Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,995 members, 7,817,947 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

What Could Be Wrong? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Could Be Wrong? (1645 Views)

Would It Be Wrong To Compliment A Ladies Boobs? / What Could Be Wrong With This Girl?? Serious Minds Please. / What Possibly Could Be Wrong With Her? *pictures * (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Could Be Wrong? by austyn0(m): 7:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
justiniyke29:
Nope i am not,we broke up after I caught her cheating with her so called bestie
Alright..

She must have her reasons for avoiding you, it might be outta being embarrassed for losing her virginity or what transpired between you both while having the sex or maybe, she is trying to see the way you feel for her, like a test or something, to know if you love her but going to the extent of avoiding you like plague, running off when you offered to drop her off, I think she no longer wants anything to do with you but I might be wrong.

Just keep your distance for sometime and watch her moves.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by justiniyke29: 7:45pm On Mar 23, 2019
austyn0:

Alright..

She must have her reasons for avoiding you, it might be outta being embarrassed for losing her virginity or what transpired between you both while having the sex or maybe, she is trying to see the way you feel for her, like a test or something, to know if you love her but going to the extent of avoiding you like plague, running off when you offered to drop her off, I think she no longer wants anything to do with you but I might be wrong.

Just keep your distance for sometime and watch her moves.
Perhaps the plague was extreme, but she now act shy and uncomfortable around me.
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by sacx: 8:10pm On Mar 23, 2019
Biglittlelois:

Why do you keep changing your narrative? All of a sudden you're single, you don't deserve an advice truly.

Somehow young lady, you appear to have a deficit attention span. This would not be the first time I would find you arguing blindly on a thread. You can up your game.

And guys, what's that one thing that always lead to another that sees you having sex with someone you've not mentally prepared for? The lady at the moment is still a 'good girl' and is just embarrassed at herself that she gave in to you so easily. Talk things through with her and get her to feel comfortable with you, assuring her that you are not the 'chop n clean mouth' type. You should have no issues further. And if you would listen, stop having pre-marital sex. Yuck angry
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Mar 23, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
You enjoyed the sex abi?? Just move on.... I wouldn't even bother to ask her questions

Badoo
Re: What Could Be Wrong? by austyn0(m): 8:18pm On Mar 23, 2019
justiniyke29:
Perhaps the plague was extreme, but she now act shy and uncomfortable around me.
Maybe she wants you to take it further. If you feel something deep for her, take the step, if you don't, be mindful of your steps.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Help A Brother. / No Such Thing As Love In This 21st Century, Be Wise!!! / What Will You Do If You Were In My Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.