Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. (6729 Views)

Deep! Make An Attempt To Explain This Picture / Can You Explain This Picture? / All Her Friends Are Boys. Can Any Girl Explain This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Explain

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Mashallah: 2:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
tommyken:
Explain

Photoshoped
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Photoshoped
Its not photoshoped, I just found out the real situation that took place.
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by uboma(m): 2:14pm On Jan 24, 2020
Lol
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Mashallah: 2:51pm On Jan 24, 2020
tommyken:

Its not photoshoped, I just found out the real situation that took place.

Okay
The nicker facing the camera have 2 colors
Black and white

6 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by dukeprince50: 2:54pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Okay The nicker facing the camera have 2 colors Black and white
no it doesn't have two colors, its photoshoped

2 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by mytime24(f): 3:52pm On Jan 24, 2020
Dem cover d camera lens wit weed tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by YetidStores(f): 3:59pm On Jan 24, 2020
The guy backing the camera is wearing a black and white short and he's hugging the girl

4 Likes

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Papilo9033: 4:05pm On Jan 24, 2020
Mashallah:

Okay
The nicker facing the camera have 2 colors
Black and white

Exactly bro. You got it

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jan 24, 2020
mytime24:
Dem cover d camera lens wit weed tongue
I dey tell you... Bist u!!!

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by pek(m): 4:35pm On Jan 24, 2020
100% photoshoped
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by InfernoNig: 5:04pm On Jan 24, 2020
Me self confuse at first. But I will reserve my investigation for the investigators.
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by PlaysNigeria: 5:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
It isn't Photoshoped, the guy's trouser has two colors. Look closely

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by padi94(m): 5:16pm On Jan 24, 2020
Small time now Nigerians will leave the main argument and start abusing each other

This country just tire me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by vincenteger: 5:24pm On Jan 24, 2020
From the pix
The guy on black is facing a different direction but this arms holding the guy at his back is facing another direction
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by mii4u(f): 6:06pm On Jan 24, 2020
PlaysNigeria:
It isn't Photoshoped, the guy's trouser has two colors. Look closely
U are right
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 24, 2020
Power of perspective, just a guy and a chic look at his black legs look at her fair arms and fair legs, this should have been simple clues.
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by crackhouse(m): 7:36pm On Jan 24, 2020
The guy have two coloured short. Black and white...

1 Like

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jan 24, 2020
the girl and the guy are Sharing one knicker knicker has got two colors
Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2020
YetidStores:
The guy backing the camera is wearing a black and white short and he's hugging the girl
Correct ✔ you got it.

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by Cyoung4real(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2020
YetidStores:

So the short now coman reach this place abi?

It's Photoshop jare

Re: I Need Someone To Explain This Picture…. by MajorWarren: 12:14pm On Jan 25, 2020
Photoshop.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only: Which Is More Convenient If You Wanna Go From Behind (pics) / What Is Wrong With Me? [Picture] / Semen Retention: I Feel Like I Might Go Crazy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.