Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,294 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 (86568 Views)

Best Countries To Survive Global Apocalypse(Pix) / How To Immigrate To Canada Within 6 Months / Top 7 Countries To Migrate From Nigeria In 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Toosure70: 9:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
naija go better.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by bravesoul247(m): 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
I always say this... Learning languages has a series of benefits, some which are quantifiable and others which are significantly less tangible. Learning a foreign language takes time and dedication but in the end, it would be an advantage.

Me personally, i enjoy learning languages, even if just enough for a very basic conversation. I get enjoyment when I talk to people in a language they weren’t expecting me to speak, and i enjoy being able to communicate with people I may not have been able to communicate with otherwise.

Languages are like puzzles, they have patterns to them and once you get the ball rolling, you can build your base faster, and the fact that there is also a practical aspect to learning languages which is even more enjoyable.

In nutshell, don't be lazy to learn a language. I know many Nigerians made United States of America their dream country because english is their official language over there. There are alot of countries which might not be okay to you but if you go there and experience how life is over there, maybe you might stay and travel to USA for visit.

A great man once said 'the more languages you know, the more you are human.’

Imagine if you can speak German for example. Learning Danish or Swedish won't be difficult because they are Germanic language.

For example
Good morning in German is Guten Morgen
In Danish, it's god morgen while in Swedish, it's god morgon smiley you see that they are kinda related.

People learn languages for different reasons. One of the reasons is emigration.

I hope this will convince you and not confuse you that United States of America is not the only country in the world... Shalom
how can one migrate to Germany?
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 9:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
OP you no add
Botswana,rwanda and mozambique

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by don4real18(m): 9:29pm On Mar 23, 2019
You didn't include Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by zoedew: 9:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
Number five....Ireland wink

Official languages are English and Irish

Ireland is an English speaking country in Europe with lots of technical job opportunities. If you are a technical person, you can get a permanent resident status in Ireland within two years and for non-technical, it takes 5 years.

You can also become an Irish citizen, the good news is that if you are an entrepreneur, you can apply for start up visa

Ireland is a small country with 4.5 million people and one of the best countries in Europe if you wish to explore Europe.

Many business organizations moved their headquarters to Ireland due to their low tax rates. So if you are looking for a country with low tax rates, then Ireland is for you wink

Thankfully, no snakes!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by CityNGR: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
ama export uche gazzuzz to dis kwantry

Hadampson:
Number eight...Denmark

Official language is Danish smiley

Danish people are the most happiest people in the world according to global surface. If you are a professional, you can get a professional visa in Denmark which is a new previous green card. You can also start up a venture as an entrepreneur in Denmark if you have a good idea smiley

It takes 9 years to become a Danish citizen. Denmark provides high quality of life and low unemployment rates.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by CityNGR: 9:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
cheesy grin grin grin grin grin
Toosure70:
naija go better.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by YungLasaint(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
I always say this... Learning languages has a series of benefits, some which are quantifiable and others which are significantly less tangible. Learning a foreign language takes time and dedication but in the end, it would be an advantage.

Me personally, i enjoy learning languages, even if just enough for a very basic conversation. I get enjoyment when I talk to people in a language they weren’t expecting me to speak, and i enjoy being able to communicate with people I may not have been able to communicate with otherwise.

Languages are like puzzles, they have patterns to them and once you get the ball rolling, you can build your base faster, and the fact that there is also a practical aspect to learning languages which is even more enjoyable.

In nutshell, don't be lazy to learn a language. I know many Nigerians made United States of America their dream country because english is their official language over there. There are alot of countries which might not be okay to you but if you go there and experience how life is over there, maybe you might stay and travel to USA for visit.

Imagine if you can speak German for example. Learning Danish or Swedish won't be difficult because they are Germanic language.

For example
In Danish, it's god morgen while in Swedish, it's god morgon smiley you see that they are kinda related.

I hope this will convince you and not confuse you that United States of America is not the only country in the world... Shalom
Just like learning French as a native English speaker is simple as that....
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by ogawisdom(m): 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
Keke for sale at Abia just 90k

1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Zeeshanpollard: 9:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Donald7610:

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
bravesoul247:
how can one migrate to Germany?
You have two options

1) Job seeker visa
2) Student route

1) If you are a graduate, the easiest way to immigrate to Germany through Germany Job Seeker Visa.

This visa allows you to come to Germany and search a suitable job within six months (before the visa expires) Once you got a relevant job in Germany you can convert your job seeker visa into the Germany work permit, which is extendable and convertible to PR later on.

The six months time is enough to find a job,especially, you are graduated from STEM (Science, technology, engineering mathematics) courses as there is significant demand of STEM graduates in Germany.

2) Visit this thread and ask your questions there. You will get first hand information there and please don't use agents, do it yourself.. Shalom

This is the thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5042902/general-german-student-visa-enquiries

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by YungLasaint(m): 9:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
Out of this 10 country that is best to travel to which one sure pass interms of getting moving there cause all this people that full here fit lost with your money and nothing comot...
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by YungLasaint(m): 9:41pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

For example

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Uchenaija:

Please can you expantiate more on the bolded part

If you have the capital to establish a company in Singapore, you can obtain an entry pass to start living in Singapore.

Make some research if you want to migrate to Singapore.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
No african countries. Smh

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by AfroMighty(m): 9:44pm On Mar 23, 2019
t00dugged:
that moniker meant Why Austria is not on the list. Una nor go use laugh kill person for here. grin
yeah.. I later got to know
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
gentlebullet:

You are most welcome bro. You and this your school sef cheesy I go mail you sha

Lol.. Boss, you know say i no get choice. No funds to start processing admission to universities in my country, not this glorified secondary school called university in Nigeria cry

I'm just going to school here for GOING SAKE.

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:47pm On Mar 23, 2019
kaorama:

You are definitely a bad leader.

What do you mean sir undecided

I don't remember telling you that am a leader.. Do i look like buhari for your eyes or are you a learner grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Olyibe: 9:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
Nawa
The Australian poulation is 25 million
How then can there be 25 million immigrants?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:51pm On Mar 23, 2019
jesmond3945:
lol abi you no know white dey see you as descedants of apes?

And do i look like i care.. You don't know me bro

If they say I'm from descendants of apes, i will retaliate and tell them they are from descendants of gorilla cheesy

So einfach ist das (It is as simple as that smiley )

Shalom

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
Donald7610:

Happy birthday

Thank you bro. I appreciate smiley
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
zoedew:

Thankfully, no snakes!

Ireland is quite different from Australia boss.

In Australia, all these dangerous animals are being controlled by the government.
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Sammiejokes(m): 9:54pm On Mar 23, 2019
t00dugged:
DU what ? So someone will want to migrate and you will advice them to relocate to Dubai or south Africa :? undecided undecided. The op listed these countries based on parameters which he listed on the first comment he made,but it seems you didnt read it. undecided
I read all his parameters but living in a foreign land is not beans especially when you migrating over 30years of age.
You need countries where you can easily blend, meet other blacks, make money sharp sharp and get Naija food anytime anyday.
Tell me how you will go to a non English speaking country in the first 2-3 years and not struggle to fit in.
1 year in the US/UK is 4-5years in Singapore.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by AreaFada2: 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
Before i start, i want you guys to shower me with likes because today is my birthday smiley

Every 23rd of March speaks more about me... I wish myself happy birthday smiley

I wish to be in my country (deutschland) before the end of this year.
Having visited most of the countries people quoted here, except the Southern hemisphere ones, most of those countries are very cold, uptight and you rarely feel at home. Never mind the language barrier.

No matter your level of proficiency in German language or French or Danish, you still won't blend in that much in countries where those languages are official. Unless you are native born black.

It is the way 9ja is messed up that makes us value any place there is job, good economy, stable light, good infrastructure, good schools etc. But there is still always that "something" missing. Something about home. The main benefit is your kids getting a head start in life.

I know what I am talking about. A high number of blacks in those countries end up moving to UK.

Aside English speaking countries like Canada, USA.
Many still move to UK from Ireland. Of course recent knife crime in London is a worry. Less is smaller UK towns.

6 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 9:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
YungLasaint:

Yes boss

French is one of the easiest languages to learn for an English speaker
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
Number six....The Netherlands(or Holland)

Official language is Dutch

One of the best location in Europe for technical and non-technical people is Netherlands

Almost 99% Dutch speak English(might be wrong though but that is what i got from my research)

The Netherlands is home to companies like shell, I & G, Unilever and Phillips.

You need an employment permit to start in Netherlands or you can also get self employed resident permit.

It takes 5 years to Dutch citizenship and this country does not permit dual citizenships that is you have to denounce your country in order to be a citizen in the Netherlands smiley

Here are some fun facts about Netherlands.

•Dutch people are the tallest in the world

•Amsterdam is built entirely on poles.

•About 30% of all Dutch babies are born at home

•The country is flat as a pancake smiley

•More than a quarter of the Netherlands is below sea level

•Want to know more, MAKE RESEARCH grin

Shalom
The tallest race in the world is from Rwanda. The TUTSI TRIBE.
Take note, please. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Sammiejokes(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
AreaFada2:

Having visited most of the countries people quoted, except the Southern hemisphere ones, most of those countries are very cold, up tight and you rare feel at home. Never mind the language barrier.

No matter your level of proficiency in German language or French or Danish, you still won't blend in that much in countries where those languages are official. Unless you are native born black.

It is the way 9ja is messed up that makes us value any place there is job, good economy, stable light, good infrastructure, good schools etc. There is always that thing missing. The main benefit is your kids getting a head start in life.

I know what I am talking about. A high number of blacks in those countries end up moving to UK.

Many still move to UK from Ireland. Of course recent knife crime in London is a worry. Less is smaller UK towns.
God bless u bro, u sabi. Please tell me how a grown Naija ma go see pounded yam for Denmark, Singapore���

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Oritsewhandey(m): 9:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:
Number six....The Netherlands(or Holland)

Official language is Dutch

One of the best location in Europe for technical and non-technical people is Netherlands

Almost 99% Dutch speak English(might be wrong though but that is what i got from my research)

The Netherlands is home to companies like shell, I & G, Unilever and Phillips.

You need an employment permit to start in Netherlands or you can also get self employed resident permit.

It takes 5 years to Dutch citizenship and this country does not permit dual citizenships that is you have to denounce your country in order to be a citizen in the Netherlands smiley

Here are some fun facts about Netherlands.

•Dutch people are the tallest in the world

•Amsterdam is built entirely on poles.

•About 30% of all Dutch babies are born at home

•The country is flat as a pancake smiley

•More than a quarter of the Netherlands is below sea level

•Want to know more, MAKE RESEARCH grin

Shalom
The tallest race in the world is from Rwanda. The TUTSI TRIBE.
Take note, please. Thank you!

2 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
All of you that are saying too many snakes in Australia, is snake not always hitting the front page on Nairaland?

1 Like

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by ibietela2(m): 10:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
Would love to move to one of these smaller countries
Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by AreaFada2: 10:02pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hadampson:

Yes boss

French is one of the easiest languages to learn for an English speaker
For where? English is a Germanic language. Check your philology book. German is easier. Closer to English. Have you learnt French in France, Canada, Belgium or Switzerland? Until you do, do not be so categorical.
That French words (originally Latin) found their way into English from 1066 when Normandy conquered England does not mean the structures of both languages are similar at all.

8 Likes

Re: 10 Best Countries To Immigrate By 2020 by Hadampson(m): 10:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
AreaFada2:

Having visited most of the countries people quoted, except the Southern hemisphere ones, most of those countries are very cold, up tight and you rare feel at home. Never mind the language barrier.

It is the way 9ja is messed up that makes us value any place there is job, good economy, stable light, good infrastructure, good schools etc. There is always that thing missing. The main benefit is your kids getting a head start in life.

Well, i will say it depends on the individual involved. You cannot generalize. I know a person who love Germany more than USA. Different strokes for different folks.

My uncle once told me that if i want to live in Germany, i should stay in the western part like Dortmund and düsseldorf just to mention a few.

To me, reason why some people are moving to UK is because they found Germany to be boring which i believe is totally wrong. It depends on where you stay in Germany.

Me, i can never leave Germany for UK... Never

The only country i can immigrate to, after Germany is the maple country cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Parenting In The UK As A Nigerian Migrant. / Portugal Opens World's Longest Pedestrian Suspension Bridge On Mountains(Pics) / Tanker Explodes On Lagos - Ibadan Expressway, Vehicles Got Burnt(Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.