Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,605 members, 7,827,283 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video - Education (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (114370 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Who Recorded Success Spotted At NYSC Camp / Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by SirLakes: 7:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Ohraykon:
use ur sisters dey would make u 100k instead fool

Haha see as you finish the dullard grin

Fatality wink

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by virago(f): 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Barryseal:
On moral grounds, she deserves some form of compensation from the girl's parents. Whatever the intention was for shooting the interview and promoting it online is immaterial.
It tells alot of the character and greed of Success's parents if they refuse to grease her palms and to be honest, this kind of news is not good for the "Success" brand as some willing donors might see the girls parents as ungrateful bunch.

In some countries, this lady would have gone to court already.

#barryseal

I love that thing you're smoking , it's real potent stuff
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by phintohlar(f): 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
OneSentence:

relax nah...u too harsh o...if person recieve blessing cos of you e no bad if you sef enjoy inside nah...
you wait for ur rewards from God, someone else can actually help her. The help doesn't really need to come from whom you helped and dats why God said we should give much and expect less.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by 21void: 8:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
daniwise:

Nice one.i have 10k for her too
boss, correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Cityguy: 10:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Joromi12:
Help you for
I no know oooooo
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by kristo123: 1:26am On Mar 25, 2019
All dis na publicity...
when success name is mentioned she will be remembered as the good Samaritan.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 25, 2019
virago:

I love that thing you're smoking , it's real potent stuff
What he said was the honest truth. Sentiment aside, that lady ought to be compensated
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 7:27am On Mar 25, 2019
kristo123:
All dis na publicity...

when success name is mentioned she will be remembered as the good Samaritan.
It is not good.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Bilateral Education Agreement (BEA) Scholarship Awards - 2018/2019 / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.