Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,296 members, 7,818,994 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:45 AM

7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. (965 Views)

Somebody Help Me I Am The Verge Of Commiting Suicide / I'm commiting suicide today / I Am Commiting Suicide.goodbye NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by chronique(m): 9:51am On Mar 24, 2019
Read the story of two different guys who committed suicide last week cause they were dumped by their gfs and I actually feel perplexed about it. There was another guy who was rescued while stabbing himself over a girl. As a man, the weakest thing you can do is to fight or kill yourself over a woman and it doesn't matter how much you love or cherish her; it's a sign of weakness.
Are you aware that in this same country, a lot of men are still dumping/walking out of relationships with extremely beautiful and gorgeous women? Women that a lot of men would die for? Just as women are also walking out of relationships with extremely wealthy guys? Men that a lot of women crave for? No matter how a relationship pans out, you should never consider suicide as an option. Think about the family you come from and the pain/grief you'd cause them.
Some of you guys get yourself in situations where you feel dumped cos sometimes, you don't define your relationship with the people dumping you. Here are certain things you need to do to avoid that.

1. We are in 2019 and a whole lot has changed and happened over the years. No matter how much you like a woman, avoid allowing her to put you in the friend zone with the hope that she'd say yes someday. Define your relationship with her. If you are going to be just friends, let it be spelt out. If you are dating, let it be spelt out. Women are naturally skilled with the art of manipulation and if you don't have sense or behave like a man, they'd treat you as boy friend today and a close friend tomorrow, depending on how it suits them and still tell you they were never in a relationship with you, when shit starts popping. Define what you have with them and stop putting yourself in a situation that can leave you depressed until you commit suicide.

2. Avoid being the side nigga/boyfriend if you are deeply attracted to her. Some guys willingly accept to be a side nigga and they stay there for so long. You can only be a side thing to her if all you want is a portion of the coochie, or if you are sincere and ready to show her how serious you want to be with her with the mindset of overtaking the current bf. The concept of being a side nigga is based on the fact that overtaking is normally allowed. However, if you are not allowed to overtake on that lane, pls take the exit route and move to a new lane. This simply means that if after a while, she doesn't see you as qualified to be the main nigga, pls pack your load and go and find someone that values you. Life is too short to be caught sleeping on a bicycle. Stop putting yourself in depressing situations.

3. Don't be scared of saying what you want. Some guys would never have the courage to ask a lady out but would constantly check up on her, find out how she's doing, buy her gifts and act like a bf. Sometimes, it works if only the lady at the receiving end gets the hint and plays along and before long, they find themselves officially dating. However, there are ladies with strong ogbanje spirit that would never agree to catch your hint until you eventually ask them out officially. To be on the safe side, make sure you make your intentions known to them so you don't continue loading a gun that is being fired by someone else. Open your mouth and state what you want with them. No amount of care and affection you show to a lady, is superior to you officially telling her how you feel about her.

4. No matter what you have or how good looking you are, understand that you will not appeal to every single lady out there. There are pretty women who prefer to date ugly guys simply because they feel a fine man is a lot of stress and they'd rather settle with the ugly man that women won't fight them over. For people with that kind of mindset, no matter how fine you are, you'd always get a "no" 95 times out of a 100 times that you try. Quit wasting your time.

5. A lot of relationships start from social media these days cos people easily meet up here. However, if you are wooing a lady in the same state with you and you guys haven't met within 6-12 months of connecting on social media, don't go assuming you guys are in a relationship even if you guys talk all day and call yourselves pet names. You are still basically friends and nothing she does should get you depressed or upset. If you find out she's seeing someone else, you have no right to be angry or heartbroken. If she was interested in a relationship with you, you guys would have met physically. Don't get your mind messed up for nothing and start thinking suicide, claiming you were dumped.

6. When wooing a lady, try to understand what she actually wants. Some people just want friends/besties they can talk to, and do not want to go the whole length of a full relationship. Some basically need financial and material help and don't mind paying in kind but aren't ready for any serious commitment or something deep. Some want to connect with you deeply and want a serious relationship. Some don't even know what they want and would just waste your time. Study the lady you are wooing and find out if you guys are on the same page so you don't end up feeling messed up. Also note that not all ladies are in your category. Learn to chase women on your level. You can't be struggling to earn 50k a month and start hustling to date a pretty girl earning 500k plus monthly. Yes, once in a while, such match-up occurs but those fairy tale relationships don't happen every day

7. Last but not the least, hustle hard and earn small change. A good relationship would thrive when there's small money to spice things up. Poverty brings with it anger, quarrel, disaffection, frustration and many more. Women naturally look up to men that are providers and would easily submit to such.

What ever the case may be, never commit suicide over a lady leaving you. It only validates her actions and confirms she was right and took the best decision. Shalom!!!

Rio Bill$

3 Likes

Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by Nobody: 9:52am On Mar 24, 2019
Anyways, let me wait for the Suicide Squads before I comment.
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by Nobody: 9:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Trash.
All these lecture on top woman when no be say I wan defend my PhD.

Lemme summarize
How far fine girl
Gimme ya number
Call her next day
Care for some Andre and roasted fish
She must come I swear.
Bait her with small lies
Make calls with huge figures around her. When you call make sure millions dey inside conversation.
Invite inside any chosen location.
Bangladesh.
Discharge when becoming a pain
Start all over again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Well said my brother
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by youngest85(m): 9:56am On Mar 24, 2019
Mitchew
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by Larryfest(m): 10:01am On Mar 24, 2019
This is rubbish abeg, you didnt write ways to avoid committing suicide cos of brokenness na becos of ladies u con dey write any guy who commits suicide cos of lady is crazy
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by Headlesschicken(m): 10:16am On Mar 24, 2019
undecided Very stupid post, very stupid, infact d stupidity of dix post x very annoying.... If only i could see d fish that put up dix nonsense,i would slap d hell outta u.... Just because u v data doesn't mean u can come online n type nonsense...
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by chronique(m): 10:58am On Mar 24, 2019
Larryfest:
This is rubbish abeg, you didnt write ways to avoid committing suicide cos of brokenness na becos of ladies u con dey write any guy who commits suicide cos of lady is crazy

I'm sure you read the beginning of the write up. It was inspired by the stories of guys commiting suicide over women. It wasn't written to address suicide in general.
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by chronique(m): 11:04am On Mar 24, 2019
Shibaraba:
Trash.
All these lecture on top woman when no be say I wan defend my PhD.

Lemme summarize
How far fine girl
Gimme ya number
Call her next day
Care for some Andre and roasted fish
She must come I swear.
Bait her with small lies
Make calls with huge figures around her. When you call make sure millions dey inside conversation.
Invite inside any chosen location.
Bangladesh.
Discharge when becoming a pain
Start all over again

If you are truly loaded, you won't have a need for plenty packaging and lies and whatever. You'd just do you and everything else would fall in place. That being said, the post isn't about how to get a girl or bang a girl.

1 Like

Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by Nobody: 11:06am On Mar 24, 2019
They deserve to die. Stop writing epistle
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by alert01(m): 11:53am On Mar 24, 2019
chronique:
Read the story of two different guys who committed suicide last week cause they were dumped by their gfs and I actually feel perplexed about it. There was another guy who was rescued while stabbing himself over a girl. As a man, the weakest thing you can do is to fight or kill yourself over a woman and it doesn't matter how much you love or cherish her; it's a sign of weakness.
Are you aware that in this same country, a lot of men are still dumping/walking out of relationships with extremely beautiful and gorgeous women? Women that a lot of men would die for? Just as women are also walking out of relationships with extremely wealthy guys? Men that a lot of women crave for? No matter how a relationship pans out, you should never consider suicide as an option. Think about the family you come from and the pain/grief you'd cause them.
Some of you guys get yourself in situations where you feel dumped cos sometimes, you don't define your relationship with the people dumping you. Here are certain things you need to do to avoid that.

1. We are in 2019 and a whole lot has changed and happened over the years. No matter how much you like a woman, avoid allowing her to put you in the friend zone with the hope that she'd say yes someday. Define your relationship with her. If you are going to be just friends, let it be spelt out. If you are dating, let it be spelt out. Women are naturally skilled with the art of manipulation and if you don't have sense or behave like a man, they'd treat you as boy friend today and a close friend tomorrow, depending on how it suits them and still tell you they were never in a relationship with you, when shit starts popping. Define what you have with them and stop putting yourself in a situation that can leave you depressed until you commit suicide.

2. Avoid being the side nigga/boyfriend if you are deeply attracted to her. Some guys willingly accept to be a side nigga and they stay there for so long. You can only be a side thing to her if all you want is a portion of the coochie, or if you are sincere and ready to show her how serious you want to be with her with the mindset of overtaking the current bf. The concept of being a side nigga is based on the fact that overtaking is normally allowed. However, if you are not allowed to overtake on that lane, pls take the exit route and move to a new lane. This simply means that if after a while, she doesn't see you as qualified to be the main nigga, pls pack your load and go and find someone that values you. Life is too short to be caught sleeping on a bicycle. Stop putting yourself in depressing situations.

3. Don't be scared of saying what you want. Some guys would never have the courage to ask a lady out but would constantly check up on her, find out how she's doing, buy her gifts and act like a bf. Sometimes, it works if only the lady at the receiving end gets the hint and plays along and before long, they find themselves officially dating. However, there are ladies with strong ogbanje spirit that would never agree to catch your hint until you eventually ask them out officially. To be on the safe side, make sure you make your intentions known to them so you don't continue loading a gun that is being fired by someone else. Open your mouth and state what you want with them. No amount of care and affection you show to a lady, is superior to you officially telling her how you feel about her.

4. No matter what you have or how good looking you are, understand that you will not appeal to every single lady out there. There are pretty women who prefer to date ugly guys simply because they feel a fine man is a lot of stress and they'd rather settle with the ugly man that women won't fight them over. For people with that kind of mindset, no matter how fine you are, you'd always get a "no" 95 times out of a 100 times that you try. Quit wasting your time.

5. A lot of relationships start from social media these days cos people easily meet up here. However, if you are wooing a lady in the same state with you and you guys haven't met within 6-12 months of connecting on social media, don't go assuming you guys are in a relationship even if you guys talk all day and call yourselves pet names. You are still basically friends and nothing she does should get you depressed or upset. If you find out she's seeing someone else, you have no right to be angry or heartbroken. If she was interested in a relationship with you, you guys would have met physically. Don't get your mind messed up for nothing and start thinking suicide, claiming you were dumped.

6. When wooing a lady, try to understand what she actually wants. Some people just want friends/besties they can talk to, and do not want to go the whole length of a full relationship. Some basically need financial and material help and don't mind paying in kind but aren't ready for any serious commitment or something deep. Some want to connect with you deeply and want a serious relationship. Some don't even know what they want and would just waste your time. Study the lady you are wooing and find out if you guys are on the same page so you don't end up feeling messed up. Also note that not all ladies are in your category. Learn to chase women on your level. You can't be struggling to earn 50k a month and start hustling to date a pretty girl earning 500k plus monthly. Yes, once in a while, such match-up occurs but those fairy tale relationships don't happen every day

7. Last but not the least, hustle hard and earn small change. A good relationship would thrive when there's small money to spice things up. Poverty brings with it anger, quarrel, disaffection, frustration and many more. Women naturally look up to men that are providers and would easily submit to such.

What ever the case may be, never commit suicide over a lady leaving you. It only validates her actions and confirms she was right and took the best decision. Shalom!!!

Rio Bill$

This is by far the best thing I've read on Nairaland today. That mean I should swerve aside and stop pursuing Victorian, funmisticqueen, pocohantas, and others feminists with my #7,500 salary wey I just dey manage for now pending when God will answer my prayer

2 Likes

Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by victorian(f): 12:58pm On Mar 24, 2019
alert01:

This is by far the best thing I've read on Nairaland today. That mean I should swerve aside and stop pursuing Victorian, funmisticqueen, pocohantas, and others feminists with my #7,500 salary wey I just dey manage for now pending when God will answer my prayer

Can u imagine?
You want God to answer your prayers.. You go wait taya!
Keep trolling and saying trash about me and others online. Your suffer just start.
And your prayers will be hanging in the air until u change and face your front.
It's not curse but fact!
If you like dey pursue yourself, u ain't pursuing me. In fact u go pursue taya!
Ode!

Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by linearity: 1:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
chronique:

I'm sure you read the beginning of the write up. It was inspired by the stories of guys commiting suicide over women. It wasn't written to address suicide in general.

It is still a stupid post regardless.

Weak minded people will still commit suicidal.

If they don’t do it if their ex break up with them, they will do it if they loss material possessions.

If you scratch the surface deep enough, you will find out that, the real reason they commit suicide is because they are emotionally unstable.

Address and treat their emotional instability and they wouldn’t think of suicide, even if 20 Queen Elizabeths break up with them.
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by alert01(m): 1:29pm On Mar 24, 2019
victorian:

Can u imagine?
You want God to answer your prayers.. You go wait taya!
Keep trolling and saying trash about me and others online. Your suffer just start.
And your prayers will be hanging in the air until u change and face your front.
It's not curse but fact!
If you like dey pursue yourself, u ain't pursuing me. In fact u go pursue taya!
Ode!

Lol. I wonder what gave you the liberty to type rubbish to me. You this old evening newspaper. We dey try manage you but your idiocy wont just allow you settle down with a good man like us. Is it until you reach menopause at 49 that you go have sense?. I pity men patronizing old, smelly, and ugly looking idiot like you.

I'm not saying you should not mention me, but do it with sense. And if you still wont bulge, I be you are in for a much greater trouble much more than your inability to hook a man at 37
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by chronique(m): 1:33pm On Mar 24, 2019
linearity:

It is still a stupid post regardless.

Weak minded people will still commit suicidal.

If they don’t do it if their ex break up with them, they will do it if they loss material possessions.

If you scratch the surface deep enough, you will find out that, the real reason they commit suicide is because they are emotionally unstable.

Address and treat their emotional instability and they wouldn’t think of suicide, even if 20 Queen Elizabeths break up with them.

It's stupid to you but not to everyone...
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by austyn0(m): 1:36pm On Mar 24, 2019
Nice one Op.
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by kollinzgee(m): 1:52pm On Mar 24, 2019
men who commit suicide or cry over woman are weak .that is why i love myself am a player .players never take women seriously and that is why women love us .we are a challenge .
Re: 7 Steps To Take To Avoid Commiting Suicide Over A Lady. by UncleJudax(m): 1:54pm On Mar 24, 2019
Hahahaha. E don reach this level?

Chai...all these gamma males grin

(1) (Reply)

Lady Slaps, Humiliates Lover Trying To Propose To Her In A Mall (watch Video) / I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid / Why Did They Take Down The Thread?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.