Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,125 members, 7,818,374 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet (21051 Views)

Governor Ikpeazu Dissolves His Cabinet, Recalls Suspended CoS / Oshiomhole: Obaseki Sacked The Only Commissioner I Nominated In His Cabinet / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by islandmoon: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
this yoruba man who has been insulting everybody think Buhari will give him appointment, he think they have regard for Yoruba Muslims whom they see as fake Muslim, ask anyone from Jos they will tell you what happened during 2008 crisis in Jos, Yoruba muslims were running fron Narrasawa axis of Jos to Christians to protect them from Hausa Muslims who called them fake Muslims and kill them.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
post=76881199:
You're very silly, no Muslim here supports the notion by muric. I don't support it, if muric wants to speak, it should speak out for Igbo Muslims whose rights have been suppressed by the majority Christians.
We need igbo muslims on nairaland grin grin grin

Let them come and speak for themselves grin grin grin
Come out from your world of fantasy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Perkins2018: 12:15pm On Mar 22, 2019
Afospecialk:

You are one of the major reasons why I always accept the fact that not all educated ar literate and some human beings ar worst than animals in term of reasoning.

I doubt if yu ar truly a Yoruba.

How does Yoruba Muslims create problem for Christians Yoruba?

In history we hav more Christian governors than Muslim governors in SW and I dont think their particular religions has been their major causative factor in their victory.

SW is for Yoruba's and not for any religious leaders

Traditional rulers or babalawo in SW are the one that suppose to be agitating for wars or wail for marginalization against Muslim nd Christians bcs they ar the foundation of the paramount Yoruba land.

@Cyynthia you are already running mad and yu need serious medical attention otherwise religious bigotry will kee yu one day. Don't create enemy for us we the true Yoruba's with your pathetic brainwashed stupidity.

Cyynthia judging by ur name, you ar a bastard and not a true Yoruba blood. Ask your mother to show you ur true father bcs I can see IPOB is running in ur vain. Bastard

Why are you wasting your time on an igbo clown. Everyone knows he's fooling his ipob piglets like him.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Blackmiserable:

No, they are not. Christians form the majority (and by majority I mean atleast 60%) in Ondo, Ekiti, Ogun, Oyo state, and let me also say Lagos State but not too sure. The only Yoruba State that has an overwhelming Muslim majority is Kwara State and even then Christains are anywhere from 25 - 35% of the state. Osun state, I would say it's a tie. The land of OKun in Kogi State are predominantly christains; hope I answered you
No you didn't answer. You talk as if Muslims don't exist in those states at all. Christians are only majority in Ekiti, Ondo and Kogi states. Muslims are majority in Kwara, Oyo, Osun and Lagos. It's a split in Ogun state as the Ijebus are mostly Muslims and Egbas Christians. Towns established by Seriki Abbass Williams in Ogun state are majority Muslims, if you're adding Yorubas in Benin, Burkina Faso, Sierra Leone and Togo the number further increases.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Igbo Muslims only exist on the internet. Igbos and Islam is a two parallel lines.
Ive met them, infact there's one that preaches sometimes in area 1 mosque, abuja after Friday prayers.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Perkins2018: 12:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
islandmoon:
this yoruba man who has been insulting everybody think Buhari will give him appointment, he think they have regard for Yoruba Muslims whom they see as fake Muslim, ask anyone from Jos they will tell you what happened during 2008 crisis in Jos, Yoruba muslims were running fron Narrasawa axis of Jos to Christians ti protect them from Hausa Muslims who called them fake Muslims.

The same way Yorubas don't see hausa/fulani muslims as true muslims. Because they practice the perverse form of islam.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Baselm: 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
Remove the Northerners from SW and I can tell you white garment church members alone are more than so called Majority Yoruba Moslems. MURIC is a comedic organization

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

Clown, where did you pull those stats from? The unarguable fact is that Moslems are the majority in the SW.

coming from Igbo boy that has never leave his village for once.

it's spelled Muslims not Moslems

2 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Bridget95(f): 12:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Scammers or not, there are Igbo Muslims and they're increasing. Some are even Traditional rulers, why would a traditional ruler embrace Islam? Who does he want to scam exactly? Are you people this dumb?
no Igbo person is a Muslim,kiss the truth.

8 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Perkins2018: 12:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bridget95:
Baba ,there is nothing like Igbo Muslim but scammers.

There is nothing like Yoruba muslim and christian. This man is just a clown looking for attention.

You can see that no one supports him. he will die a frustrated man and will be forgotten.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
kayodekb:

YOU NEED HELP MY BROTHER...
THE STATES WITH XTIAN MAJORITY ARE EKITI AND ONDO..
TALKING ABOUT GOVERNORS BEING XTIANS... FASHOLA IS A MUSLIM BEFORE AMBODE TAKE OVER, AJIMOBI IS A MUSLIM, AMOSUN IS A MUSLIM, AREGBE IS A MUSLIM... AND Í HOPE YOU KNOW KWARA IS VASTLY YORUBAS AND MAJORITY ARE MUSLIMS

truth is always bitter
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by CioAngels(f): 12:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
OkunrinOloro:

http://muslimrightsmuric..com/2019/03/south-west-muric-demands-muslim.html?m=1
Igba yi la'aro, iti iba fi siwaju on san eti o ko. Se awon ton ja fu ngba gbobo mo ye si imale ni? Kaa ma woo. What a pity.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rotimi47: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
MURIC must be high on dog poo! Muslim majority in the South West!!! The fact is that Yoruba have more Christians Yorubas than Muslims.

Things like this is one of the reason Ajimobi lost in Oyo State as they were filling Oyo State civil service with Muslims at the expense of qualified Christians.

Let him continue to fan fire that's close to a leaking crude oil pipeline thinking he can't get hurt..

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Use brain oga.
[s]Go and point out 5 igbo muslims in any mosque in the six sw state and in the 19northern states. At least, they should attend mosque on fridays and go to hajj.
Now,lets go international, can you point out 5igbo muslims living in any nation of the world?.
Igbos are well travelled. Are you telling me igbo muslims don't travel?
Now recieve deliverance from the foolish fantasy of igbo muslims.[/s]
Very dumb posts, so I should start listing them and sending their contacts to you? Their travel plans, etc? Why can't you get out of the bridge you stay in Lagos and go search for them!
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Baselm: 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
Perkins2018:

The same way Yorubas don't see hausa/fulani muslims as true muslims. Because they practice the perverse form of islam.

Its a lie, I'm a Christian and I will tell you this, even in Yorubaland, Hausas will not allow a Yoruba Imam lead them in prayers. Hausa Muslims see Yoruba Muslims as fake because Yoruba's aren't as fanatical as they are.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 12:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:

Stop lying, Muslims are not converting on a daily basis. If it were on a daily basis, there wouldn't be Muslims anymore, the truth is Christians are the ones converting now. Muslims in Yorubaland aren't dummies like many years ago, who mixed the religion together. And in case you don't know, just because there more governors who are Christians doesn't mean the Christians are more. Sierra Leone has more 80% Muslims but it has had Christian rulers and I even think the current president is a Christians same with Burkina Faso.

Your statistics is just funny, how can traditionalists be more than Muslims in Ogun state? How can there be more Christians than Muslims in Oyo? In case you don't know, the area of Oyo with more Christians is Ogbomosho. Look at Osun, how can Christians be more than Muslims? What of the traditionalists in Osun?

You're a joke mehn!

you're just too dull. wetin concern me with Burkina Faso?

that's the obvious fact. Ogun practised traditional religion than any state in west. go find out in those ijebu towns and stop blabbing
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by hucienda: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
This MURIC, if care is not taken, would divide the Yoruba. Just imagine the press release. Appears radicalism reigns supreme in that body. Yoruba ronu.

3 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Whether you like it or not, there are Igbo Muslims. I've met some from Imo, Ebonyi and Enugu states, this is something you can't deny because I've met them korokoro. To even burst your bubble, my neighbor is a Muslim from Cross Rivers! So stop consolidating yourself by deny the obvious, the sad part is these Igbo Muslims are increasing everyday. One of my Igbo friends from IMO was angry at Rochas, when I asked him why, he said Rochas is islamizing Imo States and that Igbos are now embracing Islam because of some activities of Rochas. So stop denying
And these useless 'igbo muslims' dont go for hajj?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Nobody is denying anything. We just need you to show us only 5igbo muslims in lagos. Today is friday.
Now,i reduce it to 2. Show us two igbo muslims in the whole sw.
Are you dumb or what? I should show you? So if I can't show you Chinese Muslims or snap with that means they don't exist? What kind of dumb tasks is this?
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ojiofor:

MURIC should be scraped,they are of no good.
I actually second this.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
And these useless 'igbo muslims' dont go for hajj?
Like I don't get? What exactly do you want to do with their travel plans?
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
We need igbo muslims on nairaland grin grin grin

Let them come and speak for themselves grin grin grin
Come out from your world of fantasy.
Your dumb friend acknowledges they exist online but not in real life, you on the other deny their existence despite the fact one even contested for presidency.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rotimi47:
MURIC must be high on dog poo! Muslim majority in the South West!!! The fact is that Yoruba have more Christians Yorubas than Muslims.

Things like this is one of the reason Ajimobi lost in Oyo State as they were filling Oyo State civil service with Muslims at the expense of qualified Christians.

Let him continue to fan fire that's close to a leaking crude oil pipeline thinking he can't get hurt..

Firstly, there are more Muslims in Yorubaland than Christians.
Secondly, Islam got to many parts of Yoruba 100s of years before Christianity and even some places I'm the north.
Thirdly, Ajimobi was a very performing governor but his uncouth utterances led to his demise. To cap it, majority Muslim towns in Oyo voted for PDP.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by CioAngels(f): 12:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ejimagifty:
Why is MURIC not fighting on behalf of Igbo Muslims in the east and the SS Muslims in the Niger delta? The last time i checked, igbo Muslims are marginalized and persecuted by igbo Christians. If MURIC is sincere about representing the interests of Muslims, he should focus on igbo land where they hate Islam the most. Islam needs to grow to 50% in the SS/SE in 5 years time to address the issue of marginalisation of Muslims there.
He seem not to understand anymore where he should be. Sincerely, MURIC is only interested in northern Muslims and not even the west with all his heart. East and Southern Muslims should just forget because the west that has been in the practice in decades are not recognized and seen as infidel/keferi, so what will yours be, double infidel/keferi. See how we fool ourselves in the south.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Baselm:

Its a lie, I'm a Christian and I will tell you this, even in Yorubaland, Hausas will not allow a Yoruba Imam lead them in prayers. Hausa Muslims see Yoruba Muslims as fake because Yoruba's aren't as fanatical as they are.
How come I led prayer yesterday in the mosque in Zaria despite the people knowing I'm not Hausa and don't even speak the language?

Yoruba Christian I await your answer please!
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
Perkins2018:

But,they still sight the moon.

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by BeansAndBread(m): 12:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

you're just too dull. wetin concern me with Burkina Faso?

that's the obvious fact. Ogun practised traditional religion than any state in west. go find out in those ijebu towns and stop blabbing
Im just stating facts, Osun state practices Traditional religion than Ogun. The Ijebus are mostly Muslims, in fact the Ijebus of Lagos embraced Islam greatly during the reign of Oba Kosoko who was known to have surrounded himself with Muslims. The Ijebus are mostly Muslims while Egbas are Christians but that does not mean there aren't Ijebu Christians and Egbas Muslims.
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by SuperIgbo1(m): 12:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ategberoson:

coming from Igbo boy that has never leave his village for once.

it's spelled Muslims not Moslems

A piggery inhabitant is talking about another person living in the village. Funny yeah? And, it can also be spellled moslems.

6 Likes

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Rallyman: 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
This MURIC is a foolish set up
Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 12:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Im just stating facts, Osun state practices Traditional religion than Ogun. The Ijebus are mostly Muslims, in fact the Ijebus of Lagos embraced Islam greatly during the reign of Oba Kosoko who was known to have surrounded himself with Muslims. The Ijebus are mostly Muslims while Egbas are Christians but that does not mean there aren't Ijebu Christians and Egbas Muslims.

laughing what a comic relief. ijebus are Muslim hahaha. pls go and learn the history of ijebus and stop this show of shame

I don't need to open up what i learnt about these towns,. you're saying history but these are places I visited. I have lived in all the 6 States, so stop saying what you don't know

1 Like

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by nwanyionitsha: 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Very dumb posts, so I should start listing them and sending their contacts to you? Their travel plans, etc? Why can't you get out of the bridge you stay in Lagos and go search for them!
Of course na.
Since you are the one that knows more about igboland than we igbos.
I am from Onitsha, i have never seen a mosque in Onitsha. It may be located somewhere, i don't know where sha. Are you telling me a metropolitan city like Onitsha has no igbo muslims?
Abeg oga, go and rest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: MURIC Asks Buhari To Appoint More Yoruba Muslims To His Cabinet by Ategberoson(m): 12:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
SuperIgbo1:

A piggery inhabitant is talking about another person living in the village. Funny yeah? And, it can also be spellled moslems.

typical Igbo boy with abasha brain

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Edo APC Primary: Obaseki As A Student Can’t Set Rules For An Examination –Mayaki / NNPC To Nigerians: Avoid Panic Buying, We Have 1.7bn Litres Of Petrol In Stock / Agony On Shagamu-ogijo mosinmi-ikorodu Road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.