Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,910 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight (19861 Views)

Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by expressglory: 9:35am On Mar 24, 2019
chudez0147:
If you like Stop and Think from now till next year, without Capital ( money) to carry out your plan.. then you're just worrying yourself..
You missed it 100%.Your head is your capital! If you can think enough you will see the capital by your side!

3 Likes

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Denikayan: 9:37am On Mar 24, 2019
grin

Oyedepo's baldness and height always make laugh.

His deficit in height has gave him a formidable brain washing sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by thebiggestgists(m): 9:39am On Mar 24, 2019
Auladimeji2:
I don't understand
is it that winner chapel owns two higher institutions.

Yes
Infact they are building the third one

1 Like

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:
Much more than Mr Oyedepo's social and philanthropic works, the most important question everyone must assure himself an answer to concerning him is, "Which god does David Oyedepo serve"?

Mr Oyedepo boasts he EXTRACTS LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS from the bodies of his devotees. Only sorcerers do this.

He says he issues commands to the Almighty and other spiritual beings.

He teaches you can say anything your mind wants and command it into being.

Mr Oyedepo's god takes orders and commands from him, and supposedly, executes them as ordered! ALL these are beliefs and practices of babalawos, in fact very powerful babalawos.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/

That question is not necessary. The necessary question is, which god do you serve?

5 Likes

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nobody: 9:41am On Mar 24, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Is this also Covenant university or they are different

There are different. Landmark focus mainly on agriculture.
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by chudez0147(m): 9:43am On Mar 24, 2019
expressglory:

You missed it 100%.Your head is your capital! If you can think enough you will see the capital by your side!
Please send me a mail.. we need to talk ... Chudez0147@gmail.com
Thank you!
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by chudez0147(m): 9:44am On Mar 24, 2019
anochuko01:

Then you dont think sir.
my time with a silicon valley tech incubator and john maxwell's book HOW RICH PEOPLE THINK changed my perspective...thinking is an ART! its learnt just like you learn handwork.
Then we gat to talk please!!! You can mail me Chudez0147@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Stop and think with no money
Oyedepo money bag dats all he thinks

There was a time Oyedepo didn't have these money. Success is a process not a destination.

4 Likes

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by chudez0147(m): 9:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Tyche:

Then you are worrying and not thinking, there's a very thin line between the two. Humanity owe their present level of development to thinkers.
Maybe I need to learn one or two thinks from you.... Chudez0147@gmail.com
Thank you
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by wambosamuel1980: 10:07am On Mar 24, 2019
That thinking Oyedepo is calling i think is Biblical, but normal thinking, political thinking to my believe is zero, we have been thinking to develop this nation but some bad elements in the highest command are busy jeopardising our effort. I will think to see how next level will be.
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Tareq1105: 10:12am On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:
Much more than Mr Oyedepo's social and philanthropic works, the most important question everyone must assure himself an answer to concerning him is, "Which god does David Oyedepo serve"?

Mr Oyedepo boasts he EXTRACTS LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS from the bodies of his devotees. Only sorcerers do this.

Mr Oyedepo's god takes orders and commands from him, and supposedly, executes them as ordered! ALL these are beliefs and practices of babalawos, in fact very powerful babalawos.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/

Stop misquoting a man of God and stop misinterpreting him.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Femeto: 10:15am On Mar 24, 2019
chudez0147:
If you like Stop and Think from now till next year, without Capital ( money) to carry out your plan.. then you're just worrying yourself..
Bad mentality.Look at the Tony Elumelu Foundation.The first thing is to think.Mr man Think.
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by chudez0147(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2019
Femeto:
Bad mentality.Look at the Tony Elumelu Foundation.The first thing is to think.Mr man Think.
Ok
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by leye4u: 10:24am On Mar 24, 2019
Auladimeji2:
Is this also Covenant university or they are different
He has more than one university and more in the pipeline
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Stillthebest: 10:26am On Mar 24, 2019
Tyche:

Then you are worrying and not thinking, there's a very thin line between the two. Humanity owe their present level of development to thinkers.

Very correct. Idea is more scarce than resources. Quite pity our society has a lot of people who can't think because of the environmental imbalance
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by tonguengineer(m): 11:45am On Mar 24, 2019
Auladimeji2:
I don't understand
is it that winner chapel owns two higher institutions.
Yes
And the third is on its way (crown University)
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Dimmy20(m): 12:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
Zanotty:

Baba wey know everything I sabi.just wanted to put it that way

Guy u need to think
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:

Always crawling out with rubbish on any Oyedepos post. ..this his message is for you

3 Likes

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by perlemo(m): 12:28pm On Mar 24, 2019
I Concord , jare !
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by AngelicBeing: 1:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
cool
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Truefaith: 1:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
uzobaby:
Always crawling out with rubbish on any Oyedepos post. ..this his message is for you

Rubbish?

You will give account of that statement before God.

I pray you will not continue the donation of your brain to the Hinduism of Mr Oyedepo.

Christianity is defined very clearly in the Bible.

Sorcery is also defined there.

We will not stand idly by when a sorcerer calls himself a Christian.

We will warn whoever values his soul to steer clear of snake pits.

But we cannot deny anyone his right to be deceived.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/02/20/is-the-winners-chapel-a-christian-church/

1 Like

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by CodeTemplar: 1:44pm On Mar 24, 2019
chudez0147:
Not all ideas require a billion as capital. some can start with 30 thousand self and grow into millions/billions
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Truefaith: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Tareq1105:

Stop misquoting a man of God and stop misinterpretihng him.

We cannot get an example of a 'man of God' bringing out Live Snakes and Scorpions from the bodies of his followers in our own copy of the Bible.

Is it not clear we are talking of very different gods?
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by CodeTemplar: 1:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
Denikayan:
grin

Oyedepo's baldness and height always make laugh.

His deficit in height has gave him a formidable brain washing sense.

He did not create himself and I don't know if you were able alter those attributes for yourself but one thing I know is the man has excelled in areas all men share in common. His brain power and mind power is evident for even the most ardent doubting Thomases.
As for the brainwashing part, you can be more specific and tell the world more.

3 Likes

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by CodeTemplar: 1:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:

We cannot get an example of a 'man of God' bringing out Live Snakes and Scorpions from the bodies of his followers in our own copy of the Bible.

Is it not clear we are talking of very different gods?
Was any miracle of healing of headache recorded in bible or even cancer?
So sufferers are doomed just because those specific cases were never mentioned, they can't be part of God can cure.
The end always justified the means and as long as the end result is in line with God's word, it is possible.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Originalsly: 2:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Carlyscales:

Yep they are different!

Covenant is Ota, while landmark is in Omu-Aran kwara

Two ar coming up in Abuja n cross-river

While one each is coming up in Kenya, Ghana and South Africa

The Guy is just something else.

Yea....the guy is something else...he does Stop and Think.... as in if I'm making sooo much money with one university....why not open another in another State?...why not two more in a State with soo many billionaires with lazy kids ?.... why not expand to other countries where people believe in me?.... this man is really something else.
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by kareemkamil(m): 2:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
419 Man
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Truefaith: 2:34pm On Mar 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The end always justified the means and as long as the end result is in line with God's word, it is possible.

"The end always justified the means .."?

In Christianity?

Your statements are some of the clearest pictures of what I am talking about: a group of unregenerated people, being led by the type of Mr Oyedepo have invaded the church of Christ, calling themselves Christians and misleading millions of people on the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Christian faith.

I pray you wake up to the TRUTH you are NOT a Christian and you have NEVER met the Lord Jesus Christ at any time in your life.

No Biblical Christian will EVER write what you just wrote above.

"The end justifying the means"?

Magical charms and sorcery are OK once they can bring healing to the sick!

Sadly, your statements are a true reflection of the Satanic teachings of Mr Oyedepo and other occult Word of Faith, Dominionism and Prosperity preachers deceiving millions of people in Nigeria.

"For there are certain men crept in unawares, who were before of old ordained to this condemnation, ungodly men, turning the grace of our God into lasciviousness, and denying the only Lord God, and our Lord Jesus Christ".
Jude 1:4

I cannot state it any better than Jude

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nobody: 3:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:

Rubbish?

You will give account of that statement before God.

I pray you will not continue the donation of your brain to the Hinduism of Mr Oyedepo.

Christianity is defined very clearly in the Bible.

Sorcery is also defined there.

We will not stand idly by when a sorcerer calls himself a Christian.

We will warn whoever values his soul to steer clear of snake pits.

But we cannot deny anyone his right to be deceived.

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2017/02/20/is-the-winners-chapel-a-christian-church/
are you now God that judges? ??you are always posting rubbish against him why??

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by CodeTemplar: 3:03pm On Mar 24, 2019
Truefaith:

"The end always justified the means .."?

In Christianity?

Your statements are some of the clearest pictures of what I am talking about: a group of unregenerated people, being led by the type of Mr Oyedepo have invaded the church of Christ, calling themselves Christians and misleading millions of people on the Person of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Christian faith.

I pray you wake up to the TRUTH you are NOT a Christian and you have NEVER met the Lord Jesus Christ at any time in your life.

No Biblical Christian will EVER write what you just wrote above.

"The end justifying the means"?

Magical charms and sorcery are OK once they can bring healing to the sick!

Sadly, your statements are a true reflection of the Satanic teachings of Mr Oyedepo and other occult Word of Faith, Dominionism and Prosperity preachers deceiving millions of people in Nigeria.

Jude 1:4

I cannot state it any better than Jude

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/the-great-take-over-of-the-church-of-christ/
Comprehension!
I never implied that sorcery can be justified when it bring in healing or something good to somebody.
I simply meant the end - "miraculous healing of sicknesses and diseases" is justified when of God as long as it in line with God's word. Is sorcery in line with God's word or His will? Never. The blessings of the lord adds no sorrow unlike sorcery, so why the attempt at twisting my statement. My comment was a response to some one claiming some miracles weren't recorded in bible if I am not mistaken.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TB Joshua Correctly Predicts Russian Plane Crash Of Wednesday / Free Sex In Japan!!! / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.