Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:44 AM

Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys (10426 Views)

Post A Pic Of Ya Room / Post A Picture Of Your Lips And Get 1k — See Mine — To Be Deleted [PIC] / Post A Picture That Describes Your Mood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
they are not on nairaland u filthy ugly looking wh0re
They don't have to be, we will send you back home to get the training you weren't given since you aren't mentally alright to know you don't go about insulting people you don't even know for no reason, idiotic child. Take that back home.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 1:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

Really? grin grin Udeme, go and read your books, don't get me started with you, you go know say you still dey 100 level for trolling. The more you look, the less you see.
who is Udaeme
Are u mistaking me for someone else e or na so ur madness don dey start?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 1:45pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
who is Udaeme
Are u mistaking me for someone else e or na so ur madness don dey start?
grin grin Madness runs in your blood line na, online beggar. With that free basics wey you dey use, your head don knack ground finish. Lowlifes coming online to form big men. I sell data, my number is on my signature. I am not anonymous. A client sent screenshots of this thread to me today. Nobody get monopoly to dey insult people, stupid boys with no manners.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 1:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

grin grin Madness runs in your blood line na, online beggar. With that free basics wey you dey use, your head don knack ground finish.
and so? Isn't it much better than u giving ur customers happy ending after buying ur data services u appreciate them with ur slack pusssy.
Ugly thing, ur dp on WhatsApp made me puke

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 2:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:
and so? Isn't it much better than u giving ur customers happy ending after buying ur data services u appreciate them with ur slack pusssy.
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing here. I talk with proofs ooo, back up with evidence abeg. Una lines no dey pass olosho, pussy like say na everybody resemble members of una family grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
austyn0:

The said lady really went too far to get those pictures, the sagging too much grin

However, our sagging akpa amu can always be hidden without stress, unlike a sagged breast. So, we still at an advantage.
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by lakeside3020(m): 6:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Omo,u guyz don finish this faithfull 18.....see finishing grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by kemade14: 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
faithfull18:

grin grin Madness runs in your blood line na, online beggar. With that free basics wey you dey use, your head don knack ground finish. Lowlifes coming online to form big men. I sell data, my number is on my signature. I am not anonymous. A client sent screenshots of this thread to me today. Nobody get monopoly to dey insult people, stupid boys with no manners.
grin grin grin grin, so true. The stupid boys will come online and be forming what they are not meanwhile they are in their shanties eating mummy thank you.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 10:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
kemade14:

grin grin grin grin, so true. The stupid boys will come online and be forming what they are not meanwhile they are in their shanties eating mummy thank you.
Bastard ass licker.
Gbenue soun
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by kemade14: 1:13am On Mar 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
Bastard ass licker.
Gbenue soun
Lol, faithfull18 even pitied you, stupid boy insulting people and throwing tantrums all over the place. You still have a lot of growing up to do, kid in a man's body with brain size of a child.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:56am On Mar 25, 2019
undecidedwhats that ugly pishure...sowee picture . Is that part of a human being or an anima...sowee animal. So men with such saggy things still have the nerve to abuse women, look at them with some fabricated excuses, temperature is the reason why it sags, bla bla. Oh...so temperature can make that sag, but if it's a womans breast that sags they will call her name's. Nija men with dia poor mentality, always body shaming women forgetting that they also carry saggy decayed balls.if you like quote me a zillion times, I wount reply.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Nobody: 2:41am On Mar 25, 2019
Saffi:
SAY NO TO EXPIRED OVER USED SAGGY BALLS. This is why most men cannot last in bed very long. grin
"last on bed, on d table,on d floor" n nt IN d bed
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 11:23am On Mar 25, 2019
kemade14:

Lol, faithfull18 even pitied you, stupid boy insulting people and throwing tantrums all over the place. You still have a lot of growing up to do, kid in a man's body with brain size of a child.
as ur signature says you stand for Jesus anytime any day and u know hell is real and fornication is a sin yet still u have already denied Jesus just to asslick the Wh0re called faithfull18 so by attacking an insulting me she will now give you a free ticket to her smelly pusssy.
God punish both of you.
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by kense88: 11:31am On Mar 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
See them above, soo pained cos they have fallen AKPA AMU cheesy cheesy
That's how God made it. saggy. Do you have a saggy boob ?
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 11:37am On Mar 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
as ur signature says you stand for Jesus anytime any day and u know hell is real and fornication is a sin yet still u have already denied Jesus just to asslick the Wh0re called faithfull18 so by attacking an insulting me she will now give you a free ticket to her smelly pusssy.
God punish both of you.
You are truly insane and your mum is the Wh0re. The 29 years old idiot, 100level student with monikers eternal truth, datemynd44, ezeigbonwachukwu, grandfinale2017etc roaming on Nairaland all day looking for ladies to hook up and have sex with, poor wretched he-goat.

Once an idiot, always an idiot. Later, he will start opening threads asking for advice on how to increase his CGPA that's already tending to infinity.

Ode omo irankiran alai ni ironu, take your frustrations to those doing you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
faithfull18:

You are truly insane and your mum is the Wh0re. The 29 years old idiot, 100level student with monikers eternal truth, datemynd44, ezeigbonwachukwu, grandfinale2017etc roaming on Nairaland all day looking for ladies to hook up and have sex with, poor wretched he-goat.

Once an idiot, always an idiot. Later, he will start opening threads asking for advice on how to increase his CGPA that's already tending to infinity.

Chai the thing pain u die.
You're in Real sifia pains

Oponu omo jatijati, arindin ode oshi.
Take my posts and topics here on NL serious okay?
NL is a faceless forum and my real life still remains an incognito for a trolling Wh0re like u to deduce.
I'm 29 in 100 level and u believed? Lmao grin
I'm far ahead of u in real life and u have my WhatsApp number abi that how u trolled it and searched it in this forum.
Yoruba Muslim Wh0re from ondo with a very bad accent.
I blame your Bastard ugly wretched mother for your wrecked life.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 12:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:

Chai the thing pain u die.
You're in Real sifia pains

Oponu omo jatijati, arindin ode oshi.
Take my posts and topics here on NL serious okay?
NL is a faceless forum and my real life still remains an incognito for a trolling Wh0re like u to deduce.
I'm 29 in 100 level and u believed? Lmao grin
I'm far ahead of u in real life and u have my WhatsApp number abi that how u trolled it and searched it in this forum.
Yoruba Muslim Wh0re from ondo with a very bad accent.
I blame your Bastard ugly wretched mother for your wrecked life.
Lol, ode ni iwo boy yi, don't let me post evidence here o. You are far beneath me Udeme. You can't even stand where I am in reality.

Stupid wretched online beggar.

You are jobless and lonely . You chatted me on whatsapp now, stupid boy looking for hookups everywhere.
Your mother is the wh0re who gave birth to an NFA bastard like you with nothing to show for it.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
faithfull18:

Lol, ode ni iwo boy yi, don't let me post evidence here o. You are far beneath me Udeme. You can't even stand where I am in reality.

Stupid wretched online beggar.
do u even know the meaning of a beggar? U stark uneducated illiterate.
I can't remember when I created a thread and begged for financial help.
The screen shot u posted was a thread on Christmas food and one dude was giving out cash and I also joined and benefitted by posting my details and I was credited.
Same thread too where a lady and a guy asked for help too and I asked him for their details and also sent something to them or you're pretending u didn't see that part?
Jobless hoe

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
do u even know the meaning of a beggar? U stark uneducated illiterate.
I can't remember when I created a thread and begged for financial help.
The screen shot u posted was a thread on Christmas food and one dude was giving out cash and I also joined and benefitted by posting my details and I was credited.
Same thread too where a lady and a guy asked for help too and I asked him for their details and also sent something to them or you're pretending u didn't see that part?
Jobless hoe
Beggar, for just #1000, you are well to do, yet #1000 was your problem, joker!

I manage a coy, I could employ you but I wouldn't asshole. Go and read your books, it's not our fault here Jamb decided to have mercy on you after years.

Don't come here insulting your generation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 12:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
faithfull18:

Beggar, for just #1000, you are well to do, yet #1000 was your problem, joker!

I manage a coy, I could employ you but I wouldn't asshole. Go and read your books, it's not our fault here Jamb decided to have mercy on you after years.

Don't come here insulting your generation.
this one is still in sifia pains after I called her worwor on WhatsApp.
You're not my type abeg gbafuo.
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by faithfull18(f): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
OgaBuhari:
this one is still in sifia pains after I called her worwor on WhatsApp.
You're not my type abeg gbafuo.
grin grin You are the one in pains, irresponsible thing chatted me up asking if we can know each other like I have the time for an he-goat like him.

Jobless thing, get a life. You are not even in my class. You are far beneath.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by Small080(m): 12:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]maturity level ��
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by castro316: 9:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
blissgregory:
"last on bed, on d table,on d floor" n nt IN d bed
it's in bed o
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by aristocratic5(m): 10:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Chai....... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by tohyorsih(f): 6:27am On Mar 27, 2019
faithfull18:

sister, this is too much shocked i apologise on his behalf biko forgive am

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Post A Girl Made To Mock Guys by OgaBuhari: 7:02pm On Mar 27, 2019
tohyorsih:

sister, this is too much shocked i apologise on his behalf biko forgive am
gbenu e soun

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On A Gay Guy / Why Do People Do This?? / These 11 Signs Show That You Are Good In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.