Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,095 members, 7,818,283 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? (4094 Views)

A Chat That Caused Mixed Reactions Between Men & Women Online / Kalabari Women And Yoruba Women Which One Get Yanches Pass?? / Skinny Or Curvy Women, Which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? by Toseenlove: 7:32pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ablemax:
yeah i get now, but hope say u no dae plan to run commote 4 dis country??

Bros seems like u know exactly what's on my mind. I pity those who are still making families in this failed nation. Infact the way my Heart Is boiling ehn. If I even see Rwanda or Botswana Visa sef. The way I go run ehn, My Leg go dey touch the back of my Head. I hope u are making plans too..
Re: Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? by Ablemax(m): 8:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
Toseenlove:

Bros seems like u know exactly what's on my mind. I pity those who are still making families in this failed nation. Infact the way my Heart Is boiling ehn. If I even see Rwanda or Botswana Visa sef. The way I go run ehn, My Leg go dey touch the back of my Head. I hope u are making plans too..
hahahahahahahaah and my neighbour wife is currently pregnat after failing to send one to nursery school...and the other still in primary 1
Re: Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? by Toseenlove: 9:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ablemax:
hahahahahahahaah and my neighbour wife is currently pregnat after failing to send one to nursery school...and the other still in primary 1

Lol I have a neighbour "Single Mother" In my compound with 3 children staying In one room. While me that I'm single Is using self contain. Funniest thing Is there Is one yeye man, The woman Manfriend who still come around like thrice In a week and sleep over with them Chaiii. I shake my head every morning when I wake up. The things I see around everyday scares me to the bone.

1 Like

Re: Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? by Ablemax(m): 9:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Toseenlove:

Lol I have a neighbour "Single Mother" In my compound with 3 children staying In one room. While me that I'm single Is using self contain. Funniest thing Is there Is one yeye man, The woman Manfriend who still come around like thrice In a week and sleep over with them Chaiii. I shake my head every morning when I wake up. The things I see around everyday scares me to the bone.
the single mother and the yeye man have no future...that is all i can say
Re: Between Men And Women Which Of Them Love Sex More? by Toseenlove: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ablemax:
the single mother and the yeye man have no future...that is all i can say

Yes that Is how most people live In this part of the world. I always pity the Innocent children they do bring Into Hardship. Most Naija Parents are Failures and are supposed to be stoned to Death.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Leaders Of Tomorrow' - Female Students Twerks In Class While Teacher Is Away / My Girlfriend Ran Away / A Lady With An Exquisite Physique Shows Up Her Gymnastic Skills (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.