Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,577 members, 7,827,152 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid (966 Views)

Indecisive About My Fiancée That Dated People I Know / I Caught My Fiancée Cheating / I Sent N500k To My Fiancée To Open A Shop, She Used It To Settle Family Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid by Afrogoddess25(f): 1:21pm On Sep 14, 2019
A young man narrates what he went through at age 13 in the hands of a woman who was supposed to be his teacher, he explained the trauma he felt when a woman old enough to be his mother continued to abuse him, and how he discovered years later that the girl he was about to marry was actually a daughter to this woman who abused him when he was 13.

Hi Hplus & Fam,
I met my fiancé on Facebook in October 2015 after I read one of her inspiring posts, back then I was living and working in Qatar, we were just friends back then until in 2017 when things became serious between us, I came down to Nigeria during my one month leave and we met in person.

After meeting her she was actually what I have been imagining her to be, after spending a week with her I became so convinced that I have found my life partner, she is that type of lady that I could confide with and discuss anything so I engaged her after I introduced her to my family. I had to utilize my short stay wisely and travel back to my job, so I promised to come see her family when next I come to Nigeria.

I went back to Qatar and the rest of our talking was just on phone. Fast forward to January this year when I came to Nigeria like 4 months ago and I went with my people to her place in Agbor, Delta state for introduction with her family, lo and behold the woman she introduced to me as her mother was the same woman who was one of my school teachers who abused me some 22 years ago, it didn’t take me too long to recognize her, how couldn’t I have remembered the face of a woman whose memory of haunted my childhood, but she does not seem to recognize me anymore...Continue

Re: I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid by Abfinest007(m): 1:36pm On Sep 14, 2019
u can't tell mother or wife to be but you telling people u don't know .guy wise up
Re: I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid by elmagnifico411(m): 10:52am On Sep 15, 2019
Since you know nothing else can make I go on with marrying her, even either pregnancy, bros u gotta tell them .. I mean your family and hers.. they all have to know how cruel the mom has been way back..

If after divulging the whole thing , u still feel something for your file, abeg try go on with her since she’s not the one who fused everything that’s happened. But then again, which eye u wan take dey look mother in-law ? She no go even for come una house.

As I Dey type, I come reason am agin, e no possible to go on with the marital process jare.

The girl no go forgive her mama.
Re: I Went To Meet My Fiancée’s Family &found Out That Her Mother Abused Me As A Kid by NobleAngell(f): 10:55am On Sep 15, 2019
How can she not remember? She must have done it to many other innocent boys. Well, its up to you to check if you have forgiven her because i honestly don't see any marriage working if the picture is still in your head. Cos this woman will be in your lives and that of your kids until she dies. She'll be at your wedding, come for Omugwo and so on. Can you live with that? If yes, then cool.
But again, I'm worried for your sons.

(1) (Reply)

Thanks / �... / What Is That Music/ Musician Whose Song Puts You In A Mood?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.