Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out (20189 Views)

Bride Caught In Doggy Sex With Her Ex-Boyfriend During Wedding Reception / Slay Queen Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend In A Popular Benin Night Club(Pics) / Married Woman Who Slept With Ex-Boyfriend During Pregnancy Lands In 'Trouble' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by GIDIBANKZ(m): 5:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Poverty makes ladies lose their senses... And their lives.

Its true
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by shamsin6300(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Double Joy!
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
chally100:
hater
one spotted wink

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by bentwood85(m): 5:26pm On Mar 23, 2019
Please NAIRALANDERS what does he do for a living?..
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Nobody: 5:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by IkemChris(m): 5:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
cana882:
Why is he covering his face?
Because he is not the lead actor in the movie na the girl we know
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by cana882(m): 5:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
chally100:
he doesn't want to see your ugly face dats y
or he doesn't want me to see his ugly face
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by cana882(m): 5:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
IkemChris:

Because he is not the lead actor in the movie na the girl we know
lol.. So I can assume he's the writer of the script
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by cana882(m): 5:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Chimaokigwe:

Because he's not resigning from the game anytime soon.

No sex till marriage? No problem

Collect ring and nack taya. Move on to the next victim.
Badness.. Girls love them fleecing like this
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
Am I the only one that is irked by the way ladies act all shy and surprised when their man proposes undecided tell me you guys haven’t discussed getting married at several points during the relationship. And the way guys kneel to propose sef like they have to go with the norm.
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by King19957(m): 6:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
cana882:
She first covered her face, then he did so in the next pics..
The question is what/who are they hiding from?

Let's assume the reason is x
X = ?

Soln
If the guy is married(m) and the girl has a serious relationship(r),

X = m + r - (p2)/L
Where p= people around
L= Love

But marriage and serious relationship = partners existing (Pe)

Therefore, X= Pe/L
Using the inconclusive formula, where Pe/L= inconclusive
X= inconclusive

Hence, we don't know why they're hiding their faces cry

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by IsraelSongz: 7:06pm On Mar 23, 2019
Deicide:
Hmm, the day i go kneel down for any girl make lighting strike me angry

Amen!
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by watchindelta(m): 7:50pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ibori carried dada? that made him a more responsible govern? MC olumo carried dada? that made him a more responsible person? Tompolo carried dada? That made him a more responsible person? Make who na go side 4 one corner jor cool who good good jor . some of who na here with low haircut na babe batter grin
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Scottbaba12: 8:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Baby...check ur final papers result..if u have carryover the guy go still buy another ring and kneel down again
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by SaintLucia: 8:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
Deicide:
Hmm, the day i go kneel down for any girl make lighting strike me angry
Ameeeeeeeeeen
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Royaldiana(f): 8:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
peteruuu:
With that kind dreadlocks hairstyle?

I no get RIP to waste o
I wonder o
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by oluwamile(m): 10:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
cana882:

X = ?

Soln

X = m + r - (p2)/L
Where p= people around
L= Love

Therefore, X= Pe/L
X= inconclusive

lol,i swear ur mad�
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by Kingbones(m): 10:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
cana882:

X = ?

Soln

X = m + r - (p2)/L
Where p= people around
L= Love

Therefore, X= Pe/L
X= inconclusive

Another deranged fool on the run...

Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by peteruuu(m): 10:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
Royaldiana:

I wonder o
Na so my sister.. How una side?
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by destindd(m): 11:37pm On Mar 23, 2019
nawa o
Re: FUNAAB Finalist Gets Proposed To By Her Boyfriend During Her Sign-out by AbleGod32123: 1:39am On Mar 24, 2019
cana882:

X = ?

Soln

X = m + r - (p2)/L
Where p= people around
L= Love

Therefore, X= Pe/L
X= inconclusive

Crazy guy... I can’t just stop laughing �

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To End An Affair? (I'm Married) / If Your Ex Sends " You Will Never Find Someone Like Me Again" / I Am A Single Mum. Can I Still Find True Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.