Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,717 members, 7,816,954 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? (11471 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by badadvice(f): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Why are most women embittered by and/or totally ignore threads or topics that talk about virginity.
Is this topic that sensitive to y'all?

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Hisduchess(f): 12:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
DukeofNZ:

no long yarn for night talk. i be talk and do. the offer go expire after 30 minutes from now, as you de prove yourself de provide me with your bank account information where i go transfer de money.

Lolxxx how you go know nah
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
?

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by ImaIma1(f): 12:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
vingeophysicist:

I spoke base on the comments I see on this section. I don't have time to start sampling ladies.

So you take everything at face value? If you are concluding based on some people's comment, don't you think that conclusion is bias?
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by YoungG12(m): 1:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
my current girlfriend said told me that "she is still a virgin" grin
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by oyatz(m): 1:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
No
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by oyatz(m): 1:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Most women are not virgin and they often become embittered if you discuss such topics.

If you are dating a girl, never ask her if she is a virgin but try to discover it yourself by trying to have sex with her.

badadvice:
Why are most women embittered by and/or totally ignore threads or topics that talk about virginity.
Is this topic that sensitive to y'all?
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
And how will you be 100% sure that she’s not had more sex than you? The number one thing women lie about is their sexual history, and the funniest thing is that you will never find out the truth. The likelihood of you bumping into every man that a lady has slept with is extremely rare, that’s just the reality esp if she lost her virginity at a young age. Most of you guys need to lay your emphasis on character traits that actually hold substance for a long term relationship, not worrying about if her body count is past 3. Smh
gentlegenius:

I understand where you are coming from... But for a guy like me, I still care about a lady's virginity or sex history even though I am personally not a virgin.
I am 32, and I had my first sexual experience at 27, after I had graduated. Right now, the number of girls I slept with up to date, can be counted with the fingers of one hand.
Based on this reality, you can't expect me to marry a lady who had already lost her virginity at 17, or the one who at the age of 20, had already lost count of the number of men she slept.
Even though I am not a virgin, as someone with high self control when it comes to pre marital sex, I can't marry an olosho. If I am lucky to meet a virgin, that Is OK. But if I meet a non virgin, I will only marry her on the condition that her past sexual history isn't worse than mine. This is my position on this.

3 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by faithfull18(f): 2:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
EmekaBlue:
saint please....virgin is feminine
Says who? What is good for the goose is also good for the gander. If you want a virgin, you too be a virgin undecided

2 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by faithfull18(f): 2:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
Jirair:
I would love to meet a male virgin or someone with a very low body count (no more than one), but finding this person is going to be like finding a needle in a haystack. It's not because I care so much about virginity but because that'll tell me that he has a great deal of self-control and discipline. I'm no ho and there's no reason why I should be with one. Many of you men ho around for a living and then turn around looking for a female virgin to marry. Hypocrisy.
Exactly,the sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by faithfull18(f): 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sadiqali24:
u have break rule no 11, and I'm reporting u.
Eh ehn, tell me something. Afi break na, the English sef you no see am speak, shior undecided and am I suppose to be begging you not to , bad belle.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 3:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
gentlegenius:

I understand where you are coming from... But for a guy like me, I still care about a lady's virginity or sex history even though I am personally not a virgin.
I am 32, and I had my first sexual experience at 27, after I had graduated. Right now, the number of girls I slept with up to date, can be counted with the fingers of one hand.
Based on this reality, you can't expect me to marry a lady who had already lost her virginity at 17, or the one who at the age of 20, had already lost count of the number of men she slept.
Even though I am not a virgin, as someone with high self control when it comes to pre marital sex, I can't marry an olosho. If I am lucky to meet a virgin, that Is OK. But if I meet a non virgin, I will only marry her on the condition that her past sexual history isn't worse than mine. This is my position on this.
Hmmmm!

85% of ladies will be unable to meet up to your standard bro, so try adjust your marking scheme cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Sadiqali24(m): 3:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
faithfull18:

Eh ehn, tell me something. Afi break na, the English sef you no see am speak, shior undecided and am I suppose to be begging you not to , bad belle.
sorry, did I quote you?
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Sadiqali24(m): 3:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
YoungG12:
my current girlfriend said told me that "she is still a virgin" grin
she was a Virgin before meeting you.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Sadiqali24(m): 3:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
faithfull18:

and I have to recommend the new Soyinka, " welcome ." grin
faithfull18:

and I have to recommend the new Soyinka, " welcome ."
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by faithfull18(f): 4:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
Sadiqali24:
sorry, did I quote you?
You quoted my twin sister undecided
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Sadiqali24(m): 4:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
faithfull18:
You quoted my twin sister undecided
lol, pm me for a private discussion
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by KingAzubuike(f): 4:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
oyatz:
Most women are not virgin and they often become embittered if you discuss such topics.

If you are dating a girl, never ask her if she is a virgin but try to discover it yourself by trying to have sex with her.

Some of them are actually open about it.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Mutemenot(m): 5:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked some guys say they don't wear OK clothes but they fvck OK pussy .. What a nonsense kiss
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 7:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
tosyne2much:
Hmmmm!

85% of ladies will be able to meet up to your standard bro, so try adjust your marking scheme cheesy
I guess you wanted to type UNABLE.
Anyways, if your assessment is true, I am ready to search diligently for the remaining 15%.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by tosyne2much(m): 7:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
gentlegenius:

I guess you wanted to type UNABLE.
Anyways, if your assessment is true, I am ready to search diligently for the remaining 15%.
Alright bro
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 7:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Saffi:
And how will you be 100% sure that she’s not had more sex than you? The number one thing women lie about is their sexual history, and the funniest thing is that you will never find out the truth. The likelihood of you bumping into every man that a lady has slept with is extremely rare, that’s just the reality esp if she lost her virginity at a young age. Most of you guys need to lay your emphasis on character traits that actually hold substance for a long term relationship, not worrying about if her body count is past 3. Smh
Hisduchess:

if only the said Lady will be sincere enough to tell you how many men she has been with.its either one is a virgin or a non-virgin.you see body counts very very few people will be sincere with that except if the person is naturally a sincere person.
Don't worry, I have my own way of finding out these things... There's hardly any girl I've dated that I didn't know her past sex history. Also, I am very careful in selecting who to date. I will even be more careful when it comes to marriage.
I know that character should be the important point of consideration, but as far as I am concerned, your family background and past history are equally important.

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 8:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
You can never know my friend. If a babe really wants to hide her sexual history from you there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. You are not God and that’s just the reality, you’ve not met your match. Someone like me you can never know my sexual history unless I tell you and you can try and do all your investigations in the world, you will fail. So biko, humble yourself and just pray to meet a good woman.
gentlegenius:

Don't worry, I have my own way of finding out these things... There's hardly any girl I've dated that I didn't know her past sex history. Also, I am very careful in selecting who to date. I will even be more careful when it comes to marriage.
I know that character should be the important point of consideration, but as far as I am concerned, your family background and past history are equally important.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by uncjay(m): 8:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
tosyne2much:
Dem go hijack the thread begin throw tantrums cheesy cheesy

When you talk about virginity, ladies always get upset and I don't know why

When your honour is departed from you, you get upset any time you hear people talk about it. that's their situation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Aryin87(m): 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
I met my girl branded, factory fitted. I tore the nylon myself. We are still together though and I am so proud of that. I do use that to boast while in the midst of my friends. You don't wanna know how they wish they met their women untouched. I see their faces down whenever I show her off of that fact, but when i realize that could make them develop dislike for their women, i stopped. I am so proud of Fad!!! I love her as I love my gut grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by gentlegenius(m): 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Saffi:
You can never know my friend. If a babe really wants to hide her sexual history from you there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it. You are not God and that’s just the reality, you’ve not met your match. Someone like me you can never know my sexual history unless I tell you and you can try and do all your investigations in the world, you will fail. So biko, humble yourself and just pray to meet a good woman.
I don't need to know the exact number of men you've slept with or the exact number of times you've slept with a man. But if you are an olosho, I'll know. Actually, You won't even know that I am interested in such findings. BTW, I don't even need to date you before I know your past history. There are some girls here in my area that I can tell their history even though they didn't tell me... Trust me, this thing isn't as hard as you think.
I know that only God can give a man a good woman, but we must not only pray and forget to investigate.

2 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olosho in what sense? A woman that has been paid for sexual services of a woman that has slept with a lot of men? See a woman can sleep with 5 men in osogbo, sleep with 4 men in Abuja, relocate to Lagos and meet a man and tell him she’s slept with two guys in her life. She could’ve travelled outside the country, slept with many men come back to naija and claim to be a saint. YOU WILL NOT KNOW! No matter how hard you try you will not even get an idea of her bodycount unless she tells you. I know this because I’m a woman and I have friends. I’ve personally deceived guys and I have married friends today, and their husband don’t know about their past hoe life. So I’m telling you now to stop acting like you will 100% know, because girls are extremely deceptive when it comes to this.
gentlegenius:

I don't need to know the exact number of men you've slept with or the exact number of times you've slept with a man. But if you are an olosho, I'll know. Actually, You won't even know that I am interested in such findings. BTW, I don't even need to date you before I know your past history. There are some girls here in my area that I can tell their history even though they didn't tell me... Trust me, this thing isn't as hard as you think.
I know that only God can give a man a good woman, but we must not only pray and forget to investigate.

4 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by BLUEJAYY: 9:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
DukeofNZ:
i go give 3,000 US dollars to any woman here wey de from 14 years and above wey be virgin. prove it here within 30 minutes and provide me your bank account here and me go transfer the money to you within 30 minutes. i be talk and do
Bad guy grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by BLUEJAYY: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
grin
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by KingAzubuike(f): 8:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Aryin87:
I met my girl branded, factory fitted. I tore the nylon myself. We are still together though and I am so proud of that. I do use that to boast while in the midst of my friends. You don't wanna know how they wish they met their women untouched. I see their faces down whenever I show her off of that fact, but when i realize that could make them develop dislike for their women, i stopped. I am so proud of Fad!!! I love her as I love my gut grin
Lucky you. But what if she wasn't really a virgin? You know some of these girls dey lie.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Rukkydelta(f): 9:02am On Mar 24, 2019
cheesy grin

I need a Virgin boyfriend. Tired of these olosho boys everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 9:36am On Mar 24, 2019
KingAzubuike:
Yes/No. Why is it even that virgins are so hard to come by these days. There is no greater feeling than deflowering a girl. There's this feeling in your mind that yes you are the first man on earth to ever have your dick go in there. But this category of girls are so hard to come by. You meet a girl today, the relationship wax stronger then along the line she keeps telling you how she lost her virginity to her ex etc.
is your own a five lane road or why are concerned about virgins?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Best Ways To Toast A Girl . . . What To Say\do And Not To Say\do? / Gap Toothed Girls / A Young Guy Was Fingering Her Sugar Mummy In The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.