Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,573 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight (19860 Views)

Maraji Preaches Jesus On Salah Day, Sets Social Media On Fire / Church Members Carry Pastor Up In A Chair While He Preaches / Muslims Storm Emir's Palace As Bishop Sam Zuga Preaches At The Palace In Lafia(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nobody: 3:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
uzobaby:
are you now God that judges? ??you are always posting rubbish against him why??
Deputy to Godhead on church affairs...... grin
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Basic123: 3:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
jericco1:
I just love this man. wisdom wan kill am
which wisdom?

Is it that wisdom that made him to believe jubril of Sudan story?

Is it the same wisdom that made him PDP spiritual father
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by writeprof(m): 4:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
True sir! The backwardness and wickedness in African nations today is a result of having people who do not think in governance/leadership positions.

1 Like

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:17pm On Mar 24, 2019
Please link to video of him making any of the statement you took out time to itemize

Truefaith:
Much more than Mr Oyedepo's social and philanthropic works, the most important question everyone must assure himself an answer to concerning him is, "Which god does David Oyedepo serve"?

Mr Oyedepo boasts he EXTRACTS LIVE SNAKES AND SCORPIONS from the bodies of his devotees. Only sorcerers do this.

He says he issues commands to the Almighty and other spiritual beings.

He teaches you can say anything your mind wants and command it into being.

Mr Oyedepo's god takes orders and commands from him, and supposedly, executes them as ordered! ALL these are beliefs and practices of babalawos, in fact very powerful babalawos.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nodogragra4me(m): 4:21pm On Mar 24, 2019
The man says you should think... Thinkers made the world.

Think what solves your problem.. Even the people you claim he is brsinwashing can take care of your entire family expenses for a decade from their impress account. I mean, some of the people he has brain washed are better than any one in your entire family lineage and I can prove it with names here

Denikayan:
grin

Oyedepo's baldness and height always make laugh.

His deficit in height has gave him a formidable brain washing sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by kpaofame: 4:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hoodbilonia:
Stop and think with no money
Oyedepo money bag dats all he thinks
His father was not a money bag, He was not always a money bag.. He climbed the ladder of success from the bottom.
Even in ministry (Church) some started before and after him but have not achieved what he has achieved.
Read what he wrote without bias
Stay Blessed

2 Likes

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Denikayan: 4:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
The man says you should think... Thinkers made the world.

Think what solves your problem.. Even the people you claim he is brsinwashing can take care of your entire family expenses for a decade from their impress account. I mean, some of the people he has brain washed are better than any one in your entire family lineage and I can prove it with names here

Who is this bald dwarf!
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by chudez0147(m): 6:02pm On Mar 24, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Not all ideas require a billion as capital. some can start with 30 thousand self and grow into millions/billions
Teach me now please!! .... Chudez0147@gmail.com
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Truefaith: 6:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
Please link to video of him making any of the statement you took out time to itemize

Open the link embedded in the link to the article posted under my first comments.

You will have hear Mr Oyedepo boasting of his successes in extracting live snakes and scorpions from the bodies of his devotees.

Please let me know if you think this ability is from the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is assuming you are interested in the truth.

It is repeated below:

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Truefaith: 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
uzobaby:
are you now God that judges? ??you are always posting rubbish against him why??

It is sad you can't see how much hatred you have for the Lord Jesus Christ.

You are bold enough to call someone drawing attention of people to acts of open witchcraft in the church "Rubbish"?

Or do you have in your Bible an example of an Apostle extracting live snakes and scorpions from the bodies of people?

I know you don't care for the truth. Your hatred for God is far too deep for that.
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Nodogragra4me(m): 9:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
I was hoping to watch an extract of the exact point where he made all the statement you attributed to him but you gave a link that took me to the entire message which of course, if you wish me to reply you wouldn't happen this week cause I can't see how I would watch the clip of the entire message just to write a rejoinder

Be that as it may be, I read a nit of the article and must confess that it is nothing more than a display of juvenile ignorance of an established truth. This I cant discuss with you this might as k have to sleep and prepare for business, tomorrow. I am not promising to finaih the artic, e for the simple fact that it lacks depth but I promise to make a rejoinder to the part I have read.... Mystery, live scorpion and the rest

Pastor Chris and Bakare have tried to make fun out of that book on anointing oil and didn't get any where with it.. I have as a matter of fact read Chris version of the anoining oil saga

Good night

Truefaith:

Open the link embedded in the link to the article posted under my first comments.

You will have hear Mr Oyedepo boasting of his successes in extracting live snakes and scorpions from the bodies of his devotees.

Please let me know if you think this ability is from the Lord Jesus Christ.

This is assuming you are interested in the truth.

It is repeated below:

www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Truefaith: 10:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nodogragra4me:
I was hoping to watch an extract of the exact point where he made all the statement you attributed to him but you gave a link that took me to the entire message which of course, if you wish me to reply you wouldn't happen this week cause I can't see how I would watch the clip of the entire message just to write a rejoinder

Be that as it may be, I read a nit of the article and must confess that it is nothing more than a display of juvenile ignorance of an established truth. This I cant discuss with you this might as k have to sleep and prepare for business, tomorrow. I am not promising to finaih the artic, e for the simple fact that it lacks depth but I promise to make a rejoinder to the part I have read.... Mystery, live scorpion and the rest

Pastor Chris and Bakare have tried to make fun out of that book on anointing oil and didn't get any where with it.. I have as a matter of fact read Chris version of the anoining oil saga

Good night

Since extracting live snakes and scorpions from the bodies of devotees are, to you, 'juvenile' issues, do not even bother to make any rejoinder on anything. We do not have anything in common we can talk about.

You are free to follow your guru.

Just note we are much more determined here to expose the works of Satan calling itself Christianity wherever we see it.

David Oyedepo is a Hindu, not a follower of the Lord Jesus Christ of the Bible. There is no mystery about that.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/david-oyedepo-just-cant-hide-his-hatred-for-god/
Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Japhet31: 9:13am On Jun 11, 2019
chudez0147:
If you like Stop and Think from now till next year, without Capital ( money) to carry out your plan.. then you're just worrying yourself..

Look at you.. if you have a solid idea and can endure the gruelling work of doing the ground work... I think you can get funding

So capital Will come .but you need to first work

1 Like

Re: 'Stop And Think' - Oyedepo Preaches As Landmark University Clocks Eight by Japhet31: 10:05am On Jun 11, 2019
Basic123:

which wisdom?

Is it that wisdom that made him to believe jubril of Sudan story?

Is it the same wisdom that made him PDP spiritual father

He's a man like all others. He'd have been pariah-ed if he supported *blood-letting* Buhari (that's how most southerners see him) and his congregation is mainly southernised... Na south dey go church pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Free Sex In Japan!!! / Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today / Why God Allows Bad Things To Happen To Good People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.