Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,117 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video - Education (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video (114313 Views)

Stephanie Idolor Is A Scam—man Who Visited Success’ Mom Narrates What Happened / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl / How I Made Success (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 12:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
Aboks:
EYA sorry dat is naija 4 u

This chick do good finish, com sitdon de wait.....iti.

Anyway....the gal family too should roja her, if not for her, nobody will know their pikin.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by DrGud: 12:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
I don't understand. I thought you are just a concerned Nigerian. I never knew that you are also expecting favour from Nigerians.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by creektownnews: 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
Watch the video here.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Russianlord101(m): 12:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
nairaobserver2:
"Little Success and Her Family Have Received Over N5.5Million In Donation From Nigerians, But They Have Refused to Help Me" - 23year Old Lady Stephanie "Ofijoyce" the Lady who Recorded Success's Viral Video And Posted It On IG Cries Out!!!!

Watch the video below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/nigerians-have-refused-to-help-me-after.html

Na wa o which help do u need........ Another begger
Anyways now u got cheap Attention that should b enough for ur life
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by mandate12: 12:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm
No ONE remembers the SCOUT that found MESSI.
Spectators only know MESSI.
U posted the video because SUCCESS needed help and not you.
If you had needed HELP, you would have posted yourself CRYING for help.

Even you the PHOTOGRAPHER needs help
Thank You for the Funny Video, anyway.
I have 25k for you

Lol...
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by CHIMCO(m): 12:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
Relax. If someone wants to help you he will come for you. Stop spoiling the little girl time to glow. Wait for your time. You are an instrument God used. Stop forcing yourself on people.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by mandate12: 12:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Stephanie, you are a big girl na. Bring toto make I fvck, I go help you.

Hahaha.. U r a real ogogoro freak.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by jasper042(m): 12:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
amstardi:
Leave success alive, I am a love-vendor. I can get you deals of 20k for a one night stand. On the island ..
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Originalsly: 12:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hmmm...... I thought she'll be happy her fun video went viral.... and more importantly changed the life of an entire family. That wasn't her intention.... but she believes she should get like a million? What if she intentionally helps save someone's life?...will she expect the person to be her slave? She showed her true colours.... like someone said..... hope she doesn't arrange a kidnapping.

The love of money is the root of all evil
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Agabus123: 12:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nigerians no dey carry last
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 12:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
Get me her details, I wish to appreciate her.
She did very well
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Bianda24: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Be patient
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by chally100(m): 1:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
Which help again, she you av gotten the number of likes and comments you initially wanted by posting d video
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by lastempero: 1:20pm On Mar 24, 2019
viyon02:
Don't be in a hurry, it will till come back to you in double fold, "one good turn deserve another" just thank god, it was you god used for that poor girl.

Making sense!!!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by GMbuharii: 1:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
The lady,which one you dey nah?

Don't be too rash and acting greedy you own will come. Stop making mention of success and her family. Calmly and quietly make your grievances known. And again,dress maturely and responsibly.

God bless Success, lil'CeeC

grin
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Barryseal: 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
midnighter:

Yeah youre right but the lady is making herself look like a witch. Even if you deserve something there are some smart ways to go about it

Not to start publicly lamenting about a 7 year old girl who couldnt pay her fees

Those "countries" do not have the same attitude and orientation to children as Nigeria. Besides, Im quite sure that in the first place, she did not get the consent of the little girl's parents before posting that video, showing publicly that they couldnt afford her fees and embarrassing the family for her own "blogging" glory.

Those countries also have robust data and child protection legislation. There are a lot of social aspects to this situation.

She's just showing her bad character everywhere and if anybody is close to her they should advise her to stop

I agree she could have settled in house with the girl's parents. However, I want to believe she has made some advances to the Success's family and was rebuffed that's why she gave out this interview.

Talking about concent, I don't think Success's family has the locus to cite a lack of concent as the reason she won't get something from the windfall,since they have directly benefited from the episode and don't have the intention to forfeit the monetary gains so as to protect their family..

Don't forget, Success could only be traced by her benefactors through Stephanie. She deserves a cut from the largesse if moral justice means anything to Success's family.
What I can pick from this story sheer greed and nothing else. Trust me, ghetto dwellers and poor people I have had a run in with, are usually the greediest people you can deal with.

#barryseal

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Abraham120: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Babe. na success suppose carry you along no be naija.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by nairamaniac: 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
mandate12:

Lol...
the scout was paid salary.

Fine this girl is not a professional camara woman, but its only fair success's family appreciates her indeliberate input to the twist of events.

People here are saying this girl did that video and posted it to mock success.
How would anyone have know her intention?
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Awesomefred32(m): 1:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
TinkTwice:
grin grin Dey have used and dump you.
TinkTwice

grin
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by soke02(m): 1:38pm On Mar 24, 2019
U are a destine helper, u don't actually need a help that's y.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by nairamaniac: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
EVILFOREST:
Hmmmmm
No ONE remembers the SCOUT that found MESSI.
Spectators only know MESSI.
U posted the video because SUCCESS needed help and not you.
If you had needed HELP, you would have posted yourself CRYING for help.

Even you the PHOTOGRAPHER needs help
Thank You for the Funny Video, anyway.
I have 25k for you

the scout was paid salary.

Fine this girl is not a professional camara woman, but its only fair success's family appreciates her indeliberate input to the twist of events.

People here are saying this girl did that video and posted it to mock success.
How would anyone have know her intention?

Its even an error on the side of the family to have waited this long to do the needful or wait to the point this girl would say all these.

It shows the kind if people they are.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by festico: 1:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
...but you don't really look like someone who need help.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by RiyadhGoddess(f): 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
viyon02:
Don't be in a hurry, it will till come back to you in double fold, "one good turn deserve another" just thank god, it was you god used for that poor girl.

Gbam!
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
amstardi:
Leave success alive, I am a love-vendor. I can get you deals of 20k for a one night stand. On the island ..

you no get sugar mummy make u find one for me
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by PrettyEneawan(f): 2:01pm On Mar 24, 2019
Whoever You Help Or Whatever You Do, Do It As To God Don't Help Someone And Expect Something In Return, Is God That Will Reward You.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Amudeneogu: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
Is God that use you to bless that girl therefore you should not bother yourself because he will surly bless you
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 24, 2019
The intention of the video is to draw the attention of the government which was achieved.
Many posters are disappointing me especially with their comments. Stephanie ought to be carried along instead of neglecting her. There is more to it. It is either Stephanie is asking for huge compensation from Success's family or she was abandoned.
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by hardbody: 2:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
If she need help, she should go to primary school, sent back home for fees in a non fee paying school, then another hanty should video her and make it go viral....

Until then, make she kwantinuuu with whatever makes her day
Re: Stephanie Ofijoyce: Nigerians Refused To Help Me After I Made Success Video by googi: 2:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
People are too hard on this girl nah.

Anyone in poor circumstances, if she is, cannot watch her contribution going viral without taking her along.

She is pretty enough to get some role to make her famous. What she does with it is another matter.

Post your account number.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

School Teachers Shocked At What They Found Under Student's Cardigan (Photo) / Unilag Foundation Programme 2014/2015....JUPEB Result and cut off out. / International Scholarships For African Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.