Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,553 members, 7,816,339 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things (653 Views)

Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / Funny Reasons Why Girls Fall For Guys. / Why Do Girls Fall In Love With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by Olami099(m): 2:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
I was driving my popman car to somewhere,on my way i saw 1 beautiful babe waiting to board a cab.I parked to pick her b4 i finished packing d babe has gotten dere,she had already been triping 4 me cos of d luxirous car i drove.she asked if am d owner of d car i said yes dat dis is 1 of d smallest in my compound,she was full of smile,giving me all sort of body signs to attract my attentions 2wards her,i told her i was fastn that we shld just be frnds 4 nw.I drove her to her destination she gave me a peck on my chick,i was afraid weather my fasting was broken.My questn is that"WHY DO LADIES FALL 4 OSTENTANIOUS THING"cos if i was trecking or riding a small car he wouldnt ve done so.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by SAGoddess: 2:55pm On Sep 06, 2010
NOT all women but why are you surprised, have you not read here on NL where some of your women say a broke man has no business being in a relationship? So maybe you came across one of those. . . . . . ,
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by Tosinville(m): 2:59pm On Sep 06, 2010
^^lol
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by Tosinville(m): 3:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
Hardship in this country is turnin our love life to something else, well if you're lookin 4 a real commitment, someone u can share ur dreams with, someone dat can stick with u thru thick nd thin, someone dat can stick like a mother to you, someone u can choose as ur future partner nd a wifey type etc then nigerians ladies are not one don't let us deceive ourselves.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by Olami099(m): 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2010
nigeria women when will u change.all that glitters is not gold!!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by 1102(m): 4:11pm On Sep 06, 2010
[size=13pt]^^
Ure even lucky that babe has taste @least
she even fell for the car,

Most 9ja babes now have their motto FULLY SCRIBED on their clothes:

MR.BIGGS FOR HAND-- BACK FOR GROUND!!

My ex who i dated for 3yrs once toldme that she fell for me cos of my Toyota Yarie sport--that was the day the affair ended!!
[/size]
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by james1(m): 4:12pm On Sep 06, 2010
@poster.
The thing wey we men eye's dey see'ehn.
Women perceive money from long distance's or a guy that is loaded.
Don't blame them:the economic' situation in nigeria is crazy.
Help the one's you can.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by 1102(m): 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2010
I can bet that most 9ja babes would be carrying the banner on their head very soon, when we guyz have known their full tactics they use in eating our money!!
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by victorazy(m): 4:24pm On Sep 06, 2010
Simple "Poverty" . In developed countries, you can win a lady's heart with something like that cuz she already have it. They only look for a true love or bed mate not flashy things like car.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by Nobody: 4:25pm On Sep 06, 2010
What do u expect? Every gal in 9ja want a beta life. I tink i kind of lik it. They make us 2 hustle n mak d money.
Re: Why Do Girls Fall 4 Ostentanious Things by Olami099(m): 4:47pm On Sep 06, 2010
I was very suprised dat dis gorgeous,beautiful,well dressed girl wld fall 4 such thing.I tought is only d ugly ones dat are cheap cos d babe is very charming.

(1) (Reply)

Ladies Help ,pls / Ur Desired Honey Moon Destination? / Civilization 101 For The Bet Generation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.