Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,827 members, 7,831,690 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? (11508 Views)

18-Year-Old Boy Buys BMW For His 25-Year-Old Girlfriend As Birthday Gift (Photos / My Ex-Girlfriend Has Become Best friends With My Current Girlfriend / Man Flies In From Abroad, Proposes To His Girlfriend As She Cries (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Uptown7(m): 11:53am On Mar 31, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Bad guy grin

I used similar reverse psychology to deflower an actual virgin once.

The young woman was into me but said no sex because she's still a virgin. I called bullshit on her virginity and told her blatantly she wasn't.

Meeehhn! that's when the drama started! She insisted she's a virgin.

Well, prove it then! grin

She was reluctant at first but anytime she brings up the virgin stuff I shoot her down and tell her it's impossible.

She gets so upset and tells me 'okay, I'll prove it to you. I'm going to come to your place'

Boom! grin

She's in my room, on my bed. I'm like okay let's verify what you claim to be shall we? grin

I wanna pull off her clothes but she says 'no, just pull my panties and check'

I said okay! fine! grin

I proceed to carefully examine, like a trained gynaecologist. grin

Inserted my index finger into her introitus and felt the tightness. It could barely get in. Damn!!

But I had other plans. So I used my thumb at the same time to carefully caress her clitoris slowly but not obviously.

She started moaning and wriggling. Damn! I'm soo hard at this point I started fingering a little bit faster. She raised her head to ask if I'm done, I said no babe, I just need to confirm one last thing if you don't mind ? grin

She said okay and laid back closing her eyes. grin

Not to blow my trumpet but I'm incredibly talented with my fingers. Infact I've brought many girls to intense orgasms by just fingering them. No kidding!

So I continued slowly and gently. Thanks to her copious wetness I worked her smoothly too. She's beginning to let the moans out. I'm conquering her at this point.

I reached over to handle her brea$ts. She's dead with pleasure and can't resist.

I'm working slowly and carefully like a thief. grin
Pulled out my c0ck and rubbed her vulva with the head.

With slightly opened lustful eyes she asks what's that. I told her I needed to check something with my dick. grin She's like okay. OKAY? okay then. grin grin

Slotted in the head. My dick head is pointed so that helped. I could only go as far as one-third of my shaft. I go in and out slowly and gently.

At this point she's moaning so loud and crying out of pleasure? pain? I guess it was pleasure.

After that day this girl became a nympho. grin Like we literally fvcked from Sunday to Sunday straight. I was determined to satisfy her newfound urge. Damn!

All just because she wanted to prove she's a virgin. Like I really cared? grin
lol...such a pervert
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by BLUEJAYY: 11:59am On Mar 31, 2019
Uptown7:
lol...such a pervert
Yeah, you too. smiley
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by BLUEJAYY: 12:09pm On Mar 31, 2019
Moboj:

Old man why didn't you also leave the virgin alone
Why carry it on your head as babara to seeing to disvirgining her
Are you hearing yourself at all,so there are pressing issues and you were soo concerned on knacking a tight hole,more grease to your elbow Sire grin
After all the hardships this life brings, I find comfort in a woman's crotch. That's where I derive happiness and peace. So get a grip my man.

FYI, that was a fiction you're getting all emotional about. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Mar 31, 2019
chenzen:
you are shameless. u suck dick and u brag about it
U Are Mad, U Too Are Shameless. U Want Girls To Make U Feel Good And Insult Them At The End Of De Day
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
EmekaBlue:
saint please....virgin is feminine
Its Called "Lad"

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
your mama,sisters and unborn daughters are worse than shameless hoes. They are harlots that will go around bleepin any male organism on Earth. Infact they are of Jezebel and Baal. You useless and used up bastard son of a thousand fathers.
Pls Dont Talk To That Bastard, Some Men Are Just Disgrace To Manhood
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by EmekaBlue(m): 2:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
Idokoegbunu:
Its Called "Lad"
Thanks. Certainly not Virgin
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
CosmicJames:

Like seriously?
But why?
I'm asking because my current girl of 21 was a virgin until I met her.
That means you have already deflowered her .
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 3:33pm On Mar 31, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Thanks. Certainly not Virgin
Yea Uwc

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by CosmicJames(m): 4:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
That means you have already deflowered her .
Of course I did and
I'm sticking with her. Not because I met her a virgin though. But because of her character.
Yeah, she's one in a million.
I've even pop the big question and she obliged!
Very soon.... grin
You know the rest of the story
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 4:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
CosmicJames:

Of course I did and
I'm sticking with her. Not because I met her a virgin though. But because of her character.
Yeah, she's one in a million.
I've even pop the big question and she obliged!
Very soon.... grin
You know the rest of the story
When is the wedding.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by CosmicJames(m): 7:27pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
When is the wedding.
Not fix yet.
Wana come?
I see we are of the same location - PHC
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 8:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
CosmicJames:

Not fix yet.
Wana come?
I see we are of the same location - PHC
Yes... I hope you won't disappoint the poor girl.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by CosmicJames(m): 9:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
Yes... I hope you won't disappoint the poor girl.
Thanks for your interest.
Except she will be the one to end the relationship. As for me, the issue of disappointment is out of the matter. I don't like breaking people's hearts. Besides, I operate base on the laws of nature. If I deliberately disappoint her, I will surely get a very bad girl and relationship in return.
Is a kind of way that nature uses to punish people who defaulted. What people refer to as "Karma"
Base on this knowledge, I won't even think of disappointing her.

But I think I have a little problem.
Her love is greater than mine making me to wana fall into the temptation of taking her forgranted at some points.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 9:20pm On Mar 31, 2019
CosmicJames:

Thanks for your interest.
Except she will be the one to end the relationship. As for me, the issue of disappointment is out of the matter. I don't like breaking people's hearts. Besides, I operate base on the laws of nature. If I deliberately disappoint her, I will surely get a very bad girl and relationship in return.
Is a kind of way that nature uses to punish people who defaulted. What people refer to as "Karma"
Base on this knowledge, I won't even think of disappointing her.

But I think I have a little problem.
Her love is greater than mine making me to wana fall into the temptation of taking her forgranted at some points.

Why is it greater than yours. And why would you want to take her for granted. Hmm do you really love her?
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Gentleziggy(m): 9:24pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
No I did not meet my boyfriend a virgin. And why does it matter? You men want to marry virgins when the only thing you can offer is fairly-used penis.iberibe.
at least there is hope for a fairly used joystick, but a fairly used n dumped coochie... Mmmmmm it is nothing to write home about . tongue
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by CosmicJames(m): 9:31pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
Why is it greater than yours. And why would you want to take her for granted. Hmm do you really love her?
I can't control the part that her love is greater than mine. I don't want to take her forgranted. Is just a temptation.
Of course I really her.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 9:57pm On Mar 31, 2019
Gentleziggy:
at least there is hope for a fairly used joystick, but a fairly used n dumped coochie... Mmmmmm it is nothing to write home about . tongue
stop being bias,the two both in the same category.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Gentleziggy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
stop being bias,the two both in the same category.
but still there is hope for d joystick
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Mar 31, 2019
MelaninGold:
Do you know how it feels to be the first woman your man has ever slept with... there is no better feeling. You can't eat your cake and have it. Any man who is not a virgin should not even dream of having a virgin. It's like casting pearls before a swine.

Am not a virgin since age 5 upward but my fiancée is a virgin. Attimes, I wonder how am blessed with such a lady self. Me wey they have sex like 3 times in a week for the past 6months now.
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by MelaninGold(f): 11:15pm On Mar 31, 2019
Element04:

Am not a virgin since age 5 upward but my fiancée is a virgin. Attimes, I wonder how am blessed with such a lady self. Me wey they have sex like 3 times in a week for the past 6months now.
Xo you cheat on her. Gosh, you really don't deserve her. I will keep saying it - no man is worth any woman's virginity. Rubbish
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Reeberry: 4:05am On Apr 01, 2019
BLUEJAYY:
Bad guy grin

I used similar reverse psychology to deflower an actual virgin once.

The young woman was into me but said no sex because she's still a virgin. I called bullshit on her virginity and told her blatantly she wasn't.

Meeehhn! that's when the drama started! She insisted she's a virgin.

Well, prove it then! grin

She was reluctant at first but anytime she brings up the virgin stuff I shoot her down and tell her it's impossible.

She gets so upset and tells me 'okay, I'll prove it to you. I'm going to come to your place'

Boom! grin

She's in my room, on my bed. I'm like okay let's verify what you claim to be shall we? grin

I wanna pull off her clothes but she says 'no, just pull my panties and check'

I said okay! fine! grin

I proceed to carefully examine, like a trained gynaecologist. grin

Inserted my index finger into her introitus and felt the tightness. It could barely get in. Damn!!

But I had other plans. So I used my thumb at the same time to carefully caress her clitoris slowly but not obviously.

She started moaning and wriggling. Damn! I'm soo hard at this point I started fingering a little bit faster. She raised her head to ask if I'm done, I said no babe, I just need to confirm one last thing if you don't mind ? grin

She said okay and laid back closing her eyes. grin

Not to blow my trumpet but I'm incredibly talented with my fingers. Infact I've brought many girls to intense orgasms by just fingering them. No kidding!

So I continued slowly and gently. Thanks to her copious wetness I worked her smoothly too. She's beginning to let the moans out. I'm conquering her at this point.

I reached over to handle her brea$ts. She's dead with pleasure and can't resist.

I'm working slowly and carefully like a thief. grin
Pulled out my c0ck and rubbed her vulva with the head.

With slightly opened lustful eyes she asks what's that. I told her I needed to check something with my dick. grin She's like okay. OKAY? okay then. grin grin

Slotted in the head. My dick head is pointed so that helped. I could only go as far as one-third of my shaft. I go in and out slowly and gently.

At this point she's moaning so loud and crying out of pleasure? pain? I guess it was pleasure.

After that day this girl became a nympho. grin Like we literally fvcked from Sunday to Sunday straight. I was determined to satisfy her newfound urge. Damn!

All just because she wanted to prove she's a virgin. Like I really cared? grin
Mad bad guy. grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Kennyprince: 5:39am On Apr 01, 2019
Yes, she is still a virgin
Re: Did You Meet Your Current Girlfriend As A Virgin? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Mar 13, 2020
Uptown7:
lol...such a pervert
Aswear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Deleted Off Blackberry Messenger: How Would You Feel? / Must Read Romance Story : S*x Addicted Couple Of (18+) Episode 1 / Being Free With Boo Is About To Ruin My Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.