Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,516 members, 7,812,601 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:02 PM

Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People (21722 Views)

Sokoto People Join Queue With The Aim Of Voting Atiku Tomorrow (Pictures) / SA To Tambuwal, Abubakar Kwaire Resigns, Decamps To APC / Rerun Election: Saraki Reacts To Tambuwal, Ortom’s Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
ajebuter:

Yeah, you've been noticed, Mr Kaka

You can move on now...
Truth they say is always a bitter pill to hypocrites.
To even think you are a female with such skewed mindset is worrisome.

I've done my best to make you see things outside sentiments but you turned it to another media attack.
SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by checkolatunji: 12:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
ajebuter:

Clap for yourself Tunji

Now you can meet Baba in Bordilllon for your share of the Bullion van content...

Lolzzzz... Me , am just saying the obvious nii ooo. I am not a fan of politicians even my uncle that is an Assembly member in Lagos Assembly knows I don't like politicians. They lie too much
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by tommykiwi(m): 12:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
sammyj:
PDP and Tambowa are evil corrupt warms that should rejected by the electorate for this country to move forward
Guy go correct your grammar!

APC is the Evil party.
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by SarkinYarki: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
RichBoy247:

The Jagaban is respected by good people and feared by the bad people.

A legendary thief respected by Good people?
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Ategberoson(m): 12:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
afroniger:
Na wah o. This Tinubu juju really strong o, sotay some people have turned him into an ebora that is haunting them even in faraway Kano and Sokoto. Lol.

as ikpeazu got Abians big time. if Tinubu manage una useless 5 States for you, your kinsmen would cease to run from that third war region

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Samnavy: 12:33pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tinubu the rigger , your rigger can not save you, APC diseases to Nigerian
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by sammyj: 12:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
Mumu focus on the discussion abeg!!! shocked
tommykiwi:
Guy go correct your grammar!

APC is the Evil party.
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by StaffofOrayan(m): 12:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
You can't see what's happening
All you peeps still think the north care about pdp/apc?
This is the beginning of the demonizing of Tinubu, they would paint him as an overbearing politician that needs to be cut to size like Saraki, you are starting to see a lot of Northern politicians and elite echo it.
The ploy is in place to relegate prof osinbanjo, think about it

MetaPhysical:

He cant, afraid of him.
Can you imagine a governor telling his people that a private citizen thousands of kilometers away is coming to town to influence outcome of election. Absurd!
What is the job of the Chief Security Officer for the state if such an abominable thing is possible under his watch. Its an insult on the people for him to even announce it publicly.
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by hollywater: 12:40pm On Mar 23, 2019
RichBoy247:

Nobody fears him.When a slave talks,you will know. Slave mentality.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by ajebuter(f): 12:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingkakaone:

Truth they say is always a bitter pill to hypocrites.
To even think you are a female with such skewed mindset is worrisome.

I've done my best to make you see things outside sentiments but you turned it to another media attack.
SMH.

Thank you oh, Mr non- sentimentalist but be assured not all of us REAL Lagosians kiss his buttt like some of you and that's why he overates his influence..

One day soon, agbara maa tan lowo Baba

It's law of nature...

Where are the 'owners of yesteryears?

Makan-makan loye, ...O maa to kan Baale lkoyi
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by slivertongue: 12:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
TINUBU SUD STOP INFLATING HIS IMPORTANCE. HIS NAME IS WORTHLESS IN NORTHERN POLITICS. INFACT IT IS WORST THAN PIG DUNG

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by sulaimania2003(m): 12:59pm On Mar 23, 2019
ikenna930:

Tinubu for East kwa?

Odika Iberibe abiala gi
And may Stupidity that you are talking about be the order of the day in your life. Amenm
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by seunmsg(m): 1:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Tinubu is now MTN seen by PDP members everywhere they go.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by lereinter(m): 1:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
RichBoy247:

this is an irony
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by gizane(m): 1:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
[/sup][sup]
MetaPhysical:
Even sitting Governors are scared of Tinubu. grin
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by lereinter(m): 1:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
so if tambuwal is looking for how to win elections in sokoto Na tinubu he go use

awada kerikeri
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by abacusCm(m): 1:34pm On Mar 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:
Even sitting Governors are scared of Tinubu. grin
that is Jagaban of Africa not Jagaban of North
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by wellmax(m): 2:21pm On Mar 23, 2019
Realtord43:
This man is a clown. who know tinubu in the north? it like tinubu dont know his boundary angry

You should ask Tambuwal why he included Tinubu in his advertorial
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Lovelyn451(f): 2:38pm On Mar 23, 2019
They keep hyping him, even here in kano, we don't know him...mtchew

Somebody I only read about on nairaland
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Skypoman(m): 2:42pm On Mar 23, 2019
see him mouth like gutter
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by lagdmark(m): 3:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
sulaimania2003:
Tinubu in the West, South, North and East. Definitely, This man must be so powerful.
Someone sleeping In Lagos and people are scared of his presence everyone.
Then truly there is gain in saying "The fear of Jagaban is the beginning of wisdom". The most powerful politician of this time
They are not scared, instead Tinubu became notorious anytime,anywhere Corruption and Thuggery is mentioned.
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by olisaEze(m): 3:57pm On Mar 23, 2019
ikenna930:

Tinubu for East kwa?

Odika Iberibe abiala gi

Nwanne, iberibe ne nye onye ara morale! grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Lovemaester: 4:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
ajebuter:
This old Baba over-rates himself sha..

Such a megalomaniac!

You and your importance and influence in Southwest, yeah.

But in far away Northern state of Sokoto?

Come on! Don't stretch your importance fah!

it is very clear that you didn't read the article which is typical of a dumb wailer, the gov of sokoto openly insulted tinubu of trying to remove him but tinubu is saying he is nowhere near sokoto or even kano and the gov should save himself from political oblivion and stop calling his name

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Nobody: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
Download this beautiful love song from Xpol. http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by ridbell01(m): 5:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
MetaPhysical:

He cant, afraid of him.
Can you imagine a governor telling his people that a private citizen thousands of kilometers away is coming to town to influence outcome of election. Absurd!
What is the job of the Chief Security Officer for the state if such an abominable thing is possible under his watch. Its an insult on the people for him to even announce it publicly.
that shows how mumu he and his online supporters are
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by myson58: 7:03pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by Topshow2010(m): 7:08pm On Mar 23, 2019
Olugbayi:
Well, over to you Tinubu haters !!!
The more you listen, the more you realise the real deal.
The fear of Tinubu is the beginning of the wisdom !
For those who thought Adeleke and Co. win an election
you'll soon meet your Waterloo .
This is a payback time for Tambuwal for all the atrocities in the National Assembly.
What goes round, comes around!

Don't mind that silly betrayer Tambuwal ,he was supported by Tinubu and his machinery to become the speaker against all odds but went round to stab him by working against d candidature of Femininity Gbajamibila. Its payback tym ,he is already a goner.... cheesy
Olugbayi:
Well, over to you Tinubu haters !!!
The more you listen, the more you realise the real deal.
The fear of Tinubu is the beginning of the wisdom !
For those who thought Adeleke and Co. win an election
you'll soon meet your Waterloo .
This is a payback time for Tambuwal for all the atrocities in the National Assembly.
What goes round, comes around!

Don't mind that silly betrayer Tambuwal ,he was supported by Tinubu and his machinery to become the speaker against all odds but went round to stab him by working against d candidature of Femininity Gbajamibila. Its payback tym ,he is already a goner....
Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by olagbola45(m): 7:56am On Mar 25, 2019
deboysben:
Tinubu will soon meet his waterloo

Just a matter of time his case will be worst than saraki and akpabio

If a leader stop taking his people opinion dat wen d leader meet his waterloo

Like saraki don't value d people of kwara dat y he fell

Akpabio too same

Ajimobi too

Why do people follow kwankwaso he give Dem chance to express dia self and man like asiwaju will never do dat

Watin for his waterloo u just keep on waiting effortless

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Tambuwal: Don't Use My Name To Defraud Sokoto People by olagbola45(m): 7:58am On Mar 25, 2019
AdaNri1:
First first Mr Tinubu explain the bullion van in your residence on Election Day before you start claiming righteous democrat.

Na your bullion tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Aspirants Jostle For Deputy Senate President, Deputy Speaker / Centenary N100 Note Goes Into Circulation Friday / ‘I Am Not Corrupt,’ Atiku Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.