Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,563 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:48 AM

She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused (7321 Views)

Is This White Girl Not Beautiful? / These Online Girls Are Not Beautiful In Real Life, Nigerian Man Says / My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by stuffs4me(m): 5:44am On Mar 25, 2019
ritababe:
Her outside look doesn't really matter so far she has good character.
Its very difficult to see a beautiful lady with a good character this days , even when you see one and then you will see the pride and ego, we think the world revolve around us because we are beautiful so we can easily get any man .

You may be beautiful (I have never seen you) but you are not a wife material. Your attacks and arguments with guys shows that you lack basic knowledge of life, argumentative and generally rude.
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by alert01(m): 5:53am On Mar 25, 2019
AgentGoat:

Do you have to say that?

I hope you are not this senseless offline too?

ofcourse. Why do you think Ester left me
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by davidadenrele: 7:07am On Mar 25, 2019
Saffi:
You men like to go after beauty as if you can eat it.
Then later complain slay queens are too High maintenance and shallow. Well my dear friend, if you can’t bear to look at her face in the morning then do yourself a favour and let her go.

You don’t want a girl who is this and that, the number of requirements you look for in a babe constantly increases, yet your bank account numbers are constantly decreasing. Shiorrr

You have given the OP a good response and advice, there should be no need for insult, there's nothing wrong in desiring a beautiful lady with manners, life is about choices, some take life averagely, eating breading and water, while some aim for the best out of life and its comfort its all about, choices, chances and the risk, aint you suprise when you say a broke ass man marrying a beautiful home made damsel and you begin to wonder what will this fine babe be seeing to have settle for this kind of a man, you cant eat your cake and have it so they say but if you can.....eat your cake and still have it you can it all about mindset, the chances and the risk go ask Bianca why he married Ojukwu its about what you want out of life.

1 Like

Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by boma4success: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
bomasek:
Is Boma a Muslim name? U had better change it,u can't bear Boma n still be a Muslim

In my case, BOMA is a nickname. So pls leave it as that sir/ma. Thanks
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by ritababe(f): 7:19am On Mar 25, 2019
stuffs4me:

You may be beautiful (I have never seen you) but you are not a wife material. Your attacks and arguments with guys shows that you lack basic knowledge of life, argumentative and generally rude.

Attacks and argument with guys? Since when?
Thanks though, nobody is perfect, maybe you can teach me all the basic knowledge of life.
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by Eberechi24(f): 9:36am On Mar 25, 2019
alert01:

If that's your picture on your profile, I'm sorry to say U are not attractive. I wont look at you twice

Spits
Okay dear,

Enjoy your day.
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by alert01(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Eberechi24:

Okay dear,

Enjoy your day.

You're welcome. We're the custodian of truth on nairaland andd we're only here for that
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by alert01(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
ritababe:

Attacks and argument with guys? Since when?
Thanks though, nobody is perfect, maybe you can teach me all the basic knowledge of life.

Upload your pictures

Thanks
Re: She Is A Complete Wife Material Except That She Is Not Beautiful, I'm Confused by bomasek(m): 5:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
boma4success:

In my case, BOMA is a nickname. So pls leave it as that sir/ma. Thanks
U better drop that name please

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opening The Door For Ladies / Crowd Gather To Watch Curvy Model, Symba Twerk Almost Unclad (Video) / Sleeping And Waking Up With The Same Person For The Rest Of Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.