Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (21058 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by DerideGull(m): 1:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

this Igbo girl again? no go kill yourself untimely o

but is religion issue the solution to Nigeria development now? and this man is a professor like what nonsense? who dashed this lunatic professor?

as far as I'm concern, how can Muslims dominated west and Christians eventually had 5 governors out of the five state

Ondo Christians are 80% Muslims 20%

Ekiti 90% Muslims 10%

osun Christians are 55% Muslims 45%

Oyo Christians are 52% Muslims 48%

Ogun Christian 35% traditional 40% Muslims 25%

Lagos Christian is 60% Muslim 40%

so how does Muslims dominated Christians. it is on record that many Muslims are converting to Christians on daily basis. my 5 Muslim friends converted to Christian last year

This is arrant nonsense. Which Igbo girl are you on about? These percentiles do not show if they were exclusively Yari.ba.

5 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by gidjah(m): 1:57pm On Mar 22, 2019
truefact:
The islamists are coming out slowly and steadily... And once the SW is taken over, Nigeria is gone
MY dear bros,thats the real trouble we have.when i tell christians theres fire on thier mountain,they shrugg it of
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 2:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Go to the survey section, what you quoted here was explained better.
The survey section is of 2001 and it's talking about religion distribution in Nigeria as a whole; it simply relates it the the 2001 data to that of 2015 that put the Christian population as higher than that of Muslims.

Recheck as the data speak for itself.

The South West have more Christians than Muslims but if you talk about Abeokuta, ijebu, iwo and ede; you might be right but outside that, NA.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Bosun13: 2:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=ChristianNorth post=76876174]
[/quote.... Oyedepo, kumuyi, adeboye and all the congregation you dey see so...no be Muslim pikin full thr? Dont decieve urslf na Muslim plenty pass for south west
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Bosun13: 2:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
The survey section is of 2001 and it's talking about religion distribution in Nigeria as a whole; it simply relates it the the 2001 data to that of 2015 that put the Christian population as higher than that of Muslims.

The South West have more Christians than Muslims but if you talk about Abeokuta, ijebu, iwo and ede; you might be right but outside that, NA.
...go ask for thr real name..na rasaki suraju full church o..... Anytime they ask them to do census all of they go claim thr papa religion o....no say i no tell u o
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
More Muslim than Christian is a big lie.

I am a Yoruba who have been all over the South West not to talk of outside the South West or Outside the country.

You people only have a say because Christians shy away from politics because of religious beliefs while you people see politics as a means to have control over how things are done.

Kindly mention towns, villages/states in the South West that have more Muslims than Christians apart from Sarki, ede, ijebu or Abekuta?

Let just use both festive periods as example;

Compare both religion festive periods and also worship days/number of worship houses in the South West.

Furthermore, the Bible was is translated to Yoruba decade ago and this made it easy for Yorubas to really know the content of the Bible and Christianity is very peaceful.

The above makes Christianity more acceptable to lots of people and the Population is increasing by the day in the South West and several other parts outside the South West.

On Ajimobi, go and checkout those employed during his 8 years in power and you will find out that at least 90% are Muslims and please mention the majority Muslim villages and towns in Oyo State and South West apart from the ones I have mentioned.

Inconclusion; Please note that due to time factor I may not be able to go real deep for now but do note that I await your response at the earliest.

Lol, normally I don't like arguing online, because I may not follow up to reply again. But the truth is closer to what BreadandBeans have been saying concerning the religion population in SW. Most towns with Oyo dialect, and closely related ones like Igbomina, Bolo etc. have higher number of Muslims than Christians, while other dialects have more of Christians than Muslims, major examples in Osun, places like Oshogbo, Ede, Ejigbo, Iwo, tends to have higher number of Muslims, while places like Ile-Ife, Ilesha, tends to have higher number of Christians. However, since Oyo dialect dominate Osun, Muslims tends to be higher. Same in Oyo state, with maybe exception of Ogbomoso (which I even doubt), most original family houses in Ibadan are Muslims, though you will find more churches than mosques in the city. Ondo, Ekiti, are not Oyo dialect speakers, hence more Christians than Muslims, Ogun tends to be influenced by southern Ibadan, plus they're not originally at war with Oyo dialect speakers back in the days, unlike Ijesha/Ekiti parapo. while Lagos has more Muslims among people of Oyo dialect speaking origin, than others. The Christian part of the Ogun were influence by the early missionaries from the White, while the Oyo dialect speakers were influenced by the West African missionaries from the past like people from Mali, Senegal, Gambia, etc. The Ijesha/Ekiti might probably chose Christianity due to their differences with the Oyo dialect speakers, of which might have influenced the Ondos and Ife.
Not to digress too much, yes Yoruba might not be one when it comes to religion, but Yorubas are one when it comes to sociopolitical issues, and when it comes to spirituality, Yoruba will leave nonsense religion behind and embrace traditionalism

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
globemoney:

Yorubaland is gone not Nigeria.. Islam will never smell SE/SS
u think everyone is myopic like u abi do u know hw many igbos are Muslim in ss dee are Muslims too...let everyone practice Wat he or she believes in
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by highcadre: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
This guy"s madness has no comparison.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ngwamankillyou:

There is nothing like Muslim in igbo get that right.
sharap d biggest mosque in igbo land de ebonyi
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Thonee(m): 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Meanwhile the hausas/ fulanis and the entire arap still see Yoruba Muslims as fake, an hausa Muslim can't still worship in a mosque led by a Yoruba Muslim cos they see them as fake
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by lekbel09(m): 2:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
WiLdFLame:
You are a fool
There is nothing like Christian Yoruba ..Yoruba is Yoruba take your divisive tactics elsewhere
Awon Okoroburuku
see mumu o, abi it's the north that's our problem
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 3:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
mubbyzhe:

Lol, normally I don't like arguing online, because I may not follow up to reply again. But the truth is closer to what BreadandBeans have been saying concerning the religion population in SW. Most towns with Oyo dialect, and closely related ones like Igbomina, Bolo etc. have higher number of Muslims than Christians, while other dialects have more of Christians than Muslims, major examples in Osun, places like Oshogbo, Ede, Ejigbo, Iwo, tends to have higher number of Muslims, while places like Ile-Ife, Ilesha, tends to have higher number of Christians. However, since Oyo dialect dominate Osun, Muslims tends to be higher. Same in Oyo state, with maybe exception of Ogbomoso (which I even doubt), most original family houses in Ibadan are Muslims, though you will find more churches than mosques in the city. Ondo, Ekiti, are not Oyo dialect speakers, hence more Christians than Muslims, Ogun tends to be influenced by southern Ibadan, plus they're not originally at war with Oyo dialect speakers back in the days, unlike Ijesha/Ekiti parapo. while Lagos has more Muslims among people of Oyo dialect speaking origin, than others. The Christian part of the Ogun were influence by the early missionaries from the White, while the Oyo dialect speakers were influenced by the West African missionaries from the past like people from Mali, Senegal, Gambia, etc. The Ijesha/Ekiti might probably chose Christianity due to their differences with the Oyo dialect speakers, of which might have influenced the Ondos and Ife.
Not to digress too much, yes Yoruba might not be one when it comes to religion, but Yorubas are one when it comes to sociopolitical issues, and when it comes to spirituality, Yoruba will leave nonsense religion behind and embrace traditionalism
Lol, Why bring Oyo dialect something like this? I am Yoruba and know a lot about things that have to do with Yoruba.

The way Yoruba is spoken change from one village to another as well as from one town to another. Our spoken Yoruba differ from each other and as such you can say they speak Oyo. Because it similar don't make it the same.

Are you saying you have more Muslims in iseyin, Esa-oke, Modakeke, ijebu-ijesha, komu just to mention a few.

Furthermore, several ibadan indigenous people have converted to Christianity and I have many of them as friends. Some are even above 80 while some in their 40s.

I am a Lagosian by all respect/aspect and I ain't a Muslim but my Surname sound like a core Muslim name but I don't have a single Muslim in my family except for relatives who are very few.(Extended ones)

We Yorubas have always been one but Muric and other fanatics are working to put a divide amongst Yorubas.

Aregbesola also did more harm to Osun by trying to bring religion into politics and that almost overshadowed his programmes.

Let me say that, facts are there for all to see and it is not hidden. The major avenue that made the Muslims popular in the South West before now was politics and the Chritians are now going into politics as against when they see Nigerian politics/politicians as association of the occults or for the occults.

Let me ask you a simply question; why do you think they failed to include region distribution in census results? Go and find out and get back to me with the full truth.

Inconclusion, all the physical and every other signs and facts shows that we simply have more Christians than Muslims.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Who make them majority?

Remove Northerners from SW and yoruba moslems are just few. There are more Northerners in SW than SE/SS.

Those guys have taken over Iwo which has the largest concentration of moslems in the SW.

70% of Okada riders in Lagos are Northerners and all those guys are moslems. Today is Friday, go to any Central mosque, you will see more hausas there than Yorubas, even in Lekki.

I was surprised when I went to Lekki one Friday and saw an army of them trooping out from one the central mosques.

You need to move out of your bondage and travel out to Other SW region and see by saying Northerner make Yoruba Muslim is Hallucinating we have been being before they even think of travelling down to SW ..

MUSLIM MAJORITY IN SW CAN NEVER DENIED
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 3:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bosun13:
...go ask for thr real name..na rasaki suraju full church o..... Anytime they ask them to do census all of they go claim thr papa religion o....no say i no tell u o
Laughing Laughing out in Swahili grin

My surname sounds like a core Muslim name and if mentioned, people tend to quickly turnover to look at me and even ask me questions but I am a Christian, my father was and like wise my grand father.

As per names; I once had a neighbour called Rasaki and he is a Christian from kogi and all his elder brothers are also Christians. Names don t mean you're a Christian or a Muslim.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by IbrahimDamola: 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
The fact that you people keep denying this everyday shows that you're lying, it pains me we don't have Igbo Muslims on nairaland if not they would have cleared your doubt.

There are no Igbo Muslim on social media because they simply don't exist in real life. Shikena!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by fk001(m): 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Na their tactics be that, using Okada to invade the South and give them a year they will start bringing their wives and what makes a Northern to bring his wives to the South is really serious.

Believe me in 8 years times, Northerners will be running for Governor of Lagos. All an Igbo man needs to rule Lagos is to present a VP ticket to Saraki Hausawa in Lagos and mobilize those Northerners in Lagos.

The Yoruba's are more liberal than you Easterners.

Go to the north and see handful of Igbo's with their families some were born and brought up there
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by hardeytarhyour(m): 3:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
A Good Movement from MURIC

we know there some Nonentity that will want to rubbishes this because it doesn't go in their favour like almost all those comment above me,,, What MURIC is bitter truth and can never be forgot what Jonathan done for Yoruba Muslim in ministerial appointment, Yet in Buhari term whose majority as called Islamic Jihadist Also Appoint 2 muslim and 4 Christian as a Minister from South West....

Now that we have Five Christian Governor in Southwest and One Muslim Governor We must Also have atleast 4Yoruba Muslim Minister and two Christian ...

I Don't think that cause any provocation

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
More Muslim than Christian is a big lie.
Really?

I am a Yoruba who have been all over the South West not to talk of outside the South West or Outside the country.

That's funny because I'm also a Yoruba and I've been to Yoruba communities in South West and North Central.

You people only have a say because Christians shy away from politics because of religious beliefs while you people see politics as a means to have control over how things are done.

Now this is very laughable, Christians have ruled many times in SW. In Osun, Ogun, Ekiti, Ondo, Oyo and Lagos, infact we're going to have Christians ruling almost all the states in SW except Osun. And this was the case in before 2015, so what the hell are you talking about that Christians don't participate in politics?

Kindly mention towns, villages/states in the South West that have more Muslims than Christians apart from Sarki, ede, ijebu or Abekuta?

Iseyin, Iwo, Ibadan, Epe, Idogo, Aiyetoro (both in Ogun states), Shaki, Ijebuland, ati bebelo

Compare both religion festive periods and also worship days/number of worship houses in the South West.

This is actually pointless.

Furthermore, the Bible was is translated to Yoruba decade ago and this made it easy for Yorubas to really know the content of the Bible and Christianity is very peaceful.

During this time, Muslims were already in the South West numbering in their thousands if not millions.

The above makes Christianity more acceptable to lots of people and the Population is increasing by the day in the South West and several other parts outside the South West.

You didn't make any sense, you didn't compare anything. In the early years, Islam was accepted because a lot of some aspects of Islam conformed with the traditional religion, so many accepted not the other way. Christianity in south west grew largely due to western education by missionaries.

On Ajimobi, go and checkout those employed during his 8 years in power and you will find out that at least 90% are Muslims and please mention the majority Muslim villages and towns in Oyo State and South West apart from the ones I have mentioned.

I've told you exactly what happened and no because he favored Muslims, if that's the case, why PDP get a lot of votes from Shaki? A known Muslim stronghold in Oyo?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 3:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:

Aren't you reading? Look

The Pew Forum in a 2010 report compared reports from several sources.[3] The 1963 Nigerian census found that 38% of the population was Muslim, 36% Christian, and 26% other; the 2008 MEASURE Demographic and Health Survey (DHS) found 53% Muslim, 45% Christian, and 2% other; the 2008 Afrobarometer poll found 50% Christian, 49% Muslim, and 1% other; Pew's own survey found 52% Muslim, 46% Christian, and 1% other.[3][4][5]

Even the above Muslim populated towns you mentioned are densely populated, so what exactly are you talking about?

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 3:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
mubbyzhe:

This is the perfect truth, in addition to this. The Ijebus are mostly Muslims, this is due to Oba Kosoko, till date in Ijebu Ode there's a celebration they carry out after big sallah. This tradition started more than 100 years ago when a big chief amongst the Ijebus embraced Islam, so they're still celebrating till today. I don't know these guys are denying the obvious.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by IbrahimDamola: 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Barbilius:
At the end of the whole thing Muslims are still the worse off in by SW. Take a look at all agberos, weed smokers, secondary school drop out, slum dwellers, Okada riders, 80% of them are Muslims... Very backward folks... I avoid the ones that are even my family members like plague. Go school dem no go go. Nonsense.

LMAO!
You are a very truthful yorubaman.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 3:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
Lol, Why bring Oyo dialect something like this? I am Yoruba and know a lot about things that have to do with Yoruba.

The way Yoruba is spoken change from one village to another as well as from one town to another. Our spoken Yoruba differ from each other and as such you can say they speak Oyo. Because it similar don't make it the same.

Are you saying you have more Muslims in iseyin, Esa-oke, Modakeke, ijebu-ijesha, komu just to mention a few.

Furthermore, several ibadan indigenous people have converted to Christianity and I have many of them as friends. Some are even above 80 while some in their 40s.

I am a Lagosian by all respect/aspect and I ain't a Muslim but my Surname sound like a core Muslim name but I don't have a single Muslim in my family except for relatives who are very few.(Extended ones)

We Yorubas have always been one but Muric and other fanatics are working to put a divide amongst Yorubas.

Aregbesola also did more harm to Osun by trying to bring religion into politics and that almost overshadowed his programmes.

Let me say that, facts are there for all to see and it is not hidden. The major avenue that made the Muslims popular in the South West before now was politics and the Chritians are now going into politics as against when they see Nigerian politics/politicians as association of the occults or for the occults.

Let me ask you a simply question; why do you think they failed to include region distribution in census results? Go and find out and get back to me with the full truth.

Inconclusion, all the physical and every other signs and facts shows that we simply have more Christians than Muslims.

You're yet to show us those signs and facts that point to your notion. No one is saying Yorubas are 100% Muslims! but Muslims are the majority. My family are mostly Muslims just like you but Christians are extreme extended, it's normal. The people who began to divvied Yorubas were the likes of Oyedepo and Pentecostal churches. Oyedepo made many people dislike Christianity in Igbominaland and this wasn't the case before. Muslims are now serious unlike before, these are facts you're denying
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by pennyland(m): 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
That's how Boko Haram started
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 3:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Thonee:
Meanwhile the hausas/ fulanis and the entire arap still see Yoruba Muslims as fake, an hausa Muslim can't still worship in a mosque led by a Yoruba Muslim cos they see them as fake
how come I led prayer in Zaria 2 days ago?

How come Sheikh AbdulWahab Ajia teaches people in Medina, Saudi Arabia?

You see why you people are disgusting liars?
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by jaggabban: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice.

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.
...and u are hopewhat? Dindinrin, ode. Yoruba Muslims, keep fighting for ur rights. God bless Nigeria.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 3:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
You're yet to show us those signs and facts that point to your notion. No one is saying Yorubas are 100% Muslims! but Muslims are the majority. My family are mostly Muslims just like you but Christians are extreme extended, it's normal. The people who began to divvied Yorubas were the likes of Oyedepo and Pentecostal churches. Oyedepo made many people dislike Christianity in Igbominaland and this wasn't the case before. Muslims are now serious unlike before, these are facts you're denying
Yorubas are not divided as you're trying to imply.

Yorubas have always been one and will continue to be one.

As per Pastor Oyedepo, do you know that he was born into a Muslim family but he converted to Christianity?There are several people like that but Pastor Oyedrpo never hated Muslims but only speak out against fulani killing. I am not a member of his Church but what I stayed is based on what I read and what is posted on YouTube.

As per religion with the highest population in Yorubaland; Christianity top the list and the facts are very visible to the eyes to see. It's not an hidding thing; Just move from one village or town to another to checkout facts, visit Schools, markets, checkout workplace, religion places, hospitals etc.

For every village or town with higher Muslim population you have 2 or more with higher Christian population.

Inconclusion, just step outside your box/ comfort zone or what you have been made to believe and do your own findings and the reality will blow your mind..

Stay blessed.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 3:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
DerideGull:

This is arrant nonsense. Which Igbo girl are you on about? These percentiles do not show if they were exclusively Yari.ba.

are you the same Enugu girl claiming to be Yoruba cylinder Abi na Cynthia

you can't sit down hopelessly at Aba and try to convince me how things was in my region beside go and learn how to spell correctly, na idea I take read those gibberish you cooked up there
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 3:59pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:

Pastor Oyedepo was born into a Muslim family but he converted to Christianity and there are several people like that but he never hated Muslims as I only see him speak against fulani killing.

The guy's a bigot, do you know what he did to his family when he became a Christian and what he still does to those who aren't Christians?

As per religion with the highest population in Yorubaland; Christianity top the list.

You're yet to prove this.

It's not an hidding thing; Just move from one village or town to another to checkout facts.

For every village or town with higher Muslim population you have 3 or more with higher Christian population.

This is not true, Muslim towns and villages are actually densely populated. This is a fact.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by samsam2019: 4:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Everywhere in te world, muslims are noise makers and troublemakers

Worst religion ever! A sick, evil and barbaric cult

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by samsam2019: 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.
Oloriburuku
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by capitalzero: 4:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Muric is worst than ipob
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Emnyte(m): 4:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:

As per Pastor Oyedepo, do you know that he was born into a Muslim family but he converted to Christianity?There are several people like that but Pastor Oyedrpo never hated Muslims but only speak out against fulani killing. I am not a member of his Church but what I stayed is based on what I read and what is posted on YouTube.

As per religion with the highest population in Yorubaland; Christianity top the list and the facts are very visible to the eyes to see. It's not an hidding thing; Just move from one village or town to another to checkout facts, visit Schools, markets, checkout workplace, religion places, hospitals etc.

For every village or town with higher Muslim population you have 2 or more with higher Christian population.

Inconclusion, just step outside your box/ comfort zone or what you have been made to believe and do your own findings and the reality will blow your mind..

Stay blessed.
in my opinion
EKITI CHRISTIAN MAJORITY
ONDO CHRISTIAN MAJORITY
OGUN EVEN
OSUN MUSLIM SLIGHT MAJORITY
OYO EVEN
LAGOS EVEN
KWARA MUSLIM VAST MAJORITY
KOGI(YORUBA PARTS) CHRISTIAN SLIGHT MAJORITY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo APC Primary: Obaseki As A Student Can’t Set Rules For An Examination –Mayaki / Lagos Government Seals Bars, Lounges, Restaurants Contravening COVID19 Protocols / Wike: I Will Run For Second Term On One Condition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.