Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,145 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano (9259 Views)

Why Emefiele Deserves What He's Getting / Dokpesi Is A Fool And He Deserves What He's Getting / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by nwanyionitsha: 5:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
CapoDTuttiCapi:
When will Piggies grow some balls ?

They are too willing to be slaves.

They are queueing up again to buttkiss Kwankwaso.

It was Atiku just yesterday.

Nawa oooo

I live and work in Kano and believe me, an average Hausa has sworn NEVER to allow an Igbo become President
Did you read anything about igbo presidency on this thread abi, your madness has started again?

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by CapoDTuttiCapi: 5:24pm On Mar 24, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Did you read anything about igbo presidency on this thread abi, your madness has started again?

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by nwanyionitsha: 5:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
[quote author=CapoDTuttiCapi post=76947349][/quote]The joke is on you, cause your OCD has been exposed.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Foolishbuhari: 5:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

But that same South voted against their own son in 1999.
They voted for another southerners in 2011.
Rejecting him in 2015 was a fair play.

Cant you see their voting patterns are random( flowing with the tides)

Baba no matter what happens or whomever any parties give their tickets to, I personally won't be voting tifnubu or osinbajo in 2023 God keeping us alive because this has been the SW agenda all along.

SW brought hate into southern politics and as they say, he who invites the wind should also be ready for the whirl wind
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by oyatz(m): 5:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Although I think it's very unnecessary to be heating the polity about the 2023 election but posts like this never cease to amuse and amaze me.

You seem to have a grandiose delusion to think YOU can determine the political future of the Yoruba people.

You have no say in who becomes the chairman of your Local Government yet you arrogate to yourself the powers to decide who will become the president of Nigeria and which Region will not.

You aren't even sure if you will be alive tomorrow let alone in 2023.

Learn how to succeed in your life and stop all these funny rants on Nairaland.

Shallom.

husbandsnatcha:
Helinues i catch u again looolzz

U av swore to run and hide from me and is impossible...knowing u have d most wicked heart here.
So you think igbos are fools ,kaduna christians are stupid, middle beltans are nobrainers , shiite moslems 2
all of us shud vote for u ,Afonjas remind me of an animal called bat ,dey belong to nowhere precisely because of selfishness and eye service.

I am the first to say obasanjo will be d last president of yorubas even in year 3000 ..
U no igbos hate politics ,una wey want president come and get it,
North are so happy wt this ,
and Army wl be always in lagos 4 igbos u wl touch during 2023 election .

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by MalcoImX: 5:50pm On Mar 24, 2019
proxillin:

I have many family members in Kano.

They told me while arguing with me that Kwankwasiya crowd will not vote atiku. I didn't believe until after I saw the result.

They told me the slogan "APC for president, PDP for governor". Now I know the meaning.
Biased fellows everywhere. You said they Kano people voted out Atiku and at the same time called those who won riggers.

2 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 6:00pm On Mar 24, 2019
helinues:

Please greed in what way? For not supporting Jonathan in 2015 even though we voted for him in 2011.. So it is no longer traitor but greed?

Abeg I need another term cos all these are stale
You are greedy and selfish. So after ruling for 8 years and doing vice for another you should be voted for again but not the side that is yet to rule? Yet you accuse igbos wrongly of being greedy.
Your true heinous demonic character of backstabbing and sabotage is glaring. It can even be said that you attempted to sabo Buhari in this last election being neither here nor there .
Who said are not traitorous? Because you are greedy does not imply you are not traitorous. You are both greedy, traitorous and heinous.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 6:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
sangresan:

Who let these kids loose on a public forum like this?

Those who don't even know the history of Nigeria are telling us the story of who betrayed who?

Are you old enough to know what happened in the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Republics?

You remember the foolish way Zik aligned with the conservative North on TWO SEPARATE occasions?

I am talking of the ultraconservative NPC and NPN, and not even with the liberal Aminu Kano and Ibrahim Waziri.

Or have you forgotten how the entire Niger Deltan leaders led by Dappa Biriye and Melford Okilo chose to support the conservative North against Awo and Zik himself....?

You forgot so soon how Igbos voted massively for Tofa against Abiola?

If you haven't forgotten these retrogressive tendencies of your beloved SS and SE, why do you mischievously lay all the blame on the SW, knowing fully well that all regions in the South are just being played against one another.

You remember to skew history of 7 centuries ago but forgot contemporary happening how you sabotaged even Buhari in the last election. Thesame thing you did to GEJ to devilishly fast track Yoruba presidiency. If not that Buhari had counter plans from the north otherwise una deception and backstabbing against him for work.
Typical afonja with forged revisionist selective history amnesia.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 6:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
husbandsnatcha:
dear hw far
Nne i gallant and humble.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by fuckboys: 7:42pm On Mar 24, 2019
Alphagan:
At op, what empirical evidence do you have to back up your allegation against Kwankwanso?
I'm in Kano brother. APC a sama, PDP a kasa

Meaning APC for president, pdp for governor. That is what kwakwansiya movement was shouting here prior to this elections.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by RagnarLothbrok: 7:59pm On Mar 24, 2019
Alphagan:
At op, what empirical evidence do you have to back up your allegation against Kwankwanso?
Empirical ko! Hypochondria ni!
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by proxillin(m): 8:32pm On Mar 24, 2019
fuckboys:
I'm in Kano brother. APC a sama, PDP a kasa

Meaning APC for president, pdp for governor. That is what kwakwansiya movement was shouting here prior to this elections.

They told me the same thing..

It's true afterall

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Foolishbuhari: 5:22am On Mar 25, 2019
See one of his minions crying here Lol IDGAF!

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by oyatz(m): 5:43am On Mar 25, 2019
You definitely don't understand politics.

1) Politicians work to protect their interests first and every region try to play political chess that will promote their interests.
It has nothing to do with greed.

2) You felt supporting Jonathan in 2011&2015 will promote your interests and you went for it. It wasn't greed then.

3) You felt supporting Atiku in 2019 so that Peter Obi will be the Vice President and your interests will be better protected and you campaigned vigorously and voted for him (The S/West even gave Atiku more votes than the S/East to achieve this) ,it wasn't greed then.
However the venture failed,so learn to accept responsibility for your actions and inactions.

4) In 2023, you are free to support Kwankwanso or Tambuwal and allow others to pursue their interests but don't scream 'Betrayal or Traitors' if you fail again.
You can't blame other people for your failures.

princfred:
You are greedy and selfish. So after ruling for 8 years and doing vice for another you should be voted for again but not the side that is yet to rule? Yet you accuse igbos wrongly of being greedy.
Your true heinous demonic character of backstabbing and sabotage is glaring. It can even be said that you attempted to sabo Buhari in this last election being neither here nor there .
Who said are not traitorous? Because you are greedy does not imply you are not traitorous. You are both greedy, traitorous and heinous.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by oyatz(m): 5:56am On Mar 25, 2019
You need to grow up Sir.
In an election, every citizen is FREE (meaning you are NOT under any bound) to vote for any candidate they so desire. It has nothing to do with backstabbing or betrayal.

In the 2019 elections: In Adamwa, Buhari defeated ATIKU in Atiku's polling unit.
Does this mean Atiku's people betrayed him and they are traitors?

In Oyo State, an incumbent APC Governor was defeated in Oyo South senatorial district and Atiku won in the State, does it mean the people betrayed their own Governor?

In 1993, The late MKO Abiola defeated Bashir Othman Tofa in the polling unit infront of his house in Kano and Abiola got more votes in Kano State than in his (home) Ogun State, does it mean Kano people betrayed their own son?

princfred:
You remember to skew history of 7 century ago but forgot contemporary happening how you sabotaged even Buhari in the last election. Thesame thing you did to GEJ to devilishly fast track Yoruba presidiency. If not that Buhari had counter plans from the north otherwise una deception and backstabbing against him for work.
Typical afonja with forged revisionist selective history amnesia.

4 Likes

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by ETHIX(m): 5:59am On Mar 25, 2019
Alphagan:

If you want evidence pls go to kano ask, they will tell you and I hope u will then believe
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by SillyMods: 6:09am On Mar 25, 2019
eagleeye2:
I don't even know why they are opposing Gandolla? kano and the North have always turned a blind eye to fairness and justice. So why not allow the thief Gandollar to continue ruling them. If Buhari supported Gandollar, why won't they just fall in line.
Sai Gandollar
Sai Buhari
If you say this about North turning a blind eye to fairness, what will you say about the South? What do you have to say about Delta state governor, Abia state who gives kerosene to buy votes? How many governors in the SE/SS are not owing humongous salary arrears?

No matter what, the North is light years ahead of the south. They are more developed than the South infrastructure-wise. The only thing we know is to brag on top of emptiness. We are mostly ignorant arrogant.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by proxillin(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

If you say this about North turning a blind eye to fairness, what will you say about the South? What do you have to say about Delta state governor, Abia state who gives kerosene to buy votes? How many governors in the SE/SS are not owing humongous salary arrears?

No matter what, the North is light years ahead of the south. They are more developed than the South infrastructure-wise. The only thing we know is to brag on top of emptiness. We are mostly ignorant arrogant.

They gave kerosine to buy vote. Meaning, voters still have choices to vote who they want.

Kano people no get choice to vote anyone infront of cutlass
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by SillyMods: 6:26am On Mar 25, 2019
proxillin:

They gave kerosine to buy vote. Meaning, voters still have choices to vote who they want.

Kano people no get choice to vote anyone infront of cutlass
You obviously rely on fake news peddled by crackhead FFK and Dino. Over 95% of posts made in regards to Kano rerun violence have been busted as lies.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by eagleeye2: 8:44am On Mar 25, 2019
SillyMods:

Maybe your definition of development and that of mine is different. If poverty is a benchmark for development I no want. If my governor is caught on camera stuffing wads of dollars into his babaringa and i have to support the president who supports the governor then something is wrong with me.
I don't care what you say, but someone who defends and support a thief is also a thief.
Sai Gandollar
Sai Buhari
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 11:56am On Mar 25, 2019
oyatz:
You need to grow up Sir.
In an election, every citizen is FREE (meaning you are NOT under any bound) to vote for any candidate they so desire. It has nothing to do with backstabbing or betrayal.

In the 2019 elections: In Adamwa, Buhari defeated ATIKU in Atiku's polling unit.
Does this mean Atiku's people betrayed him and they are traitors?

In Oyo State, an incumbent APC Governor was defeated in Oyo South senatorial district and Atiku won in the State, does it mean the people betrayed their own Governor?

In 1993, The late MKO Abiola defeated Bashir Othman Tofa in the polling unit infront of his house in Kano and Abiola got more votes in Kano State than in his (home) Ogun State, does it mean Kano people betrayed their own son?

You are the one who have some growing up to do. Random cases cherry picked out of history is not the yardstick to attribute sabotage to a people but your case of Yoruba backstabbing which is both legendary and recurrent .
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 12:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
oyatz:
You definitely don't understand politics.

1) Politicians work to protect their interests first and every region try to play political chess that will promote their interests.
It has nothing to do with greed.

2) You felt supporting Jonathan in 2011&2015 will promote your interests and you went for it. It wasn't greed then.

3) You felt supporting Atiku in 2019 so that Peter Obi will be the Vice President and your interests will be better protected and you campaigned vigorously and voted for him (The S/West even gave Atiku more votes than the S/East to achieve this) ,it wasn't greed then.
However the venture failed,so learn to accept responsibility for your actions and inactions.

4) In 2023, you are free to support Kwankwanso or Tambuwal and allow others to pursue their interests but don't scream 'Betrayal or Traitors' if you fail again.
You can't blame other people for your failures.

Very warped deceptive post. What interest was igbos defending under GEJ when was doing so much more for the north? Igbos voted for GEJ then mainly to prevent economic decadence and the fulani barbarism and killings, which is not limited to igbos, they knew Buhari will deliberately not contain but embolden. And voted Atiku for such reason of national not only ethnic interest. Since all your demonic brain is only capable of playing politics of ethnic selfish interest why not separate from Nigeria and go play your village inclined politics to your fill instead of being recurrent demonic political hyenas and chameleons?

So you protect your interest by backstabing, selfishness above national conscience and greed above fidelity. Fine but dont wail when others do same to you. What goes around comes around .
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by AMvanquish: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
OP! Stop spreading lies. Nothing like this happened. He did not impose Atiku on his supporters knowing most Members would object due to Atikus credibility. If he had forced atiku on them, it would definitely have caused a lot of disaffection in the movement. I'm sure they are regretting now.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Omololu001: 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
princfred:
You are the one who have some growing up to do. Random cases cherry picked out of history is not the yardstick to attribute sabotage to a people but your case of Yoruba backstabbing which is both legendary and recurrent .
please can you tell me who Yoruba back stabbed and how it was done
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Omololu001: 1:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
princfred:
Very warped deceptive post. What interest was igbos defending under GEJ when was doing so much more for the north? Igbos voted for GEJ then mainly to prevent economic decadence and the fulani barbarism and killings, which is not limited to igbos, they knew Buhari will deliberately not contain but embolden. And voted Atiku for such reason of national not only ethnic interest. Since all your demonic brain is only capable of playing politics of ethnic selfish interest why not separate from Nigeria and go play your village inclined politics to your fill instead of being recurrent demonic political hyenas and chameleons?

So you protect your interest by backstabing, selfishness above national conscience and greed above fidelity. Fine but dont wail when others do same to you. What goes around comes around .
all this is trash, vote whoever you want in 2023, no one is stopping or holding you. Yeebos voted GEJ in 2015, he lost. You voted atiku in 2019 he lost. You're free to vote anyone of your choice in 2023.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 3:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omololu001:
please can you tell me who Yoruba back stabbed and how it was done
From Afonja through Awolowo to Abiola, Jakende, Daniel, Tinubu etc pretend like you don't know.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 3:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omololu001:
all this is trash, vote whoever you want in 2023, no one is stopping or holding you. Yeebos voted GEJ in 2015, he lost. You voted atiku in 2019 he lost. You're free to vote anyone of your choice in 2023.
Yet you wail over their matter.
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Omololu001: 4:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
princfred:
From Afonja through Awolowo to Abiola, Jakende, Daniel, Tinubu etc pretend like you don't know.
I wander why most of you have chosen to be stupid... How did afonja(a man that knows no Igbo man exist), awolowa,abiola,Daniel etc all betrayed an Igbo man.
It seems poverty is what is disturbing your life.

Most of your family members have showed you more hell than a Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by princfred(m): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omololu001:
I wander why most of you have chosen to be stupid... How did afonja(a man that knows no Igbo man exist), awolowa,abiola,Daniel etc all betrayed an Igbo man.
It seems poverty is what is disturbing your life.

Most of your family members have showed you more hell than a Yoruba man.
Where did i say they all betrayed igbos? You see hoe the spirit of deception is making you make foolish deductions outside my comments.
I mentioned them to show how political sabotage runs in your lineage generation after generation and not limited to against igbos. Be it against your selves, against GEJ, Buhari Atiku etc the constant is historical and contemporal backstabbing by your kind against who ever .
Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by Omololu001: 8:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
princfred:
Where did i say they all betrayed igbos? You see hoe the spirit of deception is making you make foolish deductions outside my comments.
I mentioned them to show how political sabotage runs in your lineage generation after generation and not limited to against igbos. Be it against your selves, against GEJ, Buhari Atiku etc the constant is historical and contemporal backstabbing by your kind against who ever .
look at this dumb thing... Yoruba's voted for who they want you're here saying trash Do millions of Yoruba's promised GEJ,Buhari, atiku or whoever else you have on your mind they will give them 100% votes

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by oyatz(m): 8:41am On Mar 26, 2019
How can you approbrate and reprobate at the same time?

You are accusing some people of pursuing selfish self interest and at the same time you are dictating what they should do (leave Nigeria).

Any student of politics and History will tell you that in politics, Self preservation (self interest) comes first and in an artificially created heterogeneous country like Nigeria, Group (ethnic) interest may come second.

The interests of Ndigbo may not necessarily tally with that of Tiv, Idoma, Bariba or Yoruba but this doesn't make them Betrayals or Traitors

princfred:

Re: Kwankwaso Deserves What He Is Getting In Kano by oyatz(m): 9:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Grow up Sir, the excercise of the constitutional rights to vote for ANY candidate is not backstabbing or betrayal.

1) In the 1957 Eastern regional election, the Late Mazi SG Ikoku contested on the platform of Action Group (AG), a party headed by the late Sage, Obafemi Awolowo which wasn't a popular party in the Eastern Region.
However his father, the great educationist, Alvan Ikoku was also contesting the same Arochukwu House of Assembly seat and was defeated by S.G Ikoku of the AG.

Did SG Ikoku betrayed his father? Did his supporters betrayed the Igbo people by voting for Awolowo's Action Group? Was this a case of backstabbing?

2) In Oyo State, Chief Michael Koleosho devoted his time and resources to nurtured the Alliance for Democracy (AD) and he was appointed as the Secretary to the Government of Oyo State between 1999-2003.
During this time, his younger brother was criss-crossing the State, campaigning for the opposition PDP which eventually defeated the AD Government in 2003 and Robert Koleosho was elected (on the platform of the PDP) as a Senator.

Was this a case of a brother betraying his elder brother? Was Sen Robert Koleosho a traitor?

# every citizen have the right to vote for ANY candidate of his choice ,even if that candidate is contesting against him, his father or his relatives. It's not a case of betrayal or treachery.

princfred:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anthony Ayine: Revenue Agencies failed to remit N1.6trn into Federation Account / Vice President Osinbanjo Inspecting Newly Built FG Toilets / Abia Lawmaker, Uzoma Abonta Accuses Buba Yakub Of Plagiarising His Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.