Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,641 members, 7,816,638 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? (33232 Views)

How Do I Stop My Friend From Coming To Our House / How Can I Stop My 23-Year-Old Girlfriend From Bed-Wetting? / How Can I Stop My Friend From Bringing His Girlfriends To My Apartment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by spiceadole: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
This op na JJC oooo.

90 percent of young ladies in Nigeria,especially undergraduates prefer to buy used underwear and... Bras and panties inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by yuanexchanger: 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
It has mastered her.It woukd be hard for her to break the habit.Unless you want to be buying for her.Check my siggy for your chinese yuan payment to your suppliers account.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
Y
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
That’s still absolutely disgusting. I don’t understand why any girl would wear underwear that’s been used before.
dominique:

The ones I saw during my campus days didn't look that worn out, no blood or discharge stains either. The only way you can tell that they're not brand new is that they don't come with tags. Those in the business can attest that it's a very fast moving biz especially amongst undergraduate girls.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by agarawu23(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chai

Is like the girl is fat, na fat people pant I dey see for bale. grin how fresh girl go dey wear used pant? It's Insane. Tho her reasons might be quality but we have new quality once too. Even if new ones no dey last how much be dozen? Very cheap that every average lady can afford

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by wunmi590(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Whick kind of girlfriend you get
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Josnac(m): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
OP, most of these pants have more quality than the new ones you think is best and are cheaper too.

Generally, they're called "okirika" or "OK".. and as the do come in bales; there are grade 1, grade 2, grade 3 and then " agenda"

It is not entirely everything that comes in these bales that have been worn before.. especially the grade 1s..so if she's cool with them, I really don't see what the fuss is about.

I hope you don't end up seeing her as unreasonable, because that would make you too.
She has "Choice"..let her utilize it!

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Biglittlelois(f): 8:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
dominique:

Lol, campus girls rush those pants a lot. They want to wear Victoria secret and other designers but they can't afford to, so they settle for used ones. They buy used push up bra and other lingerie as well. Those that dabbled in the used undies biz whole we were in school made a killing and the business is still profitable till date.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by olureignforever: 8:53pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ketlak3:
Good morning. How every? Enjoy abroad well. Help I beg. Come and save me. Share to your fans to. My girlfriend like buying used pant in marina and ojuelegba.

She told me on Wednesday so like it's a normal thing. That's how I got to no. We argued and argued about it . She said it's her life and she likes it. That she doesn't like brand new ones. That she has been doing it for years.

She said is her pussy smelling? And do I have any disease? me Am thinking am I safe ? I bought her new undies. She para. Get mad upset.

Am I wrong ? Can't believe used pant is my issue with my girl. What do I do? Do girls like used pant ? Used pant? Am getting angry thinking of it now.

Na WA for your girl o. Some ladies like it sha., even used bra.
If she grew up in Lagos, she might not stop it anytime soon. Bro, accept ur fate. I won't say the other side, if you know, you know
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by mekuso89(m): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ketlak3:
Good morning. How every? Enjoy abroad well. Help I beg. Come and save me. Share to your fans to. My girlfriend like buying used pant in marina and ojuelegba.

She told me on Wednesday so like it's a normal thing. That's how I got to no. We argued and argued about it . She said it's her life and she likes it. That she doesn't like brand new ones. That she has been doing it for years.

She said is her pussy smelling? And do I have any disease? me Am thinking am I safe ? I bought her new undies. She para. Get mad upset.

Am I wrong ? Can't believe used pant is my issue with my girl. What do I do? Do girls like used pant ? Used pant? Am getting angry thinking of it now.

bros haven't you bought OK boxer before?
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Lovelyn451(f): 8:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hehehe...marry her first
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Akalia(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
I used to buy okrika boxers with my nigga back in campus days. Those OK boxers are very durable for Africa. Liked the okrika scent on it too.

Op, no big deal buying OK undies ; they are more durable and comes in different attractive colors and designed compared to the counterfeit brand news sold today.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Excallibur(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
stupidity:
Buying Used pant? Did you knock yourself out with SK last night?
lol dat one na normal tin na
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by uncjay(m): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hahahahaahahahahahahaha

Ewooooo... See one chance....

but seriously, USED PANTS? I never heard about this before.

Maybe you should sit her down and talk about it. I mean deep conversation. let her open up on why she prefer the used pants, what the difference between them. you can also discuss the likely dangers in using these things with her. perhaps she might see reasons to stop buying and using them.

Your health is paramount ooo
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 8:58pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol. Girls are funny. You buy designers pants, the guy no even know the difference between designers and normal pant. Brazilian, normal, Chinese, Pakistan, human hair, who knows the difference abeg.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Goalnaldo(m): 8:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
shocked she buys them and sell it to Yahoo boys.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by ZAWs: 9:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
This one strong o
Used pants kwa
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by cuppy123: 9:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ur girlfriend is so broke
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by noisy45(m): 9:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Next time be clear to us say okirika pants not used pants

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by ElsonMorali: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
You can smother her in her sleep. That should help.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Ishilove: 9:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
This is very disturbing and uber gross
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by mmadu5(m): 9:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Your girlfriend lacks knowledge
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by nicepoker101(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
dominique:

Yes they are used designer panties on sale and ladies do buy them.
designer panties. grin
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Ubdavis(m): 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ketlak3:

She said, is her pussy smelling? I know ur answer was no. I put it to u that u are a great liar . every pussy smells !!!!!
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ketlak3:

One question,

Do you buy okrika boxers grin, If yes, then it's the same thing.

Nothing to worry about
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Pearl05(f): 9:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
stupidity:
what are you guys saying? Are used pants sold? And girls do buy it?? Never heard this before

He meant OK pants.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by umuna(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
stupidity:
bros I know of okrika clothes but PANTS? Just like buying a used boxer. It doesn’t make sense to me.
It makes sense to her bros. Some babes love used/okrika pants die! Abeg just call am Okrika pants.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by Nobody: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2019

How will someone buy use pant that someone else has menstrated on severally

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by lobell: 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Why are yahoo boys not stealing these okrika pants since they are used?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by nicepoker101(m): 9:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
Saffi:
Used pant again? God I have seen it all. I’m actually disgusted. I don’t care how much they wash it, your pussy is such an intimate area. Na wa oh
the same pussy that has been used by lots of guys. Why show much concern with the equipment used in concealing it.
Re: How Do I Stop My Girlfriend From Buying Used Pants? by AgentGoat: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
stupidity:
what are you guys saying? Are used pants sold? And girls do buy it?? Never heard this before

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Nigerian Lady Gets Range Rover As Gift From Her Boyfriend (Video) / Beards Lovers Come In(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.