Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW (12855 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by senatordave1(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

Much love comrade I took time to read through your brilliant anylases from page one to this page and I must confess you said it 100% right about the Yorubas especially the lost ones called Yoruba Moslems the major headache of SW
Upon all my weaknesses,i dont engage in ethnic slurs and insults.you are a low life boy

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by senatordave1(m): 12:19am On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

Much love comrade I took time to read through your brilliant anylases from page one to this page and I must confess you said it 100% right about the Yorubas especially the lost ones called Yoruba Moslems the major headache of SW
Upon all my weaknesses,i dont engage in ethnic slurs and insults.you are a low life boy...
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by senatordave1(m): 12:20am On Apr 09, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Rant of a yoruba moslem. Keep revising history to suit you. You even claimed the yorubas were the first to fight for Jonathan acting presidency.

You guys are shameless liars. The first person to move the motion or raise that issue was Sen. Bala Mohammed current Governor-elect of Bauchi before Dora Akunyili joined, then the SE.

SW started making noise and hijack the struggle when it is became glaring that GEJ's acting presidency is happening. Tinubu personally organised his AC goons to kick against that. He launched a massive campaign to ensure it didn't happen.

But Ken Nnamani the SP proceeded with the motion and NASS made Jonathan acting president.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201002100194.html

Before then, it was Saraki the Maradona that rallied all the 36 Governors to pressure the NASS to act on the motion of Bala.

SE/SS doesn't have the strength to do it alone, SW was antagonistic, Saraki rallied the North together with Bala.

You guys started making noise when all underground had been done.

In appreciation, GEJ pulled Bala from the Senate and made him FCT minister and today he is Governor elect, he dissolved his cabinet and retained Dora, moved Saraki's boy to a bigger ministry.

You guys fought Jonathan. Get that into your thick skull and stop revising history.
Saraki the maradona that was dribbled by an iwobi? You are full of hate,it will destroy you soonest

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Ratello: 1:20am On Apr 09, 2019
senatordave1:

Upon all my weaknesses,i dont engage in ethnic slurs and insults.you are a low life boy...
If I place a curse on you and your lineage it will manifest within 3 days I don't know why you can't be yourself for once. I have told you to stop quoting me you won't listen. I was responding to ChristianNorth a true comrade now see where your waywardness led you to by going too small and behaving like an uncouth kid online. I will not warn you further. Take your madness elsewhere kid, take it somewhere before it will be too late for you. If you are fed up with life do the needful and let your wife and kids enjoy life (that is if you are married). Be guided and stop quoting me!
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by senatordave1(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

If I place a curse on you and your lineage it will manifest within 3 days I don't know why you can't be yourself for once. I have told you to stop quoting me you won't listen. I was responding to ChristianNorth a true comrade now see where your waywardness led you to by going too small and behaving like an uncouth kid online. I will not warn you further. Take your madness elsewhere kid, take it somewhere before it will be too late for you. If you are fed up with life do the needful and let your wife and kids enjoy life (that is if you are married). Be guided and stop quoting me!
What a trash from a pained kid.only a curse fellow will utter such.you are a danger to nairaland
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by goldenarrow: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Rant of a yoruba moslem. Keep revising history to suit you. You even claimed the yorubas were the first to fight for Jonathan acting presidency.

You guys are shameless liars. The first person to move the motion or raise that issue was Sen. Bala Mohammed current Governor-elect of Bauchi before Dora Akunyili joined, then the SE.

SW started making noise and hijack the struggle when it is became glaring that GEJ's acting presidency is happening. Tinubu personally organised his AC goons to kick against that. He launched a massive campaign to ensure it didn't happen.

But Ken Nnamani the SP proceeded with the motion and NASS made Jonathan acting president.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201002100194.html

Before then, it was Saraki the Maradona that rallied all the 36 Governors to pressure the NASS to act on the motion of Bala.

SE/SS doesn't have the strength to do it alone, SW was antagonistic, Saraki rallied the North together with Bala.

You guys started making noise when all underground had been done.

In appreciation, GEJ pulled Bala from the Senate and made him FCT minister and today he is Governor elect, he dissolved his cabinet and retained Dora, moved Saraki's boy to a bigger ministry.

You guys fought Jonathan. Get that into your thick skull and stop revising history.

You keep confirming your cluelessness with your revisionist and dumb responses. I shall come back to the Senator Bala Usman, blablabla you stated above. Your response shows how much biased you are against the Yoruba.
It is already obvious you don’t know what you are talking about, your first point of failure is in your assumption that you are talking to a Moslem.
Of course you guess right by calling me a Yoruba, if you need to know more I have Igbo lineage as well. Perhaps you came from an osu background where you are not privileged to have inter-ethnic marriage (no offense intended).
I stand for the truth because times have proven that an ‘Ogunbiyi’ may fail you where an ‘Okafor’ comes in to be a blessing and at times an ‘Uzor’ may fail you where a ‘Showunmi’ turns out to be your angel. So evil is not confined to a single place. See the response of satan to God in Job 2v2.
We are in the 21st century so you ought to have outgrown primitive leanings you so far displayed in your responses. I speak to you from a position of knowledge that Igbo has always been too cowardly in the affairs of Nigeria politics. Sadly it has always been the womenfolk from the East that has in their own little way displayed an ounce of bravery. Look at the Aba riots of 1928, then the respected late Dora Akunyili you mentioned. Other regions boast of activists who stood up to confront injustice, we can make mention of JS Tarka from the Middle Belt, Adaka Boro from Niger Delta, Aminu Kano from the North, the west gave us Gani Fawehinmi Femi Falana, the Ransome-Kuti family, the Wole Shoyinka (that was even jailed and in solitary confinement for three years because of your Biafra), where is our ‘brave eastern blodas’?
I however need to educate you by saying that Akunyili and Bala only swung into action when they saw Bakare launched the Save Nigeria initiative. Where people of the West staged massive protests, where were the yeasterners then?
Jonathan that benefited from Yoruba support from 2007 up till the elections of 2011 took Yoruba’s humility and peaceful nature for granted. He later realized this error later in 2014 and early 2015. Hence he was forced to literally relocate to Lagos during the campaign time leading to election, even having to buy time and lavish money on OPC and Afenifere (which was an error in itself). Yoruba don’t vote parties, organizations or groups, but they vote good governance and individuals that stand for this.
It was the same votes from the Yoruba that he enjoyed in 2011 and came to power. A power he abused by squandering (with the aid of his cronies) the massive revenue the nation enjoyed from the favorable oil market that prevailed while he was in power. He realized his mistakes and came to apologize prior to the election, but it was too late then. Yoruba supported Bubu with their votes and he won.
Go and enjoy the fake projects you claim the man has completed in your region. You guys don’t have a clue how administration runs. Other regions are by far, more politically mature than your region, we no dey do politics of ‘na my bloda (imm)’ as una dey do for ya side. West don’t care who rules as long as they deliver, after all, the America, China etc that the world respect today and Nigerians so much love to visit and stay, are not ruled by neither an Igbo nor a Yoruba.
Wisdom cannot be monopolized by any single human but the quality of leadership & followership count in determining how a community or society progresses. An average Igbo leans towards his buying and selling (which is good though), but relegates political consciousness to the background.
Learn from the saying that goes like this – ‘if the wise refuses to rule, he shall suffer the misrule of the foolish’. This is what the Igbo brethren suffer from. Take time out to get first-hand information. Find time to visit the folks you voted to represent you, go to local government offices and ask questions, show more than a 4-yearly interest in politics and let your representatives know you exist. (I saw you boasted of 2023 earlier, so I can see you are only keen on a 4-yearly basis.)
This is what you guys are not doing and this is why your region is being robbed by your own politicians.
I am at work (making money) so let me pause, be free to respond to the little I have said so far, I shall check Nairaland later on.
Meanwhile check out this Okadigbo meme.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2019
goldenarrow:

You keep confirming your cluelessness with your revisionist and dumb responses. I shall come back to the Senator Bala Usman, blablabla you stated above. Your response shows how much biased you are against the Yoruba.
You started with insult. This means I have already boxed you into a defensive mode.

Anyway, next time, try to break down your write-ups with paragraphs especially lengthy ones like this.

goldenarrow:

It is already obvious you don’t know what you are talking about, your first point of failure is in your assumption that you are talking to a Moslem.
Of course you guess right by calling me a Yoruba, if you need to know more I have Igbo lineage as well. Perhaps you came from an osu background where you are not privileged to have inter-ethnic marriage (no offense intended).
It seems Osu is a line you guys have learn to be throwing around carelessly.

I don't owe you any explanation, but to save you from further stupidity, I am from a paramount royal house in Abia.

goldenarrow:

I speak to you from a position of knowledge that Igbo has always been too cowardly in the affairs of Nigeria politics. Sadly it has always been the womenfolk from the East that has in their own little way displayed an ounce of bravery. Look at the Aba riots of 1928, then the respected late Dora Akunyili you mentioned. Other regions boast of activists who stood up to confront injustice, we can make mention of JS Tarka from the Middle Belt, Adaka Boro from Niger Delta, Aminu Kano from the North, the west gave us Gani Fawehinmi Femi Falana, the Ransome-Kuti family, the Wole Shoyinka (that was even jailed and in solitary confinement for three years because of your Biafra), where is our ‘brave eastern blodas’?
I am sure you were drunk when you wrote this, so I will skip it.

goldenarrow:

I however need to educate you by saying that Akunyili and Bala only swung into action when they saw Bakare launched the Save Nigeria initiative. Where people of the West staged massive protests, where were the yeasterners then?
It is common knowledge the yorubas have penchant for claiming credit for what didn't work for.

The NASS made Jonathan acting President. It was your brother Tinubu and his AC goons that opposed Jonathan. They claimed it is illegal and unconstitutional for Jonathan to be made acting president.

Bala moved the motion, Ken Nnamdi saw that it scaled through while Saraki rallied the 36 Governors to endorse Jonathan. Only SW betrayed.

It seems I have to create a thread on that.

goldenarrow:

Jonathan that benefited from Yoruba support from 2007 up till the elections of 2011 took Yoruba’s humility and peaceful nature for granted. He later realized this error later in 2014 and early 2015.
Liar. SW gave only 60% to Jonathan and if you deducts all SW's votes to Jonathan. He would have still won.

The SS, SE and MB bore the burden of that 2011 election. Of course, MB got Senate presidency, while SE got the DSP, Coordinating Minister, SGF, Deputy Speaker.

goldenarrow:

It was the same votes from the Yoruba that he enjoyed in 2011 and came to power. A power he abused by squandering (with the aid of his cronies) the massive revenue the nation enjoyed from the favorable oil market that prevailed while he was in power. He realized his mistakes and came to apologize prior to the election, but it was too late then. Yoruba supported Bubu with their votes and he won.
SW votes didn't make Jonathan president in 2011 and SW votes didn't make him president in 2019. You guys contributed 7.5% of his victory margin.

goldenarrow:

West don’t care who rules as long as they deliver, after all, the America, China etc that the world respect today and Nigerians so much love to visit and stay, are not ruled by neither an Igbo nor a Yoruba.
It is on record SW are clannish. You guys hated a pan-national Obasanjo in 1999 and prefer a yoruba apologist, Falae.

You vote for individuals yet you gave Buhari about 2 million votes.

goldenarrow:

An average Igbo leans towards his buying and selling (which is good though), but relegates political consciousness to the background.
It is on record that SE plays better politics than SW but you guys behaves as if Nigeria started in 2015.

Compare SE and SW political history since pre-independence.

[/quote]
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

The guy you were responding to is a known loser. Anyone Senatordave1 supports, loses. It is his curse. The thing is frustrating him.

Just ignore him.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by goldenarrow: 11:40pm On Apr 10, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You started with insult. This means I have already boxed you into a defensive mode.

Anyway, next time, try to break down your write-ups with paragraphs especially lengthy ones like this.

It seems Osu is a line you guys have learn to be throwing around carelessly.

I don't owe you any explanation, but to save you from further stupidity, I am from a paramount royal house in Abia.

I am sure you were drunk when you wrote this, so I will skip it.

It is common knowledge the yorubas have penchant for claiming credit for what didn't work for.

The NASS made Jonathan acting President. It was your brother Tinubu and his AC goons that opposed Jonathan. They claimed it is illegal and unconstitutional for Jonathan to be made acting president.

Bala moved the motion, Ken Nnamdi saw that it scaled through while Saraki rallied the 36 Governors to endorse Jonathan. Only SW betrayed.

It seems I have to create a thread on that.

Liar. SW gave only 60% to Jonathan and if you deducts all SW's votes to Jonathan. He would have still won.

The SS, SE and MB bore the burden of that 2011 election. Of course, MB got Senate presidency, while SE got the DSP, Coordinating Minister, SGF, Deputy Speaker.

SW votes didn't make Jonathan president in 2011 and SW votes didn't make him president in 2019. You guys contributed 7.5% of his victory margin.

It is on record SW are clannish. You guys hated a pan-national Obasanjo in 1999 and prefer a yoruba apologist, Falae.

You vote for individuals yet you gave Buhari about 2 million votes.

It is on record that SE plays better politics than SW but you guys behaves as if Nigeria started in 2015.

Compare SE and SW political history since pre-independence.

My dear this forum is an open one where decent opinions are aired, so why do you want to cry?

At least I have not attacked you, so stop talking about being defensive. I only stated facts, backed with political history, figures and dates.
Sadly, your assertions are full of lies and distortions and you are obviously incapable of answering the questions I asked you aside your traditional use of foul language and quarrel.

As an instance please can you back your claim that Tinubu (your nightmare, Lol) and AC stood against the installation of Jonathan, with a credible link online?

Aside from the ‘CABALS’ whom Jonathan himself acknowledges and even referred to during the January 2012 fuel subsidy crisis, etc., all sane Nigerians stood up for Jonathan (inclusive of AC & Tinubu). This actually was almost like what we had during the June 12, 1993 saga (you may be too young to know that).

The National Assembly you were alluding to was even infiltrated by these cabal elements; they were only spurred to action by the massive reactions of Nigerians. Please go online and check the dates and sequence of events around that time between March and May 2010.
Perhaps where you live in Abia (with all due respect my Paramount chief, lol), was far too remote & politically disconnected to witness all the events at that time.

You came to confuse yourself further by mixing up 2015 and 2019 as per the dates Jonathan contested for Presidency. Chai, this ChristianNorth is a political illiterate!

It is obvious your knowledge of politics started in 2015 as you have stylishly been telling us all along. No wonder you claimed you were drunk when you were asked to give us names of your activists. You were also struck dumb when events of pre-independence Nigeria were analyzed for you.

To the glory of God, as an active stakeholder in Nigeria politics, a card carrying member of a major political party, a voting citizen with a track record of participation since 1992, a casual observer like yourself cannot deceive me with your lies as far as politics and governance is concerned.

By the way I need to ask you how far about your ‘Biafla or Death’ mantra? One of those inconsistencies in Eastern Nigeria, that devalues their political worth.

It is also sad you are only digressing and have been unable to answer the questions in my two earlier sent posts. This has evident the fact that you are indeed, too emotional and naive to engage in political discuss. Further efforts in trying to educate you shall obviously be a waste.

Thankfully, you are Christian, so I shall leave you with a line from the scriptures.

“Answer not a fool according to his folly, lest you be like him yourself” – Proverbs 26v4 ESV. Na Bible talk am o grin grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 9:33am On Apr 26, 2019
Sir,it seems you are an expert in placing curses on peoples heads.

Can you place blessings on your own head that you will be better and greater than Dangote in 2019 and it will come to pass?

Ratello:

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Ratello: 10:26am On Apr 26, 2019
oyatz:
Sir,it seems you are an expert in placing curses on peoples heads.

Can you place blessings on your own head that you will be better and greater than Dangote in 2019 and it will come to pass?
The dude I quoted is very annoying so I have to tell him my heart and besides you should have taken time to read his comments too before I said what I said. I prophesy into my life that I will be better and greater than Dangote in 2019 (Amen). I extend the prayers to you too.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Justiceleague1: 2:46pm On Jun 09, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Sorry to say this bruv, but you are not smart

Yorubas have ruled Nigeria in their capacity as president and vice president more than other tribe in southern part of Nigeria.

Nearly 15 years and counting.

Yet, you are asking for a successful political alliance!

Bro please think before you make some random post.

You who is thinking,don't worry,Time will tell.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Alamoo: 5:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
How some people think sef . I've not read a write-up this stupid in a long time. blaming a whole region for someone's travail is the new definition of madness
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
The guy, ChristianNorth hates Yorubas with passion and this has affected his capacity to reason very well.

Alamoo:
How some people think sef . I've not read a write-up this stupid in a long time. blaming a whole region for someone's travail is the new definition of madness
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 2:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
oyatz:
The guy, ChristianNorth hates Yorubas with passion and this has affected his capacity to reason very well.

If I hate Yorubas I won't have two yorubas as my Senior Research Analyst and Support Research Analyst.

Take your negative energy to your brown roof mosque, dear yoruba moslem.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 2:38pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is part of his inability to think deeply;

He has a fixed thinking that anyone who disagrees with him is a Yoruba and a Muslim.

ChristianNorth:

If I hate Yorubas I won't have two yorubas as my Senior Research Analyst and Support Research Analyst.

Take your negative energy to your brown roof mosque, dear yoruba moslem.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 2:41pm On Jun 18, 2019
oyatz:
This is part of his inability to think deeply;

He has a fixed thinking that anyone who disagrees with him is a Yoruba and a Muslim.

Your wailing is just beginning, dear yoruba moslem
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by adekolaelect(m): 2:42pm On Jun 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

After using your media to influence public sentiment. See them, still supporting illegality because it is SS.

I don't know why you people hate SS so much. SE is used to una hatred so it is now viewed as normal.
I don't know why you people take all issues with ethnic and religions sentiments ?why do you always blame somebody else for your failures? Do you expect everybody to support onoughen blindly bcs he was chief judge.he was removed illegally !!!!the question is did he guilty of the issue alleged ?he was taking to Court and he was convicted yet you have a gut to come shamelessly to lay the blame on south west .instead of you to be ashamed of the behaviors /performance of your people .Noise makers always brag without sense .

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 2:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
I don't know why you people take all issues with ethnic and religions sentiments ?why do you always blame somebody else for your failures? Do you expect everybody to support onoughen blindly bcs he was chief judge.he was removed illegally !!!!the question is did he guilty of the issue alleged ?he was taking to Court and he was convicted yet you have a gut to come shamelessly to lay the blame on south west .instead of you to be ashamed of the behaviors /performance of your people .Noise makers always brag without sense .
I said it, yorubas hate the south with passion.

Do you know what conviction is? Your god Tinubu was caught on camera laundering our money, what did you hypocrits do?

You guys were busy shouting "political sophistikation"
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by adekolaelect(m): 3:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I said it, yorubas hate the south with passion.

Do you know what conviction is? Your god Tinubu was caught on camera laundering our money, what did you hypocrits do?

You guys were busy shouting "political sophistikation"
Don't blame anybody .you these people need to rebrand yourself positive behavioural and politically !!!!!! If cera is not taking you will remain the most complaining region in Nigeria forever .

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 3:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
Don't blame anybody .you these people need to rebrand yourself positive behavioural and politically !!!!!! If cera is not taking you will remain the most complaining region in Nigeria forever .
Go and learn English first
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by adekolaelect(m): 4:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Go and learn English first
that is the last thing you can say when you are already shot of meaningful things to say again .we know who you are!!!!! shame stupid wailer.

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
adekolaelect:
that is the last thing you can say when you are already shot of meaningful things to say again .we know who you are!!!!! shame stupid wailer.
This yoruba moslem self grin grin
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by etrouble: 5:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
DogmaNation:
That's why I will always hate d Yorubas (Afonjas) they are born traitors! They are everything that is bad in the south,they have become a poison n a parasite to d better South.

I know you children of hate and anger hate everybody. Igbos hate Ijaws. Igbos hate. Igbos hate Urhobos. Igbos hate Kalabaris. Igbos hate Efiks. Igbos hate Calabars. Igbos hate Hausas. Igbos hate Fulanis. Igbos hate Kanuris. Igbos hate Tivs. Igbos hate Junkuns. Igbos hate Igalas. Igbos hate Okuns. Igbos hate Ijebus. Igbos hate Ekitis. Igbos hate Egbas. Igbos hate Aworis. Igbos hate Eguns. Igbos hate Ijeshas. Igbos hate Ifes. Igbos hate Edos. Igbos hate Deltans. Even Igbos hate Igbos

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani's Mother Is Dead / Buhari Got 1,903,999 From Kano While..... / Mambilla Project: Nigeria Risks Another $2.3bn Fine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.