Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) (25391 Views)

Little Girl Rescued From Pedophile That Sexually Harasses Her In Lagos (Video) / 17-Year-Old Girl Weds Older Man Without Knowledge Of Her Family In Imo. Photos / Cultists Laugh As They Are Paraded By Police In Imo. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Realist1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
Poverty is worse than Ebola .17k and the parents collected the money,that is where illiteracy is worse than ever . If they had reported to a good NGO right away they will take up the bills for them and then face that motherfvcker for prosecution not someone else doing it for them. That aszhole needs to be knocked out flat by an upper-cut punch,Anthony Joshua standard.

Parents should never ever trust anybody with their kids,be it your relation, brother,sister and worst of all house help.Even the father and mother should watch each other,child molestation comes from anywhere.Never leave your child vulnerable and unprotected at alltimes.This issue has been on for donkey years is just that people are now more civilized and aware.People are now fearlessly talking and more watchful.So parents,relations and neighbours should shine their eyes well well.We should watch out for each other.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Dickson44: 3:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nonsense which kin human being be this? How these smally them take dey sweet u? Instead of u to jejely go jerk off u r busy looking for smally to rape.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 4:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
I always say no female should be born in poverty.

Look at the regressive animals female kids have to put up with.

Disgusting pig.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by CaptainG00D: 4:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
PussyKing:
angry

Regarding this case

The first question i want to ask. Is the Pedophile from the east? I don't think so.

But if you say he is an Aboki then we know its a normal thing in that part of Nigeria

My mind tells me he could be Hausa or yoruba, as u can see the name is not mentioned .
And when a name is not mentioned, something is wrong somewhere, that's how AFONJAS are using Nigeria media
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by esecoal(m): 4:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
Instead of putting the mans face u putting the children na w oooooo

DonCrack:
Report has it that two sisters aged 3 and 5, have landed in a hospital after being sexually molested the same day in Imo state.

It was gathered that the accused man who allegedly raped the sisters, settled the family with N15,000 for hospital treatment and another N2000 for feeding which the family accepted.

According to Behind Bars Initiative, efforts are being made to arrest the suspected rapist and the girls moved to a better hospital for treatment.

Below is what was shared on Facebook earlier today by Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison.

Yesterday we received a distress call from a police woman who pleaded we help these two sisters 3yrs and 5yrs in hospital.

Today we arrived Imo State for investigation. The two sisters are currently in Admission in a private hospital in Imo State. There was deep penetration as the 3yrs old can’t walk properly.

The paedophile family paid the victims parents N15,000 for hospital treatment and another N2000 for feeding. The victims parents accepted the money as settlement.

We are re-opening the case and need Nigeria Police Force Imo State Command collaboration.. We are also moving the two sisters to a Government hospital tomorrow.

Protect your children as paedophile are nearby waiting to strike..

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/3-year-old-and-5-year-old-sisters-raped.html?m=1
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Wizardx(m): 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmm cry
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Arrahman39: 4:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
Cut off is dick...
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
The poster of this story is grossly insensitive, crude, unrefined, soooooo everything negative! I mean why post the picture of the disadvantaged babies and not the offender? This is so ansurd I wanna puke. shocked shocked

As for the paedophile, he'll surely get his comeuppance!
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dinirojones:
The accused man nor get name ni Probably one of Mazi nnamdi KANU staunch supporter ....
I'm not Ibo but I don't blame you for this statement. just as paedophiles can be from any tribe, location or nationality, the same can be said of the kind of foolishness you have just displayed here.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Dinirojones(m): 7:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
OneSentence:

I'm not Ibo but I don't blame you for this statement. just as paedophiles can be from any tribe, location or nationality, the same can be said of the kind of foolishness you have just displayed here.
If u can't sense Sarcasm from a mile away don't quote me again , I would rather not trade insults with u this evening.....
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
DonCrack:
Report has it that two sisters aged 3 and 5, have landed in a hospital after being sexually molested the same day in Imo state.

It was gathered that the accused man who allegedly raped the sisters, settled the family with N15,000 for hospital treatment and another N2000 for feeding which the family accepted.

According to Behind Bars Initiative, efforts are being made to arrest the suspected rapist and the girls moved to a better hospital for treatment.

Below is what was shared on Facebook earlier today by Gwamnishu Emefiena Harrison.

Yesterday we received a distress call from a police woman who pleaded we help these two sisters 3yrs and 5yrs in hospital.

Today we arrived Imo State for investigation. The two sisters are currently in Admission in a private hospital in Imo State. There was deep penetration as the 3yrs old can’t walk properly.

The paedophile family paid the victims parents N15,000 for hospital treatment and another N2000 for feeding. The victims parents accepted the money as settlement.

We are re-opening the case and need Nigeria Police Force Imo State Command collaboration.. We are also moving the two sisters to a Government hospital tomorrow.

Protect your children as paedophile are nearby waiting to strike..
No
See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/3-year-old-and-5-year-old-sisters-raped.html?m=1
Are you sure yahoo ritualistis no dey involve? Na desperate G guys handwork be ds...
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
There was a case like this in my friends house in Maryland, Lagos

His mum owns a block of 2 bedroom flats and they live in a 2bedroom bungalow within the grounds.

A tenant was bathing her 2 daughters aged 3 and 5.
When she got to the private part of one, she cried,"it is paining me". Her mom was unperturbed.

She was now bathing the 2nd daughter and she repeated the same line. The now obviously worried enquired why. They said "it is one Uncle that is playing with us".

When the news got to my friends mum, she ordered the paedophile out of her house that she does not want any trouble.

Parents from infancy should educate their children about sex
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dinirojones:
If u can't sense Sarcasm from a mile away don't quote me again , I would rather not trade insults with u this evening.....
sarcasm should be clear enough to be picked up...
anyway I'm sorry for any insult. I honestly didn't see the sarcasm.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by grandstar(m): 7:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Realist1:
Poverty is worse than Ebola .17k and the parents collected the money,that is where illiteracy is worse than ever . If they had reported to a good NGO right away they will take up the bills for them and then face that motherfvcker for prosecution not someone else doing it for them. That aszhole needs to be knocked out flat by an upper-cut punch,Anthony Joshua standard.

Parents should never ever trust anybody with their kids,be it your relation, brother,sister and worst of all house help.Even the father and mother should watch each other,child molestation comes from anywhere.Never leave your child vulnerable and unprotected at alltimes.This issue has been on for donkey years is just that people are now more civilized and aware.People are now fearlessly talking and more watchful.So parents,relations and neighbours should shine their eyes well well.We should watch out for each other.

My cousins hand got amputated in a furniture factory owned by an Italian.

My dad introduced his father to Gani Fawehinmi who was ready to take up the case. I'm sure he would have gotten a settlement of at least 1m

However, the company offered the dad 98,000 and the father accepted it. This was in 1998 or so when N30 could buy you a plate of food.

1 Like

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by oziamaka: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
I'll rather kill that paedophile and go to prison
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by ohem007(m): 10:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Abeg...
Help me drop the man name,picture and address

i go too shenk the bastard till baba God come down from heaven come beg me...

Mehnn tears comot for my eyes for this kids
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by ADEJARE777: 1:37am On Mar 24, 2019
emeijeh:
What's the pedophile's mad man's name?
it means adult that children are sexually attracted to, not mad man
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Ziggylady(f): 10:08am On Mar 24, 2019
luvme0702:
Some mothers are careless too. Is it that they don't know that we have a lot of sick people walking the streets? Just yesterday night around 9pm, I saw a young girl of about 15yrs living on my street going out to buy something with no bra. Her breasts was showing. I was forced to ask her if her mum saw her leave and why she's walking alone by that time of the day. Let's all learn to put an eye on these children. Not many people are sane.

There are too many sick and useless men in this country no one can keep up with.Short of locking females ages 1-100 in rooms to avoid contact with the male gender,there is no way to avoid these pyschos from molesting anything female including animals.

..We are talking about 3 and 5year olds here you know..

2 Likes

Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Cityguy: 12:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Every member of both families involved should spend some time in jail sent through some counselling. What poverty would make a family collect 17k from a criminal family whose devil-of-a-son cradle-raped their daughters? Would 17k take care of VVF? Wtf!
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Realist1(m): 5:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
grandstar:

My dad introduced his father to Gani Fawehinmi who was ready to take up the case. I'm sure he would have gotten a settlement of at least 1m

However, the company offered the dad 98,000 and the father accepted it. This was in 1998 or so when N30 could buy you a plate of food.

Your cousin's dad should have waited for Gani to do the negotiation with them.Sometimes the employer becomes so nice and over remorseful in other to get them to accept what he is offering.Whereas behind close doors all what he wants is to outsmart them out of getting too much money out of him.
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by Realist1(m): 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
grandstar:

Your cousin's dad should have waited for Gani to do the negotiation with them.Sometimes the employer becomes so nice and over remorseful in other to get them to accept what he is offering.Whereas behind close doors all what he wants is to outsmart them out of getting too much money out of him
Re: 3-year-old And 5-year-old Sisters Raped By The Same Pedophile In Imo (Photos) by grandstar(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realist1:

Your cousin's dad should have waited for Gani to do the negotiation with them.Sometimes the employer becomes so nice and over remorseful in other to get them to accept what he is offering.Whereas behind close doors all what he wants is to outsmart them out of getting too much money out of him

Though he took advantage of their poverty, we also need to sincerely ask ourselves what we would have done in the employer's shoes. Such huge payouts can bankrupt a company even though justified. Then, a million naira was a lot of money Employee insurance as I've heard is costly and may affect the competitiveness of a company.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Teacher Rapes And Impregnates JSS2 Student In Osun State / 5 Suspects Aged 35-40 Arrested For Gang Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Nasarawa / 3-Year-Old Pupil Disappears At A Graduation Ceremony In Anambra. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.