Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC (47622 Views)

Angry Man Chokes Daughter After Video Of Her Lesbian Activities Went Viral / Thief In Tears After Being Nabbed During Robbery Operation In Delta. Photos / FRSC Officials Beg In Anambra As Angry Mob Beats Them After Motor Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:47pm On Mar 24, 2019
No be say I no go pay oooo

Check my signature
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by namiji2598: 4:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
Adakintroy:

Do you see the security around the rich?. That's not something you buggle your way through.
ah tell u
if u try am self na ur body go tell u
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by 8stargeneral: 4:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Come nah wood dat wan wan cut or persn leg shocked shocked grin grin.

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Leopoundz: 5:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
Are you in Canada yourself?
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Skmoda360(m): 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
meobizy:
Threads like this make me know Nairalanders are from low class backgrounds.
The poor and their kin show burglars no mercy whatsoever.
ARE YOU A THIEF?
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by wyqay: 5:13pm On Mar 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by meobizy(f): 5:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
Skmoda360:

ARE YOU A THIEF?
No.
Are you?

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by innopassion: 5:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
delugajackson:
The poor keeps stealing from the poor. If you're really good at stealing, why not take your talent to Central Bank of Nigeria or Aso Rock? Learn to take up bigger challenges in life. And maybe, just maybe you might find satisfaction.

P. S. That man is a true definition of an angry Nigerian. I bet he beats the s.hit out of people for a living.

am telling you my brother...they refused to still from bank and politicians...

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by faith551(m): 5:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Mehn!!!! there's too much anger in this country. Sometimes I just feel I shouldnt be from this part of the world cause I've tried to see reasons with ppl to justify violence, but it doesnt jst work for me. The number of ppl cheering that "judge and jury" up is alarming. Irrespective I dnt support crime, but violence is a no no.
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by awuf2008: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
If the robber dies, he has a case to answer with police.
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Lazy men, always thieves . Tomorrow he will start looking for a wife to marry agbero park.
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Sambaby7640: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Enoch07:
Lol
Meaning?
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by BiafraIsFree: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
He must a Yoruba criminal. His leaders are stealing nationally, while he is stealing in local level.

kiddoiLL:
What is he begging for?? When dem dey rob innocent folks of this country, nd d victims go dey cry dey beg dem, shebi dem dey always feel like Rambo..
Make una flog am dat machete well well, him go beg,him go taya

Nigeria, the creation of criminals.

Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by uuzba(m): 6:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
delugajackson:
The poor keeps keep stealing from the poor. If you're really good at stealing, why not take your talent to Central Bank of Nigeria or Aso Rock? Learn to take up bigger challenges in life. And maybe, just maybe you might find satisfaction.

P. S. That man is a true definition of an angry Nigerian. I bet he beats the s.hit out of people for a living.
...keep.
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Skmoda360(m): 6:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
meobizy:

No.
Are you?
lol...nope
then why are you going against the beating?
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by meobizy(f): 6:25pm On Mar 24, 2019
Skmoda360:

lol...nope
then why are you going against the beating?
There is something called human rights.
There is another called order, it is what keeps society going.
In backward nations when someone robs, his/her human rights automatically disappear, causing others to act out of order.
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Kingbones(m): 6:27pm On Mar 24, 2019
kiddoiLL:
What is he begging for?? When dem dey rob innocent folks of this country, nd d victims go dey cry dey beg dem, shebi dem dey always feel like Rambo..
Make una flog am dat machete well well, him go beg,him go taya
Lmao You don dey use this success meme already undecided

Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by bigfather(m): 6:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
delugajackson:
The poor keeps stealing from the poor. If you're really good at stealing, why not take your talent to Central Bank of Nigeria or Aso Rock? Learn to take up bigger challenges in life. And maybe, just maybe you might find satisfaction.

Exactly ! Make dem go Lekki, Banana Island go rob...Why steal from a fellow hustler ! undecided

1 Like

Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by Skmoda360(m): 8:49pm On Mar 24, 2019
meobizy:

There is something called human rights.
There is another called order, it is what keeps society going.
In backward nations when someone robs, his/her human rights automatically disappear, causing others to act out of order.

hmmmmm!!! but this is Nigeria.....
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by largeman4u(m): 9:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Na the consequences be that
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by mechanics(m): 9:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
That's wickedness.
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by OnyesomJ(m): 10:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Sunday Sermon, God Do His Things In A Confusingly Way
Re: Robber Begs For His Life As Angry Man Uses Machete On Him After Being Nabbed.PIC by wisdomkid: 11:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
Even if Na film, the guy with the Cutlass face no be play oh...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover / I Want To Go Back To Prison To Rest – Lagos Thief (Photo) / Lady Shows Off N1.2m Goods Her Staff Stole From Her Shop (pics/video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.