Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,482 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Reality Tales: Why Settling With A Younger Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reality Tales: Why Settling With A Younger Man (450 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Settling With A Non Virgin Is A Big Risk, A Gamble, It Will Cost You. / Man’s Wedding To A Younger Bride In Anambra Ozubulu Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reality Tales: Why Settling With A Younger Man by timelessaproko(f): 10:15am On Mar 24, 2019
While most ladies find settling with a younger man very offensive especially Africans, some may find it fulfilling if he takes care of her financially, emotionally and otherwise nicely you know what i mean (wink) so why not.

I will not and cannot settle with any man whether older or younger who cannot and will not play the above roles like I need a Man I can't be the man's Man(hell no). I was born a woman and i'll die a woman, i don't know about you.

So if he's younger with a good legal job with somewhere heading and we in love, please am in for life and this is ....HAHHa

Drop your comment and share your thoughts, the only part I'll find uncomfortable if am looking way older and we are out, OMG!! terrible experience.

The eyes on you only will get you thinking what crime you've committed but I got that now which is personal appearance management will scale that through for us and is simple age is a thing of the mind that is same reason Angela Bassett, Jlopez, Mariah Carey, Dolly Parton etc who are our mothers age are still dragging boyfriends with us and still engaging and marrying as if they are in their thirties HUSHH.

So guys, look is everything these days especially, age is a ... the guys deeds is what counts!.

Don't forget is comedy, is reality, is news. Visit my blog timelessaproko.com

Drop your thoughts ladies and gents as more unfolds on Reality Tales and more with yours truly, TDE.

Source: [url] https://www.timelessaproko.com/2019/03/reality-tales-why-settling-with-younger.html?spref=tw[/url]

Re: Reality Tales: Why Settling With A Younger Man by nofuckz(m): 10:24am On Mar 24, 2019
When you've got to settle for the available. since not one man your age looks your way you mean? 'a willing tool'
Young Males who go into such relationship are driven by lost, not love. my opinion nevertheless whats love?
Re: Reality Tales: Why Settling With A Younger Man by Jcole1985(m): 1:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Just look at those Op gave us as examples,Celebrities,American celebrities angry ,those humans that are always involved in dumb controvies.Nudes,sex promotion,oloshoism et al.OP don't try to comfort yourself,leave that lil man alone to his mama and younger girls.

(1) (Reply)

Sex4cash / Gov Rotimi Akeredolu & Wife Celebrates 38years Of Blissful Marriage! / Christian Dating Site For Christian Singles In USA | Join Free @ Latin Pixie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.