Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? (427 Views)

How Will You Feel If You're This Ugly Hater [Picture] / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Will you be scared?
Indifferent?
Happy?

Explain your reaction

I will be cool
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
I will b cool too
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Skylee(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
The 1st time I did it was by my girlfriend (now wifey), a medical lab scientist. I was actually indifferent 'cos I knew I wasn't promiscuous but I knew it could be contacted through other mediums aside sex.
Second time was @ a general hospital, I felt relaxed & at the same time nervous. It's a mixed emotion. I did that at the request of my Church during wedding preparations.

Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by ojun50(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cool sweetheart
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by oldman112(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hahahahaha, I will be.... Am not going
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Actuarydeji(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
I used to do it every three months. It is a normal thing.
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Elmojiid(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
in t i voice dead and gone
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Elmojiid:
in t i voice dead and gone

Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
I'll be relaxed, no panic at all.
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by icebird25(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
I can't forget the day one useless Akwa ibom girl infected me with gonorrhea.. Then I was asked to conduct the HIV test also to be on the safer side... I whisper to the doctor " oga I no sure say I go fit run this test o" the doctor was encouraging me telling me how it's better I know my status now than to confirm it later... After a much deliberation... Then they took my blood to the lab... Mehn... I nearly die for where I sit down o.. Even with AC in the hospital I was still sweating... Then I began to count how many girls I have slept with , without using condom.. I converted in instantly.. Praying to God please just save me from this o.. 50mins time... I heard the doctor called my name ..he said just be thanking you God ..you are negative... I don't know how tears start rolling from my eyes.... It was a tears of joy.. And I was like.. Upon all the fuckin I was still tested negative... Baba God I thank you o...

Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin The first time was hell,buh d second time was for a job stuff general test,i didn't think much about it, just did d stuff n left...
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by OKOATA(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
The first time I did it was in my NYSC days, the corper girl I met then told me to do it before we hit it off because she didn't like condoms. I did it right in the camp and we both tested negative. I was nervous that day though but enjoyment and fun galore for me afterwards.

Ladies Come In Here And Drop Ur Comments / Why You Must Not Date Your Ex's Friend / Wahala... Another Adulterous Couple's Thing Tangled. So Much Drama.