Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (21059 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Nobody: 11:39am On Mar 22, 2019
This fellow has become a laughing stock. Stop embarrassing yourself
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Madakiss666(m): 11:40am On Mar 22, 2019
This man is worse than shekau with his despicable thought... just pity South west with such fellow in their mist.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ojiofor: 11:40am On Mar 22, 2019
Arysexy:

That's an ironic statement.

Very fallacious statement that has been debunked by Muric for a very long period now

What an Irony.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 11:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:
Yoruba Muslims should be very careful.
The silence of some of us Christian Yorubas is not an act of cowardice.

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.

this Igbo girl again? no go kill yourself untimely o

but is religion issue the solution to Nigeria development now? and this man is a professor like what nonsense? who dashed this lunatic professor?

as far as I'm concern, how can Muslims dominated west and Christians eventually had 5 governors out of the five state

Ondo Christians are 80% Muslims 20%

Ekiti 90% Muslims 10%

osun Christians are 55% Muslims 45%

Oyo Christians are 52% Muslims 48%

Ogun Christian 35% traditional 40% Muslims 25%

Lagos Christian is 60% Muslim 40%

so how does Muslims dominated Christians. it is on record that many Muslims are converting to Christians on daily basis. my 5 Muslim friends converted to Christian last year

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BrownRoofRep: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Tareq1105:

It's obvious that you're not a Yoruba man. A Yoruba man won't say Yoruba Christian are ready for Yoruba Muslim because of family ties.
Oblong head liar.
Afonja Christian students vs Afonja muzlems

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by NASTYNASOSO: 11:42am On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:

What ever Yoruba Muslims want this time around we are going to give it to them fire for fire. The animal even said that Yoruba Muslims are majority in SW.. who dash monkey Banana ?
That you are loud and good at making unnecessary noise doesn't mean that you are majority .As they say..... empty vessels make the most noise.

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us.
Whenever you hear that useless and deceptive slogan "Yoruba is Yoruba " by Yoruba Muslims,, check the situation on ground, Muslims are dominating at that point, but Yoruba muslims won't allow non Muslims to have a say.

If Yoruba Muslims are not hell bent in islamising SW with the help of the caliphate, why is it that Yoruba Christians are not recruited in government jobs ? . If a recruitment is done , 7 out of people recruited will be Muslims
Why do Muslims have where they worship all over the Local governments in Lagos but Christians don't have any ?, yet these people will keep playing the victim card in some cases just to keep deceiving the gullible.. It's still part and parcel of taquia..

Yoruba Christian wake up and face your enemy eye ball to eye ball. If we keep quiet and allow this rubbish to continue, the insurgency in the NE will be a child's play to compare with what might befall SW in future. The radicalism is getting out of hand.

My mention is accessible for Yoruba Muslims to wail as usual . They hate when I am saying the truth especially in the public.. Very hopeless people.

HMMMMMMMMM

YOU ARE MOST DEFINITELY NOT YORUBA.
CARRY YOUR HATE FILLED ASS RANT ELSEWHERE.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Bridget95(f): 11:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.
Baba ,there is nothing like Igbo Muslim but scammers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by CaptainG00D: 11:43am On Mar 22, 2019
Generalnomercy:
I blame Christian South East and South South who attends churches owned by Yorubas.

These Pastorprenuers are only interested in your money, they want to SAP you dry and finally convert those mega churches to mosques at the appointed time.

Yoruba Pastorprenuers don't even preach the gospel to their Muslim brothers and sisters.

70% of all Yorubas have become Muslims, telling you that these evil Pastorprenuers are just robbers and thieves. THEY ARE PASTORS IN THE DAY, AND MUSLIMS AT NIGHT...

Any Igbo still attending churches owned by a Yoruba is the most foolish person on earth.

I totally agree

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by AyosMan: 11:44am On Mar 22, 2019
The Yoruba Christians are their own problem..... Most times I just pity them....attacking IBO's as if the east is their problem....leaving the real enemies within them which are d Yoruba Muslims..... Thank God am a South-south Niger delta man.....Jesus is d LORD of we d Urhobos!!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by freeze001(f): 11:45am On Mar 22, 2019
But Akintola of MURIC is a Yoruba man asking for the appointments of more yoruba muslims because SW sates have more yoruba Christian governors; he even claims there are more yoruba muslims than Christians so what are you saying really? Y'all need to wake up and smell the coffee, not everyone is as religiously united as u seem to think and they are not shy in letting you know.
Tareq1105:

It's obvious that you're not a Yoruba man. A Yoruba man won't say Yoruba Christian are ready for Yoruba Muslim because of family ties.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ttipsy(f): 11:46am On Mar 22, 2019
useless illiterates. how will this develop this backward con3 religious bigots

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by SuperIgbo1(m): 11:48am On Mar 22, 2019
[s]
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.
[/s]

Igbos in the SE and SS are 100% Christians. Let that sink.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 11:55am On Mar 22, 2019
Arysexy:

Ok

For your Igbo Muslim rant, u are dreaming. Nothing like Igbo Muslim. Such adjective is anathema in igboland.

I spit on hearing such Tufiakwaaaaaaaaa! God forbid Islam in my dear Igboland.
Whether you like it or not, there are Igbo Muslims. I've met some from Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu states, this is something you can't deny because I've met them korokoro. To even burst your bubble, my neighbor is a Muslim from Cross Rivers! So stop consolidating yourself by deny the obvious, the sad part is these Igbo Muslims are increasing everyday. One of my Igbo friends from IMO was angry at Rochas, when I asked him why, he said Rochas is islamizing Imo States and that Igbos are now embracing Islam because of some activities of Rochas. So stop denying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 11:57am On Mar 22, 2019
Ojiofor:

Do not derail please grin grin.
It's about MURIC a muslim organization wanting every appointment to go to Yoruba muslims only.
I'm not derailing, I'm explaining to you why there's a split between Yorubas in terms of religion. Many people deny this split but unfortunately it exists.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ojiofor: 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
I'm not derailing, I'm explaining to you why there's a split between Yorubas in terms of religion. Many people deny this split but unfortunately it exists.

I see but why blame christians rather than MURIC who always make divisive comments.

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Blackmiserable(m): 12:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Mayor21:
Please are the Muslims majority in SW?

No, they are not. Christians form the majority (and by majority I mean atleast 60%) in Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo state, and let me also say Lagos State but not too sure. The only Yoruba State that has an overwhelming Muslim majority is Kwara State and even then Christains are anywhere from 25 - 35% of the state. Osun state, I would say it's a tie. The land of OKun in Kogi State are predominantly christains; hope I answered you

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
The fact that you people keep denying this everyday shows that you're lying, it pains me we don't have Igbo Muslims on nairaland if not they would have cleared your doubt.

Igbo Muslims only exist on the internet. Igbos and Islam is a two parallel lines.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by leksite120(m): 12:03pm On Mar 22, 2019
muykem:
MURIC must be mad.
d way u are abi
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Lovelyn451(f): 12:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
Everybody using tribal and religious lines to associate with the president...issorite..Christ is my solid rock since the govt. Isn't my tribe and religion

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

[s]this Igbo girl again? no go kill yourself untimely o

but is religion issue the solution to Nigeria development now? and this man is a professor like what nonsense? who dashed this lunatic professor?

as far as I'm concern, how can Muslims dominated west and Christians eventually had 5 governors out of the five state

Ekiti 90% Muslims 10%

so how does Muslims dominated Christians. it is on record that many Muslims are converting to Christians on daily basis. my 5 Muslim friends converted to Christian last year[/s]

Stop lying, Muslims are not converting on a daily basis. If it were on a daily basis, there wouldn't be Muslims anymore, the truth is Christians are the ones converting now. Muslims in Yorubaland aren't dummies like many years ago, who mixed the religion together. And in case you don't know, just because there more governors who are Christians doesn't mean the Christians are more. Sierra Leone has more 80% Muslims but it has had Christian rulers and I even think the current president is a Christians same with Burkina Faso.

Your statistics is just funny, how can traditionalists be more than Muslims in Ogun state? How can there be more Christians than Muslims in Oyo? In case you don't know, the area of Oyo with more Christians is Ogbomosho. Look at Osun, how can Christians be more than Muslims? What of the traditionalists in Osun?

You're a joke mehn!

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
The fact that you people keep denying this everyday shows that you're lying, it pains me we don't have Igbo Muslims on nairaland if not they would have cleared your doubt.
Use brain oga.
Go and point out 5 igbo muslims in any mosque in the six sw state and in the 19northern states. At least, they should attend mosque on fridays and go to hajj.
Now,lets go international, can you point out 5igbo muslims living in any nation of the world?.
Igbos are well travelled. Are you telling me igbo muslims don't travel?
Now recieve deliverance from the foolish fantasy of igbo muslims.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by kayodekb: 12:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

Ekiti 90% Muslims 10%

so how does Muslims dominated Christians. it is on record that many Muslims are converting to Christians on daily basis. my 5 Muslim friends converted to Christian last year

YOU NEED HELP MY BROTHER...
THE STATES WITH XTIAN MAJORITY ARE EKITI AND ONDO..
TALKING ABOUT GOVERNORS BEING XTIANS... FASHOLA IS A MUSLIM BEFORE AMBODE TAKE OVER, AJIMOBI IS A MUSLIM, AMOSUN IS A MUSLIM, AREGBE IS A MUSLIM... AND Í HOPE YOU KNOW KWARA IS VASTLY YORUBAS AND MAJORITY ARE MUSLIMS

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:07pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Baba ,there is nothing like Igbo Muslim but scammers.
Scammers or not, there are Igbo Muslims and they're increasing. Some are even Traditional rulers, why would a traditional ruler embrace Islam? Who does he want to scam exactly? Are you people this dumb?
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

Ekiti 90% Muslims 10%

Clown, where did you pull those stats from? The unarguable fact is that Moslems are the majority in the SW.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BrownRoofRep: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Whether you like it or not, there are Igbo Muslims. I've met some from Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu states, this is something you can't deny because I've met them korokoro. To even burst your bubble, my neighbor is a Muslim from Cross Rivers! So stop consolidating yourself by deny the obvious, the sad part is these Igbo Muslims are increasing everyday. One of my Igbo friends from IMO was angry at Rochas, when I asked him why, he said Rochas is islamizing Imo States and that Igbos are now embracing Islam because of some activities of Rochas. So stop denying
Another Afonja fake muzlem living in denials.
I know one guy that claims to be a muzlem, dude is using that format to scam brainless aboki Alhajis.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Nobody is denying anything. We just need you to show us only 5igbo muslims in lagos. Today is friday.
Now,i reduce it to 2. Show us two igbo muslims in the whole sw.

7 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by davidque007(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Get it straight, MURIC only supports the interests of Yoruba Muslims. They are a gathering of religious/ethnic bigots. Imagine their senseless demand. Groups like this ensure that Nigeria is divided along religious and ethnic lines

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
SuperIgbo1:
[s][/s]

Igbos in the SE and SS are 100% Christians. Let that sink.
Alhaji Yahya Ndu from Ebonyi contested for presidency in 2003, to even cap it, he was born a Muslim because his father was a Muslim. He's from Ebonyi state
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
I reduce it to one. Show us one igbo muslim on nairaland.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Afospecialk: 12:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cyynthia:

Yoruba Christians, it's time for us to wake up and give Yoruba Muslims their own dosage. The islamisation of SW has swung into full gear. This can't happen under my nose. Yoruba Muslims dont and never meant well for us

You are one of the major reasons why I always accept the fact that not all educated ar literate and some human beings ar worst than animals in term of reasoning.

I doubt if yu ar truly a Yoruba.

How does Yoruba Muslims create problem for Christians Yoruba?

In history we hav more Christian governors than Muslim governors in SW and I dont think their particular religions has been their major causative factor in their victory.

SW is for Yoruba's and not for any religious leaders

Traditional rulers or babalawo in SW are the one that suppose to be agitating for wars or wail for marginalization against Muslim nd Christians bcs they ar the foundation of the paramount Yoruba land.

@Cyynthia you are already running mad and yu need serious medical attention otherwise religious bigotry will kee yu one day. Don't create enemy for us we the true Yoruba's with your pathetic brainwashed stupidity.

Cyynthia judging by ur name, you ar a bastard and not a true Yoruba blood. Ask your mother to show you ur true father bcs I can see IPOB is running in ur vain. Bastard

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ojiofor:

I see but why blame christians rather than MURIC who always make divisive comments.
I don't support MURIC, the guy says dumb things most times and sometimes he says the truth but most times dumb. Like these statement is dumb, it's divisive and irrational. Looking at it critically, there many Yoruba Muslims in Buharis cabinet and more are still on day. Infact, this shouldn't be a statement.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ojiofor: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
I don't support MURIC, the guy says dumb things most times and sometimes he says the truth but most times dumb. Like these statement is dumb, it's divisive and irrational. Looking at it critically, there many Yoruba Muslims in Buharis cabinet and more are still on day. Infact, this shouldn't be a statement.

MURIC should be scraped,they are of no good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Senate Condemns Yahaya Bello, Police Over Attack On Senator Ahmed Ogembe / Buratai Explains Why Army Created Female Corps / Revealed: Kaduna Politician Behind Tinubu 2023 Items

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.