Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,288 members, 7,818,982 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members (47484 Views)

Pope Francis Hosts Trans-Women & Eats Lunch With Them At The Vatican (Photos) / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Lightning Strikes Rwandan Church And Kills 16 Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by thelastmediator: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Brain just vaporized from their head once they are church.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by bentwood85(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Pastor Chris OYAKLOME, Pastor IGINLA and other fake pastors are not different from him..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by oluwatosink: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lol..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by bangging(m): 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Dareal90s:
Calabar pastor
the said Kenya and u said calabar, let me ask u are you suffering from mental and fiscall disability?

1 Like

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Seetto: 3:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
Christainity grin grin, I give up...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by TeeJaywest(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
How did I end up in this continent...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by hoodedjaystrim(m): 3:41pm On Mar 21, 2019
babyface224:
what rubbish? And sane pple are attending this Church...just killed the poor dog for nothing... Lord wen will you blow the trumpet?
not soon enough
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Mymehn: 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
See as him face be like toad
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by pepetua(m): 3:42pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ritualistic and occultism display.
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by skyfather09(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
looks like a jackal to me tho, buh y pastors dey behave like this.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Dareal90s(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
bangging:
the said Kenya and u said calabar, let me ask u are you suffering from mental and fiscall disability?
To u nw u see urself as if u r making sense abi? Mor0n, so calabar ppl can't migrate to Kenya again. Oponu omo Calabar. Dog eater.
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by GemstoneJs(m): 3:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
calabar pastor
see em name na pastor kenny udom
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by symbianDON(m): 3:44pm On Mar 21, 2019
o dear!!! poor dog! this isn't Christianity, it's occultic....with a touch of madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by wink2015(m): 3:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
A pastor is currently making the rounds online after doing an unexpected thing during church service on Sunday, March 17th.

Apostle Kenneth popularly called Kenny of the Divine Fruit Church of Christ, Kanye in Botswana, killed a dog and ate it raw in the church after claiming it has been blessed.

The church members were not left out as some partook in eating the raw meat including a little baby.

Sharing pictures from the service on the church’s official Facebook page, the below caption was written;

”Eat of me, whoever eats of me will never die. No one will force you to partake but that which I give is of my Spirit to confirm my word. When you eat of me it will be unto perfection.

Nothing can be given unto you unless it is given by the Father. If I eat you have already eaten because you believe in me.

We eat everything, if it is blessed it is approved.”

See More Photos Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/pastor-kills-dog-eats-it-raw-in-church.html?m=1

NATIVE DOCTOR PASTOR!

In Nigeria, their group sells Miracle Handkerchief and Miracle Bottled Water.

PASTORS OF OUR GENERATION!

PASTORS OF OUR TIME!

Deceiving the gullibles ones among us.

DO NOT BE A VICTIM!
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Denikayan: 3:46pm On Mar 21, 2019
What's hurts me most is that when I try to tell friends from another continent about how Africa is religiously crazy, the claim am exergerating

See this one now!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Shaev7(m): 3:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Poor dog! The only thing I can say is that, it can also happen in Nigeria. God your mercy endures forever

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by AmazingELixir: 3:48pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin

This pastor must have an akwa ibom ancestory

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by bluebay(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
Does that meat look raw to you? Make una get sense o these bloggers them. The pastor is flexing the best part of the meat. Lalasticala can relate
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Jaysleeves(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
NOR BE SAY I DEY SUPPORT THE PASTOR OO
BUT THIS STORY GET K LEG SMALL

LOOK WETIN THE MAN DEY CHOP AND LOOK THE ANIMAL PICTURE AGAIN U GO NOTICE SAY DIFFERENCE DEY, THAT THING FIT NOR BE RAW MEAT BECAUSE NO SIGN OF FRESH BLOOD AND AGAIN IT LOOKS ROASTED OR PARBOILED

ALSO THAT ANIMAL IS NOT A DOG BUT A JACKAL, I REALLY WISH WE TAKE TIME TO EXAMINE SOMETHINGS WE SEE ONLINE BEFORE JUMPING TO CONCLUSION .

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Danhumprey: 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by finalboss(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
I said it, christians are crazy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by olisaEze(m): 3:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
“Divine fruit” don turn “divine cannibalistic ministries”! cheesy Spiritual savages! cheesy

“My people perish for lack of knowledge”! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Wigetsolar: 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2019

These people are giving Christianity a bad name sha.
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by bluebay(m): 3:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
To start with, that’s not raw meat. It’s cooked . Also. The Pastor is a generous man. To cook Dog meat and share with church members? So out standing and too sweat to share with anyone if I happen to be the pastor

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by kennysmart21: 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
The man is not to be blame for but the blind members in the congregation

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by slimdamatrix1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is such a ritual.

Disgusting creep!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by walozanga(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
candlewax:
get him arrested immediately

na ur dog? abi na ur mouth?
just pity the people the idiot is deceiving.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:54pm On Mar 21, 2019
Kudos to China for checking the influence of Islam and Christianity in their country, it only breeds mad people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hian angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
G
Re: Apostle Kenneth Kenny Kills A Dog, Eats It Raw In Church And Feeds Members by Naajjii: 3:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
otiwisdom:
Why are Africans like these,why are they different. China is busy creating machine that can do surgical operation from far and here we are still struggling with our sense.
God please save us.
But in China there is a festival where a large number of dogs are killed and eaten to celebrate.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shares The Message She Got From A Struggling 'Entitled' Pastor (Photos) / Apostle Suleman Raises Dead Child Back To Life - Trezzyhelm (Photos) / Police Rent Out Station To Church For Service In Lagos (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.