Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela (49617 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford / Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by ofiko123(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2019
Hahnemann:
This messi is really a bad luck to his national team, they should retire him once and for all

Abi...
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by badman007(m): 11:34am On Mar 23, 2019
If na super Eagles body, dem go get power.

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by CLEVER123(m): 11:35am On Mar 23, 2019
Bloody south American dwarf
Up CR7
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by nedupel(m): 11:37am On Mar 23, 2019
And some one will say he is not arrogant.CR will be crying as if it champions league final.

2 Likes

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Haryourmieykhun(m): 11:38am On Mar 23, 2019
Imagine some idiot will be compare dis 1 with my ororo, alake, baba ibeji, olori ebi, owo baba jnr CR7

3 Likes

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by MEGA4BILLION(m): 11:40am On Mar 23, 2019
finesounds01:
ronaldo didn't play for Portugal since after world cup and Portugal has been winning not until ronaldo joined them yesterday for qualifiers which they played draw.
But Messi join Argentina first after world and what happen? Your answer please....

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by SmartMen: 11:42am On Mar 23, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Eyah!! grin

Football can be ironic!! Venezuela beating Argentina is really strange!! However there are lots of things you need to accept in life..
the Argentines should be ashamed of themselves. They should grow up. They are always depending on Messi for everything. His human and can't play the role of everyone na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 23, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:
If na Ronaldo dey that Argentine team, with that quality they would have achieved more than they are currently achieving, but you see that short imp called messi.. He will blame higuain and retire as usual.. I'm sure he blames olosho pυssy for his inability to last long while knacking cheesy

The two times Portugal won medals, Ronaldo was not playing in any of the finals... It is only if you are sentimental about football that you'd think the Argentina team is better off Portugal. These guys play with lots of motivations unlike this shitty Argentine team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by SmartMen: 11:44am On Mar 23, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:
But Messi join Argentina first after world and what happen? Your answer please....
so you expect Messi to do the job of everyone? Una for kuku tell all players to leave only him on the pitch against 11 Venezuelans

Iranu

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by bayelsaowei(m): 11:44am On Mar 23, 2019
Witlee:

What has your messi won except for the finals of World Cup?
The truth is messi is a very very good player but his success hovers around Barca

He should leave his comfort zone (Barca) and show us (the true lovers of football) that he is the greatest

Give ronaldo that arrgentina team and see wonders
nonsense.. give ronaldo which argentine team??.. the portuguese team won the euros without penaldo on the field.. so whats the big deal.?? If you think getting to the world cup finals is an easy fit implore ronaldo to try it. Messi has got more country awards than your ronaldo.. check your history .. make ignorance no kill you..

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by mechanics(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2019
He's not a leader, just because they loss, he got angry and left the camp, he should know that everyday is not Christmas.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by DONADAMS(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2019
maybachmusic:
His biggest mistake in life was playing for Argentina

He dragged them to the last world cup

Where their defense is complete shilt

If mbappe can step up in future and win UCL and set some records

He will be ranked highly cause he has a world cup
I despise messi a lot oh..buh believe me..mbappe can never be ranked higher than messi in this world.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 11:50am On Mar 23, 2019
sunkieisland:
Some nairalanders came for my head when I said Messi should not be called the greatest of all time but one of the greatests.

If common Venezuela can defeat an Argentinean team with Messi playing, he should as well forget international trophies

Greatest of all time in International football is no doubt Pele

GOAT in

Club football is between CR7 and Messi. Both of them are huge successes in Europe. The only difference is that Ronaldo has done his magic in 3 different top European clubs, Messi is still playing king of Catalonia.

Hence CR7 wins for me by a good distance.

Many will agree with me when Juventus reaches
champions league final and beats Barcelona
Oga u don land? Do you have more to say I love listening to rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Freemanalee(m): 11:52am On Mar 23, 2019
obembet:
This is why Messi can not leave Barca because he knew that he can not score more goals in another club. But my beloved king of football CR7 can deliver any where.

Hit like for CR7 share for Messi lovers

As if Portugal didn't drew at home in a competitive match yesterday with CR7 playing. Heck! Portugal won their only Euro without CR7 playing

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by bayelsaowei(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2019
Freemanalee:

As if Portugal didn't drew at home in a competitive match yesterday with CR7 playing. Heck! Portugal won their only Euro without CR7 playing
so portugal even drew.. ororo couldnt tap in a goal or head a through cross. Ronaldo fans are just pathetic.. i could not believe my eyes when one or even all of them downgraded the olympics just to take away messis country sides achievements .. very ignorant of many of them..

3 Likes

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Freemanalee(m): 11:55am On Mar 23, 2019
bayelsaowei:
nonsense.. give ronaldo which argentine team??.. the portuguese team won the euros without penaldo on the field.. so whats the big deal.?? If you think getting to the world cup finals is an easy fit implore ronaldo to try it. Messi has got more country awards than your ronaldo.. check your history .. make ignorance no kill you..

Spot on bro..these kidos who started watching football in 2016 when Madrid won UCL believe Messi stated playing football in 2016

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Nobody: 11:56am On Mar 23, 2019
Adakintroy:

Na only him play the match. It's a sign he s the G.O.A.T. because even you expect so much from him.

If ronaldo is G.O.A.T. Messi is T.O.A.A.(The one above all)
I didn't say only him naa, read my statement again
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by bayelsaowei(m): 11:56am On Mar 23, 2019
tosinosam:

Oga u don land? Do you have more to say I love listening to rubbish
they think south american teams are easy to play
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 11:57am On Mar 23, 2019
Haryourmieykhun:
Imagine some idiot will be compare dis 1 with my ororo, alake, baba ibeji, olori ebi, owo baba jnr CR7
Some idiots Please how much does that put into your account Mind you...ronaldo na finisher mehn...you can't compare a creator/playmaker with awesome passes,great dribbler and goalscorer to just a finisher. Besides all dis ronaldo fans most of them no dey play football that's why dem dey talk rubbish. Let ronaldo play messi role if he no go suffer. You can't compare a creator to a finisher na...messi na hin fada
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Gabson001(m): 11:58am On Mar 23, 2019
grin ;P
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Freemanalee(m): 11:59am On Mar 23, 2019
MEGA4BILLION:

Portugal match was a competitive match while Argentina's wasn't..
Hope this suffices
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2019
mechanics:
He's not a leader, just because they loss, he got angry and left the camp, he should know that everyday is not Christmas.
Oga read the news well before you comment na...d guy get knock na until dem give am injury abi. Besides it was a friendly... Chill man
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by olaolaking: 12:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
finesounds01:
no, Argentina is a bad luck to messi. messi made a mistake of choosing Argentina over spain
How can Argentina become a bad luck to Messi considering the fact that it had always been a good team before Messi came. They still have good players even up till now. But Messi's era has been the lowest to the La Albiceleste
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Freemanalee(m): 12:04pm On Mar 23, 2019
obembet:
This is why Messi can not leave Barca because he knew that he can not score more goals in another club. But my beloved king of football CR7 can deliver any where.

Loyalty should not be questioned when you have all your need.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Freemanalee:

Portugal match was a competitive match while Argentina's wasn't..
Hope this suffices
If the match was of no importance to Argentina he should have stayed back with his Barca but its on record that Venezuela beat Argentina 3-1 and Messi was fielded
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by chiboy1116: 12:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hahnemann:
This messi is really a bad luck to his national team, they should retire him once and for all
how's he badluck? Were de playing better without him ? NO!!. ARG football men's team would be wiped out of existence if not for Messi.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by MEGA4BILLION(m): 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
SmartMen:
so you expect Messi to do the job of everyone? Una for kuku tell all players to leave only him on the pitch against 11 Venezuelans

Iranu
The matches that you do praise him does he usually play alone?

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by chiboy1116: 12:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
obembet:

wtf is this ? This you watch the game ? NO . HOW MANY GOALS DOES RONALDO HAVE FOR PORTUGAL? WHATS THE DIFFERENCE? STOP THIS STUPID COMPARISON ABEG.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by chiboy1116: 12:13pm On Mar 23, 2019
ILoveToFuCcK:
If na Ronaldo dey that Argentine team, with that quality they would have achieved more than they are currently achieving, but you see that short imp called messi.. He will blame higuain and retire as usual.. I'm sure he blames olosho pυssy for his inability to last long while knacking cheesy
Ronaldo should take the fantastic team he already has to the world cup final , don't you think ? Even when Argentina had a really good team in 2000-2010 they weren't playing well , na now ?

Cambiasso
Zennetti
Riquellme
Samuel
Ayala
Ortega
Batistuta
Crespo
Veron
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by chiboy1116: 12:15pm On Mar 23, 2019
olaolaking:
How can Argentina become a bad luck to Messi considering the fact that it had always been a good team before Messi came. They still have good players even up till now. But Messi's era has been the lowest to the La Albiceleste
messis era doesn't even have players, Argentina's golden generation is over , they only had attackers during the peak of Messi . Check the players they had from 1998-2007 mad players everywhere , on paper no team was better than that Argentina team maybe Brazil and France.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by autonomous22: 12:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
This ppl (Argentina ) get mind cut my ticket last night

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Afcon Qualifier: Madagascar Vs Nigeria (0 - 2) On 4th September 2011 / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Ronaldo Slammed For Walking Out On Allegri While Addressing Juventus Players

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.