Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,593 members, 7,955,181 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:56 PM

Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds (25568 Views)

I Will Continue To Deliver Hits — Davido Makes U-turn On Quitting Music / Naomi Campbell On Grammy Awards: Burna Boy Lost Due To Lack Of Education / Ella Nnabuchi Is Quitting Music Over Lack Of Finance (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by MobilityExpress: 7:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by lenghtinny(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
Topmaike007:
W-World
A-Aren't
J-Just
E-Enough

Waje..

I just like her...

May God help her oo
Words angry

Onlinealaba:
Musicians should know music is kinda a short term career wen you blow make as much possible investment u can in case your career nosedive which is a sure odd cos there will always b new rated artiste you can't take the shine forever, Africa china has a baraber shop aunty waje u can start up something viable too at least to pay bills..some musicians earn from royalties tho

Check my signature, get your electronics, SMART TVs, air conditioners, washing machines and sound bars at affordable rate,payment on delivery, BUY4ME services available too with POD option
That's one of the reasons why I respect Davido. Dude knows how to stay in the news. If it was just music, Davido would have been history a long time ago.
Even Tekno that was blazing hot in 2016/2017 is already struggling to keep up.

Wizkid is just a son of grace....

2 Likes

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by iyayip(m): 7:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
I thought she was one of d riches female musicians

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by klever18(m): 8:04pm On Mar 24, 2019
she was among the list of the top ten richest female musicians posted earlier in the morning and now another contradiction

I just week for all this MODs self

8 Likes

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by oluwasegun007(m): 8:06pm On Mar 24, 2019
Bring your C. V to my house. Lemme see what I can do.
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by c2far: 8:07pm On Mar 24, 2019
I thought I was the only one quietly wailing about this.

Thanks.

MrMcJay:
Waje mutes or Waje mulls?

The mod that pushed this to the front page doesn't know the difference between mull and mute. Who asked you to change the OP's caption?

Honestly, Nairaland needs urgent help.
Imagine moderators making grammatical errors and outright blunders on the front page.
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Ayubz(m): 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
lenghtinny:

Words angry

That's one of the reasons why I respect Davido. Dude knows how to stay in the news. If it was just music, Davido would have been history a long time ago.
Even Tekno that was blazing hot in 2016/2017 is already struggling to keep up.

Wizkid is just a son of grace....
true

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by ajayiopy: 8:10pm On Mar 24, 2019
YOU MADE SOME MILLIONS B4 AND U ARE EXPECTED TO INVEST SOME RETAIL BIZ
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Goovo(m): 8:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
MrMcJay:
Waje mutes or Waje mulls?

The mod that pushed this to the front page doesn't know the difference between mull and mute. Who asked you to change the OP's caption?

Honestly, Nairaland needs urgent help.
Imagine moderators making grammatical errors and outright blunders on the front page.
honestly, this forum needs to step up

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Zuorom: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Go beg don jazzy make e sign u
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Zuorom: 8:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
LOVEGINO:
Na God go dey punish nairaland mods with lie lie. No be waje make the list of top ten richest Nigerian artist dis momo?
Lol grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by fyneguy: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
It seems only Yahoo boys do music successfully now. What a pity
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Tolanitycoon: 8:22pm On Mar 24, 2019
LOVEGINO:
Na God go dey punish nairaland mods with lie lie. No be waje make the list of top ten richest Nigerian artist dis momo?

Lol cheesy
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Nobody: 8:30pm On Mar 24, 2019
So we should donate for her? Pls send account detail. I'll kick it off with 10k
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by samsam2019: 8:31pm On Mar 24, 2019
kolafolabi:
OBO can revive her back.. She should make a move to him..
never seen a davido fab with common sense.

And I've been proven right once again

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Fidelismaria: 8:34pm On Mar 24, 2019

Check my signature
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by JesslordKay(m): 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
If the money is coming from other sources, it's cool to rest music, but if the money is coming from music, if she rest it I don't know where money to fund other things would come from.
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by patobiora1979: 8:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
And someone put waje amongst the highest paid female Nigerian musician

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Olugbayi: 8:41pm On Mar 24, 2019
Give her the new African Initiatives Music Centre number in Victoria Island.
They will be of help
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by OldBeer: 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2019
klever18:
she was among the list of the top ten richest female musicians posted earlier in the morning and now another contradiction

I just week for all this MODs self
grin grin grin

Na showbiz grin
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by SEXYBILLIONAIRE(m): 8:56pm On Mar 24, 2019
Open leg like your counterparts u won't open abi she no sabi suck preek well?

2 Likes

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by ibnlawal(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
I seriously doubt this, WAJE was one of the judge on THE VOICE Nigeria, and they f**king pay a lot to their judges.... Abi she don use am play bet9ja ni??

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by ibnlawal(m): 9:14pm On Mar 24, 2019
I seriously doubt this, WAJE was one of the judge on THE VOICE Nigeria, and they pay a lot to their judges.... Abi she don use am play bet9ja ni??
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by iamJ(m): 9:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Go and marry

U wouldn't hear besides u suppose get other sources of income
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by jaxxy(m): 9:57pm On Mar 24, 2019
Thought she’s a glo ambassador. She shud get a good producer and label to sponsor her. Then diversify also.

3 Likes

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Mike008(m): 10:19pm On Mar 24, 2019
This lady is very talented.
She can't quit.
Best Nigerian female vocalist yet.

1 Like

Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Maccarthy(m): 10:46pm On Mar 24, 2019
Now she's thinking like a mother
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by praiseflowers(m): 11:08pm On Mar 24, 2019
@waje pls just accepts our God doesnt sleep pray to him he wil supply all ur needs never give up..
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by Brownshugar69: 12:37am On Mar 25, 2019
Shey they said she was one of the richest female musicians in Nigeria
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by scobaba: 1:57am On Mar 25, 2019
tstx:
Chronicles of a broke musician.

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

See how you refer to people and you are advertising what you do. Smh
Re: Waje Complaining Bitterly About Quitting Music Due To Lack Of Funds by mozona(m): 8:34am On Mar 25, 2019
ur music no dey fetch u money again

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Rachael Okonkwo In New Hot Pictures / Lala Akindoju And Chef Fregz Traditional Wedding Photos / Ada Slim Replies Tonto Dikeh – ‘I Outed You For Mocking Me When My Father Died’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.