Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 AM

Mature Ways Of Been In A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mature Ways Of Been In A Relationship (552 Views)

Spiritual Ways Of Changing Genotype From AS To AA In 5 Days / Step-to-step Ways Of How To Get Yourself Out Of The Friend Zone ㄧ Part One (1) / 6 Ways To Get A Decent Mature Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mature Ways Of Been In A Relationship by Luvebird: 9:34pm On Mar 21, 2019
A lot of people feel relationship is all about I love you, the truth and fact remains that there is more to been in a relationship. One of the most important fact of been in a relationship is MATURITY. For you to be in a relationship you must be mature in all ramification. Today I will be sharing few tips on the mature ways of been in a relationship.

1. Be Patient with Your Partner: Avoid forcing your lover to do something against his or her wish. Let everything happen in the right time. There is no need to rush.

2. Be an Understanding Partner: Try to believe what your lover tells you, if he tells you that he failed to get airtime to call you, try to understand. He’s also a human being like you. If she tells you that by the time you called her, she was asleep–please try to understand. She also gets tired and she needs to rest like any other person.

3. Always Forgive and Forget: Avoid bringing back the old things your lover did to you in the past every time you get a quarrel or any little misunderstanding.

4. Be Caring: I don’t mean you should go and borrow money from the bank and friends to buy costly things for your partner or taking him or her to expensive hotels. I mean doing the little things that suits your wallet. Trust me if your lover is understanding he/she will appreciate and love you that way.

5. Maintain the Communication with Your Partner: Try keeping in touch with your partner, call or text him or her—At least once in a day. Don’t allow your lover to start missing you. Be closer in any possible way.

6. Be Faithful and Trustworthy To Your Partner: I know you may be far away from your partner. Sometimes, you may start doubting him or her, and you start thinking that maybe he or she is cheating on you. And because of that, you also start flirting and sleeping around with different people—which isn’t good at all. Fight those false thoughts so that they don’t take you off track. If you really love him or her, Trust in your partner and be faithful.

7. Avoid Listening to Rumors: These rumors are probably spread by jobless people. They keep gathering false information and then they spread it to you. Majority of them have intentions which aren’t good. Some are even interested in your lover, they admire the way he/she cares and loves you. So give them a deaf ear.

We would appreciate if you drop your contribution
Source: http://www.lovebird.com.ng/2019/03/mature-ways-of-been-in-relationship.html?m=1
Re: Mature Ways Of Been In A Relationship by CoolVoice(m): 12:00am On Mar 22, 2019
Ok tongue

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Notorious Thieves Caught Wearing Stolen Designer Clothes / 5 Ways To Overcome The Fear Of Rejection And Approach Any Woman You Want / Guys Be Sincere, How Many Month Do U Date A Girl Before U Get Tired

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.