Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,654 members, 7,955,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:48 AM

How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? (427 Views)

How Will You Feel If You're This Ugly Hater [Picture] / How Will You Feel If Your Girlfriend Should Send This To You? / How Will You Feel If Your Babe Used This Type Of Toilet? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 8:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
Will you be scared?
Indifferent?
Happy?

Explain your reaction

I will be cool
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
I will b cool too
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Skylee(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2019
The 1st time I did it was by my girlfriend (now wifey), a medical lab scientist. I was actually indifferent 'cos I knew I wasn't promiscuous but I knew it could be contacted through other mediums aside sex.
Second time was @ a general hospital, I felt relaxed & at the same time nervous. It's a mixed emotion. I did that at the request of my Church during wedding preparations.

2 Likes

Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by ojun50(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cool sweetheart
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by oldman112(m): 8:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Hahahahaha, I will be.... Am not going
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Actuarydeji(m): 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
I used to do it every three months. It is a normal thing.
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Elmojiid(m): 8:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
in t i voice dead and gone
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by mrsbingbagbo(f): 9:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
Elmojiid:
in t i voice dead and gone

grin

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Biglittlelois(f): 9:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
I'll be relaxed, no panic at all.
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by icebird25(m): 10:45pm On Mar 22, 2019
I can't forget the day one useless Akwa ibom girl infected me with gonorrhea.. Then I was asked to conduct the HIV test also to be on the safer side... I whisper to the doctor " oga I no sure say I go fit run this test o" the doctor was encouraging me telling me how it's better I know my status now than to confirm it later... After a much deliberation... Then they took my blood to the lab... Mehn... I nearly die for where I sit down o.. Even with AC in the hospital I was still sweating... Then I began to count how many girls I have slept with , without using condom.. I converted in instantly.. Praying to God please just save me from this o.. 50mins time... I heard the doctor called my name ..he said just be thanking you God ..you are negative... I don't know how tears start rolling from my eyes.... It was a tears of joy.. And I was like.. Upon all the fuckin I was still tested negative... Baba God I thank you o...

1 Like

Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by Headlesschicken(m): 10:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin The first time was hell,buh d second time was for a job stuff general test,i didn't think much about it, just did d stuff n left...
Re: How Will You Feel If You Are To Undergo HIV Test Right Now? by OKOATA(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
The first time I did it was in my NYSC days, the corper girl I met then told me to do it before we hit it off because she didn't like condoms. I did it right in the camp and we both tested negative. I was nervous that day though but enjoyment and fun galore for me afterwards.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Come In Here And Drop Ur Comments / Why You Must Not Date Your Ex's Friend / Wahala... Another Adulterous Couple's Thing Tangled. So Much Drama.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.