Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,543 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:55 PM

3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) (25390 Views)

Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
ipobarethieves:
angry angry angry fl@theads pigs can develop anything.
I thought you have repented... undecidedundecided

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by jerryok(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
I think the girls family deserves to be arrested also.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by teeboy100(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ah ah imo people.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by SPOILT9JAOLOSHO(m): 2:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Joromi12:
Ashi is still 5h na. Nawa
Dedicated member sighted! welcome to the association of Nigerian Olosho's
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Kaycee9242(m): 2:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
There is something I don't understand about all these rape reports, y put the pixs of d innocent victims instead of dt of d miscreant dt raped dem? Show us d face of d stupid rapist so we can stone him any where we see him

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Rachaelgold(f): 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is sick.. absolutely sick. The man and the parents should be arrested..he raped your daughters and you collected his money?!!!!! Ha!!! Wickedness of the highest order. Don't worry girls, you will get justice soon

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by hsafarms: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
I thought you have repented... undecidedundecided

How can one Repent with all these crimes reigning SUPREME IN IGBOLAND?
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by luvme0702: 2:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
Some mothers are careless too. Is it that they don't know that we have a lot of sick people walking the streets? Just yesterday night around 9pm, I saw a young girl of about 15yrs living on my street going out to buy something with no bra. Her breasts was showing. I was forced to ask her if her mum saw her leave and why she's walking alone by that time of the day. Let's all learn to put an eye on these children. Not many people are sane.

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by DanDeeBoss(m): 2:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
hsafarms:

How can one Repent with all these crimes reigning SUPREME IN IGBOLAND?
Lol...grin No, The guy said something about repenting in the past....grin
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why posting pictures of the victims?
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dinirojones:
The accused man nor get name ni Probably one of Mazi nnamdi KANU staunch supporter ....
No I think it's one of awolowo's numerous bastards littering at every corner of Nigeria
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by bencr7: 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
davit:
The accused man no get name ni?
so that u will start tribal nonsense
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
Trust any Igbo at your own peril grin grin grin
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 2:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
davit:
The accused man no get name ni?
his name is Chidiebere Nwabueze grin grin grin
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Bloooody(m): 2:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
It won't pass these skull miners
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Colonelswitz101(m): 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rachaelgold:
This is sick.. absolutely sick. The man and the parents should be arrested..he raped your daughters and you collected his money?!!!!! Ha!!! Wickedness of the highest order. Don't worry girls, you will get justice soon

My dear it's very painful to the heart reading this kind of news where parents are even accomplice in this kind of serious crime. No man will try dis with my kids n still be walking the face of the Earth. I won't even need police.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by hsafarms: 2:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol...grin No, The guy said something about repenting in the past....grin

grin OK oo
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by eyinjuege: 2:49pm On Mar 23, 2019
Let's all protect our children....
If I see any confirmed paedophile being lynched, I will just pretend not to see anything happening. they deserve to die slowly and painfully
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
The fool probably has a tiny Schlong any matured lady would hiss upon sighting or his occult people asked him to do it to renew his money.

The girl's parents don't deserve to be parents at all.

Let's protect our girl child from pedophile predators pls.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh my God!
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Originalsly: 2:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY IN THIS COUNTRY. I KNOW SOME FAMILIES THAT CAN ACCEPT 500 AS SETTLEMENT.

Got more to do with value of human life than hunger. These are the type of parents that will send their daughters into prostitution.... or sell them for ritual. Doesn't matter how poor.... most parents will either be seeking justice.... or taking the laws into their own hands.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 2:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
they should ztart killing all dis people nah
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Egedeman: 3:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
I shed a tear for these 2 little angels. Their parents let them down.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Martinez39(m): 3:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

PEOPLE ARE HUNGRY IN THIS COUNTRY. I KNOW SOME FAMILIES THAT CAN ACCEPT 500 AS SETTLEMENT.
As in. It's saddening. When I created a thread titled Hard Facts of Life, I talked about this in the third fact. As usual some stupid people came for my head. A land of hunger breeds human with brutal, immoral and "animalistic" survival instincts. I am sure that somewhere in Nigeria, a particular parent is forcing his/her daughter(s) to sleep around for chicken change.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by West2019(m): 3:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Oh my God .Nigeria oooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by kingkhan(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Igbos again
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by AmazingELixir: 3:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
undecided

The arrest should not be just for the rapist but the parents of the gurls should also be ducked for accepting N17,000 for such heinous crime agai8the minors.

Poverty shouldn't even be brou9up as excuse here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cut off his manhood and feed it to the dogs....Bastard!!
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by pacificom: 3:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
Those who are pedophile should be warned that they are walking in the pathway of brutal death. A man should know when his footsteps is tending towards suicide.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by bahdpersona(m): 3:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
may the lord save us from the hands of the okoros
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dealing with this nonce is simple. 1. Arrest the scum 2. Castrate him 3. Throw him into a prison full of homos to be raped 24/7
Simple

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Arrested For Using Cutlass To Obtain Sex From Ladies / Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / 5 Suspects Aged 35-40 Arrested For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.