Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,909 members, 7,817,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee (2797 Views)

Man Blames His Fiancee After She Caught Him Cheating, See His Reason (pics / Man Stares Under His Fiancee's Legs As She Opens Them Wide In Pre-wedding Shoot. / Man Caught His Fiancee In Bed With His Best Man 3 Weeks To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by PrettyGist: 4:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
GistMore.com

A man has called off his wedding on the grounds of infidelity, after accusing his fiancee of having sex with a Catholic priest.

McDonald Majaya, 32, from Bulawayo in Zimbabwe told The Chronicle that he found out about the alleged affair between his fiancee Rutendo Mudzingwa, 24, and her priest, Father Itai Mangenda, after he stumbled on WhatsApp chats between.

Majaya accused the priest of carrying on an affair with his girlfriend since February last year.

He said

I discovered that the two were in a relationship since last year and we have been having misunderstandings with my girlfriend over the issue. This is unacceptable, how can a priest who vowed not to marry interfere with my relationship?

I don’t know what to do because right now, I’m really hurt. This is disturbing especially considering that l was putting my all into the relationship and was thinking of paying something (bride price) in April.

Mujaya also alleged that the priest’s brother who is also a priest based in Bulawayo attempted to bribe him not to expose the affair.

He said:

His brother first offered me US$300 and l rejected it. He even increased the offer to $500 but l could not trade my life for that. This is my life for goodness’ sake.

When reached for comment, Father Mujaya denied the allegations saying:

I know her as a believer and l once went to their home to visit her sick grandmother. The problem is with the girl. If people are over-excited they start thinking that they are in love but that’s not the case. I am her priest and she is a believer.

Please do not write such stories. Imagine they will be read everywhere and that will tarnish my image. This is a planned lie meant to tarnish my image.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/man-calls-off-his-wedding-after-accusing-catholic-priest-of-having-sex-with-his-fiancee

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by PrettyGist: 4:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
cool
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by Preshy561(f): 4:22pm On Mar 23, 2019
What evidence does he have to support his claim?
You want to drag a priest to your campaign of calumny?

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by daddytime(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
If no be Zimbabwe e go be Kenya...

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by stanbillion200(m): 4:27pm On Mar 23, 2019
Hmmm, Zimbabwe, you guys are too much
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by NOC1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 23, 2019
From what I read there is no concrete evidence, this looks like a story from an unsecured man.

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by Maxi3k(m): 4:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
ZIMBABWE ZIMBABWE

1 Like

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by raphretle: 5:00pm On Mar 23, 2019
see her head like Mr Bone's gwara gwara balls
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by GOFRONT(m): 5:11pm On Mar 23, 2019
Catholic priests and their functional preeqsss
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by crackhouse(m): 7:23pm On Mar 23, 2019
Rev. Fr Dickson Akpamu
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
daddytime:
If no be Zimbabwe e go be Kenya...
iyam tellin ucheesy
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by Esomchi800(m): 7:56pm On Mar 23, 2019
lol
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by badadvice(f): 8:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
Preshy561:
What evidence does he have to support his claim?
You want to drag a priest to your campaign of calumny?

this one is probably one of them naive catholic members who believes so much in their father/priest.
Didn't you see where he said he saw whatsapp chats between them which suggests they had an affair.

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by Nobody: 8:19pm On Mar 23, 2019
Is it that every news from Zimbabwe is about sex or it is just the interest of bloggers

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by MarianaTrench: 8:39pm On Mar 23, 2019
Zimbabwe again!
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by Amuocha: 9:35pm On Mar 23, 2019
R Mugabe sef angry
Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by Gudiza(m): 2:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
PrettyGist:
GistMore.com

.... McDonald Majaya, 32, from Bulawayo in Zimbabwe told The Chronicle that he found out about the alleged affair between his fiancee Rutendo Mudzingwa, 24, and her priest, Father Itai Mangenda, after he stumbled on WhatsApp chats between.

each time I hear the mention..

Re: Man Calls Off His Wedding, Accuse Catholic Priest Of Having Sex With His Fiancee by BlackfireX: 2:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
If I talk , hmmmmmmm. ground go open

(1) (Reply)

See How Ini Edo,mercy Eke,others Lightened Up Instagram With Boobs On Val Day / "See Finish" Vs "Mystery": The Right Way To Approach A Lady. / Deep Down, Most Ladies Love Being Mistreated (Popular Opinion)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.