Never forget special occasions
Your first date, first kiss, your first meeting, Valentines Day, woman's day, birthdays, anniversaries etc all should be remembered and celebrated. These special occasions give you the chance to reinforce your commitment to her.

Lovemaking
You have to ensure that your lovemaking never loses the spark. Make love to her as if it is the first time. Try and fulfill her fantasies and make sure that there is never a dull moment in your love life. Make passionate love at times and when she is not up to it be gentle and sweet. However, keep her sexually satisfied.

Support
Support her in all her endeavors and encourage her in all that she does whether it is academics or profession. Be the rock in her life and stand by her decisions good or bad.

Life outside the relationship
Just as you need your space so does she. Encourage her to spend time with other girls to do girly things. Give her all the freedom and never doubt her intentions or integrity. This you way tell her that you have full faith in her and trust her judgments.

Now listen carefully-
What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!, Trust me, You don't want to miss this one
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by madlady(f): 5:00pm On Sep 05, 2010
Hmmm all of the above would work for me.

Nice to see a post that's  not bashing.  lipsrsealed
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by adagz01(m): 7:28pm On Sep 05, 2010
All this na story jor
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 06, 2010
poster is a dreamer trying to have people click on his link but, by the look of the email address he gave, i doubt anyone could. AMATEUR!!!!!!

there is NO SECRET remedy in relationships, even with all what the poster stated, a partner could still leave you.
yes what he wrote may help prolong a union but ultimately if the chemistry aint there then all this would be  for nothing
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by arsenesholer(m): 7:47am On Sep 06, 2010
Stori stori. . .
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by Onchedu(m): 12:35pm On Sep 06, 2010
U shouldn't be afraid of a woman falling out of love with U cos they will fall. The question is how far away will they fall and how deeper will their love be if they come back from no too far to fall in love with U again.

Beware the woman U keep in love with U. the ordinary one's don't go away easy so U should know the one U have "trapped" could end up a huge problem in Ur world.
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 07, 2010
naija guys are not dat patient n romantic hence poster is just building castles in d air grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin dis is wot excessive mnb causes poster wake up many naija guys dont posses all dose traits u typed up there n any guy dats doing dat is doing it just 2 get ur attention n as soon as he gets down there u go dey ONE CHANCE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by Hotchyk(f): 7:26pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hmm,the previous comments are enough to further convince ladies that our male counterparts are plain sissies!
simple stuff like these that makes a woman all over you is too difficult for you to practise
*hiss, *
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by Nobody: 7:44pm On Sep 07, 2010
Hotchyk:

Hmm,the previous comments are enough to further convince ladies that our male counterparts are plain sissies!
simple stuff like  these that makes a woman all over you is too difficult for you to practise
*hiss, *

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to know that even if a guy would do all what is mentioned  by the OP, some of y'all women would still be able to find something to complain about and probably bounce.

by the way, dont forget that the mens list, on what women should do to never see us leave, is as LONG as the above one. . . . . . . . . . and when we see how A) women change physically after a few kids B) come up with "headache" excuses when WE are in the mood C) nag and cant keep quiet even if their lives depended on it etc etc etc then women are no better.

reminds me of the NL thread about the guy that was dumped by his gf because he was TOO GOOD/PERFECT. lol!
Re: How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out by thebaron(m): 10:16am On Sep 08, 2010
Yeah Right!
Puleeeze! I did all these and more still my fiancee left me barely 4 months to our wedding. Listen, it takes a lot more than being nice to keep a woman. The truth is that a lot of women dont even know what they want. I heard of a woman who wanted to divorce her husband just because he was too nice and it was scary to her.
All I can say is for you to pray you meet the right person who will see the best in you, believe in you and stay with you through thick and thin.

(1) (Reply)

Surgery Gone Wrong, Woman Left Without Boobs (pictures) / Guys Let's Be Sincere For Once / I Am Crazy In Love Wit My Boyfriend But I Dont Want Him To Know! Crazy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.