Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW (12849 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 9:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ojiofor:
Sophisticated möröns are always on the wrong side of history supporting evil and falsehood.

Loser IPOBian. We can all tell with Atiku's desperado court appeal against PMB's victory, lacking merit and full of frivolous pettiness, what Onnoghen was meant to deliver but will now not be a part of. Checkmate bro. SW is the home of smart and pragmatic men while SE host petty, emotional and myopic men always destined to end on the losing side. All of una be Secondus by name and Secondus by nature and destiny.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 9:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Lanre0:
Senior Advocate for thieves, Armed robbers, pen robbers, kidnappers ,Tax evaders. Courts may soon cease to exist in Nigeria because masses are preparing to resort to jungle justice for pen robbers & other thieves.
Another yoruba moslem supporting evil

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 9:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
middlebelter:

This your thread is a complete disservice to this country and to those people that live in SW. The leading voice against the suspension of CJN and the main voice supportingbthe suspension are both feom SW. Thankfully yiu mentioned Femi Falana.
There are thousands of us that were opposed to the decision of PMB from SW
, for you to now make it a SS vs SW affairs is nothing but mischief. Despite the hard way GEJ was opposed by OBJ, you history will be incomplete to say Obj from SW was not one of tge main handa God uaed to elevate him and a colouration of anti SW to the whole issue should be dismissed.
I am only glad you have exposed yourself as a yoruba moslem not Middle Belter.

SW fought GEJ more than the North, SW media fought NK more than the North, SW fought Avengers more than the army and SW media fought the CJN more than the North.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by seunmsg(m): 9:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
deomelo:
This is why the SS and SE are so socially, economically, politically backward and grossly anti social.

I think it’s unfair to lump the SS into the madness of some hateful SE folks. The thread was created by one of our wailing friends from the east and supported by fellow wailers. We should resist their attempt to drag SS into their madness.

10 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Ojiofor: 9:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
[quote author=Oshigun post=76868314]

[s]Loser IPOBian. We can all tell with Atiku's desperado court appeal against PMB's victory, lacking merit and full of frivolous pettiness, what Onnoghen was meant to deliver but will now not be a part of. Checkmate bro. SW is the home of smart and pragmatic men while SE host petty, emotional and myopic men always destined to end on the losing side. All of una be Secondus by name and Secondus by nature and destiny.[[/s]/quote]

Are you a sophisticated mörön?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Christistruth00: 9:58pm On Mar 21, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Which media?

is it vanguard?, premium times?, Punch? Sahara reportts ?etc

All these News media have published false, inaccurate and misleading reports about APC, Tinubu and Buhari in the past, but you didn't think it was Yoruba media propaganda then.

For the record, I don't hate anyone

It is the SW that are even insisting that if Onnoghen must go then the Acting CJN must go as well as he occupied the position unconstitutionally. Was Osinbajo not fighting for Onnoghen? Was it not Osinbajo that swore him in as CJN when Baba was unwell in London?Did Wike not accuse Amaechi of being behind everything? Tribalism is evil .
Hatred blinds. Loving neighbors receive God’s blessings. The Civil war ended 51 years ago. People should not allow selfish Politicians to use them,their kids are in Europe,even Kanu is in Europe.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Genius100: 10:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
How has Onnoghen been vindicated?

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by tuniski: 10:12pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

After using your media to influence public sentiment. See them, still supporting illegality because it is SS.

I don't know why you people hate SS so much. SE is used to una hatred so it is now viewed as normal.
Be guided Falana is not speaking on behalf of SW nor the NBA order violation ordered by SW.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Christistruth00: 10:13pm On Mar 21, 2019
ipodstinks:
You self. You know someone is daft, you still replying him.

Was Osinbajo not the one who swore in Onnoghen as CJN while Baba was unwell in London despite all the schemings of the Aso rock Cabal?

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by middlebelter(m): 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am only glad you have exposed yourself as a yoruba moslem not Middle Belter.

SW fought GEJ more than the North, SW media fought NK more than the North, SW fought Avengers more than the army and SW media fought the CJN more than the North.

For the purpose of record and avoidance of doubt, I am from the geographical Middle Belt of this country, I am a Christian that eschew anything that can breed hatred and violence, and I live in SW.

Now I repeat, we don't need all this your gospel of hatred in this country, when we have issues, we attack it not individuals or region and when we single out individuals like you and PMB you become our project. Nigeria need bridge builders not people that will separate us. Infact don't come here to criticise PMB's action on as marginalisation because you aren't better.

8 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:

After using your media to influence public sentiment. See them, still supporting illegality because it is SS.

I don't know why you people hate SS so much. SE is used to una hatred so it is now viewed as normal.

Don't condemn the SW yet just because your loyalty hasn't been tested.

Until your loyalty is tested, don't be in a hurry to discredit the other.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Christistruth00: 10:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Don't condemn the SW yet just because your loyalty hasn't been tested.

Until your loyalty is tested, don't be in a hurry to discredit the other.

If not for Osinbajo, the Cabal would not have allowed Onnoghen to even smell the CJN position.

6 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by totit: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Today the CJN has been vindicated.

We all know how this started, how SW media was the first to defend and support the illegality of the president, how they ran false stories just to tarnish the image of an innocent man, a father, grandfather and Head of Nigerian judiciary and used their media to crucify him even before the court sits.

We all know how they refused to to abide by the NBA's directive to boycott the court, how they refused to join the protest against this illegality and how to sponsored counter-protest against those Protesting the illegality.

We all saw how Channels suspended an ongoing programme to run emergency programme to defend Buhari's decision to unconstitutionally remove the CJN and swell public sentiment against the CJN, a lot of threads were opened by Sarrki, BBQ and others blackmailing everyone that spoke against that by labelling them as lovers of corruption.

Femi Falana was one of the first to condemn the illegality but few days later he adopted anti-Onnoghen stance calling for his resignation. How can a learned man call for the resignation of the CJN on the ground of unsubstantiated evidence. Anyway, we were surprised by the sudden turn-coat.

I don't know why SW has continually made themselves enemy of the South and opposing anything of Southerner interest but they should always know that "family is your last line of defence"

We wish from the better South wish them Good Luck.

Even the almighty U.S have contradictory news and informations.
Mtchew

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by imam07: 10:26pm On Mar 21, 2019
DogmaNation:
That's why I will always hate d Yorubas (Afonjas) they are born traitors! They are everything that is bad in the south,they have become a poison n a parasite to d better South.
You put your own problem for ground and put another person problem for head. Who is doing who.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 10:28pm On Mar 21, 2019
Christistruth00:

If not for Osinbajo, the Cabal would not have allowed Onnoghen to even smell the CJN position.

Oga that is not true. He was the next in line. Unless he was dismissed which couldn't have been the case.

What you're seeing is a well planned script. But they didn't know he will be this tough.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 10:32pm On Mar 21, 2019
imam07:
You put your own problem for ground and put another person problem for head. Who is doing who.
grin grin I know sai u b afonja! Una be traitors,una be poison n parasite to d better South. We dey Wait till 2023,we go show una how we dey treat traitors

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by imam07: 10:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wisfem:
We all know the truth, the issue here is that hypocrisy sentiment and tribalism will continue to divide the south, northerners are much united than what we see here in the south, the yorubas are typically Judas of the south very awful.
So ss and se was not traitors when gej was in alliance with the north in 2015 reign.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by imam07: 10:37pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ibos have flat thinking just like their flat head. They don't think b4 talking. Their thinking is always one sided.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Christistruth00: 10:40pm On Mar 21, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

Oga that is not true. He was the next in line. Unless he was dismissed which couldn't have been the case.

What you're seeing is a well planned script. But they didn't know he will be this tough.

Have you forgotten he could only act for 3 months without NASS confirmation they wanted it to lapse and retire him,

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Preshy561(f): 10:47pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hmmmm. Op, where is this coming from again?
I'm surprised. undecided shocked
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 10:53pm On Mar 21, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin grin I know sai u b afonja! Una be traitors,una be poison n parasite to d better South. We dey Wait till 2023,we go show una how we dey treat traitors
When u people do ur own, u quickly sweep it under the carpet,
What Charlieboy did to adyanju/ourmumudondo isn't betrayal abi

7 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by imam07: 10:56pm On Mar 21, 2019
DogmaNation:
You never survive one u dey talk of 2023.Are u okay at all? So u don give up on 2019 election. Yeye dey worry all of you with this your flat thinking. So there is no one among u to tell u ibos are going the wrong way. Have u 4gotten how ibos wanted to kill themselves because of atikulate. Now u don start again when 2023 never comes. Put all these loads comot for your head. BP is real.

5 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by haaryobhami: 11:06pm On Mar 21, 2019
I really pity this guy,he needs help.
how can someone have this amount of hate in him.
God will console u

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by NinjaMetahuman: 11:14pm On Mar 21, 2019
another angry flat headed pig blaming yorubas for all that went wrong in his life as usual.

who should we blame for the resignation of adeosun?

bloody hypocritical parasites talking about southern unity when it fits their narrative.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Group Urges Buhari To Arrest, Sack Na’ajatu From PSC Over Unpatriotic Comments / Court Declares Ebonyi Cybercrimes Law Illegal, Unconstitutional / Atiku To Ogun PDP: To Get Appointments Or Contracts, Win Your Polling Units Firs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.