Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,425 members, 7,819,540 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:47 PM

Is Anything Wrong With Me Or Good Time/relaxation - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Anything Wrong With Me Or Good Time/relaxation (587 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With Two Brothers Marrying From The Same Family? / The Daily Pains Of A Handsome Or Good Looking Guy. / A Nairaland Member Having A Good Time With His Lover Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Anything Wrong With Me Or Good Time/relaxation by krisafics(m): 11:43am On Sep 06, 2010
Greeting from my base, Peole,honestly this days i find it difficult to stay away from brothels i.e ashawoo house.each time i close from work i find my self heading towards asha joint.though i would not pick any one of them to service me,but i like looking at what most of them are endowed with.the problem is that i dont no how to stay away cos 1 day 1 might finally get implicated/involved.what do u people suggest?
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me Or Good Time/relaxation by jnrprof(m): 12:20pm On Sep 06, 2010
try to occupy your mind with other things. The idle mind theysay is the devil's workshop. whenever the urge to go there starts, get something doing. even though you've never patronised one, your constant visit may just result in that occuring. imagine being caught there is d brothel is raided by the police, how would you explain yourself

(1) (Reply)

My Friend's Boyfriend Told Her That I Should Stop Coming To Her Place. / I Need Some Advice / If I Get Another Girl:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.