Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,297 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela (49584 Views)

Moment Angry Algerian Fans Try To Enter Hotel Of Algerian Team After Loss (Vid) / De Gea Criticizes Man Utd Players After 4 - 1 Defeat To Watford / Lionel Messi Returns To Barcelona After Argentina's Loss To Venezuela (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by bayelsaowei(m): 7:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Moukandjo:

Oga, like I told you, it's not about having big name players wey some don expire. It's about the right balance from attack to defence & also in terms of the right mix of experience & youth especially of their starting line ups! Germany now doesn't have much big name players but their team is way more balanced than most other teams!
You can't be telling us Argentina has Dybala, Higuain (shey in reality, Higuain na player?), Aguero, Icardi, Tevez, Di Maria etc to play with Messi in attack when the reality is Messi will still most likely start alongside Maxi Meza & Christian Pavon in attack! Even if Messi plays with a maximum two of these "big name" forwards in the starting 11, goal keeper, defence & midfield nko? Where is the balance?

Rui Patrício
Ricardo Pereira
Pepe
José Fonte
Raphael Guerreiro
Bernardo Silva
Adrien Silva
William Carvalho
Joao Mario
Goncalo Guedes
Cristiano Ronaldo (c)

This is Portugal's line up against Uruguay that sent them home in the last WC! See how balanced the team is from back to front irrespective of "big names"?

Now give us Argentina's starting line up against France that sent them home & tell us how balanced that team was!
the ignorance of these ronaldo fans stinks.. they dont understand football.. they just argue blindly..
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by bayelsaowei(m): 7:53am On Mar 24, 2019
Ozkar:
let Ronaldo drag his team to a World Cup final first and win the golden ball, then we'd talk about it.

You have no point. Modric got multiple accolades including the Ballon d'Or after losing the WC final. Everyone agreed he had a great World Cup.
i have asked all of them but they keep running.. a world cup just ended last year, why didnt ronaldo take them to the finals.. very annoying people we argue with here..he was acting smart at the group stage, oya play Uruguay e hear ween.. tell me if ronaldo would not have done better if he was playing around sergio ramos, marcelo, bale, benzema , isco carvajal etc...

Ronaldo fans are serious hypocrites..
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by theDEVILisHERE: 8:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Mess cannot be among the greatest (Pele, Maradona, Zidane, Ronaldo 9, Ronaldinho etc)
He can not inspire enough
Lacks courage
No amount of excuse from his fans can change this fact

Argentina is and was a great team
He just not inspirational enough to make things happen for them

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Ozkar: 9:14am On Mar 24, 2019
ozilo1chance:

My broda no one is saying that Messi didn't try in 2014WC (infact any player that gets to the final of a football tournament by playing in the first team tried because he must have contributed to the course one way or the other)
My point is let's stop this brouhaha about WC knock-out goals because in the end even your darling Messi has NONE

He didn't even deserve that golden ball...... it was just a compensation, Van Persie, T. Muller and even James Rodriguez were better candidates...... unlike Modric's case.
Messi did not win the Ballon d'or in 2014 even after the WC golden ball to show you that it was just a compensation........................So tell who won the prestigious award that year(2014)? ...............YES, your guess is as good as mine.
lol. Now he wants us to stop talking about world cup knock out goals. It was you guys that started it, bashing Messi for not scoring a knockout goal in 2014, when he has a better world cup record than your Ronaldo. You even tried to make it seem it's meaningless getting to the final if you don't win it.

Keep your hypocrisy in your pocket jare.

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Ozkar: 9:28am On Mar 24, 2019
olaolaking:
why are you limiting everything to just present? Please proof to me that it was not the effort of Ronaldo that one Madrid 3 champion leagues at a string.

You are talking of bale that came as a substitute in most of the matches. If Madrid did not get to the final, will you mention Garry? Then ask again, how did Madrid got to all those finals? What was the star player in many of the matches. Who did commentators scream the name more in Madrid team? Please if not Ronaldo, mention the player.

As for juve, it was already over for them if not because Ronaldo did the miracle.
As you know, there is nobody who had contributed to more to Madrid's success in the last 3 years than Ronaldo, tell us if there is one.

He also did similar thing in Manu. He is at juve now and ask any juve fan if there is any player that they believe in more than Ronaldo
see this one shifting goal posts and displaying selective amnesia.

First you said "a great player makes the difference when playing with a bad team" because Messi's Argentina (whose players we don't even know) lost a friendly game.

When I reminded you that Ronaldo was the worst player in Portugal's own game (and there are more games like that than you fanboys are willing to admit), you quickly said it happens to all great players and everyday is not Christmas.

When Messi loses a final game in which he was even the most creative player for his side, you guys rubbish everything else he has done in the tournament and make stupid statements like "what does it profit a man to drag his team to the final and lose it?"

When Ronaldo goes anonymous in a final and his teammates win the trophy without his help, you guys remember that the journey to the final is important also.

Look in the mirror and ask yourself if you have sense.

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Ozkar: 9:42am On Mar 24, 2019
bayelsaowei:
i have asked all of them but they keep running.. a world cup just ended last year, why didnt ronaldo take them to the finals.. very annoying people we argue with here..he was acting smart at the group stage, oya play Uruguay e hear ween.. tell me if ronaldo would not have done better if he was playing around sergio ramos, marcelo, bale, benzema , isco carvajal etc...

Ronaldo fans are serious hypocrites..
you dey mind them? The worst part, which I have realised, is that they do not even watch Ronaldo or Messi play except it's the World Cup, an El Clasico, or a few UCL games.

None of them masturbating to the Argentina results even watched the game.

Ronaldo has a few good games toward the end of the season every season and they compare him with the most consistent player the game has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Naijastar001: 11:49am On Mar 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

Bad belle people..c them...I sure e pain una die when im win am..... frustrated people...una wan use volks compare Mercedes
Lol e he say he win am. Lool he win euros from the BENCH. Small boys like Dembele dey win world cup from the bench, mr lord ronaldo manage "kindergarten" euros from the BENCH him fangirls dey shout

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Naijastar001: 11:51am On Mar 24, 2019
olaolaking:
Is that how your mother trained you? Do you think you are talking to your mate? Since you have proven yourself to lack home training, I choose to ignore you henceforth.
Your father lacks home training. You must indeed be crazy. Do you know me or do you want to know me
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by olaolaking: 12:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
Naijastar001:

Your father lacks home training. You must indeed be crazy. Do you know me or do you want to know me
I still maintain what i have said before. When you get home tell your mother how you responded to someone who is old enough to probably father you.

Then tell your mother again that I said she didn't do enough to train you.

The same way you have insulted me here, that is how a small boy will do it to your mother.

Dats all
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ozkar:
You clearly don't watch Ronaldo often. Lemme remind you a bit with just UCL this season. Let's not add the Juve defeat against Atalanta that knocked them out of their domestic cup. No need to add the last UCL final that Bale had to come from the bench to rescue Madrid.

In this year's UCL, Ronaldo played 6 games before the Atletico game in which he bagged a hattrick. Guess how many goals he had across those 6 previous games.

Whr was messi when Roma destroyed them 3.0...he disappeared like a ghost...Whr was he when psg killed them 4.0...MIA.... what of when juve flogged 3.0 , he vanished... number of goals he scored b4 atletico is inconsequential because the end justifies the need... U are quick to forget that just barely 2yrs ago, ronaldo scored 2 goal only by the time they qualified for the quarter finals...he had not scored in 6consecutive games...ur messi was flying on 11 goals...by the time the tournament ended, Ronaldo still won the golden boot ahead of messi ...u messi fans are biased, that's y most people don't reply u guys
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 12:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Moukandjo:

Your hate for the guy is actually making you not to notice Messi has played a key role in taking his teams to FOUR finals in international tournament (one WC & 3 copas) & was the best player in 2 of those tournaments (WC 2010 & 2015 Copa! In one other (2007 Copa), he scored the best goal, won best young player & was in the top 3 for the best players in that tournament alongside Robinho & Riquelme. You think say e easy? Or what else do you mean by consistent? Even if he plays trash in all the finals, where are the teammates to do the job like the teammates of Pele, Maradona, Zidane & even c.ronaldo did for them? I'm shocked you did not take up the challenge of giving us names of players you call GOATs who singlehandedly won trophies for their teams like you want Messi to do so we'll bust the myths quickly!
Abeg just mention one & the tournament! Tell me what special thing Maradona did in the 2 international finals he played?

What did c.Ronaldo do in 3 of the last 4 UCL finals he played (twice against Atleti & the last one against Liverpool)? He played absolute trash, but the other teammates stepped up to do the job! What did he do in the Euros final? Did he even play? But did you see what his teammates did to mighty France in France's backyard?

By the way, go & check Argentina's win ratio & even number of goals scored with Messi & without Messi in the last world cup qualifiers & see how bad it is! In fact, there was a period in the qualifiers when Messi was the only one that had scored for Argentina for months if not years!

Point remains Messi has tried! 1 WC final, 3 Copa America finals & being best player in each of those tournaments is not beans! Let the teammates help Messi too like teammates of other greats have done!

People described as tried can't b in the place of the god fathers of football...messi and Cruyff are the same level....stop comparing him with those that hv won for both club and country
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Ozkar: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

Whr was messi when Roma destroyed them 3.0...he disappeared like a ghost...Whr was he when psg killed them 4.0...MIA.... what of when juve flogged 3.0 , he vanished... number of goals he scored b4 atletico is inconsequential because the end justifies the need... U are quick to forget that just barely 2yrs ago, ronaldo scored 2 goal only by the time they qualified for the quarter finals...he had not scored in 6consecutive games...ur messi was flying on 11 goals...by the time the tournament ended, Ronaldo still won the golden boot ahead of messi ...u messi fans are biased, that's y most people don't reply u guys
Not the same place Ronaldo was when Atletico beat them 2 - 0. Messi never vanishes in a game like Ronaldo does. He could have a quiet game by his own standards, but then his standards is not the same as those of other players (including Ronaldo). He's always tracking back, orchestrating things, creating chances.

In which match have you ever seen 3 players marking only Ronaldo? It doesn't happen, because he's just the guy that lurks around the goal to nod in the crosses or tap in the passes. That's why he drops disasterclasses a lot, when he's not scoring he's pretty much useless on the pitch.

For Messi however, he usually ends up being the best player for his side even when they lose. Messi never gets a 5.x rating out of 10, ever!

Ronaldo can play badly many times and Juve would still qualify from the group stage or Madrid would win the UCL final like they did last season. He can even leave the pitch and Portugal would still win a Euro final against France. His contribution is usually just a bonus - overhyped when it happens, inconsequential when it doesn't.

When Messi isn't at his best, even a Roma can cause an upset like you pointed out. Or his Argentina can run the risk of not qualifying for the world cup. That's how important he is for his teams.

Keep on pretending Ronaldo wouldn't go missing again when his teammates do not feed him crosses and he doesn't get penalties. We both know Portugal has never won a final (in any competition, Junior or Senior) with Ronaldo on the pitch.

1 Like

Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 1:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ozkar:
Not the same place Ronaldo was when Atletico beat them 2 - 0. Messi never vanishes in a game like Ronaldo does. He could have a quiet game by his own standards, but then his standards is not the same as those of other players (including Ronaldo). He's always tracking back, orchestrating things, creating chances.

In which match have you ever seen 3 players marking only Ronaldo? It doesn't happen, because he's just the guy that lurks around the goal to nod in the crosses or tap in the passes. That's why he drops disasterclasses a lot, when he's not scoring he's pretty much useless on the pitch.

For Messi however, he usually ends up being the best player for his side even when they lose. Messi never gets a 5.x rating out of 10, ever!

Ronaldo can play badly many times and Juve would still qualify from the group stage or Madrid would win the UCL final like they did last season. He can even leave the pitch and Portugal would still win a Euro final against France. His contribution is usually just a bonus - overhyped when it happens, inconsequential when it doesn't.

When Messi isn't at his best, even a Roma can cause an upset like you pointed out. Or his Argentina can run the risk of not qualifying for the world cup. That's how important he is for his teams.

Keep on pretending Ronaldo wouldn't go missing again when his teammates do not feed him crosses and he doesn't get penalties. We both know Portugal has never won a final (in any competition, Junior or Senior) with Ronaldo on the pitch.

U are here saying nonsense... someone that can't motivate a team with great talents... Ronaldo motivated that Portuguese team...u guys ba just to de hype person wey no fit inspire another team..u guys sound ridiculous for goodness sake.....how can u place someone that has won major titles with 4different teams to someone that can one inspire or win a single team...u guys are shameless ooo... I'm done replying ur empty skulls
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 1:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
Naijastar001:

Lol e he say he win am. Lool he win euros from the BENCH. Small boys like Dembele dey win world cup from the bench, mr lord ronaldo manage "kindergarten" euros from the BENCH him fangirls dey shout

I don't think u are up to 12 yrs old ...it's certain by the way u type and reason
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by bayelsaowei(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

U are here saying nonsense... someone that can't motivate a team with great talents... Ronaldo motivated that Portuguese team...u guys ba just to de hype person wey no fit inspire another team..u guys sound ridiculous for goodness sake.....how can u place someone that has won major titles with 4different teams to someone that can one inspire or win a single team...u guys are shameless ooo... I'm done replying ur empty skulls
messi has motivated the argentine team all his life from junior to senior.. ..the question is what has the argentine team done for him just as the portuguese team has done for ronaldo?? ..ask your strong head that question..if it is about motivation messi had done that many times and clinched many honours wearing the argentine Jersey.. facts have been provided but yet u argue..

Why has ronaldo not motivated the portuguese team to a world cup finals even if he decides not to participate in it..
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Ozkar: 2:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
cr7lomo:

lol. It's now motivation. What is the use of a coach if it's the job of a player to motivate fellow professional footballers? Higuain and Palacio needed motivation to just score with the passes Messi gave them in the world cup final?

Face it, Ronaldo drops so many disasterclasses which you guys overlook because his team can even win titles without him.

You can as well keep quiet now, cos you have nothing meaningful to say. You are a Ronaldo stan but you obviously don't even watch most of his games.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Naijastar001: 4:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
olaolaking:
I still maintain what i have said before. When you get home tell your mother how you responded to someone who is old enough to probably father you.

Then tell your mother again that I said she didn't do enough to train you.

The same way you have insulted me here, that is how a small boy will do it to your mother.

Dats all

Many small boys will insult you and your father. Idiot. Do you know my age? Fool. If you are too old, leave nairaland m.u.m.u.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by olaolaking: 5:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
Naijastar001:

Many small boys will insult you and your father. Idiot. Do you know my age? Fool. If you are too old, leave nairaland m.u.m.u.
If you claim to be as old enough and this how you go, then I am so sorry for your mother. Continue.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by Naijastar001: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
olaolaking:
If you claim to be as old enough and this how you go, then I am so sorry for your mother. Continue.
I am sorry for your father
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 3:30am On Mar 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

I tot he is ur god of football...y dint his miracles work on Venezuela, the greatest will always mk a way out of nothing... Argentines just c him as another player... Argentines even place Mario kempes ahead of him , talk less of maradona...if not that kempes is originally Spanish...u wud hv been hearing more about him
Funny people everywhere...if you think deeply you will know he was just not lucky looking at the fact that he got to four finals winning nothing. As for the match against Venezuela have you forgotten that its just friendly Am surprised you all downplay his brilliance anytime you have the chance. Where was Ronaldo too when they needed his goals at least that was not a friendly
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 3:36am On Mar 28, 2019
sunkieisland:

Jazz music is rubbish in some people's hear but lovely music to others.

Keep hating. We true fans rise above hateful and irrelevant comments
Irrelevant you say Ronaldo fans are the most confused set of people in the world...They know the truth but always go the wrong way.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 3:45am On Mar 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Who is this dim-wit Don't ever come here and spit trash goddamnit...4 major trophy with Napoli Or with stoke city? Or with getafe Just shut the Bleep up! They are all big teams so its expected. Messi inspired his team to four finals but could not win which shows that he just was not lucky,let your ronaldo make world cup final then we can talk.
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by footballcable(m): 3:50am On Mar 28, 2019
This could be a big issue for Barcelona and their title race, but it's a great opportunity for players like Coutinho(who hasn't replicate what he showed last season & Liverpool), Malcom(who hasn't lived up to expectations) & Kelvin Prince Boateng(who made a crazy move to camp nou).
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2019
tosinosam:

Who is this dim-wit Don't ever come here and spit trash goddamnit...4 major trophy with Napoli Or with stoke city? Or with getafe Just shut the Bleep up! They are all big teams so its expected. Messi inspired his team to four finals but could not win which shows that he just was not lucky,let your ronaldo make world cup final then we can talk.

U c how foolish u are and it's so sad u don't know it... Y wud u mention getafe or its likes...can they afford him?? Myopic mumu u are...is final an achievement...if it was, then arsenal fans wud b singing Wenger's praises cos he took arsenal to the final or Valencia wud worship gaiska mendieta for taking them to two finals of the CL to loose... Hu cares about luck... Van basten will always come ahead of Cruyff cos he won CL and also won the the only international trophy that's in Holland's cabinet... Cruyff lost in back to back WC finals to Germany and Argentina... U no nothing about football and the intrigues... U think it's by dribbles loosing in finals will mk u the best...abeg go and park...dull child
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2019
tosinosam:

Funny people everywhere...if you think deeply you will know he was just not lucky looking at the fact that he got to four finals winning nothing. As for the match against Venezuela have you forgotten that its just friendly Am surprised you all downplay his brilliance anytime you have the chance. Where was Ronaldo too when they needed his goals at least that was not a friendly

Ronaldo has paid his dues for Portugal ... Messi is yet to...so quit being silly
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 4:21pm On Mar 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

Ronaldo has paid his dues for Portugal ... Messi is yet to...so quit being silly
What dues If you think that euro 2016 was ronaldo's doing..think again!!! If there is anyone who deserved the praise, its Eder not Ronaldo so get your facts straight!!!
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
cr7lomo:

U c how foolish u are and it's so sad u don't know it... Y wud u mention getafe or its likes...can they afford him?? Myopic mumu u are...is final an achievement...if it was, then arsenal fans wud b singing Wenger's praises cos he took arsenal to the final or Valencia wud worship gaiska mendieta for taking them to two finals of the CL to loose... Hu cares about luck... Van basten will always come ahead of Cruyff cos he won CL and also won the the only international trophy that's in Holland's cabinet... Cruyff lost in back to back WC finals to Germany and Argentina... U no nothing about football and the intrigues... U think it's by dribbles loosing in finals will mk u the best...abeg go and park...dull child
Who is this clown If you're not a retard and should I say I complete fool u will notice that I never emphasize much on the finals I was just using it as illustrations goddamnit. Confused people like you who always ask that messi should change clubs just don't realise how silly you all have been...which of them can pay messi's wages None and as for ronaldo he can't replicate this same scoring feat like he does for big teams in smaller teams..so hello!!! Go back and get sense before you spit baldadash in here...punks like you make me sick..and for the record you don't know no zilch bout soccer
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 4:31pm On Mar 28, 2019
tosinosam:

What dues If you think that euro 2016 was ronaldo's doing..think again!!! If there is anyone who deserved the praise, its Eder not Ronaldo so get your facts straight!!!

So in other words, u will say bale is the reason y real Madrid won the CL last season...u c y I said u are not intelligent enough...so hu gave them the chance to compete in the final...Hus goals and assists took them to the final... Hu qualified them for the final...if ur parents dint send u to school, wud u in any way work in an office??

Burruchaga scored the winning goal in the final of 86 wc for Argentina...Jorge valdano and brown scored the other two...but Argentines praised maradona for the cup even as he dint play a vital road in the final...
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 4:40pm On Mar 28, 2019
tosinosam:

Who is this clown If you're not a retard and should I say I complete fool u will notice that I never emphasize much on the finals I was just using it as illustrations goddamnit. Confused people like you who always ask that messi should change clubs just don't realise how silly you all have been...which of them can pay messi's wages None and as for ronaldo he can't replicate this same scoring feat like he does for big teams in smaller teams..so hello!!! Go back and get sense before you spit baldadash in here...punks like you make me sick..and for the record you don't know no zilch bout soccer

U dint hv to tell me at bolded...I already knew that u are completely a fool...well bk to the topic , so messi earns 1billion a yr or what...ronaldo earns about what messi earns in juve so as neymar in psg...so u feel no one can pay that amount in football or what?? So u think man city or psg can't pay even a million to lure him or what... Abeg go and poopoo ,that's what u need now
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by tosinosam(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=cr7lomo post=77067340]

U dint hv to tell me at bolded...I already knew that u are completely a fool...well bk to the topic , so messi earns 1billion a yr or what...ronaldo earns about what messi earns in juve so as neymar in psg...so u feel no one can pay that amount in football or what?? So u think man city or psg can't pay even a million to lure him or what... Abeg go and poopoo ,that's what u need now[/quote
Poo not poopoo...jeez! U sound like a nursery sch student..yuck!
Re: Messi Leaves Argentina Team After 3-1 Defeat To Venezuela by cr7lomo: 9:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=tosinosam post=77103721][/quote]

Yh...I repeat...sooooo...u should understand that cos u are a child...that's ur language

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Meet Omere Larry Peters: Profile, Biography, Nigeria Striker Making Waves Abroad / Philemon Mulala Mauled To Death By His 3 Dogs / Emmanuel Emenike Retires From The National Team

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.