Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW (12850 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nwadiuto247: 10:17am On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=ChristianNorth post=76867997][/quote]

Are you now saying he wasnt a lawyer before becoming a judge?

And when he was lawyer he didnt handle cases for people and got paid just like other lawyers do.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
What's the meaning of SW media?

ChristianNorth:

I am only glad you have exposed yourself as a yoruba moslem not Middle Belter.

SW fought GEJ more than the North, SW media fought NK more than the North, SW fought Avengers more than the army and SW media fought the CJN more than the North.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 1:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
He is gradually going insane without realizing it.

haaryobhami:
I really pity this guy,he needs help.
how can someone have this amount of hate in him.
God will console u

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 2:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
This is beyond their level of reasoning. In a population of millions of people, how do you expect everyone to support whatever you support and anybody that doesn't vote for your candidate becomes a traitor?

shugabasbn:
U don't generalized, generalizing of regions or tribes is the foothold of enmity and it brings hatred. There are many SW or put it right Yoruba that against him and many Igbo n SS people that supported his sacked.

Many media houses in SW they are anti Buhari to the core and that doesn't means some are not pro.
In summary, having different view of thought from you doesn't means hatred

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 2:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
ANYBODY is free to contest in a democracy. Why does this bother you? What's so sacrosanct about 2023?
Live today with joy and allow 2023 to take care of itself.
Shallom

ChristianNorth:

How far Yoruba moslems. E don dey hot small small.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 3:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
oyatz:
What's the meaning of SW media?

Yoruba moslems propagandist machine
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 4:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
And what does this mean with examples?

Are, STV, AIT, TVC, Channels T.V, The Punch, The Guardian, Tribune, Vanguard, Premium Times, Daily Trust, ThisDay part of this overpowerful 'Yoruba propaganda machine'?

ChristianNorth:

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
another angry flat headed pig blaming yorubas for all that went wrong in his life as usual.

who should we blame for the resignation of adeosun?

bloody hypocritical parasites talking about southern unity when it fits their narrative.
Yoruba moslem, carry your ewedu and go one side
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 4:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
oyatz:
This is beyond their level of reasoning. In a population of millions of people, how do you expect everyone to support whatever you support and anybody that doesn't vote for your candidate becomes a traitor?

A traitor is a traitor. Don't sugarcoat it. Yoruba moslems are traitorous and enemy to the South
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Ty22(m): 5:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
The truth is that I have dated igbo girls before and during my service year but the hatred between Yoruba and igbo on social media is effecting my relationship with igbo now I don't ce anything good in them anyone unlike before when I love them with passion now I dislike anything igbo be it male or female please I know many relationships might ve be destroyed cos of this same issue which way forward Yoruba and igbo
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
How sir?

ChristianNorth:

A traitor is a traitor. Don't sugarcoat it. Yoruba moslems are traitorous and enemy to the South
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 6:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
oyatz:
How sir?

A yoruba moslem can pledge allegiance to you in the morning and at night will sneak to your enemy to pledge the same allegiance and then watch for the two to kill themselves, then he will re-surface towards the end of the battle to claim victory.

For instance, yoruba moslems shout 4+4 pass even Buhari and used their media to demonize Atiku but during the election, the sneaky slutz voted for Atiku pass Ndi Igbo and started taking the praises but when Buhari rigs himself and the result started flowing in, they turned around and started insulting Ndi Igbo for voting an Atiku they voted more than Ndi Igbo.

Traitors.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 6:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ty22:
The truth is that I have dated igbo girls before and during my service year but the hatred between Yoruba and igbo on social media is effecting my relationship with igbo now I don't ce anything good in them anyone unlike before when I love them with passion now I dislike anything igbo be it male or female please I know many relationships might ve be destroyed cos of this same issue which way forward Yoruba and igbo
The last I checked, Igbos don't give a shitt who you are.

I am sure many Ndi Igbo will say the same about Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 9:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sir, it appear you are gradually going insane due to your hatred for the Yorubas.

Your argument is at variance with logical conclusions.
1) There are millions of people who are Yorubas and practice Islamic religion.How many have you met to determine their attitudes let alone generalize that they are traitors or not?

How does excercising the contstitutional right to vote ANY candidate amount to betrayal?

2) Ethnoreligious identities are NOT featured on our ballot paper, how did you know the ethnic and religious identities of those who voted for Atiku and later turned around to support Buhari?

3) Must everybody vote for your candidate?

Think deeply about these, you are
(a) losing insight and

(b) sense of judgement.

These are important symptoms of mental illnesses.

ChristianNorth:

A yoruba moslem can pledge allegiance to you in the morning and at night will sneak to your enemy to pledge the same allegiance and then watch for the two to kill themselves, then he will re-surface towards the end of the battle to claim victory.

For instance, yoruba moslems shout 4+4 pass even Buhari and used their media to demonize Atiku but during the election, the sneaky slutz voted for Atiku pass Ndi Igbo and started taking the praises but when Buhari rigs himself and the result started flowing in, they turned around and started insulting Ndi Igbo for voting an Atiku they voted more than Ndi Igbo.

Traitors.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bro, don't let this social media tribal jabs affect your relationship.

In real life, Igbos are our pastors, lawyers, colleagues, tenants, neighbours,lovers and even relatives.
There are Igbos from Ugwuishi-Ukwu, Mbaise, Onitsha,Ngwa,Ozubulu,Afikpo,Oguta etc that i have wonderful relationships with and I hold in high esteem.

Ty22:

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:00am On Mar 25, 2019
oyatz:
Sir, it appear you are gradually going insane due to your hatred for the Yorubas.

Your argument is at variance with logical conclusions.
1) There are millions of people who are Yorubas and practice Islamic religion.How many have you met to determine their attitudes let alone generalize that they are traitors or not?

How does excercising the contstitutional right to vote ANY candidate amount to betrayal?

2) Ethnoreligious identities are NOT featured on our ballot paper, how did you know the ethnic and religious identities of those who voted for Atiku and later turned around to support Buhari?

3) Must everybody vote for your candidate?

Think deeply about these, you are
(a) losing insight and

(b) sense of judgement.

These are important symptoms of mental illnesses.

Ok, but it doesn't change the fact that yoruba moslems are traitors that would be dealt with in 2023.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 10:19am On Mar 25, 2019
I cannot help you any more.
I wish Good luck in your delusions

ChristianNorth:

Ok, but it doesn't change the fact that yoruba moslems are traitors that would be dealt with in 2023.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ClearFlair: 10:22am On Mar 25, 2019
DogmaNation:
That's why I will always hate d Yorubas (Afonjas) they are born traitors! They are everything that is bad in the south,they have become a poison n a parasite to d better South.

Who cares if one nonentity is hating the Yorubas. Only a fool concerns himself with fools.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ClearFlair: 10:24am On Mar 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

After using your media to influence public sentiment. See them, still supporting illegality because it is SS.

I don't know why you people hate SS so much. SE is used to una hatred so it is now viewed as normal.

There is no room for corruption. Cry us an ocean. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ClearFlair: 10:26am On Mar 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:

It is delusional to think Buhari does not have Christian supporters.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Quorax: 10:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Sorry to say this bruv, but you are not smart

Yorubas have ruled Nigeria in their capacity as president and vice president more than other tribe in southern part of Nigeria.

Nearly 15 years and counting.

Yet, you are asking for a successful political alliance!

Bro please think before you make some random post.

How has that trickled down to better your life and that of your unborn children, Mr smart. Dindirin
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by wowcatty: 11:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Also you DogmaNation and the rest of you professional pay per cry victims

Why is it that you can't take what you dish to others? Yoruba didn't cry when you all dragged justice Salami or is he not a "Southerner" as you often refer to yourselves when you stand to gain something and cheat Yoruba? I don't blame you, I blame some Yoruba who give you power to malign the rest of us. Life will always mirror what you put out there, so watch what you do to others as it will come back to hunt you. You blame Yoruba for your erectile dysfunction too anyway, so keep weeping your destiny away at Yoruba's feet, that's exactly what you live for. Yoruba will never be part of your south, you are worse than the north and more guilty of why we should be out of Nigeria.

ChristianNorth:
Today the CJN has been vindicated.

We all know how this started, how SW media was the first to defend and support the illegality of the president, how they ran false stories just to tarnish the image of an innocent man, a father, grandfather and Head of Nigerian judiciary and used their media to crucify him even before the court sits.

We all know how they refused to to abide by the NBA's directive to boycott the court, how they refused to join the protest against this illegality and how to sponsored counter-protest against those Protesting the illegality.

We all saw how Channels suspended an ongoing programme to run emergency programme to defend Buhari's decision to unconstitutionally remove the CJN and swell public sentiment against the CJN, a lot of threads were opened by Sarrki, BBQ and others blackmailing everyone that spoke against that by labelling them as lovers of corruption.

Femi Falana was one of the first to condemn the illegality but few days later he adopted anti-Onnoghen stance calling for his resignation. How can a learned man call for the resignation of the CJN on the ground of unsubstantiated evidence. Anyway, we were surprised by the sudden turn-coat.

I don't know why SW has continually made themselves enemy of the South and opposing anything of Southerner interest but they should always know that "family is your last line of defence"

We wish from the better South wish them Good Luck.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by oyatz(m): 1:17pm On Mar 31, 2019
Eeyah, kpele !

Jesus can still heal your heart of this frustration that's eating you gradually. Just give your life to Christ.

ZombieNation:

WAT!

SS and SE socially, economically and politically backward?

Do you know why the SS and SE is called better south?

Afonja land is the poorest region in the south

Afonjaland is the least educated region in the south - if in doubt check WAEC and JAMB admissions and also refer to Osun state dragging last with Yobe.

Socially, the SW is a cesspit of degeneracy and debachury. Baby mama syndrome is rife, divorce rates are roof high coupled with the growing homosexuality, transverstile population and acceptance in your so-called progressive cesspit.

Then there is all manner of nonsense like pant stealing, head hunting and fetish rubbish we keep hearing from your useless region which so happens to elevate convicted drug pushers, frauds and thugs as leaders.

So what exactly makes you think you are better than the BETTER SOUTH?

Ohh, you are occupying the VP position? If anything, that useless errand boy judas priest of an excuse of a man - osinbanjo[sic] - small caps intended - has made rubbish of the VP position.

Sophisticated buffonry my fcking foot.

Sophisticated ballot snatchers, vote buyers/selllers, primordial tribal politiks is all you morons are boasting of?

Nigga please!
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by goldenarrow: 6:34pm On Apr 06, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Check it out on Google. I signed the counter petition. Open a thread reminding them of this treachery again, they will deny it with their life.

To show you again how wicked they are.

Those dude shouted 4+4 pass the Northerners but during the election, they gave Atiku more votes than the SE in their treacherous nature.

Everyone was surprised and Ndi Igbo were hailing them, but when state results starts coming in officially and it seems that Buhari is leading they turned 360 degrees immediately and started insulting Ndi Igbo for voting the same Buhari they voted more than them.

Those dudes created over 10 threads mocking Ndi Igbo. Before the election, the belief was SW will produce DSP and Speaker, but their treachery will cost them both. It is the same North that they are asslicking for validation that is pushing for a SE Senate President or DSP.

With close to 100 Reps in opposition, SW will never smell the Speaker position.

It is just because of their turn coat that many Igbos vowed with their lives they will never vote for SW in 2018.

If this guys are wise as they claim, they would have shut up their mouth
Primate, your people have never liked the Yoruba, they have no signed agreement, alliance or treaty with them, neither do they speak same language, shared history nor have anything in common. So where does `betrayal or turn-coat` emerge from? Learn to get your facts right. Easterners are fond of hoping on others to fight their political battles for them. That is why east is suffering. Nobody wants to take responsibility among the prominent Igbo sons due to cowardice, greed & personal biz interests.
Yoruba have done the best they can by allowing Igbo do business in the West peacefully as opposed to many other zones. History of ` abandoned` properties the SS used to usurped Igbo properties all over Port Harcourt & SS after the Civil War readily come to mind, yet no Igbo house or property was confiscated in SW. Greed for oil money makes Igbo to claim brotherhood with the `saboteurs` of yesteryears. The Igbo need to think before calling people names.
Politics is a battle of interests. Igbo expecting others to fight their battles for them reeks of parasitism.
How many elected Igbo Senators have come out to fly the flag of self determination or restructuring that most Igbo people yearn for? But we expect Yoruba politicians to adopt Igbo agenda and fight for Igbo interest? Pls politics is about constituency interests.
Igbo are politically naïve & childish to expect people who are not in alliance with them to defend their interests for them. Stop calling people who shares nothing with you traitors, saboteurs, etc.
To your tents O Israel. All man for himself, God for us all.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:07pm On Apr 06, 2019
goldenarrow:

Primate, your people have never liked the Yoruba, they have no signed agreement, alliance or treaty with them, neither do they speak same language, shared history nor have anything in common. So where does `betrayal or turn-coat` emerge from? Learn to get your facts right. Easterners are fond of hoping on others to fight their political battles for them. That is why east is suffering. Nobody wants to take responsibility among the prominent Igbo sons due to cowardice, greed & personal biz interests.
Yoruba have done the best they can by allowing Igbo do business in the West peacefully as opposed to many other zones. History of ` abandoned` properties the SS used to usurped Igbo properties all over Port Harcourt & SS after the Civil War readily come to mind, yet no Igbo house or property was confiscated in SW. Greed for oil money makes Igbo to claim brotherhood with the `saboteurs` of yesteryears. The Igbo need to think before calling people names.
Politics is a battle of interests. Igbo expecting others to fight their battles for them reeks of parasitism.
How many elected Igbo Senators have come out to fly the flag of self determination or restructuring that most Igbo people yearn for? But we expect Yoruba politicians to adopt Igbo agenda and fight for Igbo interest? Pls politics is about constituency interests.
Igbo are politically naïve & childish to expect people who are not in alliance with them to defend their interests for them. Stop calling people who shares nothing with you traitors, saboteurs, etc.
To your tents O Israel. All man for himself, God for us all.
The problem with you guys is that you people find it difficult to see beyond 2015.

Just because you successfully built your first political alliance in 2015 since pre-independence, is not enough reason to start insulting others.

Tell me what you guys have achieved politically until 2015. We know how Obasanjo became President in 1999, you are politically sophisticated why didn't you guys elect Falae.

In 2003 when the North ganged up against OBJ, it was the SE/SS you are insulting today that returned him as president. He had to kneel at PH to be able to get that.

You are sophisticated, why didn't you guys save him from that embarrassment.

2023 we shall relegate you guys to where you have always belong politically. No be to the hide behind Buhari's good will to be shouting sophisticated.

We shall put your sophistication to test in 2023.

See una legacy below

President: North.
Senate President: North.
Speaker: North.
CJN: North.
Pres. Court of Appeal: North.
CJ Federal High Court: North
Chief of Staff: North
SGF: North
State House Chief of Protocol: North
IGP: North.
DG DSS: North.
DG NIA: North.
CG NSCDC: North.
Minister Defence: North.
NSA: North.
Minister Finance: North.
Minister Petroleum: North.
Minister Aviation: North.
Chief of Air Staff: North.
Chief of Army Staff: North.
CG Customs: North.
CG Immigration: North.
CG Prisons: North.
GMD NNPC: North.
Chairman CCB: North.
Chairman CCT: North.
Chairman EFCC: North.
Director of NFIU: North.
Chairman INEC: North.
Population Chairman: North.
DG/CEO Nat'l Identity: North.

You must pay for all your treachery against the SOUTH. There is no hiding place.

Because of una stupidity and greed the north is now arrogantly laying claim to 2023, just because you couldn't stand another brother doing an 8 years you guys have already done.

You treacherously took away their 4 years just because of a stupid VP.

A coward that couldn't fight himself into the National Security Council as council he is a statutory member.

A coward that couldn't speak up for christians when they are being massacred by the fulani ediots.

For every wickedness you sow, you shall reap ten-fold.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by goldenarrow: 9:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

The problem with you guys is that you people find it difficult to see beyond 2015.

Just because you successfully built your first political alliance in 2015 since pre-independence, is not enough reason to start insulting others.

Tell me what you guys have achieved politically until 2015. We know how Obasanjo became President in 1999, you are politically sophisticated why didn't you guys elect Falae.

In 2003 when the North ganged up against OBJ, it was the SE/SS you are insulting today that returned him as president. He had to kneel at PH to be able to get that.

You are sophisticated, why didn't you guys save him from that embarrassment.

2023 we shall relegate you guys to where you have always belong politically. No be to the hide behind Buhari's good will to be shouting sophisticated.

We shall put your sophistication to test in 2023.

See una legacy below

President: North.
Senate President: North.
Speaker: North.
CJN: North.
Pres. Court of Appeal: North.
CJ Federal High Court: North
Chief of Staff: North
SGF: North
State House Chief of Protocol: North
IGP: North.
DG DSS: North.
DG NIA: North.
CG NSCDC: North.
Minister Defence: North.
NSA: North.
Minister Finance: North.
Minister Petroleum: North.
Minister Aviation: North.
Chief of Air Staff: North.
Chief of Army Staff: North.
CG Customs: North.
CG Immigration: North.
CG Prisons: North.
GMD NNPC: North.
Chairman CCB: North.
Chairman CCT: North.
Chairman EFCC: North.
Director of NFIU: North.
Chairman INEC: North.
Population Chairman: North.
DG/CEO Nat'l Identity: North.

You must pay for all your treachery against the SOUTH. There is no hiding place.

Because of una stupidity and greed the north is now arrogantly laying claim to 2023, just because you couldn't stand another brother doing an 8 years you guys have already done.

You treacherously took away their 4 years just because of a stupid VP.

A coward that couldn't fight himself into the National Security Council as council he is a statutory member.

A coward that couldn't speak up for christians when they are being massacred by the fulani ediots.

For every wickedness you sow, you shall reap ten-fold.

I didn’t want to dignify your rantings with a response. But let me for the sake of humanity, pity you by letting you know that your assertions are off-point.
You have not presented any points nor answer my question. Please go back and re-read my post slowly and repeatedly so that you can have a comprehension of what was written there.
By the way how many battles have you ‘brave people’ won in your little time of existence?
Kanu & Ojukwu remain the biggest cowards in World history when it comes to war. They both fled and allow their followers to perish.
Or your uncle Nzeogwu that betrayed Ahmadu Bello (who helped him got enlisted in the Army) by sneaking in to kill him and his family in dead of the night, Tim Onwuatuegwu that shot defenseless pregnant wife of Ademulegun (his commander in whose house he had been well known as a friend and seen as an ‘uncle’ to the kids) in cold blood.
Or Ifeajuna, who although was a betrayer himself, but was betrayed and executed by Ojukwu during the war.
Or your uncle Azikiwe that sided with NPC selling the right of the south by accepting to be a ceremonial president under a grade two teacher, Balewa?
Moreover, the idiot came to recognition riding the platform of NCNC, a party founded by a Yoruba man (1948), Hebert Macauley, who took him as his political son.
Or the same ass-licking Azikiwe who opposed the secession clause that others wanted to be included in the Nigeria constitution prior to independence back in 1954?
The ass-licking slowpoke chose to ally with NPN in second republic only to be short-changed by his aboki masters.
You ingrates have forgotten that Turai Yardua, Babagana Kingibe and others put the country in the dark just to perpetuate aboki stranglehold on power back in 2010, until people like Pastor Tunde Bakare, The Odumakins etc took up the fight and ensured Jonathan was brought in; where were your chest-beating Igbo heroes then?
Maybe you have forgotten it was a pigyeasterner in the person of Arthur Nzeribe that Abacha used to truncate the June 12, 1993 election mandate? Humphrey Nwosu was earlier used by IBB for the same purpose.
Or your Uncle Ojukwu that decided to come to the same Nigeria and contest for Presidency of a Nigeria, which he led over 2 million of his hopeless followers dead fighting less than 14 years earlier? One cannot blame him after-all he knew you guys suffer from collective amnesia & generational greed.
Time, duties and space would not permit me say more than these for now. I await your REASONABLE response to these and not the ‘beer-parlour brand of narration’ you guys are well known for.
Little boy go back to a decent research and read history. Please stop displaying your ‘mumuism’ online for the whole world to see.
It is obvious you are a casual observer and a person with zero-knowledge of political history of Nigeria.
Keep on chest beating and wallowing in your ignorance and bigotry.

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by MetaPhysical: 9:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Why do you guys fear Yoruba muslims? Any mention of Kamoru and Fatai una begin piss for trouser. grin
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 10:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Why do you guys fear Yoruba muslims? Any mention of Kamoru and Fatai una begin piss for trouser. grin
Every sensible man fears a terrorist or a potential one
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Ratello: 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Every sensible man fears a terrorist or a potential one
Much love comrade I took time to read through your brilliant anylases from page one to this page and I must confess you said it 100% right about the Yorubas especially the lost ones called Yoruba Moslems the major headache of SW
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 10:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
goldenarrow:

I didn’t want to dignify your rantings with a response. But let me for the sake of humanity, pity you by letting you know that your assertions are off-point.
You have not presented any points nor answer my question. Please go back and re-read my post slowly and repeatedly so that you can have a comprehension of what was written there.
By the way how many battles have you ‘brave people’ won in your little time of existence?
Kanu & Ojukwu remain the biggest cowards in World history when it comes to war. They both fled and allow their followers to perish.
Or your uncle Nzeogwu that betrayed Ahmadu Bello (who helped him got enlisted in the Army) by sneaking in to kill him and his family in dead of the night, Tim Onwuatuegwu that shot defenseless pregnant wife of Ademulegun (his commander in whose house he had been well known as a friend and seen as an ‘uncle’ to the kids) in cold blood.
Or Ifeajuna, who although was a betrayer himself, but was betrayed and executed by Ojukwu during the war.
Or your uncle Azikiwe that sided with NPC selling the right of the south by accepting to be a ceremonial president under a grade two teacher, Balewa?
Moreover, the idiot came to recognition riding the platform of NCNC, a party founded by a Yoruba man (1948), Hebert Macauley, who took him as his political son.
Or the same ass-licking Azikiwe who opposed the secession clause that others wanted to be included in the Nigeria constitution prior to independence back in 1954?
The ass-licking slowpoke chose to ally with NPN in second republic only to be short-changed by his aboki masters.
You ingrates have forgotten that Turai Yardua, Babagana Kingibe and others put the country in the dark just to perpetuate aboki stranglehold on power back in 2010, until people like Pastor Tunde Bakare, The Odumakins etc took up the fight and ensured Jonathan was brought in; where were your chest-beating Igbo heroes then?
Maybe you have forgotten it was a pigyeasterner in the person of Arthur Nzeribe that Abacha used to truncate the June 12, 1993 election mandate? Humphrey Nwosu was earlier used by IBB for the same purpose.
Or your Uncle Ojukwu that decided to come to the same Nigeria and contest for Presidency of a Nigeria, which he led over 2 million of his hopeless followers dead fighting less than 14 years earlier? One cannot blame him after-all he knew you guys suffer from collective amnesia & generational greed.
Time, duties and space would not permit me say more than these for now. I await your REASONABLE response to these and not the ‘beer-parlour brand of narration’ you guys are well known for.
Little boy go back to a decent research and read history. Please stop displaying your ‘mumuism’ online for the whole world to see.
It is obvious you are a casual observer and a person with zero-knowledge of political history of Nigeria.
Keep on chest beating and wallowing in your ignorance and bigotry.
Rant of a yoruba moslem. Keep revising history to suit you. You even claimed the yorubas were the first to fight for Jonathan acting presidency.

You guys are shameless liars. The first person to move the motion or raise that issue was Sen. Bala Mohammed current Governor-elect of Bauchi before Dora Akunyili joined, then the SE.

SW started making noise and hijack the struggle when it is became glaring that GEJ's acting presidency is happening. Tinubu personally organised his AC goons to kick against that. He launched a massive campaign to ensure it didn't happen.

But Ken Nnamani the SP proceeded with the motion and NASS made Jonathan acting president.

https://allafrica.com/stories/201002100194.html

Before then, it was Saraki the Maradona that rallied all the 36 Governors to pressure the NASS to act on the motion of Bala.

SE/SS doesn't have the strength to do it alone, SW was antagonistic, Saraki rallied the North together with Bala.

You guys started making noise when all underground had been done.

In appreciation, GEJ pulled Bala from the Senate and made him FCT minister and today he is Governor elect, he dissolved his cabinet and retained Dora, moved Saraki's boy to a bigger ministry.

You guys fought Jonathan. Get that into your thick skull and stop revising history.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ratello:

Much love comrade I took time to read through your brilliant anylases from page one to this page and I must confess you said it 100% right about the Yorubas especially the lost ones called Yoruba Moslems the major headache of SW
Welcome back.

Yoruba moslems are turning into something else.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by senatordave1(m): 12:16am On Apr 09, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Welcome back.

Yoruba moslems are turning into something else.
How far onnoghen has lost,i was against him.you never finish to mourn saraki oh

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Allowed Sheikh Gumi Incite Bandits For More Attacks – Pan-Yoruba Elders / NERC Mulls Another Electricity Tariffs Review / FG To PDP: Apology Accepted, But Return Funds You Looted In 16 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.