Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86768 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

Anytime I think of the block account money. I become weak immediately, lol. And even if one is to start a side hustle, when will the money get completed. It's tiring bro.

Tout est bien smiley

We have to keep striving and struggling till we achieve our goals

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tiptoe1: 9:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Tout est bien smiley

We have to keep striving and struggling till we achieve our goals

That's the dream. Send me your email so I can get your WhatsApp number. I don't have access to the mail I used for this account anymore.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
tiptoe1:

That's the dream. Send me your email so I can get your WhatsApp number. I don't have access to the mail I used for this account anymore.

smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by salford: 10:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dammilekan:
Their taxes is too much but I think if britain leave the european union I pray they cut their taxes
If they leave the EU, there would likely be raise in taxes or they could create new taxes to try to make more money for the government to function and carry our projects.
The companies that have left are or planning to leave the UK since the brexit saga started would no longer pay tax in the UK any more. The burden would be passed on to the masses
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hadampson:

Boss, the only guarantee way is through study route. And studying in Canada is not easy o because of the tuition fee.

However, there are some universities in Canada that have cheap tuition fee

Example is Memorial university of Newfoundland - this is one of the cheapest university in Canada cool

So, search for the official website of the school and send mail to the authority to know when to apply.

Note that the official website usually have CA at the end

So, i wish you goodluck bro

Shalom

Thank you... How will i be able to pay for tuition fees? Can i be working and studying at the same time? Or better still boss, tell me the best country to go insteadx
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 5:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Harlaan007:

Thank you... How will i be able to pay for tuition fees? Can i be working and studying at the same time? Or better still boss, tell me the best country to go insteadx

One step at a time.. First, go to the Canadian student visa enquiries thread here on nairaland and ask how you will start the whole process.

In Canada, you can work part-time job while studying that is if you can cope with it.

Boss, we have our differences... My best might not be your best. So i suggest you go for the country you like

Shalom smiley

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by ibrahimovic303: 12:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
tiptoe1:

Exactly, our interest is quite different. And every countries has it's advantages and disadvantages. For example, if you feel gun ownership or low taxes is important to you, then USA is the place for you and if you feel concerned about healthcare for the extremely poor, then Europe is definitely for you. But I respect everyone's opinion though.

That kind life wey Ibrahimovic303 they chop, na only Pablo Escobar don chop am before grin. Ahh that part just they burst my head. Bro we have to work on how to leave this country very soon, walai

Lol finally here you work extremely hard for every one euro made...but then when it’s time to ball, we ball hard wink
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by error4040: 3:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
HajimeSaito:
I can never settle in any country with a large muslim migrant population. They bring crime, extremism and rape gangs along with them.

And when the white extremists in these countries decide to give the muslims a taste of their own medicine, they sometimes end up targeting even blacks who are not muslims.

So 80% of the countries on this list are no go areas.
Please go back to whatever Cave you Crawl from!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by HajimeSaito(m): 3:44pm On Mar 26, 2019
Point your stupidity in the right direction. Point it at the man who created this special brand of lunacy:

[img]https://images./4GDBk5zAGu7G6tkU0ixf5s.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./4TzvblNbZMJfH2d50Lvysu.jpg[/img]

[img]https://images./3CaVd0mHB9GPDWN8Qoemu0.jpg[/img]

error4040:
Please go back to whatever Cave you Crawl from!
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by error4040: 4:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Point your stupidity in the right direction. Point it at the man who created this special brand of lunacy:

LoL how funny I only said you should Crawl back to your Cave but in your reply you had to call me stupid just for correcting you not to divert the Thread to your Religious bigotry grin
now tell Between you and I who is more stupid ?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by HajimeSaito(m): 4:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
Well if the cap fits then wear it. I would say that anyone who refuses to acknowledge an inconvenient truth is an idiot of the highest magnitude.
No wonder you call yourself error. I thought it had something to do with a birth defect, but now I see it has more to do with how you were raised.

error4040:

LoL how funny I only said you should Crawl back to your Cave but in your reply you had to call me stupid just for correcting you not to divert the Thread to your Religious bigotry grin
now tell Between you and I who is more stupid ?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by error4040: 6:26pm On Mar 26, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Well if the cap fits then wear it. I would say that anyone who refuses to acknowledge an inconvenient truth is an idiot of the highest magnitude.
No wonder you call yourself error. I thought it had something to do with a birth defect, but now I see it has more to do with how you were raised.

listen here is what you need to know if you don't have anything to contribute to the Thread I just won't Allow you bring your Religious bullsh1t here.
grin

At the Bolded is that All you can come up with ??
I thought you were better than this.
but well I now understand you're nothing but a Sadist!

this should be my last reply to you, unless you spew another Religious Bigotry you don't deserve my attention.

so do have a lovely Evening. smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by error4040: 10:14am On Mar 27, 2019
HajimeSaito:
Sorry for the disappointment, bruv. You see, I can only rise to the challenge when I encounter a worthy adversary and not one with a sub atomic brain. But I'm sure with a name like "error" you're already used to living with disappointment.
In other words, your parents did not commit an error when they named you error, although it would have been nice if they had specified the nature of the error. grin

Was it a burst condom? Or maybe a botched abortion? Whatever the case is, it produced you and your life as a grown man who goes online to ask for medical advice on itchy ballz sums up the kind of IQ you possess.

The above is why I called you a Sadist, As usual you don't have anything to offer.
All am trying to let you understand is just stick to whatever you feel is Right and let others be, Or is that too hard for you ?
you kept mentioning my Moniker been Error grin
Don't you have any worthy mention than My moniker been Error or I created a Thread on Itchy ballz ??

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by vampire2020: 9:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
CTechHub:

Wow thanks so much bro. I really appreciate this tips. God bless you
send me a PM
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by emperordachris(m): 11:32pm On Jun 07, 2019
want to go to country like Germany or the likes to be an apprentices... that is to learn work. I'M interested in technical works more like aircraft maintenance engineering and heavy engines maintenance engineering.
please any advice on how to pursue this will be highly appreciated.
dudes in Germany how can I come over there to learn work. also would appreciate help from people in UK, Ireland,. Japan, Austria, Netherlands and Any other can add their own suggestions.
I'm looking for where to learn very well coupled with international recognized certificate Like HNC AND NVQ in Engineering
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by mscheev02(f): 4:45pm On Jun 09, 2019
Thank you!!! You just said the exact thing my brother and I talked about. The hate was so bad.. In your own country! And people will come out and tell me "Racism will finish me"... How about tribalism from my so-called brothers??
My brothers and I ran home because of the violence during the elections. We weren't allowed to vote because we are Igbos.
"Nigeria will be better " when??
Please, if you don't agree and you want to stay back, fine and good. Stop discouraging others. To each, his own. Thanks.
Ugosample:

yes

I'm a Lagos boy

But the rate of hate and tribalism against my people in Lagos these days, I don't still know whether I can feel at home in Lagos anymore (which btw is the only place I really feel at home in naija)

imagine wanting to start an ethnic war in Lagos because one thug who tried to disrupt elections and put people life at risk was dealt with jungle justice?

It's not about the thug, for many of these Yoruba urchins, they are just looking for an opportunity to cause trouble and deal badly with igbo Lagosians undecided

That is animalistic thinking, and that shows you how low out country has sank....

$hithole status

Abeg my children go dey country where people still get sense.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Twhizzy2: 8:26pm On Jun 09, 2019
@OP I really enjoyed your responses to comments.

I'm planning to go for my Msc in Italy though not planning to settle there.

What do you know about Italy?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 07, 2019
Deola2020
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hoodrat(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2019
AFONJACOW:
give me Biafra I will never think of any of these countries, instead they will be the one begging me for iv letter to visit Biafra...

Lol na workchop
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by tlk2Prince(m): 4:32am On Dec 30, 2019
#Following ✅

Any thoughts on Norway?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by CodedTobx(m): 2:14am On Dec 31, 2019
How about France ?

#Following
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Skymoore1004: 12:28pm On Apr 06, 2020
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Hadampson:
The next one which is number seven.... Give it up for mein Traumland(My dream country)

Germany cool
Official language is German

The country has a population of 82 million people and very robust economy (the country with the strongest economy in Europe cool )

Germany can be your favourite and future destination if you like to learn German (deutsch)

You can get 6 months job seeker visa to start searching for jobs in Germany. If you are highly qualified with a professional masters or PhD, your chance of securing a job is pretty much easier than those with only b.sc (Although this depends on luck)

You can become a German citizen in 33 months if you have a EU blue card or 6 years with German language score or 8 years residence.

Deutschland ist ein schönes Land wink
Wow nice I pray God help me I want to apply for their Visa in November I just read it online that their education is free
I already sent you a email let get going
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 7:05am On Jul 12, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Wow nice I pray God help me I want to apply for their Visa in November I just read it online that their education is free
I already sent you a email let get going

I'd check it out

Sorry for the late reply

Been busy with stuffs. I'm back, partially though

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beulah2017: 1:38pm On Jul 12, 2020
Hadampson:

I'd check it out

Sorry for the late reply

Brother pls can I mail u?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by MDDarah84(m): 6:35pm On Jul 19, 2020
Hadampson:

I'd check it out

Sorry for the late reply

Boss, please can I do you a mail?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
MDDarah84:

Boss, please can I do you a mail?

No problem
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beulah2017: 8:58pm On Jul 20, 2020
Can pls get ur e-mail
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Beulah2017: 8:59pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hadampson:

No problem

I can pls get ur e-mail addresses
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by IAMBlesssed(f): 9:34pm On Jul 20, 2020
Hadampson:
Number one.... Canada, the maple country

Official language is English and French

Canada is the second largest country in the world cool home to 37 million people. If you are a skilled person, you can immigrate to Canada either by federal express entry migration system or through provincial nomination system So if you plan to relocate to Canada, there is a DIY thread on nairaland where you can get all the information you need to immigrate to Canada

Another option is to secure a job with a Canadian employer. If you are able to obtain high school in English language and have a masters degree, your path to permanent residency would be easier.

Also, if you wish to immigrate with your parents or siblings or maybe you have a wife and children, Canada is the right place to go.

It takes 3 years to become a Canadian citizen. With high quality of living, high quality education and basic healthcare, Canada ranks number one in this list.

cool

What of Norway?

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video) / Saudi Prince Flies With His 80 Hawks After Buying Air-flight Tickets For Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.