Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man (1625 Views)

Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / Husband Caught His Cheating Wife, Snapped And Framed The Picture / Man Leaks Facebook Chats Of His Wife With Married Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by mercedizz: 7:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
A bitter husband has just taken to social media to expose his alleged cheating wife. The man whose identity remains unknown disclosed that his wife is cheating on him with another married man. After discovering their hidden chats, he took several screenshots of it and shared it on Facebook. The chat revealed how his wife belittled him while chatting with the other man. They have been married for nine years. It did not end there, the married man while chatting with this man’s wife also accused his wife of having body odour and does not know what made him marry her.

The man shared the screenshots of the messages on Facebook with the caption: “I am weeping inside of me, it’s a big burden to me. I came across this on my wife’s phone, I did the screen shots, transferred and deleted. She is not the worst person on earth, I just never expected this after 9 years. She do delete her messages with him after chatting, I coincidentally saw this. I have always suspected something fishy but anytime I ask her to give me her phone to make a call, she first deletes their chats. Your friends should advise me here please. With these, what chances do I have living with her? Her chat with a Facebook married man. There is another one she was telling that she loves him but she came in and I had to drop her phone. I weep.”

Watch VIDEO

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by mercedizz: 7:25pm On Mar 21, 2019

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by makeitijn: 7:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
This is seccxy.. I love cheating wives.. it takes gutts to pull this off
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
foolish man, he should instead use the energy to run to a divorce lawyer and get rid of the animal.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by lilmax(m): 9:50pm On Mar 21, 2019
waste of data

DIVORCE immediately
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by Loadedzunne(m): 10:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
omo the way married women dey cheat now they suprise me. i realised women do got tired of sex from 1 partner,that is why wives cheats alot......when she get caught now, she will start blaming devil and village people..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by ifyalways(f): 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
I refuse to believe anyone, how much more two married adults will describe their respective spouses that way all because of 50K and puccie

Must be fake.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by Fuqman(m): 7:53am On Mar 22, 2019
People say marriage is not all about love but bla bla bla..Viola! ....5 to 10 years later, reality set to kick in and cheating becomes the regular. I've turned down about 6 married women advances here in Abuja alone... well, it's against my principle.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by extremelygolden: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
This is serious! No iota of regard for the marriage institution again? Lord have mercy.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by cococandy(f): 2:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
Men are polygamous in nature.
So they leave their wives and sleep with other men’s wives. And those men also sleep with other people’s wives and so on and so forth.

It’s all balanced according to nature. At least what we are told.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by periphetes: 6:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
cococandy:
So they leave their wives and sleep with other men’s wives. And those men also sleep with other people’s wives and so on and so forth.

Based on your assumption, I don't agree with you. Not all men are polygamous in nature. Neither does every married man sleeps with another married man wife. You been told by those who do such, is just an ignorant excuse for them to justify adultery. It is totally wrong and evil, nature will only balance such acts with retribution.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by Elphiasdoge(m): 8:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
faaaaaaaaaaaake
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by Rosarie(f): 10:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Why cheat??
Why not walk away.
Re: Nigerian Man Posts Facebook Chats His Cheating Wife Had With A Married Man by HolyFuckXXX: 6:33am On Mar 23, 2019
cococandy:

speaking from personal experience?

(1) (Reply)

Nil / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / I Just Lost My Dad. My World Has Crumbled!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.