Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,151 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW (12852 Views)

Atiku Reacts To CJN Onnoghen's Petition in CCB / Embattled Justice Onnoghen To Be Replaced By Justice Tanko Ibrahim Mohammed / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by desire4love: 8:01am On Mar 22, 2019
God has vindicated CJN.

ChristianNorth:
Today the CJN has been vindicated.

We all know how this started, how SW media was the first to defend and support the illegality of the president, how they ran false stories just to tarnish the image of an innocent man, a father, grandfather and Head of Nigerian judiciary and used their media to crucify him even before the court sits.

We all know how they refused to to abide by the NBA's directive to boycott the court, how they refused to join the protest against this illegality and how to sponsored counter-protest against those Protesting the illegality.

We all saw how Channels suspended an ongoing programme to run emergency programme to defend Buhari's decision to unconstitutionally remove the CJN and swell public sentiment against the CJN, a lot of threads were opened by Sarrki, BBQ and others blackmailing everyone that spoke against that by labelling them as lovers of corruption.

Femi Falana was one of the first to condemn the illegality but few days later he adopted anti-Onnoghen stance calling for his resignation. How can a learned man call for the resignation of the CJN on the ground of unsubstantiated evidence. Anyway, we were surprised by the sudden turn-coat.

I don't know why SW has continually made themselves enemy of the South and opposing anything of Southerner interest but they should always know that "family is your last line of defence"

We wish from the better South wish them Good Luck.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:08am On Mar 22, 2019
engineerboat:
BMC LIARS sons and daughters you are all disappointed at the turns of event against your lying

Madridguy
Buhariguy
Sarrki
Mannabique
Clirkmarin
seunmsg
What do they have in common? They were charged with the propaganda against the CJN on Nairaland and they executed it with laser precision.

Guess what? Most of them are SW, No SE and No SS.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin grin grin Kai Afonja! Always beating their chest.Lets see how u will win the SS n SE in 2023,I reckon PDP will zone it to d north. Let's see if d north truly loves an Afonja grin grin
Tell your people to zone it to an Igbo man. Fear don dey catch am already

Let Igbo and Yoruba contest and show the world our popularity.

Igbo doesn't want to contest with Yoruba

Igbo doesn't want to contest want to contest against South South

Igbo doesn't want to contest against the Northerners

You only wanna become a irredeemable slave as VP to Fulani presidential candidate cheesy chai

you don't wanna become president... Why are you people wasting una life on social media.

Note : Out of your Inferiority complex I know you are reporting me of breaking rules but I will only beg you not to commit suicide.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ZombieNation: 8:14am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
That's why I will always hate d Yorubas (Afonjas) they are born traitors! They are everything that is bad in the south,they have become a poison n a parasite to d better South.

Another Magic Bishop Meme: BETTER SOUTH

I gave you the Yoruba Muslim, Afonja, Zombie and Oyoruba
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:22am On Mar 22, 2019
Quidquopro:

You have started recanting... grin
Bring the list of Onnoghen's initial defence counsel here. Let's examine it.
Far more Yorubas defended Onnoghen including Yoruba APC loyalists.
Forgetful pigs!

The burden of proof is on you. Bring the list

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ZombieNation: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2019
deomelo:
This is why the SS and SE are so socially, economically, politically backward and grossly anti social.

WAT!

SS and SE socially, economically and politically backward?

Do you know why the SS and SE is called better south?

Afonja land is the poorest region in the south

Afonjaland is the least educated region in the south - if in doubt check WAEC and JAMB admissions and also refer to Osun state dragging last with Yobe.

Socially, the SW is a cesspit of degeneracy and debachury. Baby mama syndrome is rife, divorce rates are roof high coupled with the growing homosexuality, transverstile population and acceptance in your so-called progressive cesspit.

Then there is all manner of nonsense like pant stealing, head hunting and fetish rubbish we keep hearing from your useless region which so happens to elevate convicted drug pushers, frauds and thugs as leaders.

So what exactly makes you think you are better than the BETTER SOUTH?

Ohh, you are occupying the VP position? If anything, that useless errand boy judas priest of an excuse of a man - osinbanjo[sic] - small caps intended - has made rubbish of the VP position.

Sophisticated buffonry my fcking foot.

Sophisticated ballot snatchers, vote buyers/selllers, primordial tribal politiks is all you morons are boasting of?

Nigga please!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by kotv: 8:23am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Today the CJN has been vindicated.

We all know how this started, how SW media was the first to defend and support the illegality of the president, how they ran false stories just to tarnish the image of an innocent man, a father, grandfather and Head of Nigerian judiciary and used their media to crucify him even before the court sits.

We all know how they refused to to abide by the NBA's directive to boycott the court, how they refused to join the protest against this illegality and how to sponsored counter-protest against those Protesting the illegality.

We all saw how Channels suspended an ongoing programme to run emergency programme to defend Buhari's decision to unconstitutionally remove the CJN and swell public sentiment against the CJN, a lot of threads were opened by Sarrki, BBQ and others blackmailing everyone that spoke against that by labelling them as lovers of corruption.

Femi Falana was one of the first to condemn the illegality but few days later he adopted anti-Onnoghen stance calling for his resignation. How can a learned man call for the resignation of the CJN on the ground of unsubstantiated evidence. Anyway, we were surprised by the sudden turn-coat.

I don't know why SW has continually made themselves enemy of the South and opposing anything of Southerner interest but they should always know that "family is your last line of defence"

We wish from the better South wish them Good Luck.

I started noticing Yoruba hatred for the South ever since Buhari won the first time. I was on the fence and believed their attacks towards gej wasn't because of hate but truly because they believed he was corrupt. After watching them defend almost every corrupt person in APC, the worship of Tinubu despite being the most corrupt politician in Nigeria today, and every thing GEJ did they attacked, they kept quiet when Buhari did it. All of that behaviors took me off that fence. They hated GEJ for his ethnicity and used their media to castigate him. If GEJ and his wife are as corrupt as their media said then why aren't both in prison? Buhari is worst than gej and destroyed the country but yet they are the ones defending him. Almost every policy that would have been good for SS that Buhari rejected, Yorubas were the most vocal in praising each rejection. I've come to realize they want nothing good to happen to other south area. They are very greedy and wicked people. So much hate for everyone in the south. I just wonder why? Sometimes I wish the Yoruba were merged with the North. They are better with them. I pray that God work against them in every hateful thinking and hope they have for all southern areas.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Afamed: 8:24am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
U were one of Buharis evil agent that lied against the man,but u all will be but to shame. When a prosecutor closed a case against the defendant, because he can't present to d court a credible evidence? What do u call that Mr Afonja/ traitor?
Go school, you no gree go. FG closes case to you mean Onnoghen is innocent.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 8:25am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You only wanna become a irredeemable slave as VP to Fulani presidential candidate cheesy chai

you don't wanna become president... Why are you people wasting una life on social media.

Note : Out of your Inferiority complex I know you are reporting me of breaking rules but I will only beg you not to commit suicide.

grin grin Report u?? Afonja de traitor,I don't do that. U Yorubas are known for that here grin grin For betraying GEJ in 2015,u will all get ur just recompense come 2023gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:27am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

No be today we start dey beat una politically, if PDP zones their ticket, we will run with it.

But today, it is in NW. If you think you are politically smart, then beat the better South to clinch the APC Presidential ticket.

South-South will rather pick it than SW. But the mission right now is to punish una for betraying the SS in 2015.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Shikini: 8:29am On Mar 22, 2019
LibertyRep:
This isn't fair. Ho do we judge the entire region with the perceived misdeed of a handful of people from that region
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 8:31am On Mar 22, 2019
Afamed:

Go school, you no gree go. FG closes case to you mean Onnoghen is innocent.
Hypocrite! U guys said he has abt 55 houses n billions of naira in his account. But from d findings made available,he only has 5houses n d money in his account is not even up to the amount of d sale of power bike, destroyed by d son of ur Mr intergrity. Shameless lot!

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:32am On Mar 22, 2019
kotv:

I started noticing Yoruba hatred for the South ever since Buhari won the first time. I was on the fence and believed their attacks towards gej wasn't because of hate but truly because they believed he was corrupt. After watching them defend almost every corrupt person in APC, the worship of Tinubu despite being the most corrupt politician in Nigeria today, and every thing GEJ did they attacked, they kept quiet when Buhari did it. All of that behaviors took me off that fence. They hated GEJ for his ethnicity and used their media to castigate him. If GEJ and his wife are as corrupt as their media said then why aren't both in prison? Buhari is worst than gej and destroyed the country but yet they are the ones defending him. Almost every policy that would have been good for SS that Buhari rejected, Yorubas were the most vocal in praising each rejection. I've come to realize they want nothing good to happen to other south area. They are very greedy and wicked people. So much hate for everyone in the south. I just wonder why? Sometimes I wish the Yoruba were merged with the North. They are better with them. I pray that God work against them in every hateful thinking and hope they have for all southern areas.
Why they hate SS so much is what I don't know.

Do you know Yorubas supported North East Development Commission but are kicking against SE Development Commission.

If not for people like Saraki and South South, they would have killed that bill at first instance. In fact, it even led to a fight at the Senate chamber, come and see how SE/SS were fighting on the same side beyond party lines.

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 8:44am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
grin grin Report u?? Afonja de traitor,I don't do that. U Yorubas are known for that here grin grin For betraying GEJ in 2015,u will all get ur just recompense come 2023gringrin
U said more than this in 2019. And you lost it.

YORUBA is coming out in both PDP and APC... Save this post.

I know you are too inferior to say Igbo is coming out cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 8:47am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Why they hate SS so much is what I don't know.

Do you know Yorubas supported North East Development Commission but are kicking against SE Development Commission.

If not for people like Saraki and South South, they would have killed that bill at first instance. In fact, it even led to a fight at the Senate chamber, come and see how SE/SS were fighting on the same side beyond party lines.

I know the purpose of your propaganda is for the SS to hate Yoruba. But I can assure you that you will fail. SS are independent minded people like the SW. They are not sheep that reason in one direction. Igbos are naturally dumb and hateful bigots. I am just laughing at your rantings. I know your end game.

To the Yorubas replying this guy, just ignore him and his ipob band of hateful piglets. He uses a Christian north as a moniker so people will see him as a middle belter and types Yoruba Muslims as much as he could to sow division and turn the middle belt and SS against the SW. This is all about 2023. The 2023 political mind game have begun. But I can assure you that igbos will fail. They always fail. Any project based on hate and propaganda will always fail just like kanus Biafra ipob project.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:51am On Mar 22, 2019
id911:

As for the bolded, I'm sorry he will never resign because they will achieve their objective if he eventually resigns. I know Onnoghen as a courageous judge who always stands for justice. I wonder what is going to be the headlines in the Nation Newspaper now. The Nation Newspapers was fabricating false news on a daily basis against Onnoghen even no Nothern Media Houses ever did such damage to the man as Nation, TVC and Channels Television did.

God will punish them for trying to tarnish the man image and reputation he has built for over 30 years on the bench because of elections. We in the Niger Delta are taking notes of what some people here in the South are doing to our prominent sons and daughters

Copied from another thread.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:52am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:
Sure they will like they did during the National Chairmanship.
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 8:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

gringrin have u forgotten Yoruba land is for APC? Mr Afonja, APC will bring a Yoruba n PDP will choose a Fulani,n we will gladly vote them gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by ChristianNorth: 8:57am On Mar 22, 2019
schoolboij:

I know the purpose of your propaganda is for the SS to hate Yoruba. But I can assure you that you will fail. SS are independent minded people like the SW. They are not sheep that reason in one direction. Igbos are naturally dumb and hateful bigots. I am just laughing at your rantings. I know your end game.
You are now begging for a parley. You guys attacked GEJ more than the North that has direct interest in the presidency. You guys single-handedly made GEJ the most insulted president in the world.

schoolboij:

To the Yorubas replying this guy, just ignore him and his ipob band of hateful piglets. He uses a Christian north as a moniker so people will see him as a middle belter and types Yoruba Muslims as much as he could to sow division and turn the middle belt and SS against the SW. This is all about 2023. The 2023 political mind game have begun. But I can assure you that igbos will fail. They always fail. Any project based on hate and propaganda will always fail just like kanus Biafra ipob project.
If you are not a fuul you would have seen my signature. We never start 2023 politics because when we do, una go cry.

Can you point out the first time in history SW has defeated the SE in politics.

I am waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 9:01am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
gringrin have u forgotten Yoruba land is for APC? Mr Afonja, APC will bring a Yoruba n PDP will choose a Fulani,n we will gladly vote them gringrin
And you will gladly loose again,, cheesy
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 9:03am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

You are now begging for a parley. You guys attacked GEJ more than the North that has direct interest in the presidency. You guys single-handedly made GEJ the most insulted president in the world.

If you are not a fuul you would have seen my signature. We never start 2023 politics because when we do, una go cry.

I am waiting.
No politics in the South East
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 9:04am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

And you will gladly loose again,, cheesy
We will see abt that,won't we? In 2023,we will see how the north through loves d Yorubasgringrin
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 9:07am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
We will see abt that,won't we? In 2023,we will see how the north through loves d Yorubasgringrin
Then will see how the Northerners love the igbos
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 9:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

Then will see how the Northerners love the igbos
They don't love d igbos, they only love d Yorubasgringrin is that not why u are always in d scheme of things?gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 9:19am On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

I am waiting.

I'm not interested in your gibberish. I just want to let my people know you for what you're. And to let you know that your propaganda is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by Nobody: 9:21am On Mar 22, 2019
DogmaNation:
They don't love d igbos, they only love d Yorubasgringrin is that not why u are always in d scheme of things?gringrin
You are correct
Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by DogmaNation: 9:29am On Mar 22, 2019
Onijagidijagan:

You are correct
That's the reason we will like to see how much love they have for d Yorubas in return,come 2023

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by totit: 9:39am On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
GMbuharii:

God bless you for this. I have long held this posture. Our Lord Jesus said it,that the enemy of a man are members of his own household and what later happened,Judas,who supped with Him,who was close to Him even as His own disciple,betrayed and sold Him off to the enemy!
When Nnamdi Kanu came out,it was the sw that shouted the most,"CRUCIFY HIM, CRUCIFY HIM"!!!! They even threatened him to dare step into Lagos! The sw did same to Asari Dokuboh,were so vocal against Tompolo, against Diezani,Stella Oduah,they even tried to find a way to attack Ngozi Iweala. What about GEJ,ahhhhhhh,don't even go there. Even their own people who speak the truth and stand up to the enemy like Fayose and FFK are not spared.
I even came across one on here yesterday,totit,he was gloating and making jest of the SE over a calamity that befell them.
I have long said it,the sw is an abomination,a taboo, leprous to us SS and SE.
They should be annexed with the north and become part of arewa.
[/s]

Your pain. grin

Read, read and read and stop twacking on mu mention. follow the link ;

https://www.nairaland.com/5078434/karma-made-middle-belt-northern grin

1 Like

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by AlaiheJ(m): 9:51am On Mar 22, 2019
KGD10:

Clear from whose eyes? None of your popular SE leaders supported him. They were too much of a coward to do so, only the miscreants online were spewing rubbish just you all spew rubbish while your political leaders feed fat on your allocations. Lol. On the other hand, some Yoruba leaders defended him while some didn't.

Personally, I believe the man is no saint. You cannot have me believe he knew nothing about opening an account where billions of dollars was deposited but his friend kept claiming he didn't know how to open an account and that was why he helped him. Lol. it's no surprise after all, lawyers are the best liars and this is a man who's had experience practising the profession for years.

billions of dollars, abeg make una use sense d talk

Re: Onnoghen: Why We Blamed SW by totit: 10:03am On Mar 22, 2019
ZombieNation:

WAT!

SS and SE socially, economically and politically backward?

Do you know why the SS and SE is called better south?

Afonja land is the poorest region in the south

Afonjaland is the least educated region in the south - if in doubt check WAEC and JAMB admissions and also refer to Osun state dragging last with Yobe.

Socially, the SW is a cesspit of degeneracy and debachury. Baby mama syndrome is rife, divorce rates are roof high coupled with the growing homosexuality, transverstile population and acceptance in your so-called progressive cesspit.

Then there is all manner of nonsense like pant stealing, head hunting and fetish rubbish we keep hearing from your useless region which so happens to elevate convicted drug pushers, frauds and thugs as leaders.

So what exactly makes you think you are better than the BETTER SOUTH?

Ohh, you are occupying the VP position? If anything, that useless errand boy judas priest of an excuse of a man - osinbanjo[sic] - small caps intended - has made rubbish of the VP position.

Sophisticated buffonry my fcking foot.

Sophisticated ballot snatchers, vote buyers/selllers, primordial tribal politiks is all you morons are boasting of?

Nigga please!

Are you normal sir? Just a sincere question thou, are you? Where did you get all these junks above? Hope you can prove them sha grin

Lmao. grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects Fayemi’s Proposed Salary Adjustment For Ekiti / Prof Osinbajo's Lie Bursted,apc Is Indeed A Party Built On Falsehood / Aisha Buhari Latest Pic After Receiving The News.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.