Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

#bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) (7103 Views)

#BBNaija: Nina Slams Miracle After He Denied Telling Her Alex And Tobi Had Sex / #BBNaija: Miracle Reacts After Nina, Cee-C Revealed Alex And Tobi Had Sex / #BBNaija : Cee C, Nina, Miracle, Alex and Tobi on their way back to Lagos. - (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

#bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by oluchisimfred: 11:02pm On Mar 22, 2019
Cee-C who got a chance to speak on the third episode of the Big Brother Naija reunion show, told Ebuka that Nina told her that Alex and Tobi had sex in the hotel room.According to Cee-C, the first thing Nina told her on the plane was that 'Alex and Tobi had sex in the hotel room', and it got her laughing so loud because the duo claimed they were besties in the house.  She further revealed that she didn't even know whether to deal with the negativity she was getting from Nigeria or the sex thing.

Nina on her own part, defended the story and further disclosed that Miracle told her about the sex escapade story which Tobi leaked to him. She further disclosed that the conversation started off after Cee-C whose room was quite close to Tobi's hotel room, told her she heard 'so much things'.

However the whole revelation made Alex breakdown on the show, and she also walked out. She also threatened to break the camera when followed by the cameraman. 

Here are videos of the whole drama/incident

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/22/bbnaijarenunion-alex-and-tobi-had-sex-in-the-hotel-room-cee-c/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by stephleena(f): 11:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
she's angry, because she couldn't get the dick first ..

I'm not surprised Tobi smashed Alex, Right from the house they were bottling emotions, but what I don't get is, so Almighty CeCe still went after Tobi when the show ended?..hehehehehe, what a blessed messy kid!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Idonki(f): 11:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
Even if,, why must she make the world to know

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by itspzpics(m): 11:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Babyforever(f): 11:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
cheesy
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Munzy14(m): 11:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:
she's angry, because she couldn't get the dick first ..

I'm happy Tobi slammed the door to her face
We know u've not gotten over the bbn case of her.
hahahahahahahahhahhahah...
Meanwhile op bbnaija keeps loading u guys with content for the blog.
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by stephleena(f): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Munzy14:

We know u've not gotten over the bbn case of her.
hahahahahahahahhahhahah...
Meanwhile op bbnaija keeps loading u guys with content for the blog.
hehehehehe. so she still went after tobi? i thought u guys said ur king doesn't want a gossip (tobi)..

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Munzy14(m): 11:16pm On Mar 22, 2019
Idonki:
Alex started that poo talk.Now she got a load of what she wanted the world to knw. always ending up shooting herself.
I really dont knw y she brought the topic of what happened in SA. Now ceec had to spill it smartly.
Things are best left the way the are.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Munzy14(m): 11:18pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:

hehehehehe. so she still went after tobi? i thought u guys said ur king doesn't want a gossip (tobi)..

She wanted to make peace before they touch down naija, but dude acted the sissy he is.
We guys dont keep things to heart that much, only sissy men do.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by vhickky(f): 11:21pm On Mar 22, 2019
thank God someone opened a thread for this, been dying to see someone to discuss with.
why did Alex break down like that though, damage control?
it seems cee c really liked Tobi, the way he shunned her and they having loud sex probably broke her spirit, at least the show had ended, them for just talk it out.... she thought Alex and Tobi were just besties she didn't know sex was involved....

the way cee c acted like an antisocial person in the reunion show though, that girl can talk.... even koko almost got angry.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by amaniro: 11:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
Idonki:

Alex started it. Why would she say Ceec begged Tobi after the show. Then ceec told the world Tobi banged the LovePeddler Alex. What a superb reunion.

4 Likes

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by stephleena(f): 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Munzy14:

She wanted to make peace before they touch down naija, but dude acted the sissy he is.
We guys dont keep things to heart that much, only sissy men do.
hehehehehe ..she should have made peace with Alex first .why Tobi the messy kid?..
And bro for your u information ur Almighty CeCe prefers Tobi the sissy to ten Anthony Joshua..that's what obsession does..good thing tobi slammed the door to her face
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Deji63: 11:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Tobi is so fake. Acting all nice on camera and went to kiss and tell with Miracle. Yet this same Tobi is the one who sees who is or isn't fake on camera. Yoruba demon. His followers will drop after this revelation. Nina is also a bad friend to have told Ceecee of all people. Ceecee's greatest bitterness is that Alex slept with Tobi. She no know say Tobi leaving is a good thing for her as she dodged a BOKO HARAM bomb because Tobi be major kiss and tell asshole. Any wise woman should flee from him. Once a kiss and tell. Always a kiss and tell. So immature to have spilled to Miracle. He never loved Alex. He only wanted sex and he got it.
Alex on the other hand, I don't even know what to say about her two sided Leo and Tobi greed. She shot herself in the foot. Leo is way more mature and would not have spilled like Tobi did. Miracle is the biggest dumbass of the four. Fake friends

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by amaniro: 11:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nairaland sef is slow. Tobi told miracle, miracle told nina, Nina told ceec, ceec told the whole world grin

I'm just imagining how Alex moan sounded like cheesy

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by amaniro: 11:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deji63:
Tobi is a so fake. Acting all nice and went to kiss and tell with Miracle. Nina is also a bad friend to have told Ceecee of all people. Miracle is the biggest dumbass of the four. Fake friends

It's not ceec fault. It's not Nina fault neither is it miracle's. Imagine I had sex with my wife. I will now tell the whole world. E no make sense tobi na man wey sabi gossip

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by vhickky(f): 11:30pm On Mar 22, 2019
amaniro:

It's not ceec fault. It's not Nina fault neither is it miracle's. Imagine I had sex with my wife. I will now tell the whole world. E no make sense tobi na man wey sabi gossip
cee c also heard them have sex
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by stephleena(f): 11:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
vhickky:
thank God someone opened a thread for this, been dying to see someone to discuss with.
it seems cee c really liked Tobi, the way he shunned her and they having loud sex probably broke her spirit, at least the show had ended, them for just talk it out.... she thought Alex and Tobi were just besties she didn't know sex was involved....

the way cee c acted like an antisocial person in the reunion show though, that girl can talk.... even koko almost got angry.
Hehehehehe ..Alex felt totally embarrassed she never saw it coming..
CeCe is obsessed with Tobi, that's something she's yet to realize.. I'm sure hearing Alex's moaning gave her trauma,that was why she had to confirm from Nina..
Alex and Tobi had feelings for each other,but weren't bold to say it,due to the controversies surrounding the whole relationship stuff. Tobi doesn't owe her anything .
After insulting his linage on cameras, and her fans hailing her, she comes at night to make peace.. I sincerely hope he slammed the door really hard.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by KGD10: 11:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by stephleena(f): 11:36pm On Mar 22, 2019
amaniro:
Nairaland sef is slow. Tobi told miracle, miracle told nina, Nina told ceec, ceec told the whole world grin

I'm just imagining how Alex moan sounded like cheesy
It gave CeCe nightmare.. I'm sure the sounds still plays in her head.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Deji63: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:

CeCe is obsessed with Tobi, that's something she's yet to realize.. I'm sure hearing Alex's moaning gave her trauma,that was why she had to confirm from Nina..
Alex and Tobi had feelings for each other,but weren't bold to say it,due to the controversies surrounding the whole relationship stuff. Tobi doesn't owe her anything .
After insulting his linage on cameras, and her fans hailing her, she comes at night to make peace.. I sincerely hope he slammed the door really hard.

Stephleena. If Ceecee was the one with trauma. Why is Alex the one disgracing herself on national TV by crying and leaving in embarrassment after her top secret was let open to the world. Abeg. You no sabi how to reason.

2 Likes

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by KGD10: 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deji63:
Tobi is so fake. Acting all nice on camera and went to kiss and tell with Miracle. Yet this same Tobi is the one who sees who is or isn't fake on camera. Yoruba demon. His followers will drop after this revelation. Nina is also a bad friend to have told Ceecee of all people. Ceecee's greatest bitterness is that Alex slept with Tobi. She no know say Tobi leaving is a good thing for her as she dodged a BOKO HARAM bomb because Tobi be major kiss and tell asshole. Any wise woman should flee from him. Once a kiss and tell. Always a kiss and tell. So immature to have spilled to Miracle. He never loved Alex. He only wanted sex and he got it.
Alex on the other hand, I don't even know what to say about her two sided Leo and Tobi greed. She shot herself in the foot. Leo is way more mature and would not have spilled like Tobi did. Miracle is the biggest dumbass of the four. Fake friends

Nothing was said about Tobi telling Miracle about the sex with Alex. It was just made up by the fans. The only fact out there was Miracle told Nina and Nina told Ceec.
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by vhickky(f): 11:37pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:

awww, that was her not being able to control her anger, and she wanted to apologize and all... she might be obsessed with Tobi true true
but Alex already offered to take her for lunch, so why breakdown again... cee c can hold her own down, respect to that babe abeg...i like her sha... but she should not act too snobbish

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Munzy14(m): 11:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:

hehehehehe ..she should have made peace with Alex first .why Tobi the messy kid?..
And bro for your u information ur Almighty CeCe prefers Tobi the sissy to ten Anthony Joshua..that's what obsession does..good thing tobi slammed the door to her face
If u say so, well her case is alex not tobi.
Who got hurt tonight?. Alex should have played the sister game. But she kept on being the victim.
Lessons don get into a case of two love birds gone south. They keep using her to defense.
The guy used her, and ceec spill am in conjuction with nina and miracle lol.
Alex is soo dumb.

3 Likes

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Deji63: 11:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
KGD10:

Nothing was said about Tobi telling Miracle about the sex with Alex. It was just made up by the fans. The only fact out there was Miracle told Nina and Nina told Ceec.

Nina said Tobi told Miracle and Miracle told her she then told Ceecee. Tobi made Yoruba demon. No wonder he recognises those acting for the camera. He is the boss of the fake housemates. Acting nice and almost naive in the house meanwhile all na drama.
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by stephleena(f): 11:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deji63:

Stephleena. If Ceecee was the one with trauma. Why is Alex the one disgracing herself on national TV by crying and leaving in embarrassment after her tip secret was let open to the world. Abeg. You no sabi how to reason.
Emotional differences.. Alex expresses her emotions right away. Cece holds everything back to herself, that's why she's always grumpy and sadistic.
For CeCe to still remember how dark the room was, it must have been traumatic for her..
I'm so sure the sound of the moaning still hunts her.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Deji63: 11:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
amaniro:

Kai Tobi Bakre kiss and tell Yoruba demon. Na Alex I pity pass. Tobi is wicked. Miracle is even worse and Nina *worsetest*. Hehehe
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by KGD10: 11:46pm On Mar 22, 2019
Deji63:

Nina said Tobi told Miracle and Miracle told her she then told Ceecee. Tobi made Yoruba demon. No wonder he recognises those acting for the camera. He is the boss of the fake housemates. Acting nice and almost naive in the house meanwhile all na drama.

No house mate said Tobi told Miracle though.
Miracle could have heard the sex noise and proceeded to tell Nina who eventually told Ceec. Miracle was the snitch.
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by KGD10: 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
grin
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by Munzy14(m): 11:47pm On Mar 22, 2019
vhickky:

hehehehe I knw threads will spring up here na. Is it not nairaland..
Alex image and reputation was shattered. She is so dumb. Kept on being the victim even on reunion.
She doesnt knw she broke the sister game by rolling with tobi to spite ceec.
I pray she doesnt commit suicide o.
of all the guys to bleep na Tobi weh be sissy.
now he kissed and tell.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by months: 11:54pm On Mar 22, 2019
stephleena:

Emotional differences.. Alex expresses her emotions right away. Cece holds everything back to herself, that's why she's always grumpy and sadistic.
For CeCe to still remember how dark the room was, it must have been traumatic for her..
I'm so sure the sound of the moaning still hunts her.

CEECEE FROM THE START TO THE END, NEVER SHOWED LOVE OR AFFECTION FOR TOBI DESPITE ALL THE PRESSURE ON HER, BY BIG BROTHER AND THE ENTIRE YORUBA TRIBE.

EVEN AFTER THE SHOW, THEY PLACED HER ROOM NEXT TO HIS.

CAN WE SAY THE SAME FOR TOBI FROM START TO FINISH?

EVEN NOW, CEECEE IS STILL DISGRACING HIM.

Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by amaniro: 11:55pm On Mar 22, 2019
vhickky:
cee c also heard them have sex

So alex was moaning Loudlycheesy
Re: #bbnaijarenunion: Alex And Tobi Had Sex In The Hotel Room - Cee-c (videos) by months: 11:58pm On Mar 22, 2019
ALEX ON THE OTHER HAND, IS A LOW LEVEL AND LOW CLASS GIRL.

THE MINUTE TOBI GIFTED HER GOLD BRACELET AND PROMISED TO BUY HER CAR, IPHONE AND VARIOUS OTHER THINGS.

AFTER TELLING HER HIS FATHER IS RICH, TOBI HAD HER ATTENTION.

THE CLIP OF THAT TRANSACTION IS ON THE INTERNET.

SINCE BBN, ALEX WOULD HAVE SLEPT UP AND DOWN WITH VARIOUS MILLIONAIRES AND BILLIONAIRES AND GOT RICHER. FACT!

SEE ALEX SEX LEEK BEFORE BBN AND THE OTHER IS WITH TOBI AFTER BBN.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJrI-XYEVzI

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwor Says Hunger Forced Her Into Acting / Photos: Sexy Nicki Minaj Squeezes Curves Into Super-Tight White Bandage Dress / Why Do People Make Evil Cakes Like This For Baby Showers?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.