Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) (45814 Views)

Enugu Guber: Edeoga Submits Petition To Election Tribunal (Photos) / Adams Oshiomhole & Uche Secondus Hug At The Tribunal (Photos) / Olusola Eleka Challenges Fayemi’s Victory At Tribunal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by sunto: 10:29pm On Mar 22, 2019
chiefobdk:

Brown roof republic

That brown roof always remind us that as at the time we build those house your father (monkey) are still live on a tree
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by SmartMen: 10:35pm On Mar 22, 2019
yarimo:
Mteeeewwwww undecided
man down, man down, I repeat man down grin
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by MabraO: 10:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
When Buhari used his Snelling mouth to say the election in Osun was done with the help of remote control. And u expect APC to win in tribunal?
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 11:17pm On Mar 22, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
APC got no strong hold of south west

Conduct a free and fair election in the entire south west and APC will be wiped off the entire region .

It’s down to the terrible performance in the last 4 years.

APC will be virtually wiped off Nigeria if a free and fair election was held in Nigeria. Even in the North as the states elections have shown. They’ve turned a once world top-performing economy into a shit hole.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by Burgerlomo: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
When a stolen mandate is returned, the people rejoice! Buhari get ready.., you are next!

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Emtol01:
They do not understand. Let them ask Dakuku Peterside, Mama Taraba how reliable is tribunal judgment.
Good!!! And let them also ask mimiko, aregbesola, Adams oshiomohle, fayemi, etc who were once beneficiaries of electoral tribunal judgement

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 22, 2019
olajizz01:
Continue deceiving yourself, guess that's why PDP has just 3 house of assembly member out of 27 in just concluded election in osun, imposition of oyetola was what irritate us to vote against the party candidate, period.

By the way,if he's a good candidate, the jubilation should be throughout osun state not only in Ede.
its ede you're seeing now, you'd see more jubilation tomorrow everywhere. Wait a minute, are you saying those votes declared him a leading candidate before the inconclusive abrakadabra all came from ede alone? Be fair in your submission for once even if you're an apc supporter..it doesn't matter. The daylight robbery is quite evident. If you ask osun people how the election went, they'd say they didn't vote oyetola...the question I always ask is.. who then voted this man...ghosts? . Adeleke has hard and undispirable facts in his hands. Those judges aren't fools, please note. On the house of assembly elections. Just take a chill pull. It's a gradual process. At least, let this one be concluded first cos I know apc would appeal the judgement as usual. I can see the history of miniko, oshiomohle and aregbe repeating itself here and that's the beauty of democracy. .

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by Platony(m): 12:33am On Mar 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

Conduct a free and fair election in the entire south west and APC will be wiped off the entire region .

Am telling u!!

APC & their candidates are jst forcing themselves on d masses.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by laurel03(m): 2:23am On Mar 23, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

check the history of south west politics since 1999 they always like to change party and they will say let give others chance too. Adeleke too was in Apc before senator pry election. Seriously if not for salaries issue Aregbe delivered in Osun than most south south governor and others with the small allocation.
If you said they are tired of Apc check the state honourable result in Osun. Oyo state that PDP won not that Ajimobi not performed too, his proud ness and the way he talks to people make Oyo people vote against APC in Oyo state..
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by olajizz01(m): 5:48am On Mar 23, 2019
awelekiti:
its ede you're seeing now, you'd see more jubilation tomorrow everywhere. Wait a minute, are you saying those votes declared him a leading candidate before the inconclusive abrakadabra all came from ede alone? Be fair in your submission for once even if you're an apc supporter..it doesn't matter. The daylight robbery is quite evident. If you ask osun people how the election went, they'd say they didn't vote oyetola...the question I always ask is.. who then voted this man...ghosts? . Adeleke has hard and undispirable facts in his hands. Those judges aren't fools, please note. On the house of assembly elections. Just take a chill pull. It's a gradual process. At least, let this one be concluded first cos I know apc would appeal the judgement as usual. I can see the history of miniko, oshiomohle and aregbe repeating itself here and that's the beauty of democracy. .
I still stand by my point that oyetola was imposed ,that was why most we Osun people voted against him not because we liked PDP neither adeleke, I'm from Orolu LG(one of PDP stronghold) where the rerun was conducted,but PDP was floored big time in just concluded assembly election in my LG,even PDP chairman in my LG didn't win his unit because we are in thesame unit

So just erased your notion that osun is PDP.

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by tuniski: 5:58am On Mar 23, 2019
muykem:
At least let them be happy when it last. That judgement has no place in our constitution but let wait for appeal and Supreme Court.

The judgement will be upheld by any appeal. Osun is pdp.
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by judgementyard(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2019
tuniski:

The judgement will be upheld by any appeal. Osun is pdp.
no mind that boy,las las em go well grin
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 8:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Someone is about to die as a result of celebration....
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by AFONJACOW(m): 9:04am On Mar 23, 2019
why am I seeing brown roof everywhere, This people are damn poor, Tufiakwa
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by michoim(m): 10:52am On Mar 23, 2019
Ede is a village. Nothing to write home about. ..
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by Afrocentric: 6:54am On Mar 24, 2019
shadelek:
I love this judgement, I pray Court of Appeal and Supreme Court will honor this judgement.
minister of JUSTICE
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by ozo13(m): 7:39am On Mar 24, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:

oh I remember ogun election was rigged too.I hope u wont say otherwise sha if adeleke didn't win at the end of the whole thing perhaps in the supreme court grin
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by chiefobdk(m): 11:29am On Mar 24, 2019
sunto:

That brown roof always remind us that as at the time we build those house your father (monkey) are still live on a tree

Dats y ur grandfather's and fathers cant build modern houses wit toilets
Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by BubuZombi: 7:31am On Mar 25, 2019
22brains:
BubuZombi will no like this development. If only the electoral system was still uncompromised!!!!

Ode! You think I care...

Buhari is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for all u care...

1 Like

Re: Jubilation In Ede After Senator Adeleke's Victory At The Tribunal (Photos) by 22brains(m): 9:11am On Mar 25, 2019
BubuZombi:

Ode! You think I care...

Buhari is the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for all u care...
hahahaha..... am laughing my intestines out right now. when bubu dey lose, belle no dey sweet zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2015: Buhari Fails To Submit Academic Qualifications To INEC / BREAKING: Buhari Speaks On Postponement Of 2019 General Elections / Edo Election: Philip Shaibu Dances To Celebrate PDP And Obaseki's Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.