Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,473 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture (9277 Views)

I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 9:12pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=ghettochild4u post=76911390]Suicide is the only way... There is happiness n problem free on d other side[/quote
sure bro,we should go to the other side together

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by vladhillz(m): 9:14pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:
Note:
This picture in no way encourages suicide.
here is already messed up..maybe the next life will be better..in all.."hope in the face of death"

1 Like

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by hausadreturn(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
As long as this stuff is in the romance section, it might have to do with a man trying to enter the place. That's a hole isn't it?
What kind of hole?
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 11:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
mikejj:
Somebody is trying to jump the window in other to pluck the oranges at the other side.. U guys are not seeing ni...

Lol, try again grin
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:30pm On Mar 23, 2019
kingxsamz:

Lol, try again grin

guy, tell us naaaaah. abi u wan make d page enter 10k pages before we know the situation here?

tell us na
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by omoiyalayi(m): 11:36pm On Mar 23, 2019
Dami12345:
The world looks bleak to the living, but those who have felt dead are more alive.

You are wise
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by ghettochild4u(m): 11:43pm On Mar 23, 2019
[quote author=SmellySperm post=76924761][/quote]
You n who? U better go alone...am on d other side already.... Other side of Africa(south Africa)
So if there's is other side I need to go.. Na Australia or Canada o
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 11:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

guy, tell us naaaaah. abi u wan make d page enter 10k pages before we know the situation here?

tell us na

You don't understand.
I shared the picture so others can add meaning to it.
And with what I'm seeing, lots of people got different opinions about it.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:00am On Mar 24, 2019
kingxsamz:

You don't understand.
I shared the picture so others can add meaning to it.
And with what I'm seeing, lots of people got different opinions about it.

ok...

Oya, share u own guessing.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Dami12345: 12:06am On Mar 24, 2019
omoiyalayi:

You are wise
I smiled hard at this.
Thank you. Means a lot right now to me.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 12:07am On Mar 24, 2019
MrNipplesLover:

ok...

Oya, share u own guessing.

Well, I think it's the end of suffering into a new beginning, a greener pasture. Sometimes life's not worth suffering for.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by 1x2x3: 12:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Deandean:
At d point of death,u appreciate life more,u see life differently within d last minutes

My thoughts exactly. There's nothing more to add.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by MrNipplesLover(m): 12:59am On Mar 24, 2019
kingxsamz:

Well, I think it's the end of suffering into a new beginning, a greener pasture. Sometimes life's not worth suffering for.

from your assertion, I can see u were trying to make people describe the situation with a perfect, or better still, a suitable meaning.

each and everyone of us has made a good attempt to describe the situation, but I don't think none of us is getting it yet.

I'm sure one person will soon come and guess it right. when a right/perfect description is made, I think we all will know.

I hail u, bro.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by FreeMejoor1(m): 1:13am On Mar 24, 2019
There is more to life than what you see around your environment...it like believing in promises of God about heaven and foregoing things you see on earth and d rope signifies we live on single thread wen cutoff we meet ourselve at great beyond

2 Likes

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 6:01am On Mar 24, 2019
ghettochild4u:

You n who? U better go alone...am on d other side already.... Other side of Africa(south Africa)
So if there's is other side I need to go.. Na Australia or Canada o
lol bro carry me along na abeg,mk i com stay with you for SA abeg

Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 7:09am On Mar 24, 2019
My views, good life awaits you when the struggle is super aggressive, only if you can see the brighter future and never give up. so many people died before their time, due to over thinking; when their expectations/pay came they were nowhere to be found. have faith in God at all time low. I'm your Sunday school teacher @AndriodRoot happy Sunday.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Axis313(m): 7:42am On Mar 24, 2019
OP,no matter what you say, it still encourage suicide.
The way I see it:Put your neck inside that noose,tighten it then use your leg to push the stool or table away.After like 2-3 minutes you are on the other side that is brighter and peaceful than this life.
My opinion though.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Pearl543(f): 8:03am On Mar 24, 2019
uhmmmm from my point of view I think it explains the struggles, hurdles and difficulties of life, although you might want to quit and just end the sufferings and unfair treatment of the world you just always seem to see the light at the end of the tunnel by holding on to your dreams.

Good morning
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by ghettochild4u(m): 10:46am On Mar 24, 2019
SmellySperm:

lol bro carry me along na abeg,mk i com stay with you for SA abeg
Do urself a favour...carry yaself come here.. Then u can stay with me
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Gentleziggy(m): 12:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Suicide is the only way... There is happiness n problem free on d other side
on which side? Hell fire Abi? because no murderer will enter into d kingdom of God
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Fidelismaria: 3:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
The picture means death is but a gateway to another life

Death is not the end

grin cheesy grin

Biko Check my signature
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 6:29am On Mar 25, 2019
ghettochild4u:
Do urself a favour...carry yaself come here.. Then u can stay with me
bro let's chat privately on watsap....07065235910...
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by ghettochild4u(m): 7:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=SmellySperm post=76959509]
bro let's chat privately on watsap....07065235910...[/quote
Add me up +27737839889
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 9:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
[quote author=ghettochild4u post=76981470][/quote] ok bro
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
He Will miss the beautiful things of the world after he commit the suicide
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Originalsly: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmm.....mankind is indirectly committing suicide by killing the environment.
He has already killed off a part....the rest lies in his hangman noose. Nature dies... so does he.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by FlutterDollar99(m): 10:24am On Apr 06, 2019
Filmewell:
Life is more clear from the perspective of a person close to death.
hi good morning
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 07, 2019
Dami12345:
The world looks bleak to the living, but those who have felt dead are more alive.

Do be offended but u explained this picture like someone who have had similar experience, i dont think there is any better way to explain it
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Dami12345: 8:41am On Apr 07, 2019
ike24:

Do be offended but u explained this picture like someone who have had similar experience, i dont think there is any better way to explain it

Xperence is the best teacher unfortunately.
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Actuarydeji(m): 8:48am On Apr 07, 2019
The picture depicts that a beautiful lifestyle await us rather than choose to commit suicide
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by Eddynut: 10:47am On Apr 07, 2019
This is simply a wide pussy
Re: Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture by kingxsamz(m): 3:27pm On Apr 14, 2019
Eddynut:
This is simply a wide pussy

(1) (2) (Reply)

First Time Taking Canadian Loud (photos) / My Younger Brother Has Slept With The Girl I Want To Marry / Great News! Runsgirl Android App Now Available In Google Playstore.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.